Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beginning of a war (me and Nymphetamine)

She smiled when he moaned, it was such a smooth and manly sound, it gave her shivers! When his finger removed itself from her, she shuddered, cold air touching her sensitive body parts.

Though it didn't last long, because suddenly he was on top of her, rubbing his long shaft up her warm and wet entrance. "Ooh..." She murmured softly. When his hips rose, she bit her lip, and when he entered her she cried out. Lynnira grasped him and clung, whining and whimpering as he filled her. When he was finally fully inside she was gasping for breath and whining still. "Uuh... so big.." She muttered.

His lips gently kissed over her cheeks and neck as she was whimpering, taking the tight grasps and rakes from her fingers, knowing that it must be hard for her. His arms held her close to him as he kissed her gently and lovingly, holding completely still to not pull more unnecessary pain. But he heard her words, and he kissed her lips deeply then, blushing from them. "Am not." He said softly, as he slowly moved his hips back, almost pulling all the way out before they pushed back in. He kept slow, almost painfully so, so she could get use to the movement, not be scared and pained from it.

She gasped against his lips, moaning softly because when he spoke to her, his body shifted, moving his member around inside of her. Her fingers curled tightly into his hair as he pulled out. "N-no..." She muttered, she didn't like that. It made her feel as if he was leaving, as if the painful pleasure was going to stop. "Don't go.." She whined. Her eyes were still closed, the pain still moving in her body... but.. the pleasure was beginning to overwhelm her more-so. As his large member pushed back into her, her back arched, her heart raced and her breathing became shallow. "Mmm.."

He had stopped when he heard her word of 'no,' afraid that it was hurting her. But her next words made him blush and smile, and he continued what he was doing. "I'm not." He whispered to her, between kisses. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise." His hips kept the slow pace for her, enjoying that she was enjoying what he was doing. The pain seemed to be fading, and she was moving against him, her back arcing into him. He pulled her closer to him as he nipped her lip.

"Mmm.." She muttered, feeling his body press down on hers again, loving the slow pace of it all, how he was easing her into it... "Okay..." Lynnira still held onto the back of his head as she lifted her hips off the bed a bit, pushing them up against his. Her soft skin rubbing against his much more rough skin. She pouted out her lower lip as he nibble on it, giggling softly.

He moaned softly as she moved her hips with his. He slowly picked up the pace for her, seeing that she was read for it. Her soft body felt good against his own, very comfortable and cuddly, he knew he was going to enjoy afterward just as much. His fingers played on her neck and shoulder as he kissed her, before breaking the kiss to nip at her earlobe. "You made me fall in love with you, almost the moment I saw you."

Lynnira moaned with him, feeling him so deep in her made her face even darker red, and that pleasure build even more in her tummy. When he whispered into her ear her face softened, and her eyes opened, she tried to tilt his head, to see him eye to eye, "..." She searched his face, "I have to know you're not lying..."

There was slightly shock in his face when he heard that, but he picked his head up, looking her deeply in the eyes. His movements with his hips stopped so she could think clearer. His eyes held a lot of love, and passion, a willingness to do anything for her. And he would, he would protect her to the end of the earth. He kissed her lightly, not breaking off the eye contact. "I promise I am not lying."

She smiled, "Thank you.." She was panting softly as he stopped, giving her a moment to breathe. "It's not that I didn't believe you... had to be sure though..." She smiled a bit. Craning her neck as he kissed her, she deepened the kiss, flicking her tongue out against his lips nervously.

Her words made him smile. But after a moment after she accepted his words, he felt saddened slightly, not hearing a return. But they kissed, and she deepened it. Her tongue flicked against his lips, and he was surprised, but his lips opened, letting her tongue in as his own came out, flicking against hers before dancing around it. His hips picked up speed again, getting to how fast they were before, wanting to give her more, always more.

Lynnira moaned softly, feeling him pick the pace back up. "O-oh..." She whined against his mouth. "A-Alexander..." She muttered his name, pulling her lips back, a strange feeling in her lower stomach, her heart pounding. her hips pushing up in return to his. "I do love you..." She said, with a smile, to reassure him. She could taste the sadness in his kiss.

He heard her words after she pulled away from the kiss, and his heart swelled, felt like it would burst from the wave of relief and happiness that was going through him. And then his mind shattered from her hips moving with his, a moan coming out of his mouth. He held himself up a little, and started thrusting faster into her. He wanted to give her a orgasm, badly. It was the least he could do for her.

Her hands fell from his neck, and she stretched her arms out above her head. Then her back arched and she began to moan wildly. "A-Alexander..." His name was merely a pant, barely a whisper as he started to ravage her body. She could hear how he slippe din and out of her tight entrance. "O..oh!" She cried, and she began to clamp down, that strange feeling in her stomach enveloping her.

