Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Legend of Zelda: Unraveled Legacy (pods6827 & StarMech)

Cecili didn't have the strength to last any longer than that. Alongside Link, she cried one last moment of delight as her body quivered; Feeling his seed gush inside of her and sparking her own orgasm seconds after.

The two felt back upon the super soft bed. It's softness making it the perfect type to let them ride the afterglow as the two remained close to eachother.

"Mmmm~..." Cecili hummed as her head reached Link's shoulder and rest upon. Her hand drawing circles upon his chest. "I should take a vacation to the Castle Town one day. Now that I know Hylians are so talented~"

Link wrapped an arm around Cecili's waist as they laid back and basked in the afterglow, his hand lightly stroking the small of her back. He let out a chuckle at her words, "Well, I only hope that you aren't disappointed with any Hylians you meet on such a trip." The Hylian placed a kiss on his partner's forehead, enjoying the moment of quiet with her, "And of course, if you do decide that you'd like to see the sights I'd be happy to show you around."

Cecili simply giggled and nuzzled with him. the workout of sex, mixed with the softness of the bed were enough to bring our hero into slumber rather quickly. He felt his body relax fully; Any soreness or damage his body had suffered on the way here felt gone....

And so, dawn came and the cozy room was filled by the soft sunlight. Link had a fantastic naughty dream which he felt so real...in fact, he could still feel it!

A soft jolt of pleasure coursed through Link, to glance down he'd see a blob under he covers, as soft giggles and coos came from inside. It felt good; Was Cecili giving him a good morning gift?

However, when the sheets were pulled he'd notice that it wsn't cecicli, but another girl. A rito young lass of longer green hair and cute pink paint markings on the side of ehr sheets, currently giving him a lick on the shaft. She looked up to meet Link's gaze and giggled, before going down on him and taking him into her mouth, "Mmm..."

Link's sleep was certainly a pleasant one, his dreams filled with beautiful Rito women. Kass and Cecili were there at first, barely dressed and softly kissing up and down his body while their feathers softly caressed him. His own arms wrapped around their sultry forms, holding them close as they progressed to rubbing their soft chests against him as his cock throbbed in their hands.

Then, as though she'd always been there, Medli was in front of him. The young Rito woman gave Link a sultry smile before getting down on her knees between his legs. She looked at the Hylian with wide eyes before placing a kiss on his tip, slowly working her way down his shaft with steady bobbing motions. The other two Rito quickly joined her down there, adding their eager tongues to the fray as they licked at his shaft and balls wherever Medli wasn't focusing on.

The trio of lovely ladies were certainly doing their damnedest to make Link cum, and the blonde groaned as their mouths enveloped his cock. He placed his hands on their heads, softly caressing their hair as the pleasure built within him. But just as he was beginning to approach his orgasm Link could feel himself starting to wake, the three women and his surroundings starting to fade away as his eyes opened...

Finding that his dream was at least a little prophetic, Link smiled as he felt someone bobbing up and down on his shaft. "My, someone's eager," he whispered as he lifted the sheet up, almost dropping it in shock as an unfamiliar face looked up at him. "Well this is certainly a surprise," the Hylian commented, meeting the green-haired Rito's gaze as she continued to suck him off, "And who might you be?" His cock twitched in her mouth, a sign of how much he was enjoying her efforts.

The Green-haired Rito looked at him rather surprised. He didn't seem much shocked on the fact he was getting blown by a complete stranger. Still, she didn't mind and she was enjoying it so she kept bobbing up and down his length.

"Mmmm....mmm" The Rito then halted before commenting, "I'm Verla. Nice to meet you. I heard Cecili saying good things about some Hylian and I wanted to try~"

She gave a couple of licks to his length before continuing, "My friends got to get with Revali at his shack, but it seems you're just as big~"

"Great to meet you as well Verla," Link replied, the Hylian giving her an approving look as she returned to giving his cock her affection. Perhaps he might have been shocked by this turn of events even a week or two ago, but in recent times he'd begun getting used to waking up to the presence of a beautiful woman. "So tell me, do I live up to Cecili's descriptions?"

((Makes sense. Although I do still like when Link is caught by surprise by these than just being confident everytime. We can alternate depending on the context I assume. =3))

"Mmm, It's no Revali, but...mmm...it's pretty good~" Verla said coyly. By the sound of things it appeared that the Rito warrior was very good at getting some action of his own around these parts, specially with his group of groupies.

