Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road of Smash - (MysteriousD & StarMech)

"Right, but they are still my children. I guess I over-mother them a bit much too." Rosalina chuckled before Diego took a bite at the strange Mushroom.

The boy quickly felt his body being filled with a warm sensation. He could feel his bruises magically heal, as well as his energies returning back to him. Not only it tasted good, but it really delivered when it came to re-vitalizing as the shady salesman reptile said.

At the reassurance that it was not dangerous, Rosalina picked a piece and started to take little bites out of it. "Mmm, quite delicious..." she said before continuing. She felt herself getting filled as well. If it weren't for her torn dress, it was like she hadn't been hurt at all.

"Do you want a piece dear?" The Princess asked the Silver Luma. The little star-being shook its head (or body in his case)

"I'm fine, Mama. I ate a lot before leaving, I'm just a bit sleepy"

She smiled. "Very well. If you say so, you can go straight to bed and rest after we are back."

Diego and her finished the email as Wii Fit Trainer returned to the room. With everyone set and the other Lumas using their magic to transport themselves back to their home. Rosalina covered the group with a circling sparkling light of cosmos. Once fully encased a bright flash made them reappear back at the Cosmic Observatory.

All the Lumas greeted them happily. A bit surprised by the Trainer, but welcoming all the same. The Grand Star, as if it had a mind of its own, floated into the air before diving into the core at the center of the building, increasing the size by a bit.

Polari then arrived waving his cute little arms frantically. "M-Mama! What happened to you?!"

"Oh, I'm fine really..."

"Your clothes!"

"We just had to deal with a nasty corrupted monster, but everything is fine. I just forgot to pack an extra pair."

Polari sighed. "Mama, you can be so forgetful...."

((I imagine the intimacy will happen soon))

Diego felt a wamrth in his body and his wounds close and well, not hrut anymnore whille feeling revitalized. "Least it looks like it works too. It does have another effect, but I cannot remember it," Diego said as he racked his brain, but couldn't remember it.

"Some force corrupted Petey Piranhna and he before or afeter swallowed the Grand Star," Diego added to Polari. "But I think we'll either grab something to eat or just shower and head to rest," he mentioned. While he did feel refreshed from the mushroom, he did still feel the mental fatigue.

((Yup))

"Well, the important thing is that the Lumas and everyone are safe. The Grand Star is also gonna be a great help to get us get everything back to or--"

Polari didn't finished his sentence when Rosalina suddenly dropped to the floor. "Mama!" The black Luma, as well as the Silver Luma, said in unison ebfore helping the princess get up.

"Oh...my head...I feel...strange..."

"Oh my stars, you head seems burning! Maybe you caught something back there!" Polari then turned around to face Diego. "on't you stand there? We gotta take mama to her bedroom!"

"I'll go see if we have any medicine for her!" Said the Silver Luma. Wii Fit Trainer, worried, quickly followed it to help in some way possible. Polari and Diego quickly brought the cosmic dame to her bed, not even bothered to change her outfit at all.

-----------------------------------

"Ooooh, I knew this trip was a bad idea. Now poor Mama is sick..." Sighed Polari. "At elast seems like a minor thing. Maybe with some rest she will feel better..."

The Luma floated out of the room, Diego about to leave as well. However, something within interrupted him. A powerful warm sensation crossing his body. Wild, strong...an ache or need manifesting upon his mind.

He could also feel his member hardening a lot as this happened, just making him feel more and more excited. Suddenly, Rosalina's hand gripped upon his wrist.

"D-diego..." Said the Princess, their eyes meeting as she blushed brightly. "I...I feel so strange..."

"It could just be fatigue, Polari. I've been investigating more with this suit and it can also tell me vitality signs of anyone nearby," Diego said as he scanned Rosalina. The suit pretty much revealed that Rosalina was fine too. He showed the results to Polari. "We should probably leave her be. Besides, we have more pressing matters," Diego confided to Polari as he sat down.

