Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Legend of Zelda: Unraveled Legacy (pods6827 & StarMech)

Kass' eyes locked upon the hylian's groin, when he removed his clothing. His hard prick throbbing slightly, so hard and eager that the Rito gal had a hard time even forcing herself to look away.

That's when Link placed an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him, their now naked bodies pressed against eacother while Kass grinned at the now forwardness coming from the young knight.

"Now you're speakin' my language~" She said before recieving the kiss and giving it back. Her hands caressed through his chiseled frame, goosebumps already forming within her when their lips parted.

"I guess I'll let you conduct me, then. We can do it however you'd like~"

Seeing the look on Kass' face as she got her first look at his cock Link smiled, a bit pleased by the fact that she could hardly look anywhere but directly at it. While she ran her hands along his body the knight's own pair were hardly idle, softly petting her lithe body, cupping her considerable bust in his palms.

"Sounds good to me," Link told the Rito, leading her over to the bed and kissing her one more time before bending her over the bed. Taking a moment to admire her enticing rear, the knight gave her round cheeks a squeeze as he lined his cock up with her pussy. "Conductor huh, well I've certainly got a baton to conduct you with!" Link laughed lightly before spreading her pink lips and starting to thrust into her, grunting from the tightness as his hips started moving back and forth.

(Good thing he likes it. Given where he is going he is definitely has a lot of pretty Rito to do in his future.)

Kass arched back in a loud and powerful moan when Link pushed his hard inside of her. His big rod so well snugged inside her wet pussy. She gripped the sheets as she and the bed rocked with his movements. She grinned, looking back at Link, "You certainly have the talent." She said, enjoying how into it he seemed to be.

She moved ehr own hips to meet his movements, created a focused friction that made both of them enjoy it greatly.

Kass' moans were like music to Link's ears, and as she gripped the room's bed Link gave the Rito a wide grin. "Well thanks," he replied, giving her rear a light slap when she started moving it back against him, "You're not bad yourself!"

By now the knight had managed to loosen up Kass' pussy enough that he could push even more of his cock into her, and with only a few more thrusts Link could hilt himself in her, his heavy balls slapping against her thick thighs again and again with every push forward.

Swoons and moans escaped Kass everytime Link plunged in. His balls slapped against her round rear with a loud noise that just enticed her even more. "Y-yesss...m-more....f-fuck!. You must have...ahn...have so many gas like this..."

He had heard that one before, from the horny mother he got to be with, but it just made him feel better. Perhaps...he'd continue to get this lucky in the future. "I can iamgine you could totally have your fun with s-some..of my peeeeers....oooooh!" Kass gasped and gripped the sheets.

"So, maestro. What's the next symphony?"

"You'd be right, there's a few other girls I've been with lately," Link commented, thrusting his hips forward as he recalled them all. While he'd always been a fairly lustful person, he'd never expected that he'd ever have such luck with so many different women. Surely some of his classmates, and Groose especially, would curse his seemingly divine luck if they ever knew!

"Oh?" Link gazed down at Kass, a curious look on his face as the bard mentioned her peers, "Are they as eager to have sex as you were?" he asked, a grin appearing on his face at the thought. "The next symphony? Well the beat's a lot faster, and I think you'll love the percussion," he slapped the Rito's ass to punctuate that, "The question is, do you think you can handle the steps?" Link sped up his thrusts a bit, giving her a taste of what was in store for her.

"M-maybe..." Kass muttered with a moan. "I just think...oooh...a handsome and...ngh...strong Hylian like you...could totally find his way into some nests if you catch my drift...aah yes.." It was hard to even talk with his hard thrusting. Her body squirming with each one and her ass bouncing as he pounded and slapped it.

The bed kept rocking.The warmth between them increasing more and more about to burst. "C-come on, then. Bring that grand finale...I can take it..."

"I understand you," the knight grunted out, his breath catching in his throat as he buried himself inside of Kass' tight pussy, his speed reaching a crescendo as he approached the brink of pleasure. By now the two were moving so vigorously that the bed's headboard was rocking against the wall, making a series of tapping noises through the room that formed something of a regular rhythm.

"Here it comes then!" Link cried, slamming into Kass a few more times, "The big finish!" With a gutteral moan Link finally came, his thick seed shooting into the Rito's tight pussy, filling her up and sending a new wave of pleasure throughout each of their bodies.

The Rito girl shivered, a last moan and sigh of pleasure as she felt the ooze shoot inside of her. She felt so relieved after that, after such a strong fuck.

"Mmm...that was one of the best..I ever had..." She admitted with no doubt. Although tired, Kass managed to get on her two fit, albet somewhat wobbly. A little trail of cum still sliding down her thigh. "That is it. I'm definitely gotta add you on my friends' list~"

She moved to Link and kissed him, a less exhausting but still dessert after such a main course of hard fucking.

