Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool DxD Erotic harem (Firestarter09 & xXRyuJunkieXx)

"Or use a cock ring. I heard those work extremely well when preventing a man from cumming. Or at least someone with a penis." Asia said. She nodded when Mako asked if they wanted to eat each other out and pounced on the other girl. "GAHHH!! AH! I'm gonna loose my mind!" Iris yelled. It was becoming too much for her. Soon she went cross eyed and her tongue hung out. She began to drool as her cock was being ruthlessly milked by Aika. Soon Iris' pleasured turned into pain.

Mako moaned happily as her pussy was assualt by Asia tongue lashing as she felt it go deeper in to her godly pussy. "Oooohhh yesss!" She exclaimed in ectasy, she loved it when she was eaten out. "Keep it up, my apprentice!" Mako slurred out, Aika moaned and bounced harder than before with even more speed and vigor, her tits jiggling even more, sometimes almost slapping her face, She squealed as she felt Iris smooth soft, delicate hands slapped her behind. "HNGH! MORE!" Aika screamed.

Asia continued to eat out Mako, her tongue going in and out of the erotic being faster. Soon she began flicking the girl's clit in a circular motion. "I...I....gonna.....cum.....GAHHHHHH!!!!!" This final orgasm from Iris pushed the girl over the edge. She came hard into Aika's pussy though at the same time she had passed out as well.

Mako moaned happily as she squirmed a bit, beads of sweat going down her plump thighs and slender legs, as she was pleasured. She loved it when her clit was directly licked, Aika eyes went crossed as her pussy clamped down the cock, letting the thick hot cum to shoot up in to her room, as her pussy sent waves of her own cum, the two batchs of cum mixed in the succubus womb, hoepfully Iris didnt screw herself, Aika panted heavily as her tongue hung from the side of her mouth, as she laid ontop of the passed out Iris, the cock still stuck in her pussy. Her tail moved on it own randomly.

"H-Hey don't forget about me as well." Asia said her pussy right in front of Mako's face. The blond wanted to be pleasured as well. Soon she started to used her fingers, pumping in and out of Mako while sucking on her clit.

Mako moaned happily and returned the favor to Asia, burrying her facr into the pussy and began to lick, her tongue going as deep as it could, to help she put her hands around Asia butt, giving a sqeeuze as she licked, she could taste Iris cum still Asia pussy, she moaned happily as she felt her g-spot being hit by one of the fingers, that was currently pleasuring her own pussy, Iris would have loved to see this, to bad she was passed out.

"O-Oh yeah. Don't stop." Asia moaned as she felt Mak's tongue inside her. That caused her to finger the erotic being even faster. She wanted her to cum before she did. Soon she started to flick Mako's clit, giving it a nice pinch as well. All of Asia's attention was on Mako's clit, licking, sucking, flicking, and pinching it.

Mako moaned happily as the pleasure was focused on clit, She picked up her tongues pace and sqeeuzed Asia ass even harder, her fingers sinking into the ass flesh; She gasped as her clit was pinched, she had not expected that! Her teeth pressed against the outer lips of Asia pussy. Thinking for a second the erotic being decided to nibble on the cunt for a minute.

As much as Asia teased Mako she herself couldn't endure much teasing as well. The girl ended up cumming before she did. Still she didn't stop. Asia continued to tease and torment Mako's clit even through post orgasm despite feeling a little dizzy.

Mako moaned happily and quickly came, splarting Asia face with cum, her sticky jucies sticking to every part of Asia. She panted heavily as her parge breasts heaved up and down with every breath.

Asia laid on top of Mako trying to catch her breath. "Well that was fun." She said smiling a bit. She then looked over at Iris and Aika who were both sleeping. "I guess we should take these two home. Iris' training starts tomorrow."

Mako nodded and koved Asia off her, getting up in the process, her heaving breasts jiggled with each movement, with a flick of her fingers a black shirt appeared on her body, as well as short shorts.

Asia changed back into her clothes and tried to wake Iris up, but the girl wouldn't budge. "Come on Iris wake up." The blond said. "I think we pushed her a little too much. Well good thing she's getting some rest. She's going to need it all for tomorrow. Know any ways we can tease her tomorrow? Remember, we need to edge her, and not let her cum at all."

Mako nodded in agreement. "Cock rings, sqeeuze her cock tight before cumming, deny her at any point, theres lots of ways to go about this!" She happily to her apprentice, as she leaned down to Aika, and sqeeuzed and fondle tje sleeping succubus breasts, taking as much time as she to mess with her sleeping body.

"Who said she was going to be allow to cum? I wanna see her beg. Besides she has to build up and endurance. Edging her and denying her orgasm is the best way. Plus teasing the most sensitive parts of her cock non-stop." Asia said. In reality though she wanted to drive Iris crazy tomorrow.....well not too crazy. Poor Iris had no idea what was in store for her tomorrow. What she thought would be nice Saturday would be a day of training.....or to her, a day of torture.

