Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Legend of Zelda: Unraveled Legacy (pods6827 & StarMech)

"What, wanting to make sure the Yiga don't get their hands on whatever it is they want there isn't a good enough reason?" Link asked the Rito. "Honestly I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that those ruins are what I came here to find in the first place."

"And a guide would be greatly appreciated," the knight in training continued, "After all, I wouldn't want to get lost on the way there."

And so, once the other Rito from the Crow's Nest arrived to pick up all the stolen parcels, Link continued his way, now with Medli and Revali leading him through the dirt path while they soared above.

The trip was tranquil and with no new surprises, that is util reach their destination. While already having seen it coming from afar, Link had now arrived at the edge of a rather large gorge. A wooden arc carved with a series of markings and details stood right right before a path that led down the canyon's wall. A couple to tall wooden towers decorated with a series of colors were also posted by the edge's trail. Rito could be seen standing guard atop. A pair of Rito guards also stood by the wooden arc, holding spears decorated with plummage.

"Ah Sir Revali, Lady Medli. Welcome back" Said on the the Rito. After some quick greetings the three walked down the dirt part; Link's eyes now scanning upon the settlement known as Gale Roost Village...

Quite the interesting town. Constructed across the rocky patch and formations of the canyon's own wall, Houses were constructed and attached to it while connected by a series of wooden bridges and walkways, with stairs going up and down to different levels. The very rock of the gorge also carved to create paths and small tunnels that provided extra passways and solid foundations for the house and wooden streets to stand against the elements.

Rito were flying across the general area, while others walked across the bridges, or stood or sat around as they rested. Everyone busy with their daily lives. A somewhat rustic but beautiful place, different from the buzzing Castle City. All this enveloped by the coat of sundown. A orange hue that slowly dimmed as Torch and lightposts started to light up, all while a soft enduring breeze continued to blow across our hero's ears.

Of course this ebautiful and relaxing sight was suddenly interrupted by someone just shoving Link to the side, falling to the floor as a group gathered around.

"It's Revali!!"

"Revali is back! Eeeee!!"

"Revali!!"

A group of nice-looking Rito ladies now circled around the male Rito, as he smirked and exclaimed proudly. "Now this is quite the welcome. haha. Nice to see you ladies up and about!" Said the Rito Champion, flickering the front bang of his hair as the Rito girls swooned around him.

Medli simply rolled her eyes and helped Link back to his feet. "Believe me, it's always like this. Revali has a good heart, but the ego the size of a Dodongo..."

The trek to Gale Roost Village was thankfully quick, with Link managing to keep pace with the two Rito as they flew above him. Having never spent much time outside of Hyrule Castle City and it's surrounding area he was immediately struck by how different it was from his home. It was so much...quieter, less busy. Even peaceful he thought to himself, before abruptly getting shoved to the side.

As Revali basked in the praise of his adoring fans, Link took Medli's hand and got back to his feet. "No kidding," he murmured, watching as the Champion preened for the ladies, "Reminds me of a few of the knights back in the city; the guys who used to put on some shiny armor and wait for the girls to fawn over them." Shaking his head, Link looked to his female companion. "So, since it looks like he'll be busy for a bit, I guess we'll be going to see your elder right?"

((For some reason this didn't pop into my annotations. I had no idea you had posted, sorry))

Medli took a moment to think, "Actually..." She said, "There is no point in heading to the Elder as night falls. Not like you can do much in the dark. Let's get you somewhere you can rest."

And so the Rito girl led our hero across the wooden bridges and passways, eventually reaching one of the larger huts located by the cliff's edge. It was a bit intimidating to look down and see the long chasm down, but it was just a matter of getting used to it, Medli assured him.

As they walked in, Link realized this was an inn. The reception was the main hut, while the rooms located below after descending down a wooden staircase.

"Welcome to the Swallow's Roost. What can I help you?" Said a young Rito woman at the desk. Her hair was short and of a cyan blue color, adorned by a circlet with a pair of pretty decoration feathers while she wore what seemed like traditional Rito clothing. Quite good looking, curvy and also just slightly bustier than Medli.

"Hey Cecili" Medli waved.

"Oh! Hello Medli. Nice to see you're back. How was your visit to the Crow's Nest.?"

"It's a long story..." She replied, "Say. Do you have any rooms available? Link here needs a good night of rest after helping my father back there..."

