Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool DxD Erotic harem (Firestarter09 & xXRyuJunkieXx)

Mako grinned as she thought of some ideas, she looked at Aika eyeing her up, taking jn the fact her body was not that impressive at all. "Hmm well i have a punishment in mind. But first... What do you want to make her? A Yuki-onna, or a succubus?" She asked Iris, she noticed from the corner of her eye, Aikas eyes going wide in fear. Though she did not try to run away.

"Turn her into a succubus. I think that would suit her much better." Iris replied with. "Asia get a hold of her so she don't run away." Iris then said. The blond nodded grabbing Aika by her hair and pushing her down to the ground right next to Mako and Iris. "Don't worry. There's nothing to be afraid of. Though you'll probably have to die first." The blond said to Aika.

Mako smirked and looked down at Aika, who looked on in fear. "Now, now, she wont die, now time to make a you a succubus." She began to alter Aika. "Hey should we change hair color?" She asked Iris and Asia, as she moved her hands away from Aika. (Please describe her transformation.)

"Hmm....no I like it the way it is." Iris replied with as she saw Aika change before her. The girl's breasts got a bit bigger plus she began to grow both a tail, horns, and some wings. Aika's skin began to turn more pale like and the girl grew fangs. Not to mention she got an ass now and a more well tone looking body. "Lets see how you did." Iris began to strip Aika until she was naked.

Mako smiled happily as she scanned Aika new form, she did have a nice body now and it was pretty. "Hmmm what to do with our dear girl here?" Mako licked her lips. "How about we ravage her body?" She asked Iris, leaning over and cupping one of the tits, she began to roll the nipple of the tit she was cupping. She smirked happily as she pinched it lightly. "Change hair color?"

While Mako was teasing Aika's breasts Asia was fingering the girl's pussy. her thumb teasing the clit while the other hand was rubbing the girl's new tail. Supposedly tails on a Succubus are extremely sensitive to stimulation. Meanwhile Iris watched as she stroked her cock. "You want this don't you? Then beg for it. Maybe then I'll let you ride it." Iris told Aika giving her cock long hard strokes.

Aika moaned happily as her breasts were played with, her pussy fingered and her tail rubbed, the pleasure she got from this was amazing. She began to beg Iris. "Yes please, i want it, I want your big fat cock!" She cooed out in pleasure. "I want to taste your spunk so bad!" She moaned loudly as she was fondled and fingered harder, her eyes going crossed eyed as this happened. "Ugh! Fuck!" She grunted in pleasure, as she felt Asia pick up her pace.

Iris smirk a bit, though seeing Aika beg make her cock twitch. "Well then come and get it my servant. Come please your master." She said jerking herself off faster. "I'll be happy to give you all my hot thick spunk."

Aika moaned and whimpered as she tried to move to Iris cock, but couldn't, as she was denied by Asia and Mako, whose pleasurable assualt was keeping her to the ground, as her pussy gushed out loads of girl cum on to Asia hand which was pleasuring the pussy, it also didn't help that her breasts were being fondled and pinched constantly by the erotic being. AND it really didn't help that she could smell Iris delicious cock scent.

As Mako held Aika back Asia got up and walked over to Iris. "Looks like you were too slow." The blond told Aika before getting on top of Iris. "You'll be gentle right? It's my first time." "Of course." Iris replied with before Asia's pussy went down on Iris cock. "Oh......oh fuck!" Asia moaned as her virginity was taken. It hurt a little but was replaced by pleasure and all Aika could do was watch.

Aika moaned and squirmed as her breasts were fondled and held back, as she was forced to watch Asia ride the cock, she so desperately wanted to be near, it was driving her crazy! "Ugh! I want it! OH FUCK!" She moaned as she felt her tail being stroked by Mako making her already gushing pussy, even wetter than before. She wanted Iris cock so bad, and it made her so jealous as she watched the blonde hog the cock all to herself.

"Sorry, you'll have to watch." Iris said as Asia rode her cock. The blond held onto her as she bounced up and down on her throbbing shaft. "Fuck you're so tight Asia." Iris groaned. Then again she was virgin. "Oh.....oh God! This feels so good!" Asia moan out bouncing even faster milking Iris' cock for all it was worth.

Aika whimpered, moaned and struggled more and more as she was held back, her eyes full of lust, she wanted the cock, she wanted... NO NEEDED IT! She felt her pussy get wetter and wetter, She moaned lewdly as she felt her tail being stroked faster and faster, her new wings spread out further in instinct as her tail was stroked, she whimpered more and more, the scent of sex getting stronger and stronger due to her new heightened senses, she moaned again as she felt her left tit being sqeeuzed, her nipple being played with as well as being pinched.

"Yes.....yes! Oh Iris, please cum inside me! I want to feel all of you!" Asia moaned out before kissing her. The two began to swap spit ignoring Akia's pleas and moans as Iris let out her own moan and she shot load of hot sticky cum into Asia's womb. The blond let out a high pitch moan as she came as well. The poor girl feel right on top of Iris near exhausted from her first time having sex.

