Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Legend of Zelda: Unraveled Legacy (pods6827 & StarMech)

Azu's faith was well-placed, as Link was more than ready to keep fighting. Lifting his sword up the knight brought it down on the Moblin's neck, severing it in an instant before both head and body were enveloped in the trademark purple mist, leaving behind only a few of it's guts.

Breathing heavily after the battle, Link sheathed his sword before looking to Azu. "Are you alright? Any injuries you need taken care of?" He gave the woman a once-over, searching for any wounds that she might be suffering from now that the battle was over.

"I'm fine thanks to you." Azu responded. She stretched after the situation had been deal with. "Would have been a goner if you hadn't arrived on time. I'm an explorer, not a fighter."

"Speaking of...I don't really have much to give you as a reward, but I was here to investigate some ruin I found just inside that rocky wall over there..." She said pointing to a rocky formation of the mountain nearby. a small hole seemed to lead deeper. "If you like we can check it out together. If you don't mind crawling a bit of course..."

Link considered Azu's offer as he began to relax, the stresses of battle leaving him now that the monsters were slain. While he wanted to be in Gale Roost Village before long it was still fairly early. "I can probably spare some time to check it out," Link said, looking curiously at the hole Azu gestured to, walking over to it and examining it closer.

Of course, part of him also wanted to explore the ruin in case there was anything interesting there. If there was, maybe he could send some pictures to Zelda. That'd probably make her day, he thought to himself...

"Follow me then." Gestured Azu before crawling into the hole, with our heroe not far behind.

The stretch they had to cross was longer than anticipated. They had enough space to breath and to not be super cramped, but too low of a cieling to really try and stand up. However, was what catching Link's eyes at the moment was not the tunnel, but the hylian woman. Or rather, her rear, which wiggled with every move she did further into the tunnel. A quite curvy rear which hugged tight against her explorer pants, making our hero's mind wander...

She was quite looking too, rising Link's desire like it had risen with previous aquintances....

Link quickly followed after Azu, crawling behind her as they made their way through the dark cavern. While there wasn't much light in there, Link still had a pretty great view of her behind, and the way it moved and jiggled with every twist of the passage. Biting his lip, the Hylian tried to focus on the journey but even so his eyes kept returning to the curve of Azu's rear, and soon his pants were getting to be as tight as the passage they were in

With his mind focused on the hylian woman's behind, it felt like the tunnel went on forever. However, he soon noticed how Anzu came out of the small confines and then so did him. The two reaching some kind of open area inside the mountain.

It wasn't very big, just a bunch of rocks and dirt, but what was really impressive was the Shrine that stood at the very center. Very similar to the one he had seen at Hateno Village, however, this one seemed to be missing half of it structure, probably damaged by time more than the other. "Hm, yeah, it's no rupees or gold; Just some strange ruins. Still quite the archaeological find! Still not sure on what it is tho..." Said Azu.

She walked closer to it, touching it with her gloved hand. "It's probably a million years old, but it's not something I can carry or sell. I wonder what it is for."

Nearby, Link could notice that behind the structure stood another of those pedestals, just like the shrine before...

While certainly an enjoyable way to spend the day, Link's time staring at Azu's ass soon came to an end as the tunnel began to widen, a bit of light shining in the distance showing that they were reaching the end of their crawl. Getting back to his feet, Link brushed a bit of dust off his front and looked up to see a fairly familiar sight. Another shrine that, although differing slightly in form, was still similar enough to be recognized by him.

"You're not wrong about this being quite the find!" Link said as he stepped closer to the shrine, "I've seen something like this before actually, it's an ancient shrine, supposedly one of many that exist around Hyrule." Seeing the pedestal behind it the knight began walked over to it, "It looks like it's been damaged though, I wonder if this still works..." Placing his Slate against the pedestal as he'd done with the previous one, Link tried to activate it, hoping that whatever damage had been done to it wouldn't stop it from opening up for him.

As the previous Shrine he had activated, the panel started to light up after recognising the Sheikah Slate. The walls around the gate light up with faint blue lights before the door parted to reveal a staircase going down, rather than an elevator like the last one.

Azu could only watch in awe at the display. "So marvelous...!" Quickly turned to Link as she stuttered of emre shock, "H-how did you...why...n-nevermind, let's go inside!!"