Cecili looked at Link with curious eyes as she gave a soft gasp of awe. "Oh my. A Hylian. It's so rare to see one around here these days. Not many pull the effort to venture so far and so close to the edge!" She looked quite interested; Medli simply chuckled.

"I'm surprised you didn't go greet Revali like the others." Medlic commented only for the cyan Rito girl to huff.

"Verla and Ilari already beat me to it. And I have a job to do. Well, his loss, if I say so!" She then turned back her attention to the two, "Would your Hylian friend want to try out the Rito feather bedroom? Rito Feather Beds are known to be some of the comfiest beds in all of Hyrule! You'll be sleeping like a baby and then feel revitalized like no other by morning, I guarantee it!"

"Sounds good to me," Link said, realizing that with all the time they'd spent at the ruins it was now dusk. He followed Medli through the village's walkways, careful not to slip and fall down to the bottom of the cliff. His companion's words did a bit to soothe his worries though, and before long his steps were more sure.

Stepping into the inn, Link took a moment to look over the Rito who greeted them, "Hello there," Link said, smiling at the woman as Medli explained his situation. "I don't know what I was expecting, but Gale Roost Village is pretty amazing. I'm still partial to Castle City, but I'd probably be happy to live here as well if I could." He then gave a small, sheepish grin, "Once I got used to the heights of course."

"Revali sure is popular isn't he," the Hylian mused, though personally he couldn't quite see it. He'd seen a bit of the Rito's archery skills earlier, and given that he was a Champion he probably had a few more tricks up his sleeves, but his boastful personality seemed to leave a lot to be desired. Still, they hadn't spoken for long. He supposed that the Champion could very well have some hidden depths to him that weren't obvious at first glance.

"A feather bed huh?" Link asked, his face showing clear interest, "I've heard about them, though I've never had the chance to sleep in one." He appeared to think for a minute, "Sure, that sounds great!"

"Excellent. Medli, would you be so kind to lead hm to the room? You know where it is." Cecili said.

"Sure, not problem." Replied Medli as she held Link by the wrist and guided him through, "Come on, Link."

The young Rito lead our hero down the staircase and through a short hallway before reaching the assigned room. It wasn't a very big room but it had a rather large bed. From just seeing it Link could sense its softness. Almost inviting...

"Come on, try it!" Medli said with a giggle as she playfully pushed Link to it. The hylian fell on her back on the mattress and feel himself sinking in slightly. The rumors were true, it felt incredible! So soft and relaxed; He could just feel his body sinking and melting into it. After his long trek here, this was perfect for a reward."

Medli simply chuckled as she continued standing, "I can tell you're digging it. As Cecili said, Rito feather beds are the best! Well, I guess I'll see you tomorro--ooooh!!"

As she was about to leave, Medli accidentally didn't notice a the carpet having a little bump, making her trip. The young rito girl fell right on top of Link as the two sank more into the bed. Medli groaned a little before opening her eyes and finding herself on top of Link, while his hands held her and eyes met. A bright brush manifested on to her cheeks. "U-uumm...."

Link followed after Medli with a smile on his face, grateful for the help she had showed him in the last few hours. The feather down bed quickly proved to be the right choice, as within moments of his first look at it he could tell that it was softer than anything he'd slept on in his entire life.

"This is pretty great," he admitted to Medli, resting his head against the pillow and letting out a pleased sigh and resting his eyes for a moment as she started to bid her farewell. Then he heard the Rito girl start to fall and they snapped open, just in time to see the girl falling towards him. Before he could do anything the girl landed on top of him, her face mere inches from his own.

He froze in that position for a moment, not having expected this turn of events at all, when suddenly he was filled by a great urge. Leaning forward Link pressed his lips against Medli's, kissing her as they laid on the bed.

"S-sorry I'm such a clutz sometim-mhhp!?" Medli's eyes widened as Link suddenly lunged at her and placed his lips against her. She was pulled into a fierce kiss. Her mind froze, she didn't know what to do. She should back out now...yet...it tasted good...

His lips were soft and warm and so were hers, and soon enough Medli closed her eyes and started to kiss back. The two remained close to eachother for a bit. The young Rito girl feeling his hands rub down her back and across her curves....

that's when she regained her senses and yanked herself away from Link, face red as a bokoblin. "I-I...I s-s-should head back and check on my d-dad...." She stuttered nervously, "Haveanicesleepbye!!"

Quickly she rushed out the door and slam it in a hurry, leaving Link not only on his lonesome, but with his body feeling hot and bothered.

