Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Legend of Zelda: Unraveled Legacy (pods6827 & StarMech)

Link's white seed smeared the hylian girl's face and part of her chest. A smile of satisfaction forming in her lips after swallowing the bet that managed to get inside.

After a while, and a cleaning later, Link emerged from the bed as Azu waved goodbye, thanking him for some fun after such a discovery. A few Rupees were also something that our hero managed to obtain from the fun session they had; Not making up fully what he lost from that strange fox, but still enough to not be worrying about upcoming spendings...

Traveling on horseback made everything went faster. Azu's tent was nothing but a memory after a little while of galloping across the fields. Curiosity still remained within him; What was this Rune, as it was stated, he obtained? Some new ability of the Sheikah Slate had been unlocked? After all, he was now well-aware that this device was more than just a old-looking Eye Slate that anyone could buy at their local store. This was a piece of ancient tech!

He was slowing down through a small forest path, a presence suddenly felt by the young Hylian. A soft female giggle was then caught by his long ears. Within the branches and leaves a figure seemed to quickly move from tree to tree, obscured by the foliage for Link to really pinpoint who or what it was. The giggle simple continued...

After parting ways from Azu Link let out a pleased sigh, now feeling a fair bit more...relaxed than he'd been earlier. From rescuing the explorer from monsters to finding the shrine with her and discovering it's secrets, he'd accomplished far more today than he'd been expecting, and best of all the diversion had hardly taken any time at all so he could probably get to Gale Roost Village before it got too late! Thankfully the horse he'd been riding hadn't run off during the fight or while they'd been exploring, that would've been a real pain.

The young knight had considered testing out the new app on his phone, 'Bomb Rune' it seemed to be called, but with a name like that it seemed like he should be a bit careful with it. After all, he wouldn't want to blow himself up by mistake!

As he moved through a lightly forested area, occasionally checking his map to make sure he hadn't gotten turned around, Link suddenly noticed that he was being watched. He caught the flickers of movement out of the corner of his eye but didn't react, wanting to wait and see if whoever was hiding in the trees was a friend or foe. He hoped that whoever it was wasn't one of the Yiga, that'd certainly result in a fight...

Link looked around to see who was currently stalking him. To his surprise, up on the trees he was met by a young lass, perhaps a year or a couple younger than him, sitting by a big thick branch. She appeared to have short green hair and pointy ears, as hylians usually did; Althought something in his gut told him that she was more than just that.

She appeared to be of a petite body type, encased in what appeared to be a short green skirt and top, made of wool and leaf-like materials and brown leather boots. Most prominent was the Leaf-shaped mask that covered her face.

The girl giggle, looking down at Link as her feet dangled in the air while sitting by the branch. How she had gotten out there, who knows; However, what was truly shocking was the moment Link blinked....the girl was gone. She had disappeared, just like that....

Hyrule was filled with mysteries and this had to be one of them. Still, our hero had to continue his journey and just happened that once emerging fromt the forest path he was now facing upon a tall structure.

A tall tower of brick extended up in the sky forming into some kind building up top. A series of stairs spiraled around the tower all the way to the building while also a type of lift mechanism was constructed by the side. this was known as the Crow's Nest; A big base of operations of the Rito people, who were usually tasked to work as delivery men and women across the kingdom. The Nest here was basically the central postal and delivery hub for most of Hyrule!!

And Link could see that; Many Rito extended their wings across the skies; Flying in and out.

"Hey, young man!" A voice called to him. A tall Rito man walked towards him. by the look of armor and spear in hand, he didn't seem to be a delivery person. "From afar you look like you're a bit lost. What brings you to the Nest?"

Finally finding the source of the laughter, Link found that despite wanting to speak he couldn't. There was something... ethereal about this girl, and despite her Hylian features he could tell that this was no ordinary girl. As quickly as she'd appeared the masked girl disappeared, leaving Link wondering just who she was...

Fortunately for Link the minor distraction didn't keep him from arriving at his next major landmark, as the Crow's Nest loomed over him, countless Rito flying about the brick tower. Any further examining of the events was put on hold as he was approached by a figure who looked every inch a warrior.

"Ahoy," Link called out with a wave as this figure strode close to him, "Well, I'm on my way to Gale Roost Village, thought I'd stop to see the tower on my way." He tilted his head up, using a hand to shield his eyes from the bright sun. "It's taller than I expected though, might even be bigger than some of the towers on Hyrule Castle!"

