Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool DxD Erotic harem (Firestarter09 & xXRyuJunkieXx)

"Um.......I don't like the look on her face Iris." Asia said seeing the devilish grin on Mako's face. "That's the face of someone that's up to something." Iris told the blond. "So what are you up to now?" She asked the erotic being.

Mako turned to Iris and Asia still grinning. "Well its a secret, but it will pay off eventually." She stated to the two, she got off of the bar stool and walked up to the two. "C'mon lets screw around some more, im pretty sure theres still some boys that need to be taught a lesson." She said in delight, though she whispered the part about boys needing to be taught a lesson.

"Yeah about that. You should probably know that Rias knows that we're responsible for what happened to Kiba and Koneko. How she found out I have no idea." Iris said. "Those fallen angels you were talking about. Maybe we should recruit them you know. In case Rias want to retaliate."

Mako eyes widen as she grabs on to Iris and Asia, shaking them both. "Alright then, you fucking idiots how do they know!" She exclaimed, as she let go of both of them, turning away from the girls. "Well lets go find those fallen, and make them our bitches." She said to herself with a smile.

"I already told you I don't know! Maybe they have eyes in the sky. Probably wasn't a good idea to test my powers out while they were around." Iris replied with. She was kind of creeped out the way Mako was smiling. "So where should we look?" Asia asked.

Mako giggled ever so slighty. "To the abandon church my friends, but of course we need to change first, and we have to take a bus to get back to thr city first, so... TO THE CHANGING ROOM!" She exlcaimed loudly, pointing her finger in just a random direction, for a dramatic effect, Mako was a bit of an Idiot sometimes, she really knew to make people a bit weirded out.

Both Asia and Iris just looked at each other before following Mako to the changing room. Iris was kind of glad to get out of that bikini as she felt her cock was getting squeezed to death. Iris actually knew of the abandon church that Mako was talking about. Who would have thought it would be a home to fallen angels. Then again this was all still new to her. "So any ideas on how we're going to convince these fallen angels to join us? I mean you said they killed Asia and I in another universe so what makes you think they won't try it here?" Iris asked.

"Simple, we offer them a very good deal, ine they can't refuse, give them a good amount of reasons." She simply explained. "Raynare would be the easiest to convince, the others might be harder, but before we go, lets get a little naughty." As she took of her bikini and threw it to the side, her nipples were erect from stimulation. "Do you wanna suck my tittes Iris-chan?"

Iris stared at Mako's boobs for a few seconds before replying with, "Why not. Come here you big ol titties." She grabbed the left one and began to suck on the nipple. She was naked as well so it was easy for her cock to get hard. Asia stood there watching the two as they played with each other. She wanted to get in on the action as well.

Mako mewled happily as her nipple was sucked, she felt the teeth of Iris mouth, lightly nibble as well, her hips spasmed in pleasure, her pussy was quite wet from it. "Yes! Nibble, suck, lick all you want, sqeeuze if you want! UGH!" She moaned happily. "Just make sure to spread the pleasure everywhere!" As this happend, they were both being watched, who was it? Well it wasn't the occult club members/Rias peerage, but someone from Kouh academy.

Iris did was Mako wanted. Once done with her left breast he focused on her right breast and used one of her hands to finger the erotic being's pussy. However Iris felt that someone was watching them, besides Asia who was now playing with herself as she watched.

Mako moaned and mewled happily, as she felt Iris fingers move in and out of her, the sucking also helped, moving her own arms she brought them down to, Iris gropable ass, slapping it and sqeeuzing it playfully. While Iris had big ol tittes she also had a huge ass, which was the best the sqeeuze and was just overall fun to sqeeuze. She also felt like someone was watching, besides Asia. (Kendo girls?)

(I was thinking maybe her instead. Make more sense.)

Iris let out a soft moan as her ass was squeezed. She began to pump her fingers faster into Mako wanting to make the erotic being cum as fast as possible. No fair. I wanna join in. Asia thought as she fingered herself. She had never done that before but seeing Iris and Mako go at it was turning her on. She couldn't stop herself.