Mako nodded and continued her fondling of Aika naked body. "Well lets gets goingm" She said to Asia as she continued to fondle aika, sqeeuzing the breasts, pinching and pulling the nipples.

(Timeskip)

(Yeah)

Well so much for gathering the fallen angels. They would have to do that another day. Not like Rias was going after them anyway. Iris was pretty drained from yesterday and spent the rest of the day sleeping. She woke up early though, only to find herself naked and bound spread eagle to her bed. "WAHH! What the fuck?!" She yelled. "Morning Iris." Asia said smiling at him, holding a bottle of what looked like baby oil in her hands. "A-Asia. What's going on? Why am I tied up?"

Mako was off in the corner watching the scene unfold from a distance, interested in what was going to happen, she was particularly interested in why she had baby oil. "Im sorry my dear apprentice!" She told Iris. "It was her idea, I didn't really try to stop it though, so not sorry i guess?" The erotic being chuckled and continued to watch the scene unfold, her hand snaking it way down into her pants and passed her own panties and began to rub her cunt.

"What idea?!" Iris asked. "You got pretty wore out yesterday from just having sex with the three of us. If you're to have a harem how are you going to please all your women if you get tired so easily. So we gotta build up your endurance. So for the next 12 hours were going to tease and edge your cock." Asia explained. Iris' eyes grew wide. "T-This is a joke right?" She then asked before the blond started to stroke her cock while rubbing oil on it. Her cock began to feel really hot which caused Iris to moan. "F-Fuck!" Iris groaned as her cock became rock hard. Just then Asia placed a cock ring on it. "Oh I should mention you won't be able to cum until then as well." "WHAT?! No you can't do that! Why aren't you stopping her?!" Iris asked Mako.

Mako moaned happilybas she began to rub her pussy more and more at the sight, such a turn on for the erotic being. "S-sorry my dear Iris, we can't afford you passing out just from fucking three girls." She let out a moan of happiness as she began to finger her on pussy, with vigor each finger moving in an out at a rhythmic pace, not stopping for a second. "Don't worry you'll be fine." She tried to assure Iris whilst moaning. "Even your moms agreed it was for the best, you nedd to have the best stamina." She yelped a bit as her finger her g-spot rather roughly, she didn't like it when that happened. "But just think, your nights of sex can go on for hours and hours, and you'll be strong in fighting, with all the stamina build up."

"Not if I go crazy from all the.....AHHH!" Iris was cut off as Asia teased the tip of her cock. "T-too much." She painted. For the first hour the blond searched for all of the most sensitive spots on Iris' cock and teased them non-stop. By then the poor futa was pulling on her bonds trying to get some relief. "Fuck Asia let me cum! I can't last 11 more hours of this torture!" Iris yelled with desperation in her voice.

"Sorry Iris but I can't do that." Asia replied with while smiling. "Say Mako why don't you come and help me." She then suggested.

Mako panted and nodded, getting her hand out of her pants. She had been fingering herself the entire hour, and her hand was drenched in her juices. She got up from her seat, and walked over to Iris hips swaying as she did, she was now at Iris cock, eyeing it with playful intent, her finger poking and prodding it where ever and when she could. "Now what shall we do?" She asked Asia, hand soon gripping around the cock, giving a sqeeuze as she waited for the apprentice to answer her question, her hand continued to sqeeze the shaft, causing the poor futa to cry out.

"GAHHHH!!!!" Iris nearly screamed as her cock was squeezed. It was becoming too much for the poor girl and she soon became unconscious. However, she was shocked back awake thanks to the shock collar on her neck. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you if you fall unconscious that collar on your neck will wake you back up with a shock." Asia told Iris as she squeezed her balls. "Oh we should also call Aika. I'm sure she would love to tease Iris. Start with the tip. No doubt it's the most sensitive part."

Mako smiled happily and being to rub and pinch the tip of the penis, taking every moment to 'torrment' the futa, who was crying out in pleasure and pain, sometimes she would flick out her tongue acrosd the tip, as if to tease Iris about not cumming, and being forced to endure this orgasmic torture. "Now, now Asia, lets not just mess with her bottom equipment, those breasts need to played with as well, but we'll get to those in the next hour." Mako said as she repeated her rubbing, pinching, and flicking of her tongue.

"Fuck.....fuck let me cum! Please!" Iris was practically begging by now. Of course she wouldn't get any release. Instead Asia rubbed more oil onto the girl's cock. Iris could feel her cock throb like crazy and because of the cock ring some veins started to become visible on her shaft. "Well that's why I told you to call Aika. Each of us could tease a part of her body. I just hope we don't drive her too crazy." Asia said. "Y-You already are!" Iris cried out. Her eyes were crossed and her tongue was hanging out. This felt like hell to her.

Back
Top Bottom