Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

News from the Rose

There's this Théophile Gauthier book where the "hero" is a king from Ancient times. His wife is so beautiful she hides her skin under clothes, jewelry and veils. Anyone who looks at her dies. One day, the king wants his... minister? second in command? To watch so he can brag about what he has. And the guy is like "huh, you sure? you'll regret it" instead of going after the view. And the king insists, so they hide when she (undresses? removing her jewelry?) and the two men then LOOK AT EACH OTHERS REACTION instead.

22cf3618b99ba2a3f92fd1d94c41486718b515e1.png
but not by migraines

Cringe? The worst is that they expected more for Marine Le Pen and this survey is encouraging. I'm no fan of Manu but geez.
AALCSbq.img

Soon be traveling so don't be worried if the replies come later ;) Feel free to pm if you're worried anyway

MY SO heard noise in one of the rooms and was like "my beautiful, is it you"
It was the middle aged cleaning lady XD XD XD XD I laughed

Weirdo in a taxi insisted I am a "40's beauty" and that women did their hair like that in the 1940's and that he saw my portrait at the Moulin Rouge

"Yesterday he told me: should I marry you or kill you?" Nina Berberova
"Are you thinking of love? War? Both?" Henri Troyat

Got a phone call from an unknown number. I don't pick up (mean me) but they left a message so I listened and it was a business thing for my husband. Ok.. I called back. The person can't get him to answer and wants ME to basically say yes or no on a half million euro deal. Well, what? I tried to call SO, didn't work, I ended up saying yes because he talked to me of it but I stressed about it until I talked to him and he said it's the right thing/under control. Well, if that's not adulting. I don't want to do it again though.

A guy who was walking and watching me in the street literally tripped. This is rare enough to mention. I was no make up, not dressed up...

"Dance with me," the villain whispered.
How very typical. But... the tone of his voice wasn't. For once, he sounded genuine. Though you could still see he was trying to cover it up with the slightest of arrogance. Maybe he had surprised himself, too.

"You wish to dance with me?" You stayed calm for now. Your weapon was strapped right to your thigh underneath your dress, so whether he wished to dance or try to kill you, he was welcome to make his attempt. "Don't you think we've tangoed around enough?"

A low chuckle escaped his throat, and instead of your usual frustration, a certain warmth shot through your body. Were you... fond of hearing it?
"I was thinking" The man slowly extended his hand for you to take. "a waltz this time?"

Finally, you could shift your focus to the music in the room. Your favorite waltz was playing. Before you had met the villain, each time you'd hear the piece you would imagine dancing to it with what you hoped to be the future love of your life. The previous image was nothing like the villain had been, but ever since you laid eyes on him he would infiltrate these daydreams and cause you the greatest confusion. Of course, he was handsome. Very, very much so, but he was also the last person you should want to dance with.
And yet, before you knew it, you had placed your hand in his.

May you dance to your deaths.

Male monsters can often be absolute pets. I've flirted with a number of delicious ones in the past and I've adored feeling that I'm the only chink in their anti-female armour

The cruelty in handsome men seemed sharper, more likely to cut to the bone; they knew how much more they could get away with and they used it to their advantage.

Evil husband:
"name anything at all and its yours"

her: Freedom

Evil: ANYTHING ELSE

I'll be in another country for a few days - no idea about internet quality etc. I'm exhausted, my great uncle is unwell, plans change all the time, people tell me I "am stressed" or whatv...

Back
Top Bottom