"I aim to please," Link said with a grin, a thrill going through his body at being called the best ever, letting out a small laugh when she offered to invite him to her friends list. He returned the kiss, his arms holding the Rito girl close as they laid on her bed. While their fucking had been a lot of fun, as the act always was in Link's opinion, he couldn't deny that he enjoyed just sitting back and making out with a beautiful woman as well.

The two kept making out for a while, caressing eachother's bodies on top of the bed as the day was ending. The two eventually covered themselves under the sheet as to not suffer from the cold, but still naked inside. Link felt warm against the pretty Rito girl who rested upon his chest with a sly smile and a satisfied face.

"So, may I ask why are you heading to Gale Roost Village" Kass asked, "I mean, besides sight-seeing. I know my hometown is quite the popular spot to visit, but tends to be a bit away from the bigger cities people like to stay in. Not all places of Hyrule has gone full urban, I'd say. But its fine; As my teacher once said, one has to both embrace the future but also enjoy nature. That's something a lot embrace a tad bit more than the Hylians, no offence."

She took a pause before smirking. "Ooh, maybe you're trying to look for a girl, hm. A classic story of the man following after his sweetheart. I mean, you gotta have one or a few girls that struck your fancy back wherever you're from, right?"

Underneath the covers, Link was able to move a bit closer to Kass, enjoying the feel of her body against his, especially on such a cool night. "Mm, I'm a bit of a farmboy so believe me, I can definitely understand the appeal of life outside the cities." He certainly enjoyed the benefits of urban living, but part of him would always have a soft spot for a quiet night spent looking up at the stars without anything in the way. "You have good instincts though, I do have plans in your village other than sight-seeing."

Link thought for a moment before he continued speaking again. "You're also not wrong about there being one or two girls back home," he replied, thinking of Zelda, Ilia, and even the Sheikah named Paya, who despite their short meeting, had certainly made an impact on him. "Part of why I'm going to Gale Roost is that I need to take care of a few things before I see one of them again." Until the Yiga were taken care of Zelda probably wouldn't be able to go out and about without heavy guard, something he knew that she would hate. If he was going to spare her that, he needed to find the Sword of Evil's Bane so he could stop them.

"I see. Well whoever that is...or those are. She or they must be lucky to have such a nice lad like you, haha" Kass chuckled, snuggled with Link also enjoying the warmth underneath the sheet.

"But, I think it's better for us to get some shut-eye, then. I mean, the sex was great and all, but it soudns like we both have long journeys to make, so might as well wake up with energy in the morning..."

They snuggled for a bit longer before eventually falling asleep close to eachother. And such Link begun to dream...

-------------------------

It was a strange dream. Link found himself sort of standing inside an unknown house. It's architecture was curious, very eastern-styled, made of mostly wood and with what seemed like paper-y screen doors. A symbol mounted upon the upper wall caught his eyes. The crying eye symbol, the mark of the Sheikah, was there.

The door opened behind him to see a familiar figure, the Sheikah woman he had known as Impa, who walked inside the house. She seemed to be dressed in the same attire they had met before, and carying a similar huge sword as well. Her looks showed her toughness and discipline, but it also gave her a beautiful side that Link could really appreciate up close. One could say udnerneath that stern air of hers was a stunning woman, or maybe the air she had kind of made her just as good-looking. Hard to say.

Regardless she walked in, and appeared to not notice Link in the slightest. Like some sort of ghost, he was invisible to the Sheikah woman's eye...

Impa took some stairs to a floor above them, the sound of a door sliding to the side then closing hearable to the young hylian. Suddenly, the whole room shifted, transforming into the very room Impa had entered. He was now at some kind of eastern-styled bedroom. And sitting upon the bed was the familiar and comforting figure of Zelda, looking down on her Eye-Slate, her finger sliding to the side every once in a while, by the look of it checking on some pictures. However, as soon as Impa entered she placed her slate on a nearby nightstand and then faced the woman.

"Your majesty..." Impa greeted with a slight bow of her head. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes, I was just simply looking at the pictures I took. The people of the village had been very friendly, letting me check some of the nearby landmarks and some of the ancient artefact you have. It's been very enlightening." She sounded rather happy. After all, Zelda had always been crazy about that stuff.

"I'm sorry if I have been a bit intrusive. Paya must be bored sick of me asking so many questions...." Zelda said with a bit of embarrassment, scratching the side of her head with a soft chuckle. "I-is just. Well...Nobody knew a village of Sheikah even existed! This is such a wonderful discovery. i know its gotta be kept a secret but I can't help to want to learn more."

Impa shook her head. "There's no need to apologize, your majesty. Paya is a nice girl, and she'd never think ill of you. She was granted the freedom of not needing to carry much of our duties as guardians, however, so she is not all that on the know of some of the more intricate Sheikah legends. However, she does read a lot as well, so she is still willing to help when it comes to culture and customs..."

