Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beginning of a war (me and Nymphetamine)

"My brother... is power hungry." He said, with spite in his voice. "The Elves have abilities that humans don't. They look slightly different, but they are much more powerful and skilled. He is jealous of that. And he won't let anyone be more powerful than him."

He took a bite of salad, turning his head and seeing that she was leaning against him. "My mother, she was royalty. Both married to my father and from the Elven kingdoms. My brother wouldn't let Castle de Vaux be ruled by a Elf."

Lynnira nodded, "Are most Humans like that? it's something I've noticed..." She sighed softly. "Royalty.. means nothing, I am of royal blood but I've no power... perhaps it's just men whom are power hungry... erm.. no offense..." She took another nibble of her salad.

"Does this make you a Prince then?" She asked, her head near his, her eyes half closed because she was tired. She reached over and placed the Salad (mostly finished) on a table of sorts. "So.. sleeping arrangements... perhaps we can just share the bed? I would feel terrible if you slept on the floor..."

Not all humans are power hungry. Most are rather nice folk. Though, having power has a way of changing someone..." He took her bowl and put it over on the side table. "And yes, I am a prince. Though, thrown away from my family."

Her next comment stunned him for half a moment. He had to look away from her. "You sure that would be a good idea? Men... have certain needs. I wouldn't want to force them on you out of personal need."

Lynnira nodded, and his reply to her made her laugh. "Oh sir Alexander. I have multiple brothers, I know of your needs as I hear about the... ways they fulfill them. The ways of men, human, elf and cross breed alike are no mystery to the likes of me. Of course, I'm not offering to help you with those needs, but I do understand them."

Laying herself back down on the bed she grinned at him, "This bed is big enough for two whom are not lovers, Alexander. No need to fret, I wont impose my own womanly needs on you if you wish me not to."

He blushed as he heard her, but got a little redder when he heard her last. Still, he held himself defiant. "I didn't say that." He said in a rather strong voice, before it got a little weaker. "I would have no problems with taking care of your womanly needs."

He laid down, moving to be on his side to look at her. She was more than attractive, and he definitely wanted to get to know her better. He didn't know how to go about it, though. He was a warrior, ran out and trained in the ways of Elves as well. When it came to trying to seduce the woman in front of him, he came up short. Not that he thought she could be seduced.

She smiled at him, "Really? Well, you should get some sleep, I don't want to tire you out." He'd never be able to guess by the devilish look on her face that she was bluffing him, never had she been involved with any type of sexual activity. But something about him was just so attractive to her.

When he laid down next to her, her back was to him, her hand resting on her pale hip, exposed to the pale light from the moon now shining in the large windows before the bed. She looked over her shoulder at him, and smiled, "So are you going to sleep? Or is this evening going to get a little bit more exciting...?"

He heard her words, saw her laying on her side with her hand on her hip. He couldn't help his eyes going over her form once over before he said anything. "I don't think I will be able to sleep at the moment." He admitted. He reached out his hand to touch her shoulder lightly, a gentle play of his fingers on her skin.

He gently pulled on her, getting her to lay on her back to look at him. "I believe the question should be, do you want the evening to get more exciting?" And before she was given a chance to answer, his lips were upon hers, in one of the most tender kisses she would have ever felt, the strength being it quite opposite to the strength of his body.

"And why's that?" She asked, her pale blue eyes sparkling in the dim light. "Am I a distraction?" Lynnira felt his hand lightly touch her shoulder, and a shiver ran up her spine, she didn't often feel the touch of anybody but herself, as she was royalty, no one was to 'defile' her body.

Lynnira opened her mouth to reply to him, but she couldn't find the air to breath; that and there was another set of lips crashing down upon her own. She let out a small noise, not of protest or anything of the like, but of surprise. Her hands moved to rest on his shoulders, and her lips tenderly pressed back on his own. Though her heart pounded nervously in her chest.

Alex was just as surprised as she was, surprised that he had the guts to do what he just did, and even more surprised that she returned the kiss. He broke it, his own heart racing. He wouldn't be surprised if she could see it beating behind his skin. His eyes were locked on hers, his mouth slightly open from the shock of it all.

