Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road of Smash - (MysteriousD & StarMech)

StarMech

Supernova
The grand Silver Smash Stadium. A prestigious and top-of-the-line coliseum designed for the upcoming Super Smash Bros tournament. Where fighters and heroes from all over the worlds come together at the grand World Convergence, where the lands tie itself together to the Grand Mainland for a fantastical Tournament of prowess....

However, it appeared things didn't seem to have gone how people hoped....

The Stadium was now in shambles. Hours prior a majestic floating building; Now nothing but a wrecked arena crashed upon the ground. The stands broken and tumbled down, the big monitor cracked and shattered. Everything was a wreck...

The Stadium was protected by a magical power, granted by one above. This allowed the fights of Smash to happen free of any casualty or property damage. After all, a lot of the Tournament participants could be quite the devious people.

But this time, something managed to crack the defensive spell and bring chaos into the stadium right as the opening ceremony was about to begin. Miis, citizens of the Mainland, as well as visiting spectators were quick to run out to safety as the powerful beam of darkness impacted upon the arena. Many fled, but one Mii was unfortunately caught by the rubble...

He was now starting to wake up, minor injuries, but alive...

One Mii began to stand up, though he was very wobbly. His head was throbbing, looking around in confusion and in subdued panic. "W-what the heck is going on?!" he said to himself before looking down at himself and so on before looking up and for a brief instant, he thought he saw a crack in some sort of sphere with a hole. He looked down at himself once more.

"I... I'm my Mii???!" the young man said. He looked at his skin, brown eyes and dark-colored hair. He did looked like his Mii, which was in essence, a simplified version of how he normally looked like, though slightly thinner. He crawled out of the rubble as he looked around. There was a lot of trouble. Despite his instinct screaming at him to run, he was too stunned and overwhelmed for him to be able to do that, instead processing everything it could as he looked around.

"What's going on?" he managed to breath out in shock.

"Innocent Life form detected!"

A figure approached at high speeds, a whooshing noise accompanying its movements. A surprising yet familiar machine stopped next to him. It was ROB! Or a ROB, at the very least. Its eyes flashed as it appeared to scan the articular Mii.

"Lack of injuries.Average health." Said the ROB, "You must evacuate immediately. The stadium is no longer safe."

Its words were confirmed by the sudden shaking that send both off balance. From the depths of the main arena, some kind of strange black ooze started to spawn its cracks; a powerful yet ominous sensation emanating from such abnormal sludge....

The RB leaped and trembled, moving behind the Mii and exclaiming over and over. "Dangerous substance detected! Run advise! Let's get out of here!!"

From the mysterious ooze a pair of glowing red eyes manifested, soon a blob separating from the substance and shaping into a different form; Some kind of creature with a blocky head and tube-like figure. It was a Primid, similar to those the Mii remembered from a certain game. However, they were both caught by surprise when a monstrous maw emerged from the pitch-black Primid's stomach; Sharp bright fangs as the monster emitted a terrifying screech.

"Yeah, I figured," the Mii said as he was oddly compliant, though this was probably due to more shock and his subconscious trying to process everything. He needed to focus on the here and now. And right now, he needed to get out of here along with the ROB right here.

However, he was also stunned seein some sort of mysterious being coming toward the twp. It looked like some sort of Primid, from Brawl, but... it was not right. THere was something not right about it at all.

"Right then. Let's get out of here!" Diego told it as he grabbed onto the ROB and began running to get away from the invasion from the strange monsterous beings that were being formed. "Where do we go?" he asked the ROB as they began exiting the colosseum.

"There is an exit over the north hallway. Being fast would be advisable!" The ROB exclaimed.

The strange monstrous primid continued to shamble towards them, expelling another piercing shrill, almost like a distorted or glitched sound, which caused the puddles of the black goop to spawn in similar fashion.

As the two headed to the exit they were suddenly blocked by three more awakened primids; all of them slowly moving towards them, as the strange maws on their torsos expanded.

"E-eeep! Only exit blocked! We're doomed! I am not a ROB designed for combat!!" The robotic assistant shouted as it waved its arms frantically.

Diego however, noticed something from the corner of his eye. A broken box, probably part of the stuff inside the stadium before its destruction, showed a hi tech arm baster of silver color with glowy blue lights. Next to it was some sort of similar-themed backpack, gloves and boots. His memory sparked inside of him, reminding him that it was the type of weapon used by the Mii Gunners.

Perhaps, they were not done for just yet.

Diego nodded before he covered his ears once more to block out the painful noise coming from the monsterosity. He grabbed the ROB's hand and he kept running to try and escape. He then paled considerably when he saw three mroe of those godforsaken monsters. He took a deep beath before he saw something.

He went over to the box and saw what was there. It was a blaster along with some form of armor or such. It... It looked like a Mii Gunner set. Diego put two and two together as he suited up. Putting the pack, gloves and boots on before installing the blaster on.

"Okay then... time to fight back," Diego noted before he began firing the rapid fire lasers over at the strange primids. He knew it wouldn't knock them back or such, but at such a fast speed, it would cause plenty of damage that was unnoticable to them until he could a stronger blow on them.

A mutated Primid leaped just as Diego rushed towards the Mii Gunner equipment. The ROB, while not