Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beginning of a war (me and Nymphetamine)

He pulled her closer, listening to her words. A sharp gasp escaped his lips as her hand rubbed against his thigh, and he bounced slightly, getting back his firmness there. "I don't know..." He whispered against her lips. "But you can taste if you want. I won't stop you." He nipped at her lip. "But move your hips over here if you do. I want to taste some more of you, too." He laid down on the bed, giving her full access.

Lynnira rose her brow, but nodded. First, she brushed her hair from her eyes, before lowering her head to his member, taking hold of it in one hand, flicking her tongue against it's shaft, giving it one long lick from base to crown, her face flushed red. She remembered his request, and turned her body, her lower regions over his face, opposite to her own. She gently licked and sucked on the skin, "Mmm.. it's very... sweet..."

He blushed as he watched her bend down and take his member in her hand, but moaned out, his eyes closing as her tongue moved deftly over him, one straight line up his length. Then she moved her hips so they were in front of his face. He moved her slightly, his arms wrapping around her legs to hold her still so he could do what he wanted. His head picked up, and he licked once, a long lick from the top of her clit to the bottom of her hot entrance. He did that a few times before his tongue found a base at her clit, swirling slowly around it.

She blushed madly when he started to pleasure her as she was him. A soft gasp left her mouth, and her body rocked. He was licking her in one of her mouth sensitive areas. She whined softly, but continued her own doings, grasping the base of him, she leaned down, taking an inch or two of his hard member into her warm mouth, rolling her tongue around it carefully, making sure to keep her teeth back. "Nn... Alexander.." She managed around him, vibrating him in her mouth.

He moaned as her lips wrapped around him, taking a few inches into her mouth. Her moaning his name made it feel all the better, and he moaned softly, hot breath blowing against her clit. His hands came up the best they could, two fingers slowly sliding into her hot folds, doing slow thrusts as his tongue sped up against her clit. His body felt like it was on fire, and he wanted to give her as much relief as she was to him.

She was trying to concentrate on what she was doing, unable to relax and let him pleasure her. She took more of him into her warm, wet mouth, her hot breath trickling down it as she sucked, bobbing her head up and down on him. She grazed her teeth on him once, and shivered. "S-sorry..." She managed, even though then his fingers were inside of her tight folds, pressing her wide. She moaned his name again.

He moaned softly, hissing very lightly as she grazed her teeth on him. "It's ok." He said, flicking his tongue a little harder on her clit. His fingers sped up inside her, before his lips wrapped around her clit. He gently sucked on it, pulling it into his mouth as his tongue flicked fast and wildly against it.

Lynnira was forced to pull back, feeling him suck and flick his tongue all over her. "A-ahh.." She moaned, biting down on her lip. She wiggled her hips around, panting for air. She grasped his member with her other hand as well, leaning down she took him into her mouth once again, sucking deftly on him. Moaning around the throbbing shaft.

He smiled as her head fell back, the pleasure he was giving to her was too much for her, it seemed. His tongue flicked baster, before his lips let go of her clit, letting it bounce back into place before his tongue continued. His fingers got deeper into her, thrusting faster. Then her head came down, taking him in again, and he moaned out against her core, swirling his tongue more.

Her hips began to rock as he swirled his tongue around her clit, her eyes shut though, and she pushed her head down more on him, taking more of him inside of her mouth. She gagged a tad, but ignored it. Sucking hard on him and moaning wildly against him, she tried to hold back, but the tightening in her abdomen was too much. Lynnira grasped his thighs, whimpering.

He moaned as she took more of him in, the vibrations of her moans feeling so good to him. Her hands on his thighs were tell tale of her impending orgasm, so he sped it up. His tongue flicked and swirled faster, and a third finger slid into her, almost stretching her like his member would. They thrusted deep in her, opening slightly to press against her walls beofre pulling out. Her pleasure was first in his mind, but his own orgasm was coming, as well.