"She speaks so highly of you. It's kinda cute. You know, you being her older sister and all..."

Impa appeared to be caught by surprise by that comment, eyes widening slightly and a soft gasp as a faint shade of ink enveloped the sheikah's cheeks. Link could feel a skip of his heart at the rather adorable sight.

"T-that's...appreciated." Impa replied, regaining her composure. She looked at Zelda with a serious expression. "I was told to inform you that the King shall be relocated to more secluded accommodations a bit further through the valley, but out of town. Are you...sure you'd prefer to stay here?"

Zelda nodded. "Yes. For one, the elder said we would be highly protected regardless of where we stayed, so there is no difference between me staying here or not. But I want to learn so much of the legends, more than I could by just sitting with my father as always. I know he'll understand."

"He still seems rather, unsure of our intentions. We do not blame him after the attack and damage the Yiga caused. However, he does udnerstand that your role in all of this is much more important than his pride..." Impa replied.

The princess looked down upon the floor as that word was said. "My role..."

"Are..are you sure that is me? I mean...I have the royal bloodline, yes. But...but I have never felt such power before. What if it's not...in me?"

"I cannot guaranteed you anything, your majesty. But you shouldn't fret; at least for now..." mpa was suddenly interrupted by Zelda again:

"But I do want to help! there's gotta be something else I can do, a-at least to protect myself and help. I may not be the strongest...but I want to be strong...to help you. To help Link.."

Impa was brought to silence at the Princess' resolve. It was rather moving, making the sheikah even recall back to a time when she also felt the same; At a young age and inexperienced, but wanting to serve and fulfill more for the benefit of others, like Paya...

She took a deep breath. "I...I'll speak wth the Elder. I think there may be something you can do. However, it'd involve rigorous training and commitment. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. For Hyrule. For my friends. I want to do more than just wait for my powers to manifest..."

-------------------------

The dream ended, and the light of day through the window had awoken Link. A view to his side would notice Kassandra. Who was already re-dressing herself. "Morning." She said. "You were sleeping so peacefully it almost felt like a crime to wake you up, haha!"

Feeling Kass snuggling against him, Link wrapped his arms around her and held the Rito close, resting his head in the crook of her neck. "Glad you liked it," he said with a grin, giving her body a soft squeeze as well, "But you're right, we both need to get some rest. After all, we both have a long way to go, right?"

With the two of them laying there in a comfortable position, it didn't take long for Link to drift off to sleep, the warmth of their bodies soothing his worries about the future.

---------------

While odd, the dream had been a fairly pleasant one, and so it took a moment for Link to awaken in spite of the light in his eyes. Of course, given his habits those who knew him would have said that such slowness was normal for him, whether he'd been dreaming or not.

Sitting up after a moment and rubbing his eyes, the knight looked over to where Kassandra was standing and grinned, the sight of her half-dressed form sending shivers up and down his spine. "Appreciate it," he mumbled, still slightly asleep but knowing that he wouldn't be able to get back to dreamland right now.

As he stepped out of the bed, uncaring of his nudity in front of Kass, Link pondered the dream he'd had. It certainly hadn't been a normal dream, that was for sure, but was he really seeing what was happening to Zelda? That might be useful, he mused, especially if anything else happened to her, but he couldn't help but feel like he was invading her privacy. Ah well, he thought, at least she had someone as great as Impa looking after her. After seeing her skills in the battle he knew that there was hardly anyone better suited to protecting her.

"Thankfully I had such a good night's sleep," Link said as he grabbed his own clothes, before grinning at Kass, "And I have you to thank for that of course. Sleeping with someone's definitely better than being alone, wouldn't you say?"

"Right back at you..." Kass replied with a grin. Soon enough the two were now dressed, and stepping our of their shared room. The Rito girl stretched as the morning sunshine fully enveloped outside, then glanced back at Link.

"Well, I better get moving. So many places to be. Still, that was one heck of a night. I'm sure you better be on your way as well. Still a bit before you reach Gale Roost Village. By the way, if you see a pretty bird called Medli, tell her her friend Kass says hi, 'kay?"

She extended her arms rapidly. In the blink of an eye her arms had transformed into a pair of pretty blue wings, which she sued to flap into the air. "Till we meet again, buddy!!"

And with that she soared into the sky and away of our hero's view.

It was a new day, and Link was closer and closer to his destination. the path continued to be rather broad, giving Link the chance to pass through a dirty path downhill or a road of trees that went down the same direction....

Grinning as he watched the Rito girl fly away, Link gave her one last wave just before she flew off, her winged form taking off into the horizon and quickly disappearing over it. He stood there for a moment, enjoying the early morning air before nodding to himself and heading back to the room. Packing up the last of his things, Link left the ranch and headed for the stable, mounting his horse and heading out.

