Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beginning of a war (me and Nymphetamine)

She hugged and nuzzled against his back, and he laughed softly, spinning in her arms and hugging her back, holding her for a moment before she went to get her dress. "No, I would NOT like that." He said, somehow in a soft voice still. "How about we split up today, and we will meet back in here near the end of the day? Sound good?"

"Deal." She said, with a happy nod and a smile. She finished dressing herself and walked over to the basin of water herself, splashing her own face and wetting her hair, tying it in a braid down her back she giggled. "Do you have money with you still? Or do you require some?" She asked, looking at him as she sat back down at the bed, struggling with the boots she was supposed to wear, mostly on her now swollen calf from injury.

He laughed as she asked if he needed money. "No, i'm ok." He walked over to his pants, opening a secret inside pocket and pulling out a decently large back of Elven coins. "I'm always prepared." He pulled his pants on, then helped her with her boots. "You sure you can walk? I can do everything for you today."

"Well," She stood up, and took a stroll around the room, her walk having a slight limp. "I can walk, I wont be able to run, so let's just hope there's no big mean humans." She laughed heartily at that. Taking that last step up to him, she placed a kiss on his cheek. "I'll meet you back here at sun down, alright?"

And with that, she was out the door..

He nodded at that, and watched her leave. He wasn't particularly hungry, use to eating only a meal, maybe two a day, so he set out immediately. The first thing he did was order a new pair of pants. He got measurements taken, then he was told they would be ready at the end of the day.

He then went to the armorers. He had a sword already, one taken from the de Vaux guards, but he needed armor. And Elven armor was the strongest and lightest stuff known, at least as heavy plate mail. It was lucky enough that he worked for the Armorer when he hid out here, so things went pretty well.

"Alexander! It's been a long time! What can I do for you?"
"Hey, I need a new suit of armor."
"You know that won't come cheap."
"I know."
"Hey, if you help me make it, I'll let you have it, free of charge! You're like a son to me, and it'll be like the old days!"

Alexander was beaming at that, and he took him up on the offer. It took most of the day, but the plate mail, with the two of them and other at the forge working, it was done before sundown. He went to grab his pants before heading back to the inn, letting all his stuff fall to the ground as he waited for Lynnira.

Setting out, Lynnira knew where to head. Of course it took her longer with her wound, but she managed. She entered the tailor, spoke softly with the old elf working there, and they measured her out. Found what she wanted, and she paid, adding extra for the good service. Ordering more than one outfit for herself.

The day grew on, and she stuck around, checking on the progress of the clothing, as it would take many hours. But by the time she decided it time to go back, the clothes were ready. With them in hand, she headed back to the Inn.

She did note hearing foot steps behind her as she walked back, but there was no confrontation.

Entering the room, she placed her things on the ground, looking up, seeing a pile of armor, then up more, seeing a handsome half elf standing before her. "Oh hello Alexander." She greeted him lightly, taking a few steps to him and leaning on him. "All went well it seems?"

He watched her move in close and lean against him, carrying her new clothes. "Very well." He said with a smile. "My old friend works the Forge, i got the armor for free. It's where I was most of the day, helping out." He kissed her softly, before moving to the door and shutting it for good measure.

He turned and slowly stalked towards her. "Now, I think we should go get some food. What do you think?"

She stood still as he closed the door, her brow rose. "What kind of food?" She asked, peering over her shoulder at him, trying to hide her little smirk. She crossed her arms lightly over her chest, still in the dress, torn from where he made her make shift bandage. She sighed softly, kicking her boots off, wriggling her free toes around on the flooring.

She returned to looking back at him. Smiling softly.

He smiled, pulling her close to him, his arms wrapping around her hips before he kissed her deeply, a passionate kiss of lovers. He held it for a long time, before breaking it and looking into her eyes. "Dinner, of course. Downstairs. I can change into my new pants." He kissed her lightly before moving behind her, pushing his down and stepping out of them as he grabbed for the new ones.

She chuckled as he stepped behind her, licking her lips from the kiss she received. "Mmm.." She took a glance down at his body, licking her full lips again. "Maybe I'll have room for desert afterward." She said, with another small giggle. "I'm not going to bother re-dressing, no need to dirty another set of clothing." Lynnira smiled at him, walked around him and toward the door.

He blushed as he heard the dessert comment, but nodded as she said she wasn't going to get changed. He got the pants on quickly, then got to the door with her, helping her downstairs and into the dining hall. They sat down at the nearest table, and the server asked her for her food first.

