Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beginning of a war (me and Nymphetamine)

He couldn't help but laugh at her determination at keeping him at her side. "Yes, tomorrow morning." He said softly, kissing her lightly. "Tomorrow, we will head off to your home." He closed his eyes then, deciding that staying up wouldn't be good for him.

"Alright." She said, nodding off again. Being in pain was making her tired. She curled up at his side, after placing the glass back down. She wrapped her arms around his chest, her head placed on her own shoulder.

He smiled as she laid down with him, and his arms automatically curled up around her. He loved her soft form against him, and he gently kissed her. "Try to get some sleep, too. You'll need your rest." He whispered, before he fell into a deep sleep.

Lynnira didn't have to keep her eyes closed for very long. She fell into her sleep. She was curled up against him, sleeping peacefully again. Her pains were gone, her sweats were gone. She rested beside him that night.

//Agh, bed. Night! //

He woke up a little before the sun rose, and she was asleep in his arms. He smiled as he looked over her, kissing her forehead before slowly moving out of her arms. He got his pants back on before heading downstairs. He came back up not too much later, holding breakfast of eggs and sausage links, removed of oil so she wouldn't have to gag it down. He set the two plates down to get their glasses of orange juice, then moved to her and kissed her softly. "Wake up, time for breakfast." He whispered to her.

Lynnira felt something brush her face. Something warm and wet, something that she knew, something she loved. But she couldn't bring herself to open her eyes. "Nngh..." She groaned, rolling over onto her stomach and burying her face into her pillow like a stubborn child. She groaned again, smothering herself in the pillow. "I don't wanna get up..." She muttered. But she finally turned her hear, peeling her eyes open to see Alexander at her side. She looked disoriented and confused.

He smiled as he watched and heard her. HE bent over, kissing her, holding the light but passionate embrace for a long moment. "You might want to eat, it's a long road to get to your place." He said softly. He moved to sit on the edge of the bed, taking one of the plates and starting to eat.

Lynnira nearly latched onto him as he kissed her, her hands on his neck, her body against his in the embrace. "Mmm..." She looked at the food, it looked and smelled amazing.. Sitting up beside him, she placed her head on his shoulder, taking the second plate, and feeding herself from it.

He put his plat on his lap as she sat up to sit next to him, his arm wrapping around her hips. He took a sausage link and ate it slowly, nuzzling against her slightly. He finished it and kissed the top of her head. "Are you feeling better?"

When he asked her, she shrugged. "Let's see." Taking a sausage link in between her slender fingers, she lifted it to her lips, and took a bite. She chewed slowly, savoring it's taste. It was very well done, she noted. She ate it quickly, not realizing how hungry she was until then. "Oh... mm..." She said, licking her fingers clean. "Yeah, I feel better."

He watched her as she ate, devouring the sausage link. He laughed softly, kissing her shoulder. "That's good. Do you want me to go down and get you more to eat? You look hungry." He continued eating his food, taking some eggs and tasting them.

She blushed, she was eating like a pig, she realized. Her back straightened up and she looked around for a moment. "No, I'll be fine. If I eat too much I'll get bloated." She said, rubbing her tummy with a giggle. She tastes her own eggs and ate them a bit more careful. She was now at least put off from chicken.

He smiled as he heard her words, finishing up his own plate before drinking his orange juice. "Just take it easy, love. We don't need you getting ill again." He kissed her forehead at he got up, and he got his armor on. He looked the part of the knight again.

Lynnira blinked at him, "Wait.. what did you call me?" She was confused. Had he used a pet name on her? A blush crossed her face, she wasn't upset, yet flattered by it. She placed her finished plate down, and stepped to the basin of water, splashing her pretty little face.

He smiled at the flush of her face. "I called you 'love.'" He walked over to her when she splashed her face with water, his arms going around her and his lips finding her neck. "Let's make this journey quick, so we can rest at your fathers castle. Hopefully he will at least give me mercy for saving your life."

"Mercy is all I can hope for. I will make sure nothing happens to you when we get there. I promise." She said, nuzzling her face into his cheek, closing her eyes softly. She pulled away from him getting dressed in the new tailored clothes she bought. A formfitting tunic and some dark leggings. Slipping her boots on she looked at him, ready to go.

He watched as she got dressed, then looked at him, showing that she was ready. He nodded, leading her out of the inn, paying first of course. He got on her horse first, helping her up behind him. "Now, what way to your castle?" HE asked softly.

Comfortably wrapping her arms around his torso she placed her head between his shoulder blades. "Three days ride North East.. without rest. About five with." She said, with a small pout. "There are a few forks in the road, but I know which way to go." Lynnira placed her chin on his back and smiled.

//They aren't going to get there easily, are they? x3 //

(I actually was panning on it being a smooth ride. Though, I know of one bump that I can make, on the third day of 5)

He smiled as he heard her, nuzzling back against her. "It can't be too comfortable to press against me like that, love. Especially since I'm in plate mail again. But don't worry. I'll remove it tonight." He then got the horse to move off, heading North East along the road at a gallop.

"No, your skin feels much better." She admitted, holding onto him tightly, always fearing falling off of her horse. "But I can feel your heat radiating from inside of it, and I can hear your heart beat too.." She murmured against him. It's a wonderful noise and feeling.

He smiled at that, moving so she could hold onto him tighter. "Hold on." He leaned forward, so the wind didn't slow them down as much, and he made the horse sprint out. It would be faster, but he would let the horse trot for a little bit after this.

// Hehe. Yay for fights? //

Lynnira yelped and clung to the metal caging his body. "Don't work her too hard." She told him, as they sprinted on the horse. Her hands were looking for something to grasp, to hold herself up. Her hands ended up taking a hold of his chest plate.

They sprinted for about 5 minutes before he let the horse slow to a trot to get her energy back. He sat up, looking back at Lynnira. "You ok?" He kissed the top of her head lightly, a hand moving to rest on top of hers.

"I'm fine.." She cooed back, her eyes closed, a pout crossing her face when he kissed the top of her head, a playful pout, that was. She scotched her rear forwards towards him, leaning against him once more, now more comfortably.

He smiled as she moved closer to him, nuzzling slightly against her. He was careful, though. He knew the armor was somewhat uncomfortable to her. As the horse got its energy back, he set it off at a run, letting her hold him tight as they sped across the countryside.

Back
Top Bottom