"Can you and the other Lunas start scanning other nearby worlds for strange activity or types of corruptive influences? Back on the torunament staidum, I saw other beings have the same thing, so maybe that's worth looking into," he told Polari before letting the Luma leave.

Just as he was about to leave, ge felt it. A surge of energy and heat went through him. He nearly tumbled, only styaing up by grabbing the door frame. It was wild and strong... it was needful. However, when he felt his member hardened. He suddenly remembered.

"Crud... gotta get outta here," Diego mentioned as he was about to leave before he felt soft hands touch his. He turned and saw Rosalina, looking into his eyes.

"It's that stupid shroom... it's making us feel like this...," Diego said as he was trying to bottle those feelings. "Polari ain't gonna be happy if he finds out," he murmurs.

Rosalina, however, did not released her grasp on him. She moved closer, her underwear-wearing body visible to him despite the dim lighting. "Please..." she whispered. Her needy one of voice gave her a sound of sensuality that made Diego's rod push harder against his pants.

She moved closer to him, "I...need it...." She murmured. Her body not pressed against him as she leaned down on him slightly. Being taller than him, Diego had a direct view at that amazing bust, tightly pressed against her bra.

Diego blushed when he saw how the taller woman went to him. She moved closer, being able to see her beautiful body only covered by her lovely underwear in the dim lighting of the stars outside. Her wanting tone aroused him even more and his instincts, amplified by the shroom, told him to take her.. but it was still not right.

"It's... it's not right. It's cause of the shroom and we'll be caught by Polari," Diego said, but he couldn't help but groan softly when she pressed her body against his. He was wearing only casual clothing, his Mii armor in a different part of the room. He blushed when he stared at her bust, looking contained by her bra.

"Please don't go!" She begged, putting her arms around him. His head now softly pressed against her bossom. Her soft boobs acting as the greatest pillows. "Please...even without the shroom...you been so nice to me...I want this...I want this with you please...

She leaned down, Diego's face meeting up with hers. Without wasting another moment, she lunged forward, meeting her lips with his. It was a passionate kiss, one that started to remove Diego's restrains on the whole situation. His body begged for it just as much as Rosalina's, and her passionate make out was certainly fuelling that fire within.

Her hands caressed his back as she kept kissing. Eagerly wanting to be with him, to touch him and make him feel good.

Diego was stunned when he felt her arms around him and his face buried in her luscious rack. He groaned despite himself and felt his erection grow even harder. Before he could try and argue anymore, she pressed her lips onto his. Her passionate kiss burned through his lingering doubts like an intense wildfire and his desire just grew like mad. He began to return the kiss as he embraced her back.

He lvoed it. He loved how her body felt in his arms. His mind overflowed with a pleasant and warm haze. His hands caressed all over Rosalina's beautiful body. He did not mind at all that she was taller than him. His instinct and desires now in control, he undid her bra and released her lovely breasts from their imprisonment. He proceeded to eagerly grab and caress on while planting kisses on the other, all while his pajama pants were showing the growing erection he had.

Rosalina broke the kiss with a soft gasp as Diego released her breast from the confines of her bra and started to softly grope them. Her body shivered by the small shocks of pleasure, which increased when he started to kiss her flesh.

"A-ah...ah..." She softly gasped. Her hands continued to caress his front and back. one hand slowly moving downwards, until reaching the crotch area. Then she softly rubbed the bulge that had formed on the young boy's pijamas.

It seemed like their feet were in auto-pilot. Moving them closer to Rosalina's bed. The Princess already was feeling her body to lose control, submitting to whatever Diego desired.

He was in a fantasy come true: A beautiful woman from the videogames he played, offering herself to him to do as he pleased. To engage into intimacy with no restrictions.

Rosalina's soft moans just convinced Diego to keep going. He groaned softly when he felt her soft hands on his bulge. He wanted her to go further. No... he needed for her to go further.

He slipped himself out of his pajama shorts and underwear, leaving his exposed manhood in the cool air and for Rosalina to be better able to grope him. All the meanwhile, he kept caressing and squeezing Rosalina's breasts. He leaned up to kiss Rosalina in the neck while he pinched her nipples.