Link watched wide-eyed as Medli all but fled from the room, still able to feel the phantom sensations of her body and lips against him even without her there. "Did I come on too strong?" he wondered, fearing that might have been the case. He hadn't been planning on kissing her so abruptly, but when she'd landed on him he hadn't been able to hold back from kissing the cute Rito.

Of course, for a healthy young man like him, being left hanging like that was far from pleasant, and Link resigned himself to a night of dealing with his urges himself. Booting up his Slate once more, Link brought up the page for Hylia Erotica and began browsing some of the featured videos (keeping the volume down just in case the walls weren't very thick here). One in particular caught his eye, a video about a beautiful Rito woman and a Hylian man. Thinking that it might help relieve his current issues he clicked the link and watched the scene begin with the two making out on a bed much like the one he was on.

Letting out a sigh as he sank into the soft feather bed, Link undid his pants and began to stroke his length, the movie helping to ease his burdens a little as he watched the scene heat up. The Rito had climbed up onto her companion, mounting his thick shaft and bouncing up and down on him, her perfectly round breasts fully on display as she moaned from the pleasures she was feeling. He could feel his own orgasm starting to build as well, and his hand moved even faster across his shaft as he got lost in the movie

Link's focus seemed to fully lock within the adult video on display. Having experienced a Rito woman before, his little fun time with that cute bard Kassandra, he could feel himself immersed into the sex. Rito always felt so nimble, and the one currently riding the hylian's cock seemed to be no different. The softness of the bed also allowed Link's body to fully relax, leaving the pleasure of his masturbation as the only thing in his mind...

But luck always seems to flip-flop around our hero and amongst his self-pleasure, the door of the room opened as the innkeeper Cecili walked inside with a couple of cover. "I almsot forgot to bring you some clean covers for--aah!"

the half-avian gal dropped the items and gasping, eyes wide as she started directly at Link, who still held his hand on his rod.

It never failed. Just as Link was really starting to get into the movie he heard the door to his room open and someone walk inside. 'I really need to start remembering to lock the doors,' he thought to himself as Cecili stepped through the doorway, her gasp catching his attention and making him look up to meet her eyes.

"Sorry," he quickly said, pulling his pants back up a bit to cover himself, "I wasn't expecting anyone to come in this late." Link's tone was a mix of sheepishness and light embarrassment, and he wondered just how this girl would react to this situation

"N-no, it's fine. I-I should have knocked..."Cecili remained silent for a bit after that, unsure what to see. Her eyes kept shifting between Link and his Slate, which continued to play the adult video...the same adult video she herself had watched countless times.

She couldn't believe herself. Thinking of doing this, "Well...I wanted to know. If is there anything I can do to make your stay more...pleasant..." she muttered, slowly walking closer, as she continued to blush while staring down at him.

While this situation was taking something of an unexpected turn, Link knew better than to look a gift horse in the mouth. "Well, I'm sure we could think of something," he began, looking up at Cecili from his position on the bed. Setting the Slate to the side, he gestured for the Rito to join him, licking his lips lightly as he looked the innkeeper up and down, noting that she was certainly an attractive young woman.

Cecili slowly moved towards the young hylian, her hips unconsciously swaying with every step. The dim light of the moon sneaking slightly into the room, and the soft breeze that seemed to course through the window just made the whole room feel more relaxing and amorous.

The cyan-haired gal soon found herself resting on Link's lap, her hand slowly trailing down his chest before reaching south. "O-ooh..it's v-very big.." She stuttered, holding on to the already exposed and hardened prick of the lad, from his previous masturbation.

"I always wondered...how does it feel to do this with a Hylian..." She muttered softly reaching to his lips and giving him a short but deep kiss, all while her hand started to slowly stroke him.

"Well I'd be happy to sate your...curiosity," Link replied, his voice hitching slightly as he watched Cecili sway her hips while she walked towards him. As the Rito kissed him the knight in training eagerly returned it, pressing his lips against hers with no small amount of intensity right up until she pulled away.

Link gave a soft moan as Cecili continued to stroke him off, loving the feel of her body against his as she did so. "Just relax," he softly whispered to the girl, wrapping an arm around her even as his other hand reached down towards her waist. Reaching into the girl's pants Link began to probe her pussy with his fingers, teasing her entrance while Cecilit ran her hand along his length.

Cecili shivered at his touch, his hands caressing down her body and sneaking inside of her clothing. This prompted her to continue stroking back, giving him as equal pleasure as she could do.

