Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beginning of a war (me and Nymphetamine)

She was rolling her back on the bed, clinging to the sheets. Biting down on her lip, the way his tongue moved in her was unbelievable. She gasped for breath when he stopped, and she sat up, about to demand why, when he instructed her further. She smiled and placed her hands on the bed, crawling up towards him and placing soft kisses up his body as she moved closer, until she was straddled over him, her hips above his. She placed her hands on his shoulders and looked at him, "Like this?"

He watched her movements, her soft kisses over his skin making him sigh in content. She straddled him like he said, her hands on his shoulders as she asked him if that was right. "Yes." He said softly. His hand went down to his member, already hard from teasing her, and moving it so she could slide down on it. "Now move down slowly, so it goes in you."

Her hands remained on his shoulders, and she wriggled her hips as she lowered them, nodding her head at him. She pushed down on his body, moaning in delight as his large member pressed up into her tiny body, her eyes fluttering closed she leaned back from him, her hands falling to the sheets behind her. Her fingers curling around them as she lowered herself the entire way down, until all of him was inside of her. As she did this, she bit down on her lip hard.

He moaned as she lowered herself on him, his hips very slightly moving up into her. She surrounded him easily, tight, moving all the way. She seemed to enjoy it as well, her moans tell tale to him. His hands went to her hips, gently caressing her soft skin. "Good. Now, move, up and down on me, at whatever speed you like."

Lynnira's eyes were closed as she leaned back, her hips moving up and down, he must've had a nice view of what was going on, but she was just letting the pleasure tell the story. She started very slowly, painfully so, until she quickly sped up, her moaning gaining in volume and speed.

He did have a great view, her perfect body over him, so willing to give pleasure as well as receive it. She was stunning to watch, but soon, the only thing he could watch was the back of his eyelids as his eyes closed, his tilting back as he moaned softly. She was getting good quick, and his hands slowly stroked her sides as his hips moved at her pace too, meeting her every time. When she moved faster, he added a slight swirling grind to the end of his thrust into her, moaning softly every time from how good she felt.

When Lynnira was finally gasping for breath, she leaned forward, and lay herself out across his body. Her hands on his chest as she then began to push forwards, her ample breasts bouncing before his eyes. She moaned as she sped up, a giggle in her tone as she pulled her hips to his faster and harder. The pain she was feeling was overwhelmed by the pleasure.

If she was feeling any pain, he would have been surprised. Hopefully that would be gone soon, though. Her body moved down against him, her breasts bouncing harder as she moved faster. Her peaks of her breasts were brushing against his skin, and that was one of the most erotic things he had ever felt. His hips thrusted just as fast into her, but then he decided to try one last thing for tonight...

He sat up, holding her on his lap still, his arms wrapping around her, pulling her body a little closer to him. He kissed her deeply, his hips stalling for that moment before they got use to the new position. His thrusts got as fast as they were when he was laying down, bouncing her slightly, holding her so she could ride and move as well.

Her moaning would not cease, her hands clung to him, or the bed sheets, already, yet again, damp with sweat from their pleasured bodies. Her eyes were tightly closed, and the feel of her breasts grazing his skin have her shivers, it was an amazing feeling.

As he sat up she began to fall back, assuming that was what he wanted, but she was wrong. Instead he grabbed her, and she grabbed him back. Pressing herself tightly against him as he started thrusting his large member up into her tiny body. Lynnira gasped, and her nails dug into his skin, he'd hit something in her that gave her so much pleasure she nearly began to orgasm because of it.

He moaned softly from the new grasp, her fingers tight on his skin, yet the slight twinge of pain was heavenly to his senses right now. He noticed her pleasure from where he had hit, and he angled his hips slightly different, hitting the same spot over and over. He loved giving her pleasure, wanted her orgasms, as many as he could pull out of her. He kissed her again, deeper, his tongue flicking against her lips, asking for entrance.

The moment their lips touched, her mouth was open, allowing him entrance. She couldn't breath though, every time he hit her there her body would tense around him, and relax, tense, relax. Until finally he hit it so hard she clamped right down on him, her moans becoming screams of pleasure and her nails digging into the skin of his back. Her eyes shut tightly and she pulled her lips away from him, tilting her head back. As she reached her climax.

His thrusts were getting faster, until she hit her climax. His head fell back as he moaned in his own, hot seed spilling into her. He laid back slowly on the bed, pulling her down with him. He knew she was going to be tired from it, and his hands slwoly stroked over her back and through her hair. "You did wonderful." He whispered between his panting breaths.