With that she quickly ran down; A rather reckless move, but her excitement had escalated too much. Luckily, when the two reached the bottom, there didn't seem to any any automatons like the one our hero had faced last time.

This chamber was slightly less illuminated, some lightposts apparently broken or smashed, this one seemed less well kept than the previous shrine. Still there were some things of interest. Another panel, this time with a single button, as well as a big mural of what seemed like some kind of constellation-like pattern on the left wall: Each "star" donning a different symbol or letter of an ancient language.

One the right there seemed to be a series of big blocks, around half the size of Link, placed all over the floor, alongside a series of square holes. Azu seemed confused, hoping for there to be some trasure or artifact already for just entering. She started to look around while Link's brain gears started running.

It was a strange quirk about Link. Despite being a rather lazy and sometimes naive young man, and perhaps not the wisest scholar; He had a natural talent when it came to puzzles. Even back when he was a kid he felt drawn to complete one...

Something in his mind told him that the blocks and the mural had some correlation, and his idea would prove correct when checking the upper side of each block donned one of the symbols that each star of the mural showed....

"It's a very long story," Link began, retrieving his Slate from the pedestal before looking up alarmed at Azu's running down the steps. "H-Hang on a sec!" He cried, quickly rushing after her. He still remembered the combat test the last shrine had given him, and while Azu had some skill with her blade the automaton from before had been pretty damn tough, even for him.

Fortunately there were no combat robots waiting for them at the bottom of the staircase, instead the two found a fairly broken down room, with only a handful of lights to see it's contents by. "You should be more careful," Link scolded his companion once he caught up with her, "There's no telling what could've been down here!"

With that said, Link began examining the room in greater detail, using the flashlight app on his Slate whenever the flickering lights weren't enough to see by. He quickly found the markings on the blocks, and giving one of them a good push showed that they were movable, if heavy. "These symbols on here seem to match the ones above," he murmured, clearly thinking deeply to himself as he looked at the murals, "...And it looks like they'd fit in those holes in the floor. Maybe I have to push the blocks into the matching hole?"

Deciding that he might as well give that a try, Link proceeded to push the blocks across the floor, finding that while they had some weight he was strong enough to slowly move them across until they fell into the relevant hole.

Grunting a bit from the exertion, Link wiped his brow with a sleeve after pushing the last of them into a hole. "Phew, well that was a lot of work! Hopefully I have it right, wouldn't want to do all that again!" Stepping back Link moved over to the panel and examined the button. "Now let's see, I wonder if I need to press that button to activate the rest of this." He looked to Azu, "You should be ready. I have no idea what might happen if I'm wrong about this." The knight paused for a moment, considering, "Well, to be fair I also don't know what'll happen if I'm right either!"

After waiting a few moments to see of anything happened just from moving the blocks into the holes, Link intended to press the button should nothing happen.

Link soon enough pushed every box into each of the holes that resided on the floor, each corresponding to the order inw hich the constellation mural was formed. The cubes were a bit heavier, ro the hylian had to use his pudy to push them all, with Azu helping out.

After the last one fell into its respective hole and Link pressed upon the switch, the symbols in both the mural and the blocks brightened. The wall at the end of the chamber parted in two, revealing an extra passway that lead into a small room. Inside there was only another podium, this one located under a huge stone that seemed to be suspended from the cieling attached to some ancient machinery. In a way it looked like the devices normal Eye Slates use to connect to the web and download information and functions; Although of course those are way smalle pedestals with just a energy rock on the back....this seemed a bigger ancient evrsion of it.

A computarized voice boomed through the chamber.

"Activation code successful. Rune Install now avilable. Please position the designated Sheikah Slat upon the console..."

"Success!" Link exclaimed as he saw a passageway open up in the far wall. Stepping away from the button he started making his way over to the new area with Azu and finding that there wasn't much over there other than a pedestal that slightly resembled a downloading station for most modern Slates.

Looking around as a high-tech voice started speaking, Link decided to do as it said, although he didn't know what it meant by runes. Gingerly placing his device in the available slot, the knight then stepped back to watch whatever would happen next.

