Highschool DxD Erotic harem (Firestarter09 & xXRyuJunkieXx)

Mako watched the scene unfold with a great amount of interest , smiling as the pre-cum lubbed up the feet of her apprentice. "Keep going Asia, your doing great." she complemented her apprentice. "After this we are so totally going to do some breast expansion." she said with a perveted smile, she had always wondered what an Asia would l like with big tits.

"T-Thanks." Asia said nervously smiling a bit. She continued to beat Iris off with her feet getting even fasting causing the futa girl to pant a bit. "Fuck.....who....would have thought feet would feel so good." Iris said as she began playing with her own boobs. "Ah....yeah.....keep going Asia." She begged. However the blond began to slow down. "Nuh uh. You forgot to say please." Asia teased licking her lips a bit. She could feel herself getting wet. Who would have thought she could such power with only her feet? "P-Please Asia....let me cum." Iris moaned out. "Hmm.....I don't know if you're ready." Asia used her big toe to tease the glands under the head of her cock which caused Iris to groan a bit.

Mako practically laughed at what was happing, she was really starting to like this Asia, not much of a cock block. "quite dominate, your pretty good at this." She praised Asia, She giggled at Iris facial expression, the begging was quite enjoyable. "But you should let her cum, after all its no fun." She giggled. "By the way Iris, want me to play with your big'ol fun bags?"

"It's fun for me." Asia said giggling a bit. Though since Iris did say please she would let him cum. She started moving her feet faster as she really wanted Iris to shoot a big load. "Ah......ah.....sure." Was all Iris replied with though before Mako could even grab a hold of her boobs the girl came moaning loudly as she shot her load all over Asia's feet. "My goodness. You got my feet all sticky." Asia said as she began licking the cum off her feet very seductively. "A-Alright....she's a keeper." Iris said laying back on the bed tired.

Mako laughed at Iris comment. "Well she does got a lot to prove, oh i got to mention something... Your going to need assistants my dear representative." Mako told Iris, who in turn cocked her head to the right, wondering what Mako had planned. "Now you may be wondering, Mako whatever is an assistant, well they're people with powers like yours, and help you in long run, so yeah... Welp thats all i got now." The erotic being said, shrugging her shoulder, audible footsteps were at Iris bedroom door.

"Assistants you mean like partners?" Iris asked. "Of course....and I know just the two." A voice could be heard out of nowhere. Just like Asia a glowing light came from Iris' ceiling and a figure stepped out of it. "Who are you?" Iris then asked. "Axel Graves is the name. I'm the official leader of the erotic beings." The man said before looking over at Mako. "Still love turning guys into girls I see."

"Im here as well, just going to mention that." said another person (wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/4/47/Monty_with_Apothicon_in_background_BO3.png/revision/latest?cb=20161011122153) who happened to be sitting in a chair that was not there before. "Hi im Dr. Church, not associated with the erotic being group, though i do enjoy doing some erotic things." He said.

"YOU FUCKERS! Iris parents are at the door.... Fuck is that Zagram?" Mako asked rather annoyed. "Also i take thus seriously. Business and all."

"Yeah, you're not helping with the screaming either." Iris told Mako. "Well looks like we miss the fun Dr. Church." Axel said before looking at Asia. "And how are you doing Asia? I hope Mako is treating you well this time." "Oh.....she is thank you." Asia replied with. "As I said I have you two ready for you. They'll meet you at the beach tomorrow. Well since everything here seems to be alright we'll take our leave. Keep up the good work Mako." Axel told her before leaving.

"Ah leaving already, well time to go wwtch over the Mass effect universe. Tata." Church said before disappearing.

"God fucking damn it, why do they do this." Mako sighed with contempt. She watched Axel disappear, the door to the room opened, qnd in stepped Iris mom, she looked younger and was naked, she had earphones in. Her brown hair was tied in a ponytail, her hazel eyes held a lot of lust and emotions, her height was six foot, her body was just down right sexy, her tits and ass a very nice size, and she had a nice juciy cock and some juciy balls. "Oh yeah shes a herm now."

Yeah.....no amount of making her young and hotter couldn't hide the fact it was still Iris mom. The thought of even knowing she now had a dick and balls made one of Iris' eyes twitch a bit. "Hi......mom." Iris said. "Um.......this is Asia and Mako. They're......my girlfriends." She told her mom. Asia for some reason couldn't stop staring at Mrs. Hyoudou's cock and balls.

Iris mom eyes went wide. She quickly yelled down the hall. "HONEY! OUR DAUGHTER IS GOING TO HAVE GRANDKIDS!" The group of three on the bed sweat dropped at this, well at least her personality hadn't changed so much. Her mother looked back at the three with a smile on her face. "Why don't you two head downstairs to get a drink, i need to spend sone alone time with my dear Iris baby." she said with a very nice and pleasent tone, Mako nodded and was the first to leave the room.

