Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beginning of a war (me and Nymphetamine)

Lynnira rolled around on the bed, trying to ease the pain that rushed up her. The fresh cloth on her forehead rolled off onto the bed. Her stomach was bloated and it showed. She was breathing lightly, deep breathes causing more pain to her. When the elf and Alex came back, the Elf barely had to look at her to know.

He parted her mouth for him, and he touched her tongue, muttered to himself and examined her body. "What did she eat last?"

Alexander was quick to get to her bedside and take her hand, holding it tightly between his two. He was worried, he didn't want to lose her. He could fight off bandits and warriors, but he felt helpless now. He heard the other elf, and he turned his head towards him. "Chicken, from this very inn."

The older elf scowled. "The chicken around here has been causing many to fall ill, not deathly... but painfully." He said, folding his arms. "It's just food poisoning form the chicken, no cure, but it'll be gone by tomorrow. She'll be in lots of pain though."

Lynnira groaned at that, she'd been poisoned once before, never by food, but in an attempt to kill her.. never the less, this was much more painful.

Alex nodded, moving closer to her, pulling her up into his arms. "Thank you." He said to the elf healer, and he spent the next few minutes just holding her, trying to comfort her from the pain. "Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked her softly.

Lynnira rested her body, her eyes, her arms and everything relaxed. No, the pain was not gone, and she didn't feel any better. "No.. I'm okay for now..." She told him. Her hand finding his, her fingers linking into his and tugging on him. "Please, don't let me hinder you.." She whispered gently, peering up at him.

He smiled as she was strong, taking his hand and lacing their fingers together. "Don't say that." He said softly. "You aren't hindering me. I'll stay right here with you until you feel better. If you need anything, say the word. I'll go out and get it for you."

She pouted at him, sighing and closing her eyes gently. "I mean.. if you need to do something just do it." She pet his face gently. "Don't let me be a reason to not do anything for today. You can't help me." She groaned in pain, clenching her abdomen for a moment, before sighing and relaxing.

He was able to shift her a little more to be more comfortable in his lap. His free hand went to her stomach, gently rubbing to try to help stop the pain some. "I don't have anything to do today." He said softly, kissing her forehead lightly.

Lynnira sighed, happily, as he kissed her forehead. "I feel bad for--" She clenched in pain, "Making you... sit through this.." She muttered. She lay herself down on the bed, grasping her stomach.

HE moved to sit next to her, his hand still rubbing her stomach to help her out a little bit. "It's ok." He said softly. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

Lynnira smiled weakly, the way his hand rubbed her stomach was soothing. It really was helping. Laying her head down on the pillow she closed her eyes. "I may sleep..." She muttered. "I want to sleep.. sleep with me?" She asked gently.

He smiled as he heard her, laying down next to her. "I'm not tired. But you can sleep. I'll still be in here. Promise." He kissed her softly, his fingers of his other hand going through her hair while one was rubbing her stomach.

Her eyes closed, and she quickly fell to sleep. Her hand rested on his. Her breathing slowed as she fell into a slumber. Her body would tense up during spikes of pain, every now and again. But, she slept peacefully.

He laid right next to her the whole time, holding her close to his body. He kissed her cheek and neck lightly, never letting her go. When her pain spasms went through, his fingers lightly kneaded her stomach, rubbing to help the pain go away.

Lynnira slept, all of that day, into the night. When she awoke, it was sun down. The pain had eased, and she had a handsome half human male beside her. She blinked, confused. Then looked to him. "Alexander... are you awake..?" She whispered.

He watched her sleep through the whole day, holding her until he felt her movements, his eyes opening from resting slightly. "I'm awake." He said softly, kissing her forehead. "How are you feeling?" The beautiful Elven Princess next to him seemed not the worse for wear, but he hoped that the pain had passed.

"I feel... thirsty." She said, blinking her lazy eyes open, cracking him a smile. She slowly forced herself to sit, no pain came. She "hmm"ed for a moment, before kicking her legs off the bed, standing to look around the room for something to drink. She was dizzy though, and sat back down.

He smiled as he heard her, watched her sit up and try to get up, but helped her as she stumbled back on the bed. "I'll get you some water." He said, kissing her lightly before leaving the room. He was back with a pint glass full of water, and he handed it to her to drink, helping her hold it in case she dropped it.

Lynnira giggled softly, allowing him to sit next to her and help her drink. She tilted her head back, taking a small sip of the water, and breathing out. 'Have you eaten yet today..?" She asked, worry in her voice. Now she felt bad, of course, she couldn't eat, but he had to!

He smiled as he heard the hint of worry in her voice. "I'm fine." He said softly. "I'm not hungry." He cuddled closer to her, kissing her shoulder and cheek. "What's important is that you get to feeling your best soon."

Lynnira clung to his side. "You are too kind.." She muttered into his hair. "You want to get on the road, don't you? You want to get 'home'... right?" Clinging to him, she scotched up, taking another drink.

He kissed her cheek lightly as he heard her questions. "I want to get on the road, yes." He said softly. He cuddled against her form, eyes closing. "But, I want to get you somewhere where you are safer. I am home as long as I am with you."

Lynnira blushed at him, looking away for a moment. "I'll have to be careful with you around my father. He will not take kindly to you... or I at the moment..." She tilted her head, kissing his lips very softly, closing her eyes gently.

He smiled and kissed her back, holding her even closer to him. "I don't care what your father says." He said softly. "I will never leave your side. It would take demons from the lower rings to separate me from you."

"I'd not allow it." She said with a soft smile. "Not even said demons would be able to, I'd rather die at your side then live without you now..." Lynnira shuffled into his lap. "One more nights rest, then we leave in the morning? At sun up?"

Back
Top Bottom