Highschool DxD Erotic harem (Firestarter09 & xXRyuJunkieXx)

"Alright what are you talking about now? Are you saying I was suppose to meet this girl in a different way as well?" Iris asked. "Well.....I did indeed die, a while back. I was head here to the local church here when I got into a hit and run by a drunk driver. I ended up being reborn as an erotic being by the erotic leader, Caboose." Asia explained. Iris began to bust out laughing. "T-The leader of the erotic beings is named Caboose?"

"No... Its not, its something really hard to say, our leader is just an idiot and enjoys a certain universe full morons." Mako off handly said. "Sigh this is why the other omnipotent beings fucking despise us, well i guess that means those fallen at the church probably have twilight healing." Mako paused for a momment. "Hey Asia im taking you to the beach tomorrow, dont ask why. Also Iris does your school have any up coming plans to go to the beach?" there were ideas brewing in Makos head.

"Um.....okay." Asia said. She should probably tell them that she still has her twilight healing since she had died way before getting to the church of fallen angels. "I don't think so. You know what. You keep telling me things were suppose to happen different for me....and her. Since we have time how about giving us a full explanation so I don't have to keep asking you." Iris said.

Mako sighed and rubbed her temples again. " God damn it, alright lets see, this world is mostly similar to a lot of Issei's, your past is mostly the same and doesn't fall into the catagory of Issei whos past were different, say for an example, theres an Issei whos life is different in that, his parents were killed and he was left for dead and was revived as a Nephalem." she paused for a moment before letting the two soak up what she was saying, before she continued. "That Issei now a Hybrid of Demons and Angel, no i dont mean Devil and Angel, if you actually pay attention demons are very different from devils, just trust me." she stressed to them. "So yeah you Iris have a relativity normal Issei past, before you met me you were supposed to dis on a date, with a girl named Yuuma Amano, whose real name was Raynare and she would of killed you, then from there you would end with the devils and would be revied by Rias Gremory for her peerage as her pawn piece." Iris face twitched in annoyance when she was called a pawn.

".....You know what fuck it. I'm not going to ask anymore. I mean all that shit happens in other......universes. Lets just worry about what happens here and now." Iris said. She had a feeling though that she would be seeing Rias again. "So um what should I do first?" Asia asked. "Should I get naked like you two." "That could be a start." Iris answered with. Aw sweet. Now I got two erotic beings. Even if one is in-experienced. That's alright. She'll learn in time. I'll be swimming in my harem in no time. She thought. Asia was hesitant at first but slowly and surely she began to undress which cause Iris' nose to bleed a bit. "I-I'm...sorry. I-I've never done something like this before. I may not be as big as Mako but I hope I'm to your liking." The blond nervously said. "Oh.....oh yeah. You're real nice." Iris told her feeling herself getting hard again. "So aren't going to show her to ropes?" She asked Mako.

Mako hadn't been paying attention to what Iris had said, her mind had trailed off. "Now that I think about-." Her train of thought was broken when she felt Iris poke and grope her boobs. "HEY WHATS THE BIG IDEA!" She yelled loudly, that yelling probably got the attention of Iris parents, but it didn't matter for right now hopefully. "Going and poking my boobs, when I'm thinking... I'll give you credit were it due." Her tone doing a one eighty, as she looked at Asia, a smile spread across her face. "So I got to give some training right. Well let's get to basics."

Soon Asia was as naked as Iris and Mako. "A-Aright.....what do you want me to do?" She nervously asked. "Well....how about getting in bed with us. That's a start." Iris replied with opening the blankets for the blond. Asia gasped when she saw that Iris had a cock. "You.....you have a penis." "Yeah.....I used to be a guy until you teacher here turned me into a girl. She left that intact though." Iris said.

Mako gigllgled her hands moving below Iris cock, and balls she slid a finger into her vagina. "Shes also packing a nice tight pussy, and it hasn't been taken yet." she said in a teasing voice, as she moved her finger out of Iris pussy. "Now Asia i want you to suck Iris cock, i need to see how long you last, then from there we will transform your body a bit." Mako told her student. "And then for fun, we'll through in some fun foot play for Iris cock, maybe orgasm denial... Eh maybe not orvasm denial." Mako now waited for Asia to make her move.

Asia got into the with the two of them. She was hesitate at first but she lowered her head down to Iris cock and began licking the tip. "Ah!" Iris moaned out. "Oh no I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Asia said as she sat up. "No no. You didn't hurt. I'm just.....real sensitive down there. Please continue." Iris told her. The blond didn't say another word as she back down, licking the tip once again before slowly taking her cock into her mouth. This.....feels weird. Asia thought as she bobbed her head up and down. She felt a tingling feeling in between her legs though. "Oh......oh God." Iris groaned. Asia's mouth felt so good.

