Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool DxD Erotic harem (Firestarter09 & xXRyuJunkieXx)

"Good point, oh lets temporarily expnaded her tits to at least a huge size, and make them leak milk, and we will have Aika suck them!" She suggested to Asia, as she continued to tease the cock lovingly, she used her fre hand to pull her phone she had magically made and dialed up Aika number. "Hey Aika my dear succubus, get your fat ass over here! We are having fun with Iris." She bluntly told the succubus over the phone. "Hmmm, got another idea."

"That's fine. Just don't make them to big." Asia said. "How about letting me go?! Please let me cum! You can't do this to me!" Iris cried out. The blond responded by grabbing her tip and twisting it like she was polishing a door knob. Iris let out a agonizing scream. "Y-Y-You....you cruel.....sadistic.....bitch." She said to Asia. "Aw that's not very nice Iris." Asia frowned placing a ring onto Iris' balls making them tighter before lightly flicking them which caused the futa to cry out again.

Mako smiled and rubbed her hands together, before moving them up to Iris breasts, which she began to grope the flesh, within a matter of seconds, the flesh began to grow and push its way out, causing the D cup to grow in size, as that happend, Iris body suddenly started to produce milk in her tits. "You should start playing along Iris and start mooing." She told her representative as she began to play with the growing breast flesh, as it would soon stop at a F-cup. "Your so big now, i would have made these puppies J-cups, but we can't have everything."

"I-I-I'm not playing along!" Iris said. She winced a bit, letting out a few moans as her breasts were played with. Her nipples were extremely sensitive now and were squirting out milk. Soon she felt her cock head being twisted again. "Play along Iris." Asia told her smiling. The futa cried out as she began to make mooing sounds. "I-If you want to milk me then milk my cock." Iris begged.

Mako giggled as the door to Iris room opened, and in stepped Aika. "Oh!" She gasped out as she saw Iris strapped to the bed eagle styled, her eyes locking onto Iris new enlarged melons, Aika face went red and beads of sweat dripped down the side of her face, it seems she had not expected to see this, she also looked like she had better control of herself than yesterday, though Mako and Asia, as well as Iris to some degree, noticed the darting glances to Iris cock.

"Now, now Aika, why don't you play with this cows tittes, suck on them to your hearts content." Mako told the succubus, who in almost of a heartbeat made her way to Iris breasts.

"Ah.....please Aika no." Iris moan as her sensitive nipples were now being sucked on. With her cock being tormented and her breasts being teased the Futa girl's mind began to go foggy as she was slipping out of consciousness again. Though just like before...."GAHHGGGHHH!!!" Another shock went through Iris' body much stronger than the last one. Some pre-cum managed to spurt out of her tip.

Aika sucked much like a baby, as she felt the milk from the tits flow into her mouth, she swallowed more and more, Mako smirked as she licked the pre-cum up, much like a cat, as she licked it up more and more. "Tastes ok, oh did you almost pass out?" She noticed the jolting of Iris, she pouted a bit at this. "You know you shouldn't do that?" She said to Iris as she slowly started to lick the shaft lovingly, she smirked happily as she heard Iris moo, she licked the shaft like a lollipop toying with it at every chance, though her tongue did have to advoid the cock ring placed around Iris shaft. That was a bit unsatisfying.

Iris just ignored what the others were saying to her as her eyes were rolled in the back of her head. All that could be heard from her were pants, moans, and sometimes mooing sounds. They stay true to their word spending the first half of the day edging the poor futa. By then Iris was on the verge of going insane. "LET ME CUM! LET ME FUCKING CUM ALREADY!!!" She screamed. Iris was pulling on her restraints so hard that her wrists began to bleed. Tears were pouring down the girl's face as well. "PLEASE I'M GOING TO LOOSE MY MIND! LET ME CUM!!!"

"I think we went a little overboard." Asia said. "You got the milking machine ready?" She asked Mako.

Mako nodded and moved her way over to the side, grabbing the milk machine from the closet, it was a simple machine really, big took up space, was very square, grey in color, with lots of nobs and dials, and three sucken cups, two for the breasts and one for a cock. "Should we just do cock? Or both, becuase its pretty hot seeing what Aika does with breasts." She took a glance over at Aika, who was eating a sandwhich, which Ashi hyoudou had brought in a platefull earlier. "So whats your opinion on this matter?" She asked asia once again, closing her eyes as she waited for an answer.