"Quite the impressive structure, yes." Said the Rito guard with a hearty chuckle. "The tower's foundation used to be some very old ruins that to this day, still manage to survive the passage of time. We simply chose to build around it and for our big net to communications here. Us Rito can get up there in a flap of wings, but you'll have to take the lift over there..."

As he spoke, Link could notice he was inspecting him, despite the good nature. "Apologies" Said the Rito once he noticed the hylian's gaze, "Just making sure everything is in order. We're currently in a bit of a...situation. As such, I must make sure there are no ill intentions if you're to visit inside..."

He gave a soft sigh, "The upper management upstairs must be finishing their assembly right now. Monster activity had risen up and a lot of once calm air routs are being blocked off..."

Briefly looking at the lift the Rito gestured to, Link immediately turned back to him at his next few words. "There've been monster attacks here as well?" He asked, lips thinning at the thought. That certainly wasn't good; after all lots of people in Hyrule depended on the postal service.

"Don't worry, I have no intention of causing trouble," Link replied, meeting the Rito warrior's gaze once more, "In fact...I don't suppose there's anything I can do to help? I have some experience fighting monsters." It might delay him slightly, but he could hardly call himself a knight (even one in training) if he didn't at least offer to help.

"Hm. I'm not sure...." The Rito guard commented, stroking his chin in thought, "However, it's not in my position to really give a say; I think you'd have to convince the bosses to let you help. But they are a nice bunch even if a bit stressed out...."

The guard guided him to the lift and, after activating a mechanism, sent Link on his way upwards, all the way up the tower until reaching the building up top. He walked in to see a variety of boxes, containers, mail bags and lockers, all positioned in an orderly manner, filled with a variety of items.

However a couple of short stairs lead to a big room with a round table on the center. In there a group of tall Rito men and women spoke amongst eachother. A seemesly back and forth that at this point it was hard to even understand, having jumped way too late.

"There has to be something else about it...the patterns do not match!"

"Why would they target those specifically?!"

"Something seems fishy..."

"I say we march in with all we got!"

"Fool. They may expect that!"

The back and forth continued on.

Link nodded to the guard as he was led to the elevator, waiting patiently for it to bring him up to the top of the tower. Finishing the climb on foot, the young Hylan would find an argument underway between a number of Rito, likely the bosses that had been mentioned.

After a moment of none of them noticing him Link cleared his throat, getting their attention before speaking. "Apologies for the interruption," he began, "But I believe I may be able to help you with your monster troubles. I've been trained as a knight of Hyrule, and have fought many monsters over the past few days. If you can tell me where the monsters are nesting I'm sure I could deal with them for you."

The group of Rito halted their bickering as all eyes fell upon Link.

"Excuse me, young man. But we're in the middle of an importan situa--" One of the Rito spoke before another stepped forward and gestured him to stop. A tall one of long red hair with some white coloring on the tips and wearing what seemed like a armored robe, then spoke.

"Hm, let's give the young man a minute. You said you are a knight trainee from Hyrule Castle City? I assumed most knights were busy after the attack. Perhaps you can help us..."

The other Rito spoke amongst themselves before agreeing as well. Another Rito, a bit older with some grey hairs with his blue ones, then explained, "As you may have heard we have been dealing with a lot of our air routes being cut by monster attacks, making us lose valuable messages and parcels. Oddly enough, they seem to be mostly targeting carriers who are taking deliveries towards central Hyrule...a strange pattern for seemesly mindless monsters."

The Rito of red hair, apparently one of the chiefs of the Crow's Nest, continued the briefing. "They seem to use the cloak of the nearby forest to orchestrate their attacks. From where exactly we don't know, as the forest is too dense for us to check from above. We were hoping the Champion of our Village would return by now, but he was send away on an errand by our Grand Elder and alas hasn't been seen nearby. If only we knew where are they hiding at..."

"I may have found it!" A young female voice suddenly broke into the room. A new Rito descended from the air, her wing transforming back into arms. Link now saw a beautiful Rito girl of flowing red hair and wearing a gold circlet. She has quite the alluring curves and a decent bust.

