Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

News from the Rose

Movers are SO rude and harsh. I mean I don't expect a ballerina but WOW. It seems like we don't have luck every time we move. No, we didn't take the cheapest... and still they get angry we won't do what they said they would do, and today even my husband got mad when they said he should leave his family furniture (mmm the stuff survived wars and moves over continents) and get "beautiful furniture"...
They KEEP changing the plans. Told us last evening they'd have to come today for the heaviest stuff because their stuff is broken and they can only borrow today... WTF be a profesional. For now I wouldn't say they're THIEVES like the previous ones we had to sue (and who dared ask me to "help" with a newborn), but they're lazy asses.

Also in the middle of a move, cousin seems to need to know a detail of our family tree IMMEDIATELY

Found so many things I had forgotten but NOT a certain beg. XIXth century necklace... and it's jarring realizing I have so many jewels I never wore.

Found with my husband's grandfather's medals. A gold watch.

One of my cosplay pics went viral.

"I will never love more than one woman [wife], and I can only have real desires for young boys."
André Gide, but also Hux. Possibly also Tarkin, with the stormtrooper. Does he see Krennic as young? Would Krennic see Galen as young? mmm. I bet Galen ran because he couldn't deal with cheating on Lira.
In fact that even works for Warleggan, imo, and various heroes (?) like Valek and Darkling.

Uber guy reminding me to be grateful, to do my prayers in the morning and before eating.

aaaand for a change in scenery
Spo6DfM.png

like how many of you accidentally developed a kink because you read a fanfiction that was tagged and you just wanted to "check it out"

and how many of you went from "this is disgusting I never want to read this tag" to activly searching for it

like the fact that so many of us can relate to this needs to be studied or something lol

76c592cc1eb14fd711b3c7a965cedada--bad-feeling-director-krennic.jpg

Last edited:
Jenny: You want her?
Angel: (panting) No.
Jenny: (insistently) Take her. Take what you want. Pour all that frustration and all that guilt into her, and you'll be free.

Fight me.
Elizabeth's problem with George is HER adultery. She admires his business sense, his title (eventually), his letting her choose Ursula's name (for her feminist aunt!), his manners, his putting their close family first [hey Ross?] his self control - she compares him to Francis and to HER FATHER, a real aristocrat (Chynoweth, one millenium old) and finds him WINNING.
Fight me.

They're SO cute. Starts as honorable enemy, then they have this crush on each other and he's like a shy teen around her. I love that he's the one taking it slow. I knew they would end up married. I absolutely hate the ending in the show, but the one in the book is WORSE.
76f2f57cdefc45648bf1eb737616787b6c621804.gifv

Shadow and Light. The opposition, the tension. You can't have one without the other but yet there is a constant push and pull.

For many years he was so loyal to the Commander that many such as Dilana thought he was gay. However, when he meets Yelena, he begins to fall in love with her. He describes his falling for her like a poison invading his heart.
How am I supposed to resist??????????

URGH the move is over. Or so I say. I'm more than exhausted but the kids are enjoying a change in scenery and a large garden (a rarity close to Paris). I'm enjoying a parental suite with a dressing, an office/library and a bathroom. It's crazy how we didn't need to heat the apartment, but the house ? Yup, for sure. Whoever was « on pause », I'm now more available.

Wolf

• Scarletsexual
  • Let's be honest, this man only has eyes for his feisty red head.
  • He never thinks of anyone else. there wasnt anyone before her, and there's never going to be anyone after her.
  • You know how everyone thinks winter is beautiful, and blushes or stares at her for a sec while interacting with her? Yeah no. Wolf is the only one who doesn't do that because he only wants Scarlet

so much this

and they tell me's not the ideal man?

Rameses: You will be mine, like my dog, or my horse, or my falcon, except that I shall love you more - and trust you less.

"What are we hunting?"

She makes sure that everything she needs is in the backpack, and puts it on.

"Not we" he hands her a rifle. For a moment she thinks that he's going to send her all alone. He grips at her wrists as she takes the weapon, and leans, lips brushing her ear. "I am hunting you"

Her heart pumps a little faster at those words, excitement running through her.

"You will need this in case you encounter one of the many deadly predators that stalk these jungles." he lets her have the rifle "I will give you one hour for you to run and hide, then I will come for you" he lifts her chin up with one gloved finger, clad in black leather. "And when I do..." he breathes in her lips, and she shivers with anticipation. "I expect you to offer resistance"​

That tiny bit of physical contact sends goosebumps all over her, and she leans into his caress. Stars, his eyes. There is a spark behind them now, as if something were fighting back against their restraints. Something secret, darker, and it's gaining ground fast. A couple of steps and her back is against the wall. At this point, any concern about inappropriate conduct that might cross her mind is duly noted and dismissed.

"Tell me to stop" he commands.

No. She needs to see what happens, what the man behind the mask is like, when whatever it is he is hiding breaks free.

"Disobeying a direct order?"​

Villain virgin gets the girl (I had a RP where general Hux was marrying politically but it could have been a rebel too etc) especially interesting as he's not a sweet and soft thing BUT he's still naive and ignorant WHILE wanting to be in control. This can work as her seducing him, as him wanting to assert dominance but failing to be able to handle it, etc, as long as theyre attracted.

I've been trying to restrain myself, but you're making it very hard. I've been wanting to do this all day.You made me do this.

Back
Top Bottom