She panted hard but was quickly brought down to his chest. Her eyes closed very softly against him. "I did?" She asked, her voice tiny and light, insecure. Her blush radiated onto his chest, and her eye lashes grazed his skin. She shifted against him, moaning as she moved around with him, still inside of her.

He let out a soft moan as she moved against him. "Yes, you did wonderful." He said again, kissing her forehead lightly. "Sleep, we have stuff to do tomorrow." He nuzzled against her, reaching out for the blanket and pulling it over them, before he closed his eyes.

She smiled, her eyes still open. She wasn't really all that tired... but he was. Lynnira caressed his face gently as she lay on top of him. Her body meshed against his perfectly. But she kept her eyes open as she lay on him, not quite tired, and peaceful just watching him sleep. "Mm..."

He wasn't sleeping, his eye were just closed. He let out a soft sound as he felt her fingers brush against his face, tilting his head to nuzzle against them. She fit perfectly against his body, and it was quite enjoyable to have her soft form against his stronger one. He opened his eyes, kissing her lightly before his hand came up to hold her hand against his cheek. "Not tired?" He asked softly. He slid out of her with a slight moan, pulling her up slightly to be closer to him.

"No, I'm not..." Her voice broke as he pulled out of her, a cold wave of air sending goosebumps all over her skin. She wriggled her fingers around under his hand with a smile. "Are you? You seem a bit more worked than I." She noted, raising the other hand to touch the space under his eyes lightly.

He smiled as he felt her fingers playing along his face. "A little." He admitted. "Though, i'm glad to be back in here with you." His body nuzzled a little more against her, his arm bringing the blanket more over them since she shivered. He kissed her softly, running fingers slowly down her spine.

"Hmm, I bet you are. Working in a forge all day..." She muttered very gently against his lips. After leaning down to capture those tasty lips of his in her own full ones. "Mmm... you taste good.." She chuckled very gently, nibbling on his lower lip.

He smiled at her words, giving her his lip to nibble on. "So do you." He said softly, nipping at her lip in kind. He nuzzled against her body, kissing down from her lips to her neck. "You have such soft skin, you feel so good to me. I'm surprised that you haven't been swept up by someone else before me."

"None have been.. enough? Everyone is too plain, too normal, without sense of adventure or danger, they curl up in their holes they call homes and wait.. not me." She smiled down at him, "Not you either." Lynnira rolled off of him, and out of the bed, she stretched her arms over her head before walking to the basin of water, splashing her face. "Sleep Alexander. I am not yet tired. But I wont leave the room." She promised him that. In the moonlight, you could see the remainders of their love making on her thighs.

He smiled at her words, nodding softly. He watched her get up, her silken, pale skin so alluring to him as she walked over to the basin, splashing her face with water. He sat up, seeing the remainder of their love making between her legs, and he walked slowly to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her shoulder. "You know I wouldn't be able to sleep with such a amazing woman right here." He whispered.

"Sit down." He said, without a hint of authority, though he led her to the edge of the bed for her to sit. He got a extra scrap of food, dipped it in the basin, then came back to her, kneeling down and gently wiping off the excess fluids from her thighs. "Don't want that getting uncomfortable." He said, kissing along her clean thighs. "It gets sticky after a while."

She blushed at him, feeling him come up behind her and hold her, her own head tilting to see his face. "And why not? I'll be quiet for you." She laughed softly, nuzzling his cheek with her own. She yelped softly as he demanded her to sit down, and she did so, when he came at her she blinked. But chuckled softly. She then gazed down his own body.

"You've got a bit on yourself.." She told him with a chuckle, she licked her lips. "I wonder...." But she said nothing else, instead she sat on the bed still, blushing. "Oh, never mind."

He looked down when he heard that from her, and laughed softly himself. "Well, I do, don't I?" He brushed it off with the cloth before looking up at her. He moved to sit next to her, turning his body to face her. His hand moved to rest on the other side of her hips, and he leaned forward, kissing her lightly, letting out a soft groan of enjoyment from it. "You taste good." He whispered against her lips, nipping her lower one.

She chuckled at him, shuffling her body to be closer to him, her hands curling on his chest as she twisted herself to see him better. Her lips dragging themselves over his. "Thank you... you know I think you do.. I wonder though..." She let a hand fall to his thigh, "Do you taste good there too?" Her mouth was enveloped in his, her eyes closing as she clung to him.

Back
Top Bottom