She walked towards the table at the center and placed her Eye Slate on top. With a couple of touches and slides of the finger upon the touch screen of the device, she showed a reel of pictures: The green forest, almost creating a roof of leaves where barely any light passed through, amonst its thicker trunks and branches there was some kind of campsite. Protected by some barbed wire and metal plates acting as big walls; It seemed somewhat makeshift, but also more elaborate than the common Bokoblin settlement...

"Look at the tents...they seem way too elaborate to be just Bokoblins or Moblins. Someone in there is giving the monsters directions!" Said the woman only to be met by an angry frown reply from the Chief.

"Medli, what you did was incredibly dangerous!! I ordered you to stay weary of the forest..." Said the Chief.

"Dad I know, but we were not going to find any solution if we just stood here fighting amongst eachother! BEsides, you weren't going to plan on sending some guy you just met alone to that, right?" Maybe I can he--"

"Absolutely not! I couldn't allow you to risk your well-being like that. If the Hylian needs assitance we should wait for our Champion to ar--" The chief said only to be met with a frown by the young Rito girl, interrupting him...

"We can't just wait for Revali like we always do!! Besides, I have improved so much under the Elder's tutoring; I'm just as good with the bow as him!"

The two soon started to fall into a long argument....

Link was listening to the Rito explain their plight when to his shock another of their people, this one a girl much closer to his age, flew in. At the mention of her name he gave Medli a closer look. 'So this is Kass' friend?' he thought to himself, absently noting that while she wasn't quite as curvy as the musician she was certainly attractive.

Shaking his head to banish that thought, Link looked at the image Medli had taken. "It's certainly better put together than most monster camps I've seen lately," he commented, "Yeah, it definitely looks like at the very least a smarter monster is pulling the strings. Maybe a Wizzrobe?". The question was more to himself than anyone else.

"Either way, with this information I can at least scout the camp out a bit. Maybe try to find a weak spot before your Champion returns..." Link knew only a little about the Champions, mostly just that they were considered the exemplars of their peoples. If true, then this Revali would no doubt be a great help in overcoming the monsters present.

"That could help us a lot, young man. However, I must once again warn you to be careful. No one knows how well armed the inhabitants of that camp may be..." The Nest Chief stated. Medli simply huffed as she was once again ignored, but taking a good glance at Link himself. "Still, we'd appreciate it greatly."

with the plan laid. Link headed down the lift to the forest in the picture, and finding the source of this happenings. While the Rito up in the Nest were a bit unsure of their skills; He himself had beaten foes that a knight trainee'd only dream to slaying.

But as he was walking away, the sound of wings flapping into the wind caught his attention.

"Hey you!"

Medli descended down to ground levels, quickly rushing to the hylian's said. Her expression one of determination before station. "Look, I...well I wanna help too. I know my father does not want me to get hurt, but just sending one person to that would be too risky. I swear I can help."

Realized she hadn't even tell him her name she gasped nervously. "S-sorry. I, um, my name is Medli."

Link nodded in understanding. "Don't worry, this isn't the first time I've had to scout out a monster camp. The moment I think it's gotten too dangerous I'll turn back immediately." Giving a brief respectful bow, the young man turned and started to make his way back down the tower.

He'd hardly taken five steps however when a familiar voice caught Link's attention. Turning, he saw Medli flying down after him, and he didn't need to wonder what she wanted. "Your father is right that it's going to be dangerous," he began, looking the pretty Rito over as he considered her request, "On the other hand, I get the feeling that if I don't let you come with me you're just going to go on your own, and that'd probably be even worse." The knight trainee stroked his chin as he thought. "I'll take you along on the condition that if I say you need to leave you do it. We have no idea what might be there, and if it gets dangerous I don't want you anywhere near the camp. Are we agreed?"

Medil sighed, but agreed. She still wished to demonstrate she could help. She guided him through the area, reaching the woods. Very thick vines and trunks making it difficult to cross on foot, but eventually they made their way to where the strange camp was located. A group of hooded men and women seemed to be making their way out the tents and so, the hylian and rito hid behind some shrubbery.

"See...they don't seem like monsters...but who are they?" Medli whispered.

That's when one of them pulled down on the hood and Link immediatly recognized those features. Not of the actual man, of course, but the mask he was wearing: The upside down eye; A member of the Yiga...

"Seems the Bokoblins brought more junk today." One of the Yiga said to his companion.