"I'm here for you." Was all he was able to whisper out after a moment, a hand slowly moving up and stroking her cheek. "I want to at least be your knight, to protect you until the end."

Lynnira smiled, her pale cheeks flushed, "Then be my knight and protect me, serve me and I will reward you like I should reward my knight." Her face still flushed she caressed his shoulders, moving her hands up to his neck and back down to his shoulders. "Kiss me again." She asked of him, her eyes locked with his.

Not waiting for him to begin that time, the tiny elf rose her body off the bed and pressed her lips against his, a bit less tenderly, and more passionately. Her eyes closed and her lashes caressed his cheek while their lips were interlocked.

He did as he was asked immediately, hardly realizing that she moved up off the bed to beat him to it. His lips pressed lightly against hers, deepening the passionate kiss that she started. His arms wrapped around her, holding her to hiim as they kissed.

"Let me be the one." He whispered to her, nipping lightly at her lip to tease her a little. "I want to give you everything that I can, and more."

"Let you? I think you've already taken that title.. Alexander." She whispered his name with a slight purr in her voice. Her arms clung to him, her back raised from off the bed to be close to him. She chuckled when h nibbled at her lip, and she pressed her lips back to his for a few tender little kisses.

Lynnira placed her hand on his jaw, her thumb rubbing his cheek softly, her eyes locked with his. She liked the warmth of his body above hers, she liked the feel on him pressed up against him and the last of his mouth. He had a very unique taste to him, very outdoors-y and rough.

Her words made him murr a little as he kissed her again. She kept to small pecks, and her fingers against his jaw felt good, soft on him. But he moved away from her hand after a moment, getting closer and giving her a deeper, more passionate kiss.

He held the kiss for a while, before breaking it and looking into her eyes. He sat up some, moving and taking off the brown pants that he wore under his armor usually. He blushed as he threw them off the bed, leaving him nude to her eyes. He was already hard from the pent up lonliness and new arousal from her, a good 8 inches that was meant for her.

When he kissed her more deeply, she gave up and let herself lay back on the bed, being pressed down by his beautiful and tasty lips. Her fingers curling against his neck, when he pulled away from her lips she let out a low whimper. A pout touching her innocent looking face. She was breathing a bit heavier, her chest rising and falling as she watched him remove the leggings he'd been wearing.

Her pale eyes moved down his form, to see what he had waiting for her. Her face reddened in a deep blush. Without saying anything, the hand on his neck dropped to his arousal. Her thin fingers gently caressing up it's long shaft. She felt an uncomfortable wetness between her thighs, but said nothing of it.

He watched her reaction, her blush mirroring his own. But he was surprised when her hand dropped to his member, fingers lightly stroking over it. His eyes closed halfway as a soft moan escaped his lips, his breath getting instantly heavier. He moved back down, kissing her deeply, more passionately. Even more like lovers.

His hands were moving over her shoulders as his lips kept her sweet ones locked to them. Slowly, he started stroking the straps of her gown off, down her arms with care and slowness, in case she changed her mind.

As if she would.

Lynnira allowed to him gently removed the straps of her gown, her hand lifting from his member for just a moment to let it fall off the on side. Her lips were locked with his, eyes shut gently and hand stroking the hard member that was throbbing for her. Her small hand wrapped around it, and began to move up and then back down just as smoothly. Her thumb rubbing circles on the tip of it.

The uncomfortable wetness was spreading, more pronounced now than anything. She whined for him, very softly, from deep in her throat. "Mmm... Alexander.." She muttered his name.

He let out a soft gasp as her hand wrapped around his member, having to push it away from him as he got the straps of her gown off. His hands moved a little bit upwards, and then slowly pulled the rest of the gown off, leaving her as bare to him as he was to her. He saw her wetness, making his blush more, but he simply blanketed her body with his, kissing her deeply, passionately.