Mako maoned and resisted the urge to cum so quickly, she wanted this to last a bit longer, she gave another slap and sqeeuze to Iris delicious round butt, before moaning as another finger was stuck into her snatch, pumping in and out faster, she gasped a bit as her left nipple was bit, she moaned happily at the feeling. "When i cum, your going to fuck me abd we'll make Asia keep watching, now suck and nibble on my tittes." She moaned lowly into Iris ear, she didn't want Asia to hear this. (Aika? The perverted girl... Ok)

"You're damn right I'm going to fuck you." Iris whispered back fucking Mako's pussy faster than ever while using her thumb to tease her clit. At the same time she sucked, nibbled, and bit on her tits. Iris wanted to erotic being to cum real hard. Meanwhile Asia was on the verge of cumming herself. God she was wishing was doing that to her instead.

Mako moaned happily as her pussy clamped down on Iris finger, releasing all her girl fluids down on the fingers, coating and covering them. Unbeknownst to all three of them some one was watching them. Mako panted happily as she heard a faint gasp in the background. "Iris, ignore that gasp, just keep fucking me, lets entertain our peeper." She whispered to Iris.

"Right." Iris whispered back turning Mako around to where her ass was sticking out in front of Iris. Without warning she thrusted her thick hard cock inside her soaking wet pussy and gave her such a hard fucking. Guess Iris was really trying to entertain the peeper.

Mako moaned lewdly as she felt Iris large cock thrust in and out of her. "YES! HARDER! HARDER IRIS!" she squealed in pleasure to Iris, as she felt her ass being slapped, She felt Iris thrust harder, causing her tits to jiggle with each thrust, everyonce and a while hitting her in her face. "YES! FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED! MAKE ME HAVE YOUR BABYS!" She cried out. "What do we transform our peeper into, i got a pretty neat idea." She mentally asked Iris.

No! No more transformation....for now that is. Especially since Rias knows. Iris mentally replied with slapping Mako harder in the ass. As much as she thought the powers were cool she had no clue what Rias and her peerage were capable of. Iris grabbed a hold of Mako's breasts and began squeezing them especially her nipples.

Mako huffed and moaned, pouting a bit, but it quickly switched back to a face of ecstasy, as her nipples were pinched, and from the sqeeuzing her breasts received, squealing in pleausre as her ass was slapped harder than before, her pussy clenched around Iris cock, milking it for its worth. "What should we do?"

Iris gave Mako a few more good hard thrusts before she felt her pussy clench around her cock, making her shoot her load into her womb. She thrusted two more times, her balls slapping onto Mako's skin before pulling out sitting down. It depends. Do we know who are peeper is?

"Its Kouh other female perv, Aika, if you let us transform her a bit, i could make her a formidable fighter." She thought to Iris, she leaned against a locker, cum from her pussy leaking out on to the ground, her tongue hanged out as she panted heavily, looking Iris for an answer.

Akia?! Oh great. She just as perverted as me and my friends. Maybe even more so. Iris told Mako. Alright just a little bit. We can't afford Rias to on our asses. All of a sudden she felt a pair of hands on her cock. "Ah!" Iris yelped. It was Asia. "P-Please! Please put your cock inside me. I want to feel the way Mako felt, please!" The blond begged. Her pussy was dripping wet with arousal.

Mako giggled at the scene before her. "Ahaha, Asia no, no." She taunted the blond, grabbing her hands and moving them away from Iris cock. "We have other things to take care of before, your allowed to do that." She said turning her head slightly shs looked at the direction of a cracked door, which lead to another section of the girls changing room. "You can come out Aika Kiryuu, we know your there." A gasp was heard from it, and out stepped said person, dressed in the kouh academy's girls uniform.

"Well I knew you were a perv, but never a peeper." Iris said looking over Aika's body. She could see the girl staring at her cock which was hard again thanks to Asia. "You like what you see huh? I can tell just by looking at your face. You really are a big pervert. Probably wondering what it would feel like inside you." Iris looked over at Mako. "So what should we do with her? We have to punish her in someway."

Back
Top Bottom