"Of course. It was nice to meet you." Asia said before putting her green dress back on and heading down stairs. Iris didn't want them to go but she had no choice. "So um......what did you want to talk about mom?" She then asked. Iris' mom wasn't like this at all, especially when she was Issei.

Iris mom took out her ear phones and threw them to the side, her eyes setting on Iris like a predator, she began to sway her hips as she appraoched her daughter, the oor closing behind her. "Didn't i tell you to call me Ashi, when we are alone." She aid to her daughter, leaning forward a bit, her hand caressing the semi hard cock of her daughter. "You've gotten pretty big, your father will be happy to have that in her pussy." She smirked.

Iris was in complete shock at the moment. Her mom was seducing her. No no no this isn't right. She thought. Yeah she maybe a pervert but she had limits. However part of those limits melted away when she felt her cock being caressed. "Ah.....mom.....w-we shouldn't be doing this." Iris told her.

Ashi smiled softly, sweetie caol me Ashi when we're alone." she said, her hand slowly starting to move up and down the harding shaft, she licked her lips her eyes giving away her intentions, she began to kiss Iris stomach in rythme whilst jerking her off, creating a sweet sort of sound, she felt pre-cum leaking down on to her hand and started to pick up the pace, her daughters concern being blocked out and replaced with moaning.

"I....I." Iris tried to protest, but it just felt so good. Her mother's hands were just so soft on her cock and the way she jerked it. She was more experienced than both Mako and Asia. All Iris could muster up now were moans and pants as she finally submitted to this forbidden pleasure. She spread her legs out more giving Ashi full access to her body.

Ashi continued to jerk her daughter off, with great felixabilty she moved her fron the stomach to somehow below the balls, and began to lick deep into her daughters sweet, sweet pussy, licking every inche and crevice she could, her daughter moaned happily and played with her own tits, Ashi felt pre-cum leak down on to her head, as spurts if actual cum began to spew out, leaving streeks of it in her hair, thus only caused her to lick deeper, as more and more ropes of cum shot out.

Iris' mother was far too good at this. So much that to poor girl wasn't going to last much longer. More pre-cum began spurting out but then soon it became full on cumshots. "Ah.....Ah!!" Iris arched her head back letting out a loud moan as she came hard all over her mother's face. She was beginning to wonder if her balls were going to run dry.

Ashi smiled as she pulled away from Iris crotch, before quickly oving and getting up on the bed and sliding the cock into her own pussy. "Spray all your baby batter into me." she cooed to her child, as she began to bounce up and down on the cock, her pussy was tight and sqeeuzed Iris cock tightly, whilst her own cock was fully erect and pointed at Iris face, so when she came it would hit her daughters face.

"Oh.....oh fuck." Iris nearly yelped in surprised. She had just came only for her cock to be getting milked by her mother's pussy. She didn't care how wrong this was. It was so good. Iris grabbed a hold of Ashi's cock and began jerking it off, her mouth wide open to receive her cum.

Ashi bounced up and down faster, her cock already spewing cum out towards Iris mouth, her pussy mikked all it could from Iris member. "Ohhhh yess im cumming!" She exclaimed in ecstasy, as her pussy clamped tightly around her daughters member. Her cock spewed out more and more cum into Iris mouth.

Iris took most of the cum in as she had her fifth orgasm for the night shooting her load into Ssei. She pulled herself out before collapsing on the bed, panting and licking up what cum she could. "Well that......was something." Iris said

Ashi smiped and got off of her daughter, getting off the bed in the process, she began to leave the room, turning her head back to her daughter to give her a wink and a smile. "Hopefully you can give mommy and daddy a lot of your baby batter." she teased as she left the room, swaying her hips as she did. Well it seemed incest was now a thing for Iris. Mako and Asia would soon come into the room.

"Are you alright Iris? You look real tired?" Asia said not realizing what had just happened. "Oh yeah.....better than ever." Iris replied with. She was about about the tell her that she fucked her own mom. Though she was quite sure Mako knew about this. "I'm tired. I just want to go to sleep." Indeed. With all the sex, blowjobs, and other jobs she had in the last two hours Iris was drained.

Mako nodded in agreement andgot in bed with Iris, soon cuddling with her representative and apprentice, their boobs mashing together as they did, creating a delightful sight of three beautiful girls cuddling together, Mako had made sure Iris had rested her head on her boobs though.

(Hey those two we are going to meet at the beach, are they Dxd characters or. Say characters from rosario plus vampire)

Back
Top Bottom