Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beginning of a war (me and Nymphetamine)

Lynnira sat up straight for most of the ride, closing her eyes every now and again to dose into fantasy, dreaming about her life.. Around noon time she wrapped her arms around him, dragging her fingers against the line of his throat softly. "Should we stop for lunch, my darling?" She asked, tracing the fingers up to his lips, before back down to his throat.

He turned his head when he felt her fingers on his throat, nuzzling slightly into them. "We can if you wish." He said softly. "We don't have much on us, we will have to get more when we get to the next town."

Lynnira had liked the feel of his lips, even on her fingers. "Alright. I was more concerned with you, seeing as you're the only one working here.." She giggled, her hands still dancing over his skin.

He still nuzzled slightly against her, though he made sure to steer the horse still. "We can stop for you if you want. I don't need anything."

(man, i need to keep track to posts better. want to fast forward to the next day?)

// Yus please. <3 And it's okay. It happens. :3 //

Lynnira smiled at him, then leaned back on the horse. "I'm not all that hungry or anything. I thought you might be." She blushed as she smiled. "My apologies, let's keep riding!"

Back
Top Bottom