"We should just do the cock for now." Asia replied with. She got off the bed to set the machine up and place the tube onto Iris' cock, but not before removing the cock ring. By now the futa girl's cock was extremely hard and throbbing so crazy like. You could see veins that weren't usually visible and the tip was a dark shade of red. Once the tube goes on and the machine is activated Iris lets out a lustful moan as her cock is forcefully pumped. It doesn't take long for her to shoot her first load. "Ah....ah....yes....yes!" Iris watched happily as her sperm was sucked into the tube.

Mako watched with intent as she saw Iris began to cum, her eyes locked onto the sperm being sucked up, Aika sucked the right tit, her tongue flicking across the nipple. Her tongue circled around the nipple, as she was licking she began to nibbled on the sensitive nipple, earning even more moans from Iris, Aika could feel her panties soaking as she listened to the moans. It was such a turn on for the succubus, she loved every second of it and continued to lick and nibbled, before adding some sucking.

"Ah....ah yes.....more! Milk me more!" Iris moan out as she arched her head. Asia thought it would be funny to place a pair of cow ears onto the futa girl's heads since she had spent most of the day mooing like one. "You're doing real good Iris." The blond said. She could feel herself getting turned on just by watching the machine pump Iris' thick hard cock. Each time the girl came you could see her balls tighten up a bit and she had a lot of pent up spunk in there.

Aika pulled away from Iris tits, as milked dribbled onto her cheeks and lips, licking her she looked Iris with hunger in her eyes, she wanted to be fucked Iris, she wanted a big cock in her as such she began to rub a finger across her aching sex getting wetter and wetter. As she thought about Iris cock, she began to push her finger into her sex, moving one in an out at a slow pleasurable pace, one she could enjoy for awhile and not automatically cum. Mako giggled as she looked Asia. "Hmm I think we should give our cow some cow ear, dont'cha think?" She asked Asia with a giggle. "Or should one of grow a pair and fuck that virgin cunt of hers?"

"I've got an idea." Asia replied with. She reached under the bed to take out what looked like a 12 inch dildo. "Iris' mom gave this to me last night while she was out cold. I'm sure she would love this inside her as well." The blond lifted up the futa girl's balls and shoved the dildo into Iris' pussy. "GAHHHH!!!!" Iris screamed arching her head back. Her big breasts bounced and jiggled spraying milking everywhere as she shot another load into the tube.

Mako giggled at the event unfolding before her, she felt bits of Iris milk hit her cheek and face as it sprayed everywhere, Mako smirked and approached the restrained Iris, her hands cupping the milk leaking tits. Using one hand she gave a light sqeeuze, while with another she pulled and tugged on Iris nipple, earning moans of pleasure from the poor futa. "Who's a good cow that loves to moo?" She cooed to Iris, giving another sqeeuze and pull, her hands being coated in leaking milk. "Oh Asia! Get some jars, i wanna collect Iris milk." Mako turned her attention to Aika for a second, watching as fingered herself, listing to the moans and crys of the succubus. "Hmm I think i will get in contact with another succubus, would probably be even more fun, after all Kurumu Kurono does exist in this world." She thought happily, as she continued to her assualt on Iris breasts.

"Alright. I'm sure Mrs. Hyoudou has a few we could use." Asia replied as she got off the bed and rushed downstairs to grab some jars. Despite that her cock began to feel raw after all the milking Iris still was feeling relieved. After being edged for 12 hours straight her balls were still full to the brim with hot thick cum. Asia came back with a box full of large jars for them to store milk in. "H-Hey how about letting me go now? The milker is starting to make my cock raw." Iris said. Instead Asia turned up the intensity earning a scream from Iris. "F-Fuck......you're.....you're cruel." The futa felt like her cock was being tortured now. "I think now we can attach the other tubes." Asia said to Mako.

Mako smiled as she grabbed the other tubes, attaching one to each breasts. Before heading back over to the machine, to turn the breast milker function on, smirking ever so devilishly as she did. Rushing over to the box, grabbing a jar and rushing back to the machine, placing it within a slot in the machine, that would fill it up with Iris breast milk. "Now start mooing!" She called over to Iris in a playful tone, She looked at the jar and watched as it would slowly start to fill up with milk. "You know this is kind of fucked up." Mako said to herself, releasing that in actuality that this was really messed up. "We really should do other things next time, I kind of feel bad." The erotic being said to Asia, turning her to glance at the still masturbating succubus. "Hmm I got a another!" She exclaimed looking at Asia with a grin.