As soon as the Slate was placed upon the pedestale, Link could feel the ground around him shake ever so slightly. The rock above the console lightened up even more, revealing a series of runes as a water drop made out of light formed within its tip. The drop descended softly upon the slate, enveloping it in some kind of magical light that then vanished.

The robotic voice spoke once more, "Bomb Rune successfully installed. Console shutting down..."

As it claimed, the lights on the pedestal, alongside the rock above, went black. Azu just looked around puzzled. "What just happened...?" She was amazed by all these discoveries, but as she didn't have as much information of this really obscure mechanisms, she was still confused on what had transpirred.

"This is so strange, but I guess the one thing I'm noticing is that you're one special lad. So many surprises..." She snickered. "Alas, nothing to really take out to show around...a bummer."

Watching the pedestal activate, Link couldn't help but think that Zelda would probably understand what was happening far better than he was. It was obvious that this was some pretty advanced magitech, but beyond that he was lost.

"Bomb rune?" Link muttered, wondering just what that meant. Had this machine changed his Slate somehow? As he pulled the device out of the pedestal he examined it closely, trying to find anything new.

"You could say that," the knight commented with a smile, "Well, don't feel too bad. There might not have been anything you could take out and sell, but this is still quite a find. And it seems like it gave me something, so I guess I owe you one." Link gave Azu a smile, "I don't have much in the way of money, but if I can do anything to help you out I'll do it!"

Link noticed something on the min screen of his Slate pointed to an odd looking App. he had never downloaded that before, and had the symbol of a Bomb. But perhaps that was something to test at a later date...

Azu took a look around, sighing. "I don't think I should take something. The place already seems in a bad state, we should preserve it..."

Still, our hero still was offering a way to repay her. Her gaze locked on Link, then she started to eye him up and down; As a devious idea rose...

"You know...you DID save my hide from those beast....I think I know just the way we can bot repay eachother...."

------------------------------------------

Link had forgotten how much it took for them to get out of the tunnel and into Azu's tent, but right now; Worrying about such things was probably the last thing in his head.

Azu continued to be on top, kissing the now shirtless Link as her hands caressed his musculature. She was topless as well, and the bun of her hair undone and letting her brown locks flow free.

The young traveler slid her hand past his abs and undid his pants before fishing his now hardened rod out. "Mmm...ahn...what a mighty sword you got here, warrior~" She whispered before going back to making out with him. Her hand started to stroke Link's length, getting him at full mast rather quickly.

Deciding that he would examine the new app later, Link nodded to Azu, wondering for a moment what the explorer had in mind. That is, until he saw her looking him up and down. Realization struck the teen and a smile appeared on his face. "Is that so?" he asked her, stepping a little closer to the woman, "Well then, lead the way." Before they started crawling back into the small passage however Link turned back to the ruins, recalling what he'd said to Kass earlier. Pulling his Slate back out he snapped a quick photo of it, resolving to send it to Zelda next time he had a free moment.

---------

They quickly made their way back to Azu's tent, Link eager to see just what she had in mind for him. He certainly wasn't disappointed when the traveler all but dragged him inside, pulling off her top and pushing him onto the bedroll. As she straddled him Link and Azu made out, the young man moving his hands up to caress her full breasts while she started stroking him off. "You aren't exactly lacking yourself," he said with a wide grin, kissing the brunette again as he squeezed her mounds in his palms.

Azu moaned inside the kiss, which resulted in her stroking more. Tongues twisted together before she parted lips to let out another gasp of pleasure. Her breasts, while not the biggest, felt so round and soft against his hands. She gasped and groaned in delight everytime he squeezed and kneaded them. The traveled placed them closer to Link, at Face-level before saying, "How about...ooh...you take a closer care to them, hm?"

Chuckling lightly, Link pressed his face against Azu's breasts and rubbing against them, placing a kiss on one of her perky nipples. "Heh, as great as I was expecting," he commented, even as his free hand moved around to cup the round ass that he'd had so much opportunity to stare at this day a good squeeze. "And this is pretty amazing too. Of course, I got a good look at it earlier today so I'm not surprised."

In the woman's hand his erection had reached peak hardness, her stroking having done the job and made his cock stand up straight. "You know, you can get a closer look at my ;sword' too you know," Link teased, his hot breath on her skin making goosebumps form there.

