Highschool DxD Erotic harem (Firestarter09 & xXRyuJunkieXx)

"You dolt, uhhh, just run out of the room or something, they won't cause a scene if you make it back to class. Seriously I don't need you ending up with their group... To many Issei tend to end up with them, if you can't, just pretend to not know anything, play pervert!" she explained, the erotic being tried her best to help her representative. "also is Koneko super sexy now?"

Rias waited patiently for Iris to answer. "Well are you behind these occurrences? Because if you are... Well let's just say it won't be pretty."

Yes she is but that's not the point right now......wait what do you mean end up with them? Iris thought. She had two options. One make a mad dash home and hope they don't follow her or two play the idiot card and say she has no idea what's going on.....Iris was leaning towards #2 especially after what Rias just said. "Who me? No way. I-I'm just as confused as you all are." She finally responded with. "Yeah.....I just remembered......I've gotta meet my friends for um.....something......perverted of course." She told them as she carefully left the room. Boy Iris never ran as fast as she did out of that school and home. Mako had some explain to do. "Oh.....fuck....my boobs hurt from running so much."

Mako sat quietly in Iris room, she waited for her representative to come back. "Should I watch some T.V?" She asked herself, she began to humm. "Wonder what Iris did, probably ran like crazy, bet her boobs hurt like hell." She stared at the wall bored out of her mind, the door to the room opened and a panting Iris stood in it. "Hey you came back." She said happily.

"Alright Mako, you got some explaining to do. One, how the fuck does Rias Gremory know about all these changes? Two, what did you mean about ending up with their group?" Iris asked clearly not sounding too happy.

"Alright, alright, you see a majority of Issei, end up with the supernatural by A either dying or B something else and a majority of the time they end up with the Devil faction, one of the three factions from the bible, I don't really like the devil faction, I'm my opinion, its shit." Mako explained. "As for Rias Gremory, she's Ria's Gremory from the Gremory devil clan, one of the few remaining seventy two or was seventy five pillars, so yeah Rias is a devil, and again I said the supernatural aren't affected by the changes, well mentally." She grabbed Iris left. "Kind of wish I didn't have to do this yet."

"Well how the fuck was I suppose to know that Rias was a devil? Wait.......I was suppose to end up in her faction?" Iris replied with. "Now I'll never get to touch those gazangas of hers." She then whined before her left hand was grabbed by Mako. "Hey what are you doing?"

Mako started chanting while holding Iris left hand. "Awaken scared gear." A red gauntlet appeared on Iris arm. "This is your scared gear, also Baka if you joined her faction you might end up a devil, and they have major weaknesses." She said a bit concerned for Iris well being.

"Whoa holy shit." Iris said looking at the red gauntlet on her left arm. "So what am suppose to do with this? Am suppose to fight evil like some sort of magical girl?" She then asked to which she started having perverted thoughts of her being dress like a magical girl, being groped and molested by evil villains and tentacles. Her nose started to bleed a little. As much as Iris like to see that she was imagining being the one caught in it. Guess that's what happens when a pervert gets turned into a girl.

"Don't mention magical girls, there's at least two in this reality that basically every Issei has, a really buff guy, like super buff, called Mil-tan and then the fuckin moron, but pretty hot devil, Serafall Leviathan, but in all seriousness no." She explained as she poked Iris left tit for fun. "Scared gears are only attainable for humans, your born with it, find it some how, or someone uses a ritual to kill you and take it." She poked Iris left tit again. "The god of the bible created the system for the scared gears, yours is a one of the thirteen something, damn I can't remember the name, but whatever." She kissed Iris on the cheek and then poked her breast again. "Its called the boosted gear, and the dragon in it is sleeping."

"A really.....buff guy?" Iris asked cringing at the thought of seeing a buff guy in a magical girl outfit, then winced a bit when getting poked in the her left boob as Mako was poking her in the nipple. "You sound like you really hate devils. Does this mean I have to use this, boosted gear to fight them?" Iris then asked before getting poked again. "Ah! Stop poking my boob. They hurt right now especially after all that running." She said before getting poked a third time. "Ah! I think you poked my nipple that time......it kind of felt good."

"Eh its mostly useless with your current state, you could maybe boost once, maybe twice... Yeah we need to fix that." She said as she went and laid back on the bed. "Want me to poke your nipples again?" Mako cheerfully asked her rep, she play with her own nipples while waiting for a answer. "Hey how should I approach your parents and tell them about me?"

"It's useless for now? Well that's just, fucking great." Iris said as her boosted gear disappeared, returning her hand to normal. She blushed a bit with Mako's next question. "Y-Yes." Was all she said as she stripped down to just her black lace panties and laid beside Mako. "We can worry about that later. I mean they think that I've been their daughter my whole life right? I can just tell them I'm gay and that you're my girlfriend."