"Ugh, another pile of supplies and useless rubbish. I'd say this plan worked a little too well..." Replied the other.

"It doesn't matter. Supplies to Hyrule Castle Town being interrupted is always a plus and, most importantly, those Rito are being kept in their place. As they say, divide your target's allies; You conquer..."

"The Master seems pleased with all this garbage...he always had a...um...unique taste."

"Where is he?"

"Still busy at the canyon by that Rito Village. We must apply pressure on all sides...and besides, if the Master can unlock the ruins' secrets; We'll have the greatest weapon at our hands!!"

With his condition agreed to, Link followed Medli as she led him to the camp she'd managed to scout out. Despite the difficulties of getting there by foot, the two managed to get there before too long, and slowed their steps to avoid making too much noise. After all, it wouldn't do to get found out by whoever was there before they could so much as see the camp.

"You're right there..." Link murmured, an ill feeling developing in his chest. The idea of people controlling monsters was familiar to him, and when one of the humanoid figures lowered his hood to reveal the symbol of the Yiga, he knew that these were the same people who had attacked Castle City! Listening in on their conversation, Link scowled as his fears were confirmed; the Yiga were continuing their previous work, using monsters to hurt the people of Hyrule, Hylian and Rito alike. The mention of a Master caught his attention though. Was he simply in charge of the Yiga here, or all of them? Perhaps he would find out this day...

Looking around, Link couldn't see any other Yiga around, so it was possible these were the only ones here, along with whatever monsters were present. Still, while he'd beaten the Yiga who'd attacked the Castle he didn't want to risk getting overwhelmed by their forces, and so he gestured for Medli to stay quiet as they listened to their conversation. Perhaps they'd learn just what the great weapon their master was after was.

"He keeps saying that...way too enthusiastic for some ruined temple. I bet there's nothing of worth in there at this point!" Said the disgruntled Yiga soldier only to be smacked in the head by the other.

"Fool. The rest of the Council of Yiga would have sent him there if it wasn't true. Don't be daring to doubt on the Master. This was a mission send by the Master's master himself! You know, the great honcho? The big cheese?" Exclaimed the other Yiga. "Those are more than mere ruines they--"

Suddenly, Link and Medli were startled by the strong sound of a Bokoblin blowing a a horn. A Bokoblin that was looking straight at them, having caught them by surprised!!

"Oh no, he spot us!" Exclaimed Medil. Her breathing was caught in her throat, right as some kind of steel kunai flew right past her, way to close, and impacted on a nearby tree.

The two heroes looked to see the very same Yiga dropping their cloaks and carrying some iron sickles in their hands.

"Kekeke, Seems we caught a couple of intrudents" Said one of them.

"A pair of foolish children, it seems. Is that a Hylian I see? You sure are far away from home, lil' boy" The other tainted, both of them getting into a battle position.

At the same time another pair of Bokoblins arrived at the scene, blocking their escape route. Fleeing seemed to not be an option.

"If you're looking to put at end to your foolish lives, then allow us to do you the favor, kekeke"

Link leaned in as one of the Yiga was about to reveal just what was so important about the ruins they were talking about. If he could get that information to the Sheikah...

But just as they were about to reveal it suddenly a horn blared near them! Quickly turning, Link's breathing caught as he saw the bokoblin, horn in hand, alerting everyone around of their presence. "Damn," he cursed, standing up and putting himself between the Yiga and Medli as he drew his sword. "There's no distance too great to travel if it means hurting the Yiga clan!" he cried out, before turning his head ever so slightly to look at Medli out of the corner of his eye. "If you see a chance to escape, take it," he whispered to her before looking back at the Yiga.

As he looked to the Yiga, acutely aware of how outnumbered he was, Link wondered if now would be a good time to test out the strange rune that had been 'downloaded' into his Slate. Using his free hand to pull out the device, Link gambled on it not making him any worse off and activated it. In a small flash of blue light a similarly colored bomb-looking object appeared in the Hylian's hand.

A bomb. Appeared in his hand.

Yelping, Link immediately hurled the object towards the Yiga clansmen, his hand bumping against his Sheikah Slate as he did so....

The glowing orb was chucked through the air, hitting one of the Yiga straight in the face. A annoyed groan from the assassin quickly shifted into a yelp when, as Link accidentally pushed the screen of his Sheikah Slate in his rush, the bomb detonated into a explosion of blue kinetic energy.