Verla took more of Link's cock into her mouth, bobbing up and down faster as she made sure to reach to the very bottom every time, taking most of his length inside. Her hand moved to his nutscack, massaging it softly while continuing the blor while the other reached and squeezed at her tit. While he knew he had a duty to do, it was hard not to enjoy such a welcoming treatment to a new place...

(Agreed, that makes sense to me. Some times he's definitely going to be surprised by how things end up going, this time was just a little less so given the context imo)

The mention of Revali made Link raise an eyebrow, but it was hard to be curious about that while Verla was doing such pleasant things with her mouth. "I have to say," he commented as the Rito began to cup and caress his ballsack, her efforts getting a few pleased groans from his lips, "If this is what Rito hospitality is like I might need to come visit here when I'm able to!"

While he knew that he would need to meet with Medli in a bit to speak with the Rito's elder, Link was fairly certain that it was still early enough that he could have his fun before going off to find her. So the Hylian leaned back against the headboard and let out a content sigh, enjoying the feel of Varla's skilled mouth on his cock and balls, his organ twitching slightly every time she tapped against his base as he began to edge closer to an orgasm

Varla kept going, bobbing up and down and taking all of Link's cock in her mouth. she could feel the thing throb and pulsate, as it approached its limit.

Pulling her lips off of it, she quickly traded it with her hand, smirking devilishly. "Don't worry about making a mess. I'll clean it afterwards~"

She kept going, pumping rapidly with ehr hand to get him to cum for her...

Hearing Varla's soft, sultry voice encourage him to blow his load was more than enough to push Link over the edge. Groaning as his heavy balls clenched and the Rito rapidly stroked him off, the young Hylian shot thick ropes of cum towards her pretty face, coating Varla's gorgeous lips with sticky white seed. Link panted as he orgasmed, making a few more softer spurts that splattered on her face as he grinned down at her.

"Maybe a bit of a larger mess than you were expecting," he said with a small laugh, softly petting Varla's head as he leaned back against the headboard, "But that was...Pretty intense." Link grinned down at the Rito teen, "Gotta say, this inn's hospitality is really top-notch!"

Varla simply responded with a giggle, happy to being of service....

-----------------

Moments later, and a clean up after, Link was by now emerging from the inn, ready to continue on with his task. And just in time, the sight of Medli descending softly from above notified him that it was indeed time.

"Hey Link. Did you sleep well?" She asked. She blushed a bit but kept herself focused, not wanting to really be distracted by the sudden kiss he gave her the other night.

She gave him a warm smile instead, lending him her hand. "Follow me. The Elder really wanted to meet you."

And so, she guided him across the small village. Link couldn't help but t wander his eyes, seeing and feeling the serene ambience that the town emanated at this altitude with its soft breezes and mild weather. However, as they walked, he couldn't stop noticing a trend around here...

He saw many Rito arriving at the village, and a fair share seemed to get quite the rough landings, with others quickly rushing to their side. He saw many Rito women attending some men, bandaging their arms or wings. It was clear something was amiss, as they had mentioned to him...

They finally arrived at a large hut and crossed over a cover of cloth. There was a round room with a few big cushions and many trinkets adorning the walls and roof. At a chair at the end of the room was a rather old Rito man. slightly hunched but still having some posture. Of messy but plentiful white hair with many of his locks braided and adorned. At the sight of the two arrivals, the old man got up from his chair, holding on to his large wooden staff, adorned in shiny colorful leaves and feathers.

"Grandfather...."

"Ah, Medli, my dear. Welcome." Said the Rito before glancing at Link, "And I suppose this is the Hylian that faced those masked intruders around the Crow's Nest?"

"I did sleep pretty well, thanks Medli," Link replied now that he'd stepped into the sunlight, "I've never slept as well as I did on that feather bed!" He was also blushing lightly, recalling their kiss the previous night, but since it seemed like Medli was trying to pretend that it didn't happen he would do the same.

The sight of so many injured Rito as they walked was of some concern to the young man, and he wondered if the Yiga were involved in what was happening to them. Certainly the ones he'd overheard had mentioned keeping them in their place, so it wouldn't come as a surprise to Link. All the more reason to get rid of them in his opinion.