Faced with the choice of taking the downhill path and the slightly cleaner but more forested road, Link chose to take the latter, making good time as the horse he rode made it's way down the road. Kass had said that there was still a fair bit of traveling before he'd reach Gale Roost Village, but Link hoped that he'd be able to make good time today.

And so Link continued onwards. On his still not-fully tamed horse's back across the relaxing forests path. the soft chirps of the bird a relaxing symphony as he continued through his path towards Gale Roost Village...

It was then when he noticed something. A small tent placed right on the side of the road. One would assume nothing, just a simple traveler who took a stop. That is until he heard a cry and a sword smacking upon something. He took a closer look, approaching, Link could see a woman of brown hair in a bun and some green traveler clothes, fighting against a small pack of Bokoblins armed with swords. She held a wooden shield to block an incoming attack, adding a thrust of her own to back them away, but she could use the help...

The ride was a fairly pleasant one, and despite his horse's still fairly wild nature they made good time along the path to Gale Roost Village. Birdsong filled the air, and Link breathed a little easier now that he was approaching his next destination.

Of course, no sooner had he thought that than he heard the sounds of a fight going on, the familiar clash of metal on wood catching his attention. A quick look around found the source, and the knight narrowed his eyes at what he saw. Bokoblins, attacking another traveler? Not on his watch!

Pointing the horse towards the pack of monsters and encouraging her to charge. Link waited until he was close enough and jumped off, landing next to the woman. In one fluid motion he drew his sword and struck the nearest Bokoblin, "Are you alright?" he asked of her, concern in his eyes even as he focused on the group of enemies that was before them.

The lady was taken by surprise when the incoming attack from the Bokoblin was suddenly interrupted by a handsome stranger suddenly leaping into action and stabbing it away. The creature fell, vanishing into purple mist soon after. The rest appeared enraged and quickly leaped forward to attack.

The woman skipped to the side, dodging a swing before giving one up herself. "Thanks for the save." She said, "Not a lot of people walk these roads, you know. Still, I had just set camp when these critters arrived and tried to make a mess of things."

"Yeah, they tend to do that," Link commented, twisting his body to avoid a bokoblin's wild club swing. "Still, happy to help out a traveler in need."

The knight swung his sword, catching another of the monsters with the blade and leaving a long scar along it's side. Not enough to play it outright, but it'd surely slow it down. "I'm Link by the way, what's your name?"

"Azu." Replied the traveler, quickly slicing at another incoming Bokoblin, finish it off thanks to previous wounds provided by Link. Another one tried to jump her and she quickly ducked, missing her. "You look like you have dealt with these before..."

Suddenly from the bishes emerged a much taller figure. A monster like the other, but thinner and lankier and with a longer snout. A Moblin!

"Eeep!" Yelped Azu, having not expected it. Much less expected said Mobin suddenly picking up one of the its fellow monsters and suddenly tossing it at our hero!!!

"More frequently in recent days," Link agreed, giving one more Bokoblin a good kick as it tried to avenge it's fallen friend on Azu. When that wasn't enough to slay it despite knocking it down the knight swiped at it with his sword, the monster finally giving up the ghost and disappearing in a puff of acrid purple smoke.

A rustling bush caught both of their attention, and Link's eyes widened slightly at the arrival of a Moblin! "This one's new though," he idly said, jumping to the side as it tossed one of it's fellows towards them. "Hope you're not too tired," he said to Azu, "It looks like we're not done yet!"

Taking a ready stance, Link began circling the Moblin, ready to dodge at a moment's notice as he searched for any kind of weak point for him to exploit.

"I'll try. I'm not the greatest fighter" Azu said before rising her shield and blade and following Link's lead, circling the Moblin as it tried to swipe at them. She tried to thrust into it, but it managed to slap her away, making her drop her blade.

"Eeep!" She yelped as the monster was looming over her, however this opened the chance for Link to attack.

A frown appearing on his face as he watched Azu get slapped away, Link took advantage of the Moblin's distraction and stepped forward to strike at their enemy. While the monster was tall enough that he couldn't attack it's head, there were plenty of other places he could hit from his position. Bringing his sword up, the knight gave a loud cry and stabbed at the Moblin's unprotected back, his blade sinking into it's flesh and no doubt causing a considerable amount of pain even before he pulled it back out again.

The moblin cried in pain, stopping him from attempting to harm Azu, whi quickly ran to pick up her blade and assist. The pig monster turned to face Link for the woman to then slice it on the side. This left the creature on its knees, open for another hit.

"Finish it off!" Said the girl, trusting Link had the strength to do so. She just rushed to one of the last remaining bokoblins and thrusted into it, causing it to explode into purple mist.

Back
Top Bottom