"Relax." He whispered in the kiss. "Let me take care of this need for you. You don't have to do anything." His lips brushed against her lips again, before slowly kissing down her cheek, down her neck...

She blushed at him. "You promise to take care of me?" She asked, a little smirk crossing her nervous face. Her lips met with his, and she whined when he pulled them away, but the wet warmness and their smooth texture traveled down her throat to her collarbone, and she parted her lips in a happy sigh.

"ooh..." She muttered, when he covered her now nude body with his own, she could feel the beating of his heart with the rapid beating of her own. Her hands let go of his member, and went to his neck, holding him close to her. "Oh please... take care of me..." She murmured.

He nodded at her plea, nuzzling his cheek against her neck before gently nipping. "I promise." He whispered. His hands moved, one finding her generous breast, cupping it lightly in his palm while his fingers stroked over it. His thumb found her peak, rubbing a circle around it, enjoying how soft she was.

His lips kissed down her neck and collar bone, eventually climbing the swell of her free breast. His lips and teeth gently kissed and nipped their way up to the peak, when his tongue came out and gently flicked against it. Slowly flicking and swirling, wanting her reaction.

Lynnira's chest was rising and falling heavily. Her hands dug into the back of his neck as he groped her chest, her hands tightening when he began to rub the soft and delicate skin, touching the sensitive nub make her body relax further.

She tilted her head to the side as he kissed her, exposing more of her beautiful smooth, glowing white skin. When his mouth cupped her second breast she moaned softly, nails digging into where they were on his neck, before she just ran her fingers up into the hair on the base of his neck. "Oh Alexander..." She moaned his name softly.

"Lynnira..." He whispered against her skin, his lips gently playing with her peaks. His hand continued the play on her breast, but soon thought she needed more relief than that could give. It let her breast go, slowly sliding his palm over her core. His fingers splayed over her skin, before he reached the juncture of her led, hand sliding along the curve.

His palm pressed lightly against her hot, wet core, feeling her need and arousal with the simple touch. His hand moved back, and fingers gently stroked over her lips, before finally spreading them. One went in, stroked her whole core before moving up, finding her clit and slowly rubbing against it, a full circle around.

Lynnira smiled upon hearing her name said, another soft groan leaving her when his hands moved down her body. Her body wriggled in motion with his hands, loving it beyond anything she'd ever known before. And when his fingers touched her sensitive and virgin lips she whined.

Her body tensed with his touch, feeling his fingers push and prod inside her tight little hole. And then he teased her. Already, her skin was becoming damp with sweat, he was feeding her arousal and it was making her sweat. Her fingers brushed through his hair as she said his name. "Ooh... Alexander..."

His finger rubbed her clit, slowly at first, then faster. But when he thought she had enough of that, it moved a little further down, and slowly slid into her awaiting entrance. He did slow, long thrusts into her with his finger, wanting her pleasure, to give her as much as he could. His mouth left her breast then, going up to her lips, kissing her deeply and passionately.

"It will hurt at first." He said softly, looking into her eyes. "But it will feel really good after. "I'm doing what I can to help with the pain."

She groaned when he entered her with his fingers, even his finger was widening her and the little amount of pain made her eyes close. "I know it'll hurt." She murmured against his lips softly. Oh she knew alright, all of her non-royal female friends told her of their fun they'd had. "I believe you.." Lynnira managed to say, their lips tightly pressed together.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders. "Will you use... that..?" She asked, when saying the last word, she let her hand fall to his awaiting member, still hot and hard, waiting to push into her wet entrance. Her fingers danced up the shaft as she asked the question.

His finger didn't go too deep in, so it wouldn't be too bad. He let out a soft gasp as he felt her fingers dance across the skin of his member, pulling out a soft moan from his lips. "I will." He whispered in the moan. "It's what it is for."

His finger came out and rubbed her clit for a moment to give her a little more pleasure before his body shifted. He rubbed his hard length against her whole core before moving his hips back, very slowly sliding his length in, inch by inch, until he was fully inside. He held himself there, waiting for her ok to move, that she was feeling better from the pain.

Back
Top Bottom