"Do you want more?" Diego asked her sensuously.

Rosalina nodded in need. Her eyes widening after seeing the young lad undress before her. Soft moans escaped her lips everytime he touched her. Her delicate nipples causing her to arch back as her voice increased.

"F-feels good..." She whispered. Her soft hand wrapping around his hardened rod and slowly stroking. Each movement caused Diego's whole body to shiver in pleasure.

The two loved softly landed upon her bed, filled with lust and desire to continue. The Princess stroked slowly but rigorously, and ehr moans continued to echo through the bedroom.

Diego groaned softly when he felt Rosalina's cool soft hands touch his hardned rod. Every gentle movement she did with her lithe fingers just sent shockwaves of pleasure down his body. The sensations just amplified a hundredfold when they landed on the bed and his body touched hers. His erection was so close to her maidenhood, seperated by only her panties.

Diego remvoed his shirt, leaving him fully in the nude. He went back to kissing Princess Rosalina, all while caressing and squeezing her breasts. However, he was now beginning to grind against her, his instincts taking over. His lust and desire commanding him to the princess as his.

Rosalina continued to moan as the young lad groped at her breasts. Her body arching back in pleasure while her soft skin was caressed in every way possible. Her hand started to stroke faster, more eagerly to give back to Diego the same amount of pleasure.

Her free hand, however, held on to her now moist panties, before pulling them down. The underwear fell to the floor amongst the rest of their clothing. "I need it...so bad..." She begged in between a loud moan. Her body quivered in pleasure, but she wanted more.

Diego watched, mesmerized, when Rosalina's free hand grabbed her moist panties and removing them, leaving her in the nude like him. In the pale moonlight and starlight, he could see her all-natural beauty. He became even more aroused yet also awed at how perfect she was.

He clasped her hands and groaned when he began grinding his hard manhood against her maidenhood. He loved how warm she was and their growing intense connection. "Are you sure?" Diego asked her. His brown eyes looked into her own. "I don't want you to regret this," he said to her softly before giving her a long gentle kiss as he kept grinding his manhood against her entrance.

The cosmic princess responded with a nod. Her red blush bright though the dim lighting of the room.

Her body shivered everytime Diego's rod rubbed against her moist entrance. "I need it...please...I want you with me!"

Her hands circled around his body, bringing him closer. Their bodies together, one move away from a full union. "I want you to do it...." She said. The tone of her voice gaining a a hint of sensuality that riled up Diego even more.

Diego's arousal peaked and the last bastions of his control when he heard Pricess Rosalina utterly moaned on how bad she wanted it. He looked deeply into her eyes when she said yes. He slammed his lips against her, embracing her tight and having his body rub against hers lovingly. He nodded.

He lined up his manhood and slowly went inside of Princess Rosalina. He groaned loudly in pleasuee as he began moving slowly inside of her, absolutely loving how he was not one with his princess.

A loud gasp escaped Rosalina's lips when Diego pushed his member inside. Her womanhood tightly gripped against his dick, both warm and wet, causing an incredible sensation.

The young man started to move his hips against her, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. "Ah...a-ah...." Rosalina moaned. Her head arching back.

Her arms kept themselves around him, caressing his back as he continued to thrusts. "O-oh...F-feels good...oooh...." She managed to utter inbetween pants. This was not her first time, she had to admit; However given her role as a princess of the cosmos, she had never had any other chance like this one. Making this moment all the more sweeter.

"M-more...D-diego, please more..."

Diego groaned in pleasure when he felt Princess Rosalina's hot tight womanhood grip him desperately. Her moaning was beautiful music to his ears and he held her as tightly as she held him, not wanting to let go at all. Her begging words was all the orders he needed to go faster and harder.

Diego began playing with Rosalina's breasts while he went in with an intense passionate kiss. "T-this is ssooo wonderful... I want more with you," Diego groaned in utter pleasure. "I-I want to be with you and keep doing this," he confessed to her. Her kindness, ehr beauty, her compassion, her intelligence... he was falling for Princess Rosalina.