The Footsoldier was sent away and into a tree while the other managed to teleport in time to atop some branches. "What the!?" Exclaimed the hurt Yiga, quickly getting up.

"He is using old Sheikah tech! Impossible!" Cursed the other.

The two leaped at the same time, sickles in hand ready to slice Link up when a well aimed pair of arrow hit both of them mid-flight. the two disappearing once more to avoid being pinned despite being hurt, banishing in a poof of smoke.

Our hero could see back to Medli, holding a bow having being the one who aided him. "I told you, I can help you." Stated the Rito girl. A small pack of Bokoblins were heading their way and she quickly took aim towards them, managing to put down a couple before they reached their spot.

"Insolent children! Know your place!" Shouted one of the Yiga Footsoldiers. A series of hand gestures were followed by him, chanting some strange language as he did. As he brought his palm forward, a fireball emerged from nothing and shot straight to Link. "Watch out!" exclaimed Medli.

"So you can," Link replied, looking approvingly at the way her arrows pierced monster flesh. "Keep it up and we might get out of this alive." Medli's shout brought his attention back to the Yiga, just in time for him to roll out of the way of the fireball that had been launched towards him. Advancing on the foot soldier who'd done so, Link began their fight by unleashing a series of strikes, drawing on his training as a knight to seek out the weakest points in the enemy's guard. The first of them, weakened by his earlier explosive, fell quickly, but Link knew that if this wasn't ended quickly then he and Medli might just be overwhelmed by sheer numbers, and so he launched himself towards the next soldier to defeat him as well.

The Yiga Footsoldier blocked his upcoming strikes. The soldier sword clashed against his sickle over and over as sparks flew. "Gah, persistent ch-aaahg!!" He cried when Link managed to break through his guard.

The ninja fell down in defeat and quickly casted a spell, disappearing in a poof of smoke. The other Yiga felt nervous, being two against one. Sure he had the Bokoblins on his side, but Medil was surprisingly keeping them at bay. "You fools! Y-you can't stop us!!" He exclaimed then rushed at link, slicing over and over. Some of these slashes did manage to reach our hero. And worse, put him with his back against a tree. "End of the line, punk!!" The yiga cried, rising his weapon up, but then a well placed arrow to the shoulder, courtesy of Medil, stopped him on his tracks.

"You miserable girl!!!!" The footsoldier angrily then charged at the young Rito...only for a series of arrows suddenly pierce through the leaves down, hitting not just the Bokoblins but the Footsoldier as well, making him rushly disappear in a poof too.

A figure descended from the skies. Another Rito, of somewhat spiky black hair with a small ponytail and blue eyes, wearing a blue scarf and traveler's clothes with the symbol of his tribe on the back. He smirked putting his bow away. Medil seemed not amused.

"Well, I think the words you're trying to say are "You're welcome"?" He said smugly, looking at Link.

Link grunted as the Yiga soldier returned a series of blows against him, blocking the worst of them while a few more managed to get past his guard. While none of the new wounds were particularly bad, but he didn't like being on the back-foot like this. Fortunately he was saved from anything worse by Medli's timely arrow, and the young Hylian was about to stop him from attacking the Rito girl when someone else did it for him.

Link looked to the sky as another Rito came flying down, a cocky look on his face. "Sounds about right," Link agreed, not wanting to get in a fight with someone who'd just helped them out, "I'm Link. You wouldn't happen to be Revali would you?" It was a bit of a shot in the dark, but given how the Rito elders had been unwilling to let just anyone get a closer look at these ruins he had a feeling that this was their Champion.

The Rito young man smirked at the name spoken, he flicked a bang of hair softly as he said, "I see you're well informed. Indeed, I am Revali, great warrior of the Rito tribe and Champion of Gale Roost Village! At your service!"

Medli could only roll her eyes, followed by a snicker. "...More like the great egomaniac of the Rito tribe, most likely."

Revali frowned and approached the dame, "Ah Medli. Sharp of tongue as usual. Shouldn't you be back at the Village? This place isn't safe. You're lucky that I managed to return in time to save you, you know. Perhaps a reward is in other? Like a k--OW!"

He was quickly swatted on the head.

"Hey! Is that the way to address your rescuer!?"