Azu moaned softly as her rear was squeezed, hearing his comment and prompting her to moved lower, undoing mroe of his pants to let the cock fully out. She kissed it, then started to like it before taking it into her mouth. "Mmmmm..." She moaned while blowing; Her butt wiggling just a bit.

She kept going for a bit then stopped, hands moving to her pants and pulling them down alongside her panties. The traveler giggled and got on her fours, wiggling her butt at Link. "So, you liked to stare at this all the way?~"

Link tilted his head back and groaned as Azu took his cock into her mouth. "Yeah, that's it," he cooed as she wrapped her tongue around his shaft, eyes locked on hers as she bobbed up and down on his length.

He looked on curiously as Azu pulled back, wondering for a moment just what she had in mind now. "Well, it certainly made crawling through that cavern a lot more enjoyable!" Link exclaimed, moving himself behind Azu and giving her naked ass a light slap. "Of course, seeing you like this is even better!" The knight moved again, starting to rub his shaft against the explorer's dripping pussy, teasing her for a moment before easing his cock inside of her

Azu shivered in delight as she felt his rid rubbing against her backside and then slight. The hero waited no time before slowly pushing it in.

"Ooooh..." Moaned the traveler gal. "It seems it was...so eager to be in there~"

She could feel him move slowly, but each thrust giving quite the shock of pleasure throughout her whole frame. "Oooh, yes." She gasped, embracing the incoming pleasure fully.

"Definitely!" Link agreed as he wrapped an arm around Azu's body, holding her close while pushing even more of his cock into her. Perhaps it was because he hadn't had sex since the previous day, but the young man was feeling quite a bit more energetic than usual, and he was putting that to good use with Azu.

Pressing his chest against her back, Link began to slowly increase the speed of his thrusts, getting the traveling explorer used to his size until she was able to take it all into her pussy. "After so long staring ahead at you ahead of me it was hard to think of much else," Link admitted, smiling sheepishly, "Any longer and I might not have been able to focus on that puzzle!"

Link was now leaning on to Azu while continuing to thrust inside of her. She moaned loudly, feeling his whole length in and out as he pounding her good. Her hands were gripping on to the cloth that formed the tend, trying to keep herself from just falling down due to his sheer strength, which made it felt extra good.

"Ooooh...oooh...if I had...ooh...known...I would have let you do this...s-sooner...oooh..."

The whole tent softly rocked with their movements, as they let their lusts and desires go loud and free in the wilderness.

"Definitely worth the wait though!" Link agreed, caressing Azu's breasts as he drove his cock into her. It was probably a good thing that they'd killed the only monsters in the immediate area before this, as their lusty cries and the rocking of the tent might have attracted them otherwise. Not that Link was thinking of such things though. No, his attention was entirely on the woman beneath him.

"Aaah, Azuu~" the knight moaned out, his face reddening slightly from the exertion and pleasure he was feeling now, "I don't think I can hold back much longer!" Link looked down at his lover, giving her plump rear another slap, "I want to cum with you!"

Azu kept on moaning, her grip tight on the tent's cloth while her tongue lashed out in pure delight. Eyes rolling back. "Oh yes yesss...oooh~"

When Link announced he was close to climax, she quickly turned back to exclaim, "w-wait...hold on!"

She pulled out of him before turning around, surprising our hylian young man. She quickly got on her knees, hand immediately reacher her pussy, fiddling and rubbing furiously as to keep the high of the please she was receiving going. She leaned down, keeping her mouth agape as her other hand started to eagerly stroke him.

"Give it to me. I want in all on me~"

A bit surprised by Azu's sudden outburst, Link held himself back so she could do whatever it was she was planning. He watched with a raised eyebrow as the other Hylian pulled herself off of his cock and turned to face him, grinning as he realized what she had in mind.

Link bit his lip as he felt Azu's hand wrap around his shaft, seeing her other hand dip down to replace his cock on her pussy. "As you wish," he grunted before her delicate fingers pushed him over the edge. The young man shuddered as he orgasmed, ropes of white cum shooting out and impacting on Azu's beautiful face, some of it making it into her open mouth as well.

Back
Top Bottom