Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

News from the Rose

Still away. Pretty sure everyone got a reply but… if it's a vain wish let me know

OOOF. Finally back in my country and out of the boat where I abandoned all dignity running around witth a barf bag (unused, at least). Was pursued by two officers who apparently thought I had no other present interest. It's disturbingly hotter in the North than the South and I almost turned on the heat.

Very shaken to hear a boat sank (see above). Sometimes you just don't want to be right.

Still touring. Shoe heels broke bought new ones and they hurt

Learned that a man addresses a general as my General but a woman doesn't say my...

Found super disturbing lit in an AirBnB, really Gilead-esque, about Gods will, hippies and working mom.

Should be soon more available (tomorrow)
If I owe you a post and we're not in touch lemme know

The guy I introduced to my cousin is really really into me and claims he thought I was introducing him to the family. Big fail.

After some time abroad and complicated weeks (months? rofl) behind me, I'm fully back so PLEASE let me know if I owe you a post

I'm sorry if this is a little childish but when I saw you put "So PLEASE let me know if I owe you a post" I had this environment of like a Loan Shark's goons at your door saying "OI RedRose! We've been sent to get some replies off ya! If ya don't reply we've told ta break your legs" sorry my brain works in mysterious ways.

I went to get my nails done today. The girl was inspired by my face and gave me a free make up and then took pics for her insta. I was flattered

Saw SW yesterday. Of course I didn't get the ending I wanted, but I avoided what I feared the worst, and it was objectively very enjoyable.

I don't like to complain when so many suffer but...
Pandemias are part of my phobias (though more ebola type than this).
I miss. Being on a plane to... anywhere. Barring war zone. I travel a lot, more often on the plane than the sub way, and being cooped up with not even an option for beautician, restaurant or whatever else is hell. Can't be bothered doing my make up. My gel's getting old. I try to be productive for my own sanity. My almost 100 yr old grandfather and great uncle are fucking alone. My widowed ma is fucking alone. I'm getting stress migraines.
You know what makes it harder? Looking out the window and seeing all those people just not giving a shit. Dads with kids, couples, whatever. All origins and ages.

I'm also quite annoyed at people who don't take precautions outside – I live in a high rise and see quite a lot, and it's scary, mainly because every day - they ignore the isolation, we extend it. If people just sat at home for 6 weeks we'd be almost over it by now. Shortsightedness is annoying.

Is it the lockdown? Is it the internet? People even on this site are going so aggressive… I might stick to my RPs for a few days/weeks. I'm still there.

“ Between people who are bound to each other by fate there is no pride.” Esther's Inheritance, Sandor Marai.
Anger and passion share the same bed, only a heartbeat separates them

There were the handsome, who cared less for women than for their own beauty and success. And there were the merciless , who stalked women as though they were enemies, their smiles sticky as honey, who carried knives beneath cloaks ...
Casanova in Bolzano

It was my mother who first told me that there was no such thing
as fairy tales with happy endings.
That's because she spent her whole life waiting for the white knight
to come and rescue her from the life she so desperately wanted to escape.
I went in search of the villain instead

Last edited:
Travel is possible again! I might be slower than usual but won't disappear

Got a new job. Perhaps they just hope I won't be in contact with clients, or perhaps they think I'm worth it, but I didn't bother taking off my new lipstick I love (https://http2.mlstatic.com/D_NQ_NP_899909-MLA31602912214_072019-O.jpg) and my country isn't big on "unnatural colors" especially at work. I could see the guy was disturbed but somehow I got the job. Possibly no one else wants it
;D
or they think "a girl like this" must know how to handle the interwebz
(name's escapist)

Mom completely recovered from corona. Well we don't know if it's corona has the only place to test in her town was half an hour away and she was too sick to walk, so...

I've had the best ballless encounter. A guy who came for lessons, asking for a high level and long hours. After one hour and half he asks to go downstairs to smoke. Sure. He says it should take 20 minutes. Ok... so after half an hour I pm him. Nothing. He never came back and blocked me. Only good thing: he paid for 3 hours.

Back
Top Bottom