Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

News from the Rose

2vbux9j.jpg

We sold our apartment. Signing on Friday morning. We tried, failed, then changed strategy: we took a high end dude to sell it 50 000 euros more than what we asked for. It worked in two weeks. There's a lesson there.

Reading was always encouraged when I was a child but only "real literature" was allowed. This meant:
- books that were at least hundred years old
- no comics
- nothing funny (Molière was tolerated because he was old enough)
As I became an adult, I extended my palette to contemporary literature but with a solid preference for the dark, the complicated and the 500+ pages Russian novel where each character has three different names.

I like that we smut fans know. I'll ask, is it safe? and you know I'm not asking whether it's dark or there's torture but whether HE'S CHEATING (and potentially her)

Villain virgin gets the girl (I had a RP where general Hux was marrying politically but it could have been a rebel too etc) especially interesting as he's not a sweet and soft thing BUT he's still naive and ignorant WHILE wanting to be in control. This can work as her seducing him, as him wanting to assert dominance but failing to be able to handle it, etc, as long as theyre attracted.

I hate how picky I got. I used to read so many books and now I dump MOST of them. Good point: I do have to write my own.

You must choose one of each xx
category 1
Emperor! Hux
Sniper! Hux
Engineer! Hux
Grand Marshall!Hux
category 2
Virgin!Hux
Bi!Hux
Married!Hux
Gay!Hux

We were mistaken for newlyweds. The lady couldn't believe our age. May we always look, act and feel young.

When people tell me my husband looks super nice/in love/in tune/ we are beautiful together

When the Sephora lady wants to sell you creams... and then looks at you and reluctantly says you have "no" need for wrinkle or circle cream.

Someone wanted to add me to her press company. I thought she had read my thesis. She had read my dinos posts.

Virgin Kylo or Virgin Hux: give me both virgins. Hux doesn't have a love life let alone a social life. He has a work life. Kylo has been watched his whole life, no sense of privacy, and KoR and Snoke works him to the bone. I could also add that they question any acts of love or lust directed their way, always thinking of them as ulterior motives, faked, or means to hurt them further.

Many wants to fuck general Hux, but only the Best want to be fucked AS general Hux

Back
Top Bottom