Mako watched lewdly with excitement, moving closer to Iris but not stopping Asia from giving her BJ, she sucked on one of Iris breasts, her tongue licking around the areola and nipple getting it wet. She felt Iris right hand at her pussy, she could feel a finger slip in. This earned a moan from the erotic being, in response she quickly switched breasts as she was fingered.

Asia continued to please Iris going a bit faster. She even used her free hand to cup and massage Iris' balls. The sacred gear user began to pant and moan as she was being pleasured from top to bottom, her fingers pumping Mako's pussy faster.

Mako moaned happily as her pussy was fingered, her girl juices ran down Iris finger and into her hand puddling a bit in it. As she was fingered she began to nibble a bit on Iris nipple, putting it between her teeth before giving it a light bite, she felt the finger in her vagina move as another was added, she also felt the pace pick up, she let off and went back to licking. After a minute she switched Iris right breast, this time she began to suck on it like a baby, she loved sucking tits, it was quite fun, as she sucked she also lightly bit. Earning squeals of pleasure from Iris, as she felt the fingers pick up the pace even more and another was added in. More of her girl juices ran down Iris fingers.

The more pleasure Iris felt the faster she fingered Mako. Soon Asia began to finger Iris' pussy as she continued to suck her off. It didn't take much longer for the futa girl to cum. "Oh....oh fuck." She moan shooting her load into the blond's mouth. Asia eyes widened as she tried to swallow it all but ended up choking on it. "You alright?" Iris asked a bit concerned. Maybe she should have given her a warning. "Y-Yeah.....I'm fine." Asia replied with coughing a bit. There were globs of Iris' cum dripping down her mouth and she looked pretty out of it.

Mako moaned as she pulled away from Iris tit, and cummed, her juices gushing out. She felt he fingers slide out of her. She looked at Asia and giggled in playful tones. "Well it seems someone couldn't handle Iris-chan cock." she crawled her way over to Asia giving her a pat on the back. "Hmm maybe i should show both of you something neat, would you two like that?" She asked. There was a very perverted grin on her face, she was thinking of some fun ideas. "I think Iris-chan will love them, and it will be good experience for you, my dear Asia."

"Oh cut her some slack. It was her first time." Iris told Mako. "Um.....sure. What did you want to show us?" Asia asked. Iris wasn't sure where Mako was going with this.

"Well there is a lot of things i want to show you two, but i think I'll do a basic." She happily said. "Do you two know what a footjob is?" Mako giggled as she waited for an answer.

"Yeah. That's kind of like a handjob, but you use your feet instead." Iris replied with. "Y-You want me to use my feet?" Asia asked as she looked down at her toes. "I-I can try. If it'll make you feel good then I'm willing to try anything." The blond smiled a bit.

"Why yes thats exactly what im getting at." Mako said to Asia. "But of course if this is too much for a former pure nun, such as yourself... We can stop." Mako smirked at Asia. "Oh shit did i just sound like an ass?" she panicked.

Asia's cheeks puffed up a bit after what Mako said. "Yeah you kind of did." Iris replied with. "I-I can do it. It's just.....I've....been in my boots all day. My feet may smell a bit.....plus I'm kind of ticklish down there." The blond admitted blushing a bit.

"Well... Go take a shower then." Mako said to Asia. "I don't think either of us have a smelly foot fetish." She quickly turned her head to Iris. "Right....?" She was actually unsure if Iris liked smelly feet. "Right....." She said again unsure. "Iris you dont like smelly feet.... Do you? Becuase if you do i think thats kinda of gross."

"No, besides they don't smell to me so I think you're fine." Iris replied with. Then again she really wasn't much of a foot person to begin with. "Alright.....w-what do you want me to do first?" Asia asked.

Mako smiled and told Asia what to do. "Now make sure to have the cock in between your feet, make sure you dont have it slip away. Otherwise it ruin the entire thing." Mako told her apprentice. "Also tip of advice, if you want try to get the cock head in between the toes, and sqeeuze and wiggle your toes." Mako said as she then instructed Asia on the position in which to be in.

Asia nodded as she positioned her feet the way Mako told her onto Iris's cock. The futa girl winced a bit. This was a different feeling. Still Asia's feet felt really soft on her cock. "Uh....that feels kind of good....ah!" Iris moaned as she felt the tip of her cock being squeezed in between Asia's toes.

Mako watched her apprentice do her best. "Now you may also want to move your feet up and down, unless she starts to thrust." She whispered to her, and smiled as her apprentice nodded, they waited for Iris to react. "And after this we might wanna show you a tit job, or go to sleep." Mako said. "Because we are going to have fun at the beach."

Asia listened to Mako as she slowly started to move her feet up and down Iris cock. She could soon feel a little pre cum oozing out and lubing up the cock and her feet. Asia soon started to stroke faster getting more lewd sounds coming out of Iris.

Back
Top Bottom