Link already had done it with a Rito before, as well as other Hylians, so he had a better understanding of how to get pleasure out of the woman. His fingers brushed at her labia, every sensation caused him her to gasp and stutter.

"O-ooh...ooh..it has been a while..." Ceecili said, while still stroking. "What'd you want me to do?"

Link was certainly putting his past experience to good use, moving his fingers in just the right way to tease and pleasure Cecili, getting encouraged by the soft sounds that were leaving her lips. "You could climb up on it," he whispered, "Help me test out the softness of the bed," he said with a grin

Link's touch was being very effective on Cecili, who continued to gasp and moan in delight, and giving our hero a more vigorous stroking as a reward. However, it appeared the Rito girl couldn't wait any longer.

"P-please...i want to do it now"

She quickly tossed the rest of her clothing, following her underwear before proceeding with Link's idea. The young Hylian was gently placed with his back on the mattress. the rito feather bed was so soft against his back, it somehow enhanced what was going on even more.

Cecili climbed upon his lap, groaning softly before lowering her hips into his length. "O-oooh...it's big...." She muttered, shivering by the hardened prick currently entering into her most private area. She slowly descended, eventually getting it all in.

As Link was positioned on the feather bed he felt himself relax a bit, the stresses of the day starting to fade away. That sensation was only increased as Cecili began to lower herself onto his shaft, the Hylian letting out a soft moan as her pussy wrapped around his tip, slowly sinking down onto his shaft. "You're so tight!" Link cooed, his hips starting to move up and down even as the Rito continued to lower herself onto him.

The Hylian's hands moved up to Cecili's hips, gripping her soft body as she began to ride him. "That's it," he groaned, looking up at his partner while his back sank further into the bed, it's incredible softness comparing nicely with the Rito's own impressive body. "Ride me just like that!"

The bed was both soft and bouncy. And as such is facilitated greatly the position they were in. Cecili was bouncing vigorously. Her bare breasts bouncing every time her hips went up and down Link's length, followed by delightful moans and cries.

"O-oooh...I didn't...ooh...know Hylians felt so gooood!" She exclaimed in delight.

"Rito feel amazing as well!" Link cried out, his eyes locked on the supple breasts that were bouncing up and down mere inches away from his face. One hand moved up from Cecili's hip to palm her chest, teasing her bright pink nipple between his nimble fingers.

"Your body is wonderful!" the Hylian groaned as he felt his balls slap against her thighs, his thrusts picking up speed as their passions consumed them. "You're going to be making me cum soon if you keep this up Cecili!" Leaning up slightly Link wrapped his arms around the Rito innkeeper, holding her close enough that he could feel her body heat.

Cecili didn't stop moaning, simply holding on to Link's shoulders as she continued to bounce up and down his length. "O-ooh! Yes! Yes! Show me more of what a Hylian can doooo~"

Her body continued to ride him, held tightly against him as his balls smacked against her rear. She could feel the tension rising, but she also wanted Link to show him everything he could...

Link's smile widened as Cecili encouraged him, still bouncing on his shaft like a woman possessed. "If you insist," he growled before suddenly moving back up, forcing the Rito's back onto the mattress with him on top of her.

Their new position allowed Link to put a bit more effort into his thrusts, and the young man did so with no small amount of vigor. Gripping her hips tightly, Link began almost slamming his cock into Cecili's eager pussy, his face mere inches from hers now. The Hylian leaned forward and captured his lover's lips in a passionate kiss, their bodies intertwining lewdly as he showed her just what he could do

Cecili was excited to see what Link was going to do and soon enough she was definitely not disappointed. The soft bed made her sink slightly before Link got on top of her and slammed his cock into her pussy with even more vigor.

The rito woman moaned and moaned while making out with the young hylian, the feather bed shaking and rock as he held her in a mating press and continued to pound over and over.

"Ooooh...oooh...gonna cum...gonna cuuum~"

Cecili's words were being echoed in Link's mind, the words repeating over and over again and being punctuated by every thrust of his hips. While he'd been holding back for as long as he could to prolong the pleasure they were both feeling, the young man knew that he wouldn't be able to do so for much longer.

And so a moan escaped from the hero's lips as he buried his shaft in the Rito girl's pussy, a truly impressive orgasm echoed through his body, shooting thick ropes of his seed into the innkeeper's quivering pussy. Link panted as he came, his body coming to rest against Cecili's soft form while he recovered from the passionate exertion

Back
Top Bottom