"Moooo!" Iris actually started to moo. It seemed all this was starting to take a toll on her mind and she was starting to lose it a bit. She arched her head back moaning a mooing as milk squirted out of her tits and cock once more. "Yeah it kind of is." Asia said frowning a bit. "But you never know. Someone might want to kidnap Iris and do this to her. At least she'll be prepared for it. Maybe next time we should just have sex with her for the whole day." She then suggested. Asia wasn't too far off from the truth. Some erotic beings got jealous of other beings' partners and would sometimes steal them for themselves. Being that Iris was a futa she would definitely want to be snatched up by some of the other erotic beings.

Mako nodded slightly at this, she had heard about other erotic beings did take others represantives, she detested those that did such things. "Yeah but don't worry, we wont allow that to happen!" She exclaimed. "Besides, if it does i will go to the higher ups, those aren't erotic beings, are scary!" She explained, before giggling at Iris mooing, watching as milk finished filling up the current bottle, before switching them out with a new empty one. "I wonder how Kiki doing today?" She randomly said to herself.

Kiki whimpered as she laid on her bed, her hands gropping her breasts, her hands fondling her breasts, nipples rolling between her fingers. "F-fuck I feel so pent up!" She moaned to herself, continuing her own assualt on her breasts, not even noticing Koneko at the door way to the room she was in. "Why is this happening to me!" She squealed to herself in pleasure.

"I'm pretty sure they are." Asia said. "P-Please....n-no more. Please stop." Iris was begging. The futa girl was dead tired, her nipples and cock were in pain with all the sucking had been doing. "I-I don't know how much more I can take before my mind goes blank." "Should we stop Mako? I don't want to loose her mind." The blond spoke up again.

(I thought I was playing Kiki.)

Mako nodded yes to Asia. "Yeah we should take those milkers off, we've been at this all day." She walked back over to the milk machine turning it off, and smiled as she heard a sigh of relief from Iris. Who was more than overjoyed to finally have those milkers off. "Awww who's a tired little cow?" Mako teased as she approached the tired out Iris, and brgan to stroke her hair lovingly. "Now get some rest, we got big plans tommorrow and you got school." She planted a kiss on Iris forehead, she turned to look at Aika, who was busy watching the scene. "Now Asia lets grow some dicks and fuck this little succubus hard!" She began to use her abilities, and soon a large cock formed, and with a pair of big balls to match.

(Establishing scene, your still in control)

"T-Thank.....thank you." Iris barely got out. The poor futa was so drained of energy she couldn't even think straight. Everything seemed blurry though in a matter of minutes she was out like a light. Before then Asia used her healing to heal the wounds on Iris' wrists. "I kind of feel bad for what I did." The blond said before Mako mentioned something about growing dicks. "Um.....I don't think I can do that yet."

By now Kiki was panting as one hand was on her breasts and the other fingering herself. "Fuck....masturbating is so much better as a girl." She moaned out. Kiki had no idea why she got so pent up, but the pleasure was unbelievable. Of course when she noticed Koneko the blond froze in place. "K-Koneko.....h-h-how long have you been there?" she asked.

Mako sighed in defeat at Asia reply. "Well whatever, guess we should get some sleep?" She suggested, as she got onto the bed, returning Iris breasts back to their original size, before snuggling up next to the poor futa, her head resting on one of the tits, she smiled softly and soon went to sleep. It was a rather sexy sight to behold, watching two naked girls sleep, one on top of the other.

Koneko blushed as Kiki asked the question. "W-Well I heard some noise's and went to check it out, and then I noticed the smell.. of s-sex." explaining with a blush in her face, as she looked at the scene of Kiki masturbating. "I-I see your adjusting to being a girl pretty will, still can't believe that pervert is behind all this." She her blush slightly going away. "I guess I should go, or would you like some help releasing all that pent up... energy?" She asked her former male friend, Koneko was naked at the current moment, due to the fact that none of her old clothes fit her anymore, it left nothing to the imagination.

"Oh I could believe he....I mean she did this. Still, I never knew I nice it felt to masturbate as a girl." Kiki said looking over at the naked Koneko. She could feel herself getting even hornier, her pussy was getting wetter and her clit getting hard, throbbing for attention. She usually wouldn't ask her for this but she was desperate. Kiki gave Koneko a light smile before saying, "Sure. If you're will to help me then I'll gladly take you on the offer."

Koneko nodded with a blush, as she approached the former male knight of Rias Gremory. "Its strange how that pervert did make her friends girls as well, it seems like something she would do." Koneko stated as she got up onto the bed with Kiba. "Where do we begin?" Koneko asked, she really didn't know how sex worked all the much, she only knew bits of pieces, and that was mostly due to her nekomata/nekoshou heritage and instincts. "I've never really done this before." She stated in a monotone voice, getting the point across very quickly; That she had never masturbated before. "So could you help?"

Back
Top Bottom