Arriving at what could only be the Rito Elder's home, Link inclined his head respectfully to the older man. "Indeed I am. Though of course I was helped by Medli, and that Revali showed up near the end as well.

"I see...a rather brash approach, but an effective one..." The Elder said, taking a warm smile to the Hylian. "But oh my. I haven't introduced myself. My name is Teba, and I'm the elder of this village. What is your name, boy?"

"His name is Link, grandfather." Medli quickly replied. The old Rito simply gave a soft chuckle at her granddaughter's getting ahead of herself in answering for him. "What a peculiar name, but of course not one without precedence..."

Walking around the room slowly with his staff, his gaze shifted to the Sheikah Slate attached to his belt, noticing the symbol and the texture of the device. He remained silent but then spoke, "Now tell me, Link. While I appreciate your help, I must wonder. What is someone like you do in such a far away land. Usual Hylians who travel this much tends to have a reason for it...don't be afraid of telling. I am good at keeping secrets."

"It is good to meet you Elder Teba," Link began before Medli gave his name. He gave her a slight grin before he watched as the older Rito started to circle the room. Despite his age the leader was clearly still pretty sharp, especially if he could guess that he wasn't here for personal reasons. He thought for a moment, before deciding that he could tell him at least a portion of the reason he was here.

"Doubtless you have heard of the attack of Castle City," Link began, the smile that had been present on his face disappearing at the memory of that day. "The ones who led that attack, and the men your granddaughter and I fought yesterday are one and the same, the Yiga Clan."

"After the attack I was sent by King Daphnes to seek out a weapon that it's believed will be a great boon against the monsters they have behind them. I believe that there's a clue to it's location in a shrine that's near here," Link paused at this for a moment before continuing, "And given what we overheard the Yiga saying yesterday, I suspect that the shrine may be in the canyon that they're also searching."

Elder Teba smirked, "Is that all?" He continued to glance at Link, scanning his equipment before swinging his staff at him. The end of it touched the Sheikah Slate, lifting it up slightly. "While I respect His Majesty's wise knowledge. It is still quite surprising to see not an army or squadron of knights, but a single boy. Carrying the symbol of a tribe known gone amongst his belongings..."

Medli was a bit confusing at her grandfather's actions, but she could tell that he was not being malicious, but rather a bit coy about knowledge unknown to her.

Teba continued, moving the staff away before making his way to his chair. "A simply hylian knight with such name, carrying the symbol of the lost Sheikah with him and just happening to be searching for a powerful weapon...heh, that wouldn't be the Blade of Evil's Bane by any chance, would it?"

He smirked once more, "Young one, I have carried the knowledge of my forefathers and ancestors for a long time. Lived to some of those times, in fact. You do not have to to conceal anything to me, be honest. If your mission is to seek that ancient weapon, then I am to assume you're aware of the three artefacts needed to find it. You're after the Rito Tribe's Heirloom, the Pendant of Courage..."

Link's eyes widened slightly as Teba quickly deduced the target of his search, both the legendary blade and the Pendant. "My you're quite well-informed," he replied, "Indeed, those are exactly what I'm looking for. Apologies for not being completely honest, but to be fair that sword is little more than a children's story to many people. You never know how seriously a person might take that sort of thing."

The Hylian rolled his shoulders as the Elder took his seat, meeting the older Rito's gaze, "So since you know that I'm looking for the Pendant of Courage, and it's purpose," he continued, "Would it be fair to guess that you know where it's hidden?"

"I do understand. This is the kind of knowledge that is dangerous to be just blurting around recklessly. No one knows who could be hearing, however here we're safe." Elder Teba stated.

After a brief pause he spoke once more, "The Pendant is safe with me as of now. Never leaving my sight nor my person. And while you act of bravery against those masked ruffians could be proof enough of your true intentions, I cannot allow to part from it just yet; Not while they are making their way into the canyon's valley and continue their nefarious deeds."

"Do you have an idea of what they could want from there, grandfather?" Medli asked.

"I fear that they may seek to activate the ancient machinations that lie deep within the ruins that exist at the center of the valley..."

"The Ruins of Medoh" The Rito girl muttered in worry.

"Indeed." Teba replied, "Of course those ruins weren't always the way they were now. No. Eons ago, they were part of a mechanical titan, a gigantic ancient beast created from a powerful civilization; Capable to ride and control the winds themselves with great might. With the years this beast descended into the Gale Canyon and lied dormant; the ground and flora eventually completely enveloping it under, to the point of now lying in slumber deep within the earth..."