Aika whimpered, moaned and struggled all at once, she was practically drooling at the sight of Iris and Asia sex as it ended, watching as Asia fell on top of Iris, there tits mashing together and sweat mixing together. Seeing this was all to much for the new succubus, and add the fact she was being pleasured and groped by the erotic being, her eyes rolled into the back of head as she came, tongue hanging out of the side of her mouth, whimpers and moans escaping from her lips. "M-Mi-Mistress. I want your cock." She whimpered her face flush with red as sweat went down her face, she really wanted that cock.

"Alright I think she's suffered enough. Let her go Mako." Iris said as Asia got off of him, some fun dripping down her leg. Iris' cock was still and glistening, twitching a bit as well. "Well then if you it so bad Aika come and get it. I'm definitely still horny to fuck." She told the Succubus while stroking herself.

A soon as Aika was let go of by Mako, she made a mad dash for the cock, quickly moving away Iris, and putting her large tits to use enulfing the cock in boobflesh, quickly she used her elbows to sqeeuze her tits around the cock, and began to moved the up and down, whilst surprisingly being able to put her mouth around the tip, it seemed Aika had new tricks up her sleeve due to her being a succubus now, she sucked and bobbed her head up in down in rythem with her breast movement.

"O-Oh.....oh yeah. That's it. Just like that." Iris moaned loudly as she arched her head back and close her eyes as Aika sucked her off. She groaned a bit spreading her her legs as well. Her cock was a bit sensitive from the last orgasm she had though it didn't stop the Succubus from milking her. "Ah.....ah.....yeah.....milk me." Iris began to pant. She was beginning to enjoy the feeling of having her cock milked.

Aika sucked and bobbed harder and harder, whilst keeping up her pace with her breast movement. A slick noise was heard as Aika breasts cleaned up the cum that had glistined Iris cock. Schlick! Schlick! Schlick! Aika continued to milk Iris cock, sometimes she would flick her tongue arcoss the tip as she sucked, earning moans of pleausre from Iris, soon Aika started to take more of tye meaty shaft down her throat, as she felt pre-cum leak from the tip and trikle down her throat. "Fuck my old life! This is the best!" The succubus screamed in her head, she took more of the shaft into her mouth and pressed her breasts against the cock and crotch area, sending waves of pleasure to both.

"Ah.....ah.....oh fuck. I've should have known you would give such good head Aika." Iris moaned out loud as she could stay still while being sucked off. Her tits were bouncing up and down and she was gripping onto the back of the chair with her hands for dear life. The Aika was going she didn't last much longer and came loads into her mouth. "F-Fuck.....I-I think you three milked my balls dry." Iris panted. No doubt she was tired now after fucking Mako, Asia, and getting head from Aika.

Aika swallowed as much cum as she could, most of it going down her throat, though some spilled out on to her lips, though theres was good amounts that spilled on to her large heaving breasts, she a stupid grin on her face. "Mistress my pussy is hungry!" She eclaimed happily as she practically jumped up, causing her cum covered tits to jiggle and bounce, it seemed she still lusted for cock, what was Iris to do? Maybe she could muster the strength or fix her exhaustion with her erotic powers thar she had.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to turn her into a succubus. Iris thought. Just then she felt a hand rubbing the tip of her cock. "Ah!" Iris yelped a bit as Asia jerked her off getting her hard again. "It only seems fair you make love to her. You did the same fore Mako and I." The blond told her. "Ah.....Asia. Please let go. My cock is real sensitive right now." Iris whimpered though instead she felt a thumb rub under her glands which caused her to moan in agony. "Ah......ah....alright. Alright, I'll fuck Aika. Just let go please." "We really should work on stamina. How is she going to please all her women if she gets tired this easily?" Asia told Mako.

Mako nodded in agreement. "Well we'll just have to fuck her more, or deny her or pent her up a lot." Stated the erotic being happily, as she watched Aika moved her way over to cock and by extension Iris, licking her lips happily as she positioned her virgin pussy over the shaft, not even giving Iris time to adjust and slammed herself down on to the cock, her face going flush with red as her tongue hanged from the side of her mouth, her hymen tore taking away her virginity.

"YES! I LOVE YOUR MIGHTY COCK!" She exclaimee out loud as she moved up and down slowly.

"GAHHH!!!!" Iris screamed as she wasn't ready. Aika was even tighter than Aisa and all the sex was starting to put a strain on her cock. "Ah......AH! Fuck.......fuck!" She moaned, her cock was starting to feel raw and her balls were starting to hurt. "Oh edging and orgasm denial would be perfect. Then milk her like crazy." Asia smiled. For someone so innocent she had some pretty sinister ideas.

Aika bounced more and more; going faster and faster not even stopping even for a second as she kept up her assualt with her pussy, her cum covered jugs jiggled with bounce and movmemt. "Hmmm i think i could summon a cock milker, and from there we could sell whatever we get out of the milker, and for denying her, we could clamp it." Mako suggested as she watched Aika fucked Iris. "Wanna eat each other out? Have some fun? Roleplay a bit?"

Back
Top Bottom