Medli brought her hands to her hips as she scolded him. "Where the hell have you been? The entire Village has been worried sick about you! My father and everyone at Crow's nest refused to do anything without your arrival first! You better not have been clowning around or getting distarcted by some girls like usual...besides, if there's someone I'd call my "Rescuer" here, it'd be Link here." She pointed at our hero.

"Hey it is not by my fault I was late. I was helping fellow Hylian soldiers with their whole transition thing to another city. I just happened to get a little...busy, on the way back." He stuttered a bit of the end, making Medli sigh.

"*ahem* Regardless..." Revali turned back to Link, "I appreciated helping my friend here, but this is no task for such a simply guy. You could have gotten hurt. In fact you did. Here." He handed Link a small vial of red potion, "this should cure you up..."

Link looked between the two Rito, quickly noticing that Medli didn't seem to like Revali much. The mention of Hylian soldiers caught his attention though, and he briefly wondered if any of his former classmates were among them. The young man was drawn from his musings by Revali's words, and took the offered potion. "Thanks, but it's not like I'm just some random guy. Until very recently I was training to become one of Hyrule's knights." Link took a few small sips from the vial, feeling his wounds start to close before offering what remained to Medli as well.

"And if we're talking about rescuers Medli, your arrows helped me out back there as well," Link gave the Rito girl a smile and nod, "I'm sorry for doubting you earlier, you were a great help here."

Once his injuries were only a memory, Link looked around at the tents that surrounded them. "Now...I wonder if there's anything here that would tell us what they're looking for. Those soldiers said that their boss was looking for something in a canyon near here, but any additional info we can find would probably be helpful."

Medli couldn't help but blush at Link's kind words, glancing away with a soft gasp but with a smile. "O-oh, it was nothing really..." Revali did take notice, causing him to frown. As soon as Link was finished with drinking a bit of the potion (as he didn't needed to chug it all to heal what damage he got) the Rito young man yanked the bottle away from him rather rudely.

"Now being a trainee for the Hyrule Castle's knight is admirable, yes. But still, this was a situation that should have been handled by experts..." He stated with a cross of his arms.

Medli snickered. "And that'd be you? Suuure..." This caused Revali to simply humph as he turned away.

As Link checked the tens he'd find himself with a lot of different crates and parcels, all throw in piles. These must have been all the deliveries intercepted by the Yiga and the nearby monsters that the Rito at the Crow's Nest were talking about. Alas, it seemed the masked unknowns had made sure to not leave anything that could be traced back to them, except from a couple of broken Eye Slates and some extra Yiga masks...

"Well, they seemed to be talking about some scheme near Gale Roost Village. Perhaps all of this was a diversion to keep eyes away from their other team." Medli suggested, "They talking something about some ruins...I wonder...maybe Elder Theba may know something about it!"

"Alright then, then we should head to Gale Roost Village as soon as possible..." Revali said, then glanced back at Link, "thanks for your help, but I'm sure we can take it from here..."

"Hm, doesn't look like there's anything that could tell us their plans here," Link said after a bit of searching, "Still, someone from the Crow's Nest should probably come here to recover the deliveries that they took, if they can."

"I think they mentioned a canyon as well didn't they?" He asked once he rejoined the two Rito. "Well, hopefully your Elder will be able to point us in the right direction." Link said, dusting his hands off while he spoke.

"Actually I think I'll be joining you," Link replied, looking Revali in the eyes with an unflinching gaze, "If I'm right, then the ruins the Yiga are at are exactly what I've been looking for. And even if they aren't, then they might still provide a vital clue to my quest."

Medli was quick to take something from a pocket in her clothing. An Eye Slate, much more modern and sleek design from Link's Sheikah Slate, of course. "I'm gonna send them a message right now." She said before focusing on her screen. That meant that they could take care of the stolen items while Link was able to continue further.

Of course, Revali seemed a bit irritated by this. "You really are a very relentless Hylian, aren't you? What business could you possibly have over there?" He asked.

"Done." Medli said, putting her device away. The other Rito had been informed and so they'd take care of everything. "Whatever it is you need to do, Link, Gale Roost Village is not much further. I'm pretty sure even by walking you can get there by sundown. Heck, if you want Revali and I can lead you....right o nice and benevolent Champion?" that last bit thrown in a teasing town and snicker which cause the Rito man to roll his eyes.

"I suppose so." He said, arms crossed.

Back
Top Bottom