He took a pause to get up and move to the window, giving a sigh, "It appears that these Yiga had already been able to partially access to it, generating powerful gusts across the canyon that innocent Rito have been caught up as of late. Link, I'm sure you noticed many Rito outside injured and needing some medical attention, that is one of the main causes...however, if they were to fully awaken the dormant beast, it could spell even worse."

Another pause then his explanation continued, "Already it'd be a nature disaster; The mechanical titan emerging from the earth would completely demolish the canyon and valley that now exists on top of it. But also...the Yiga gaining control of such a powerful weapon, it could spell doom to all of Hyrule..."

"I see..." Link murmured, pondering the elder's plight. He certainly needed the Pendant, and he didn't want to leave without it, but he doubted that he'd be able to convince Teba to part with it with just words. "The Ruins of Medoh huh?" he asked, "That kind of technology sounds like it's more than I could ever imagine; I bet Zelda would understand it better than I ever could though." He muttered the last part under his breath, a small smile appearing on his face as he thought of his friend's love of ancient technology. "Well, even if the Yiga can't manage to get it up and running again, I can't imagine it'd be good for them to stay in the area."

"Perhaps we can help each other out Elder Teba," Link continued, looking back to the older Rito, "I want the Pendant, and you want the Yiga out of those Ruins and the Canyon. You say that you can't give me the Pendant of Courage while they remain here in such force? Would you be willing to part with it if I can rid the Ruins of their presence?"

The old Rito smirked as he looked back at Link, "Heh...I can tell that even if I said no to relinquish the Pendant, you'd still insist in helping us Rito. I can tell your heart is in the right place; Perhaps you were send her by fate...a hero in the making, in fact..."

After a short pause he nodded, "Very well. Help us in our time of need and I shall hand over the pendant with no regrets. Something inside tells me this is a wise choice; That i should trust you. Be sure to prove this old man right, Link."

A burst of wind suddenly broke inside of the hit, causing things to shake and decorations to flap wildly. Elder Teba simply chuckled while Medli sighed. It was then when Revali made his appearance. "Pardon my tardiness, Elder. I was busy with a personal task." He said proudly.

Medli simply rolled her eyes, muttering to herself. "Probably fell asleep form "partying" with those girls, I bet..." The Rito Warrior paid no mind to her. Teba meanwhile, just took a deep breath before speaking once more.

"Revali. Your arrival back to the village came at a lucky time. You must already be informed of the situation, have you not?" Asked the Elder.

"Yes, Elder Teba. Do not worry; I'll not allow those ruffians to get away with whatever it is they're planning." Revali responded rather smugly.

"Excellent. Then you shall accompany Link in his mission."

"I won't fail y--wait, what!?"

That's when the young Rito finally realized our hylian hero was in the room. Giving him a wide eyed stare before quickly shifting back to the Elder. "Um, Elder. You know it's not necessary to really involve this Hylian in Rito affairs. He fought well before, but I am perfectly able to--"

"Revali." Teba said, his voice much firm than before, "You're an excellent warrior. A hero to us all and a true carrier of your lineage. But you can also be brash and hot-tempered judgement. Clouded by your own skill. In this worrying times, one shouldn't swat away a hand that is being held to help..."

Link couldn't help but smile as their deal was struck, thinking to himself that despite only just meeting him Teba had a good grasp of his character. "You aren't wrong there," he admitted, before inclining his head to the older Rito, "I will do my best to prove myself worthy of your trust."

Any further words were cut off by the sudden arrival of Revali, the Champion practically diving into the room in his zeal. Link remained standing where he was as the winds that heralded his coming whipped around him. "Elder Teba has the right of it," Link agreed once the Champion had noticed him, "For all that you are strong on your own, I have no doubt that there will be many more Yiga at the ruins than at their camp, and from what Medli and I overheard their leader may also be there. One person no matter how skilled can't win against that many."

"And even ignoring that," Link continued after a moment, "If those ruins are anything like the other Sheikah buildings I've seen in my travels, they don't exactly open for just anyone. They're designed to only let certain people in, so if you don't have the right tools you'll never get past even the front door! Fortunately, I have exactly the tool we need to get through." He folded his arms in front of him, looking Revali in the eyes as he spoke. "Still think you won't need my help to get rid of the Yiga?"