He didn't have to wait long for her climax, soon, she did as she knew she would. She moaned loudly against him, pulling back for a deep breath before ducking her head back in, suckling around his smooth skin, rolling her tongue up and down the shaft, moaning like wild. His name was uttered some how.

//Nightie night! <3 //

He moaned out at her renewed workings, and he orgasmed shortly after she did. His head fell back from her core, his fingers pulling back from inside her. His cum had shot into her mouth, though he didn't know if she would like that. He picked up his hand and looked at his drenched fingers, before slowly licking them clean, letting out a soft groan from how good it tasted.

Lynnira pulled her head back, his sperm dripping form the corner of his mouth. Though, she swallowed down hard, then licked her full lips. She moaned once more, before rolling off of him, peeking over at him, watching him suck his fingers clean. Now she was tired, she was breathing heavy before laying herself down beside him.

His eyes were closed as he savored her flavor, so he didn't get a view on what she was doing. But soon enough, she was against him again, and his arms wrapped around her. He was tired now, too, and he cuddled up against her warm lithe form, comfortable to lay against her the whole time.

Lynnira was quite fine with curling up against his side, raising her leg over his o get closer. She placed her now tired head on his shoulder, and wriggled out the blankets to curl them over the couple... unofficial couple. "Sleep well.. my knight." She muttered, kissing his shoulder gently.

He smiled as she moved closer to him, his cheek nuzzling against her neck. "You too, sleep well, my love." He whispered, as his eyes closed and his whole body relaxed. He was asleep in moments.

She stayed close to him as he slept... for a little while. Soon, she was too warm and it was unbearable. She got to her feet and paced the room until he cool air rested her, making her cold once more, to cling to him. She fell asleep after that, though she tossed and turned. Waking up unhappy and sore.

He was able to easily use the body head, getting rid of it when the night got colder. Though, he was getting mentally worried about her as she slept, and he woke up a little earlier than usual, when she did. "Are you ok?" He asked softly, his hand reaching out to gently hold her shoulder.

Lynnira was rubbing her eyes, looking around the room. "I'm fine. A bit finicky is all. I didn't sleep very well..." She sighed very softly. Leaning against him as he held her shoulder. She nuzzled her face against him, "My body must not be used to doing that is all..."

He felt her nuzzle her cheek against his, and he returned the gesture, turning to kiss her cheek lightly, then her lips. "We won't need this." He said, kicking the blanket away. It obviously made discomfort to her. "What are we going to do today?" He asked softly, fingers slowly going through her hair to help calm her down.

Lynnira closed her eyes delicately when he stroked her face. She relaxed against him. "I think I should rest. Do you still have things you must do?" She asked him, without opening her eyes to him. She felt tired again, but feverish.

He shook his head slowly when she asked him that. "Nothing left to do today." He kissed her softly, holding her close to him, though he could feel that she was warm. He got up, getting a scrap piece of cloth and getting it soaked with the cold water from the basin. He folded it nicely and went over to her, placing it on her forehead to help cool her down.

(ooh, i hope it isn't pregnancy, that'll hurt the fighting later)

// Nah, I was thinking more like food poisoning.. that's a bitch. x3 Truuuust me. But, doesn't mean he has to know that. //

When Alexander stood up from her, she laid herself down on the bed, her hand instinctively moving to her stomach. Pain was starting to churn in her. She felt the cool cloth touch her forehead, and she sighed in relief. She was breaking out in a cold sweat, and she groaned. "My stomach..."

He quickly got another cloth cold with water, and stroked it over the rest of her skin. She was getting worse, but there might be one of the Elves that could help. He did his best to get her dressed, getting her night gown and sliding it on, before leaving the room, first changing the cloth on her forehead with a freshly dampened one.

He was quick to look around the village, finding the medicine man. "You have to help me. I have someone that's ill." He led him back to his hotel room, and let the Elf examine her.

Back
Top Bottom