Lynnira looked up at Alexander as he helped her down the stairs, and laughed. "I'm not a cripple." She said, with a laugh in her tone. Though, as they sat down she pondered. "Chiken... something simple and easy and light." She chuckled again at the waitress, before leaning on Alexander's arm and smiling softly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her own ear.

He smiled as he heard her order, then the server turned to him. "And Alexander?"
"Same." The server nodded before Alexander turned his head to Lynnira. "I lived here for years, most of the people know me."

The food came by shortly after, and Alex had to admit it was the best he had in a while. He slowly ate it, savoring it, but not wanting to seem like a pig to Lynnira.

Lynnira chuckled, and when the food arrived she was nearly drooling. But, she took small graceful bites, eating delicately, and loving it. "Mm.. Much better than any human can make.." She noted to him, with a nudge and a giggle.

She finished rather quickly, for the way she ate. She downed a glass of water with it, and she smiled. Letting him finish his own food.

He got real mead with his, though it didn't do anything to get him drunk. He finished his food a little before she did, since he ate more at a time. He watched her finish before smiling at her. "The best I have eaten in a long time." He took her hand and helped her stand before leading her out. "Where to now?"

Lynnira took his hand, as he lead her out, "Elvish food is always the best, even their rations are better!" She chuckled softly. "Anywhere, you can take me anywhere.." Grinning, the elf looked up at the half elf counter part at her side. "As long as you're their, I'll be happy." She blushed at the cheesy line she used.

He couldn't help but blush at her line. He nodded, leading her back upstairs. "Lets get some rest." He said softly, picking her up again to carrying her up the steps. He didn't want her hurting her leg again. He opened the door easily, kicking it closed behind them before putting her back on her feet. "It was a productive day." He said, mostly to himself. Finally back into armor.

"We can go to bed, but I don't feel like sleeping.." She chuckled softly. The moment he placed her down, she stepped away from him. She plucked the straps of her dress, allowing it to fall to the ground around her feet. "Do you know what I mean?" She asked, stepping out of the dress, now that the moon was back in the sky, it made her pale skin glow. She reached back, undoing the tie in her hair, letting her long hair flow around to her waist. Eying him from over her shoulder she giggled.

He smiled as he watched her slowly let her clothes fall of her her, revealing such perfect pale skin. He was surprised at how lucky he was, to get such a beautiful woman for himself. He walked behind her as she looked over her shoulder, pushing his pants down and kicking them off before. His arms wrapped around her hips, holding her to him as he kissed her cheek and lips. "How experimental are you?" He asked in a whisper. "Because I have a idea you may like..."

Her head was tilted in such a way he could kiss her without being in front of her. Her eyes were closed softly and she grinned. "I'm open for... almost anything." She muttered, kissing him gently once more, "What did you have in mind?" She asked softly, reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck behind her, lips still grazing his again and again.

He stood there, kissing her for a minute, holding onto her while they stood in the middle of the room. But soon, he broke the kiss, moving her over to lay down on the bed. He gently spread her legs. "Well, let me try something first..." He kissed her, then kissed slowly down her body. He only stopped the long line of kisses to flick his tongue over her peak of her breast. He eventually went below her stomach, and was met with the lips of her womanhood. He gently stroked them open, before his tongue came out and gently flicked against her clit.

She did was she was told, letting him lead to her the bed, she laid down, spread her legs and watched him between them. "What are you doing--" She was caught off guard by the licking of her nipples. "Oh..." She said, pleased. Laying back onto the bed she smiled. A soft moan left her as he flicked his tongue against her clitoris. Her fingers quickly moving into his hair, raking through it.

He smiled as she seemed to enjoy it. He slowly flicked her clit again, swirling his tongue around it. He was being gentle and tender with her sensitive areas. His tongue continued the slow teasing of her clit, until his lips wrapped gently around it, gently sucking it into his mouth and flicking it a little faster with his tongue.

// Bedie-bye time for me. //

She moaned again, what he could do with his tongue was just amazing. Her head tilted back and she rose her torso off the bed, moaning softly again as he sped up. "Oh Alexander... Mmm...' She couldn't say anything intelligent at the moment, too distracted by the teasing pleasure.

He smiled as he heard her moans. That meant he was doing good. His tongue flicked faster against her clit before his lips let go, letting her rest on the bed for a moment. "Ok." He moved to lay down next to her, kissing her for a moment before letting her go. "Sit and straddle my hips."

Back
Top Bottom