He felt what was the start of her orgasm coming through her, and he sat up slightly, holding himself up with his arms easily. His hips kept the good, medium-paced thrust as he moved in her, moaning as she squeezed him. He was close to his own orgasm, but it didn't hit him until most of hers was done. He moaned out, head falling back as he came, his hot seed filling her up on the inside. He did one last, long thrust before he slowly pulled out, rolling to be next to her, panting.

"You... are amazing..." He was able to pant out, before rolling onto his side. His arm wrapped around her hips as his head found a comfortable pillow with her shoulder.

Lynnira panted out as he came inside of her, she groaned and arched as he did, feeling him fill her up... nice and warmly. "Ah..ah..." She smiled when he was pulling out of her. "No... you are.." She muttered, laying on her back, her arms still thrown around. The bed sheets were damp and sticking to her body. Sweat was gathering at her brow still.. "That was amazing.." She muttered softly.

Pushing him off her shoulder she pushed him onto his back and she laid on his chest. Her knees by his, head on his shoulder. "You're amazing..."

He assumed she was uncomfortable like that, since she pushed him onto his back to lay against him. His hands slowly went over her skin, fingers going through her hair. "I am not." He said softly, kissing her forehead. "But there is no need for arguing about that."

He laid there, pensive for a long moment before he spoke again. "We will stay another few days, then we can get you to your home, where it will be safer."

She chuckled as she lay on his warm chest, she could feel his heart pounding under her breasts. "Safer? I doubt that..." She said, turning her head away. "I've probably already earned myself the death penalty. Laying with a Human, Defying a Government act, and ... laying with a Human is a bad one to us, mostly to my father. He'd let me live, but I'd never see the sun again."

She chuckled softly. "But I quite like it here... the staying here part I agree with." Lynnira looked up at him and kissed his lips softly.

He returned the soft kiss of her lips with his own, holding her to him for a long moment before letting it go. "But you forget." He started, running his fingers slowly down her side, his eyes following them. "I'm a Half-Elf. I'm not human. A good deal of humans hate me just for being that. That's why I never tell anyone." His fingers made their way back up her tneck to gently frame her cheek.

"We will stay here for a while. I need to get new armor. That will take a few days."

"Aye. I also need... at least clothes. I can't walk about in a dress all the time." She chuckled softly, kissing him again, letting his fingers linger on her cheek. "Being half elf will make it worse, because I am supposed to hate you like everyone else." She shrugged softly though, her soft body just rubbing against his, "But I don't care. I'll figure something out."

She lay her head on his chest, and sighed out. Her body was worn, her mind was tired and she just wanted to sleep. She tried to keep her eyes open, but it was a losing battle.

He nodded slowly. He knew that there was a lot of people that hated Half Elves, mainly because it was their parents that broke the 'rules.' But Alex didn't care about the rules right now. "Maybe if he knew I saved your life..." He said quietly. But he noticed she was falling asleep.

His fingers slowly went through her hair, his heart still beating heavily. "Sleep. I will be here in the morning. I promise." He kissed her forehead, before laying his head back, getting to sleep quickly because she was such a warm and soft blanket to him.

"Maybe..." She muttered before she was lulled into sleep by the lullaby of his heart. She slept soundly, until her backside began to get cold, and she required some warmth. Her eyes peeked open, the room was bathed in moon light. Struggling with the blankets under him, she managed to pull them up over their bodies. She also slipped off his chest, and curled at his side.

It wasn't long until she was dead asleep.

He woke up early in the morning, as the sun was just coming up. The first thing he noticed was that she wasn't on him anymore. He looked around, and saw her curled up next to him, the blanket over them. He smiled, moving a little closer to her and wrapping his arms around her. They could use this time of togetherness. He kissed her forehead, then her cheek, then her lips lightly. "Wake up." He whispered softly to her.

Lynnira groaned and rolled onto her back. "NNng... huh...?" She muttered softly. She peeked her eyes open, and her mouth was covered by his. "Oh--mmm...." She kissed him warmly, her arms wrapping around him in return. "Mm.. good morning.." She smiled, her long hair a mess, her face looking disoriented and sleep filled. But she was awaking.

He smiled in the kiss, holding it a moment longer than he was going to before he broke it to look over her face. "Good morning." He said softly. His fingers slowly went over her soft skin before he slid his arm from under her, getting to the large water basin and splashing his face. "Do you want me to come with you to get clothes? I think these pants are getting old."

She lay out on the bed, watching him walk around, her long hair being brushed through her fingers. "It's fine, I'll go myself, that way we can get more done at once." She giggled softly, before getting up and crossing the room to him. She wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling her face into his back. "Mmm.." She chuckled softly to herself.

Pulling away from him, she fetched the dress that was discarded the night before. She slipped it on, as it was her only clothing. "I'm glad you didn't rip this dress, it's all I have. And I doubt you'd want me running around nude.."

Back
Top Bottom