Revali frowned, still not very happy of having to share his moment with the likes of Link. Arms crossing he shifted back into that cocky tone of voice for a moment. "Suit yourself. But don't be regretting it when things get too hard to handle..."

Before the two would venture out of the hut, however, Medli stepped forward and spoke, "I...I'll go with you too."

Elder Teba seemed surprised, rubbing under his chin as he asked, "Are you sure about this, Medli? It could get too dangerous for you...."

"While I am no knight from Hyrule or a Rito warrior, I still have my bow skills to defend myself as well as my magic. I'm sorry, grandfather. But I just can't stay calm knowing what could happen if the Ruins of Medoh are activated like this....besides, I'm sure my magic could help Link adn Revali get throught the defense mechanisms...my Gale spell can generate powerful winds, which are the basis of the ruin's power."

"Hm, indeed..." Elder Teba said, "Link, would it be alright if you were to keep an eye on Medli as well? I doubt even if I were to order her to stay she'd refuse the call to this mission."

Revali simply huffed and crossed his arms, also unsure about taking the female Rito alone. Medli meanwhile just stuck her tongue at him; Childish, but so was Revali and his attitude.

"I think I'll be able to handle myself," Link replied dryly, "I might not be a full knight yet, but I haven't gotten to where I am today by collecting stamps." Any further conversation is cut off by Medli's words, and Link gave her an appraising look. "I had a feeling you might ask that," he admitted, "And I can't say that I wasn't impressed by how well you kept up yesterday..." He considered the girl's words for a moment, a small smile appearing on his face as Elder Teba speaks up as well. "You know, I said the same thing yesterday."

Those words and her grandfather's seeming acceptance that Medli wouldn't be sitting on the sidelines today seemed to be enough to help Link decide. "So long as you can keep up, I'll be glad to have you here with us."

"It is settled then." Elder Teba spoke once more, "however there is one last matter we should discuss, Link."

He moved towards a chest as he continued talking, "The ruins of Medoh lie upon the valley right down this very canyon. If we are to be hasty, the way down would be quite perilous for one of your kin. If you are to face this mission, you should be better prepared..."

It was then when two items were given to him. A wooden Bow adorned in the style of a bird's wings and face. The second item was more unusual...

"Take this Paragilder. Weaved by some of our fine craftsmen from Roc feathers which makes it ideal to glide across the winds. This will help you reach the ruins much quickly as you follow Revali and Medli to it."

- Link obtained a Falcon Bow -

- Link Obtained the Roc Paraglider -

Link looked curiously at the Elder as he walked over to the chest. His unasked question was quickly answered as the older Rito presented him with both a new bow and an item that he didn't quite recognize at first. He listened to Teba's explanation, marveling at the paraglider's construction. "This will definitely be a great help for me, thank you" he said to the Elder, giving him a respectful bow, "After all, I'll need some way to keep up with Revali and Medli, hopefully this will allow me to do so."

Plaing the bow and the glider in his magic bag, Link turned to face his two Rito companions. "With that settled, is there anything else we need to do before we make our way to the Ruins? I'd rather not give the Yiga enough time to get really entrenched in there if we can help it."

It appeared that everything was set for them to embark to the Ruins of Medoh. The trio walked out of the hut, Elder Teba looking at them with hopeful eyes while the two other Rito lead our hero towards a path of wooden planks that ended upon a cliffside.

"With every settled. Then it's time to move onwards" Revali proclaimed. He smirked and glanced back at Link, "Hopefuly you can keep up."

With that, he extended his wings proudly and jumped off the board, diving down at high speeds and then rising himself upwards; elevating himself up with some majestic skill then flapping his wings to soar forward.

"Always such a showoff..." Medli sighed. Looking at the somewhat nervous Link she then explained, "Don't worry, it's not as hard as it looks. You just gotta take some speed and jump then open up the Glider. It'll carry you across the air. I'll fly slower so you can focus on following me. That way it won't be so hard." She then gave him a kind smile, as to reassure him that things were going to be okay. Then it was her turn and, following a similar style as Revali, she flapped her wings at her jump and elevated into the air, flying forward not ebfore glancing back at the Hylian. "You can do it Link!"

Back
Top Bottom