"That works, and well tell them we plan to have a harem." She said happily as she moved herself around the bed to get into the right position. "Hey while we are doing this wanna talk about other you's? You know other Issei, because there is a lot of interesting ones." She off handly asked. "Then maybe to finish it off with some sex?"

"They'll probably just laugh in your face if you tell them that. They already think I'm a big enough pervert as it is." Iris said. "Sex? Fuck yeah." You didn't need to tell Iris twice about sex. Just thinking about it got her cock hard that it was making a tent in her panties. "So what are these other Issei's like? Did you change any of them into girls too?"

One of Mako hands glide down to the bulge in Iris panties rubbing the tip, as her second hand played with her right nipple. "Nah, I mean I mess with one for shits and giggles, never made him a representative of mine though, there was one Issei, who was a fallen angel, he was pretty cool, but also a dick, really didn't like devils, I've tangled with a few evil Issei's, bag of dicks those guys were.. No offense." She said she sqeeuzed the nipple.

"N-None....taken....ah!" Iris moaned a bit as she felt Mako playing with the tip of her cock and her right nipple. She took off her panties to give her easier access to her cock. "P-please....make me feel like I did yesterday." she pleaded as she arched her head back when her nipple was squeezed. "Fuck that....feels good."

Mako smiled and mounted her representative, she moved herself slowly down the cock, her tight pussy taking as much as she could in, before moving up again, surprisingly she was able to keep her hand firm on Iris nipple giving it a light squeeze. "I wonder if both your moms are tucking right now!" She moaned out loud. "Don't tell me you forgot, and if you did I'll have to repeat myself." She whined slashed moaned as she went faster.

"GAHH! AH! AH!" Iris moaned loudly as Mako mounted her cock. Of course when she was a boy she always wanted to get laid, maybe not as a girl but this was close enough. Mako's pussy was extremely tight as it squeezed and milked Iris' cock. "Fuck.....you're tight." She moan thrusting herself up a bit. Since her hands were free she began to play with Mako's breasts squeezing and rubbing her nipples. Iris could care less what her parents were doing as she was in pure ecstasy right now.

Mako bounced faster and harder, her pussy milking its worth from Iris. She moaned wildly as her breasts were played with. She loved the way Iris fingers circled her areola and nipples. The movement generating waves of pleasure through out her body. "My pussy is on of the best." she moaned and boasted. As she slammed her self down on Iris cock all the way to the hilt, her pussy sqeeuze tight as ever, her eyes had gone crossed eyed.

"Y-yeah....no doubt." Iris said. No doubt Mako's pussy was the best one she's ever fucked. It's the only one she's ever fucked. Iris nearly yelled on esctsy when Mako slammed down on her, eyes rolling in the back of her head. Iris tongue was sticking out and she had a stupid looking smile on her face as she came, and she came hard into Mako's pussy. It was easily the most powerful orgasm she had ever had.

Mako smiled softly as her womb took all off Iris cum, panting a bit she slid herself off of the cock and cuddled next to Iris, she pressed her obviously large breasts against Iris. "So... Cute, when you have a stupid smile on your face, I wonder could we have some fun with kendo girls? I bet you would like that Iris-chan." She wrapped her arms around Iris waist. "I can feel your seed still moving inside me."

"The kendo girls? Yeah right. Even if I'm a girl they'd beat the ever living shit out of me." Iris said. Though maybe she could her powers to getting the kendo girls to like her. Without warning this glowing circle appeared on the ceiling of Iris' room and a few seconds later a girl fell out of it and onto the floor face first her panties visible. "Ow...." Was all the girl said. She was wearing a long dark green dress and had long blond hair. "Um....you alright?" Iris asked a bit confused but no doubt began perving out due to the panty shot. "I think so." The girl replied with picking herself up. She looked at Iris and smiled. "You must be Iris Hyoudou. I'm Asia Argento, an erotic being in training." She introduced herself.

Mako shit up instantly siting up quickly, eyes narrowing on Asia. "Oh great a erotic being in training, and its a Asia. Who's training you? Is it Tao? Church? Zagram?" she asked the Asia. Mako had a few things she didn't like, one were devils. Because they were just a shitty faction in her opinion, and the well known cock block Asia's. She really didn't like any of them at all.

"Well um.....they all agreed that you should be the one to train me Mako." Asia replied with. She then realized that the two were naked and from what it seem they had just got done having sex. Asia turned away, her face turing a shade of red. "Oh goodness. I'm so sorry. I didn't know you two were in the middle of......doing it." She told them. "It's alright. We just got done before you showed up." Iris told her nicely. Man she's really cute......She'd be perfect for my harem.

"THOSE FUCKING COCKSUCKERS!" Makos hands balled into fists. "Why in the hell did thry choose an Asia, no offense im not trying to say your name like an objects, so yeah sorry." she sighed annoyed as she raised a hand and rubbed her temples. "Alright whatever, niw are you the Asia of this world, or a different one... And if you are a different Asia then that means, this worlds one is either dead, or worse."

Back
Top Bottom