Rosalina's moans became louder and more continuous. A faint trail of saliva sliding down her cheek as she eagerly exclaimed. "Yes! M-more..a-ah....ooooooh...!!"

She knew she felt improper of her, but the powerful waves of pleasure were too great to ignore. Her legs locked around Diego's hips, pushing him further. The shroom previously digested kept him hard and full of stamina, as well as his body feeling hot and in need to go into a lustful frenzy. "F-feels goood.....D-diego...a-aaah....h-harder..."

Her voice a mixture between shyness, sexyness and blind-lust, all mixed together to make a sound that simply enticed the young man to continue. A powerful feeling was being built inside of him. Wanting to explode....

Diego became more enticed and more determined each time he heard Rosalina moan. it was music to his ears and it was nothing but encouragement to do more and be with her even more. He went faster, harder and deepr inside of her, the shroom giving hum plenty of stamina and energy while having uleashed all the pent-up emotions he had in his head.

"Y-you feel amazing... Princess," Diego told her lovingly as he felt pressure building up. "I-I'm gonna cum soon," he warned her. He had no idea where she wanted him to cum and it took everything he had to be able to just ask.

"K-keep going...I...s-something is happening..."

Rosalina continued to moan more and more frantically. The powerful feeling charging within her, building up to critical levels. Her breasts bounced vigorously with every herd thrust that Diego made. Her hands kept him steady with her, the two continuing their delightful rhythm until, with a final thrusts, the Princess shouted in pure bliss as the charged feeling exploded into a powerful orgasm.

Her whole body tensed and so did his, reaching his own climax as well. Mouth agape, Rosalina felt herself going limp as she panted after such powerful jolt of pleasure. However, she could still feel herself aching; The Shroom's effect still active. She could also sense it in Diego as, despite cumming, his erection remained hard and tall.

Using her weight the two flipped, with the Princess now on top of him before kissing him in a passionate flurry. Her hands continued to caress him as she gyrated her hips against his member.

The two went for a few more hours in this maniac lust....

---------------------------

After such a relaxing night of sleep, the Observatory activated its "Morning Mode", its inhabitants waking up to start their day.

Diego awoke with his head on something soft. At first probably a pillow, but as he moved he could tell he was now resting his ehad upon a soft and beautiful bosom. Rosalina lied with him, the two cuddled close as she woke up with a soft yawn.

...what had transpired wasn't a dream, as both of them were naked underneath the purple sheets of Rosalina's bed.

"Diego...?" She murmured half-drozy . Her eyes widened and she emitted a soft gasps before backing up a bit, a cute but bright blush enveloping her cheeks.

Diego kept going like his princess desired, savoring how wonderful and beautiful moans as if it was glorious music to him. It ended in an amazing triumph when she went into an intense orgasm, which triggered his own. He was panting from the itnense sexual high while he was still holding her. Before Diego could do anything else, he felt being flipped and now he was at the bottom, with Rosalina on top of him. He happily returned her passionate kissed while he held her close to him, being connected with her. Any and all worrisome thoughts were long gone out of his head.

----------------------------------

It had been a few hours of sheer intense love-making before he finally fell asleep with her in his arms and it was the best sleep in his life. He began stirring and it didn't long for him awake. He blushed a bright red when he was realzied he was resting on the soft bosom of the princess and based on their sweat-stained sheets and nudity, he realized what transpired last night wasn't adream. He sat up a bit as he had his own blush.

Diego had no idea on what to say here. "I... I don't regret what happened... between us. You saved my life and gave me shelter... and... you mean a lot to me," Diego managed to say. He was not good at hiding his emotions and it was clear he meant it. Despite the lust being from the Shroom's doing, he realized the intimacy and emotion behind it was all his. Having been starved for non-familial affection, perhaps it was why he latched on so tight. He wondered what he would say to her.

"I-its okay..." Said Rosalina while still blushing, "I don't regret it either...despite the mushroom..."

Her shyness was oddly adorable and enticing. He could feel his rod stiffing a bit due to morning wood, but perhaps this wasn't the moment to even more love-making (specially after so much last night).

"We should probably dress. And um..." The princess' blush seemed to increase for a moment, "If you ever feel...like that, even if on your own. You can always go see me. I c-could always help you with that. No need to be overly chivalrous about it..."

Was she insinuating she wouldn't mind doing it again if he wanted it? Diego himself could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks right now.

Either way the two quickly dressed. The lighting in the room still dim due to the curtains remaining closed. Rosalina took a peek outside and saw noone around, singling Diego to walk out. Hopefully they wouldn't be met with any other awkward situat--

"Mama?"

Dangit.

Rosalina gasped as a yellow Luma arrived at the scene. "O-oh, hello there, little one..."

"Mama is everything okay?"

"All i needed was some rest, dear. Do not worry about me. I'm all better now see?" Explained the cosmic dame.

The Luma tilted his head (or his body in this case) slightly in innocent confusion. "And why is Mr. Diego with you?"

The blush quickly returned to Rosalina's cheek. "O-oh well..."

"And I was worried cause I heard a lot of noises coming from your room, mama..."

Her face became as red as a maximun tomato. Waving her arms in fron of her she quickly tried to sneak out of this situation. "O-o-oh well. Y-you see, Diego was simply u-um, keeping watch over me. T-trust me, nothing bad happened, little one. No need to be saying it to anybody..."

"Um, okay. I'm glad your okay mama..."

With that the small star flew away, prompting Rosalina to give a loud sigh, her face still heated. This was not the time to be giving the poor Lumas The Talk, after all...

"Thank the stars Polari doesn't wake up until much later..." she muttered

Diego remained there a bit in blushing silence with Princess Rosalina there. He found her shy demeanor to be adorable, especially compared to her normal composed and regal self. He nodded when she mentioned they needed to dress beofre wondering why she paused. He blushed heavily when she mentioned that if he ever wanted to feel like that, he could see her. The implications were astounding to say the least.

His mind was stuck in thinking everything abotu as he was getting addressed and only paid mild attention when the Luma arrived to exaime everything and wonder what happened. However, given his thinking pose was one of seriousness, it also made one not wanna question him unless it was for professional reasons.

When the Luma left, Diego sighed before he faced Princess Rosalina, having made his chouce. "Princess... I cannot thank you enough for everything that you did to help me. I... I would like try and pursuit a formal releationship with you. You meant alot to me despite having only know you for a bit. Despite that, I wanna be there by your side and protect you," he told her with a shy and nervous, but nonetheless determined look.

Rosalina was taken aback by how sudden Diego was being with his declaration. Her cheeks brightened in a beautiful hue of red as he pleaded to be in a relationship with her.

"I...y-you want to...be with me?" She had trouble responding, nervousness overtaking her regal self. She had been with a man before, but only once in her entire long life; Meanwhile, having never dated anyone due to her bound duty as princess of the stars, and having to basically be a single mother of many Lumas, she was quite surprised by the offer. "A-are you s-sure...? I mean...I have so many Lumas to take care of..a-and..never really...dated anyone...but...I'd like that..."

She gave a nod as she stuttered some more, although now with a kind smile. "I-I better prepare everyone's breakfast. you should relax for now, a-alright?"

With that she walked away to the kitchen. These new developments seemed to have energised her quite a lot, as she looked quite happy as she went to the kitchen.

But now, Diego was left to his own devices. Free to go wherever he pleased at the Cosmic Observatory. Perhaps he could go bath at the Fountain dome? Go see where Wii Fit Trainer was? speak with some of the Lumas that appeared to be gathering on a particular area at the other end of the Observatory? Go see Rosalina at the Kitchen dome? Anything really...

((I'm thinking in sometimes give these multiple options to explore. Kinda videogamey, but fitting given the nature of this XD. So he may obtain perks, items, locations and stuff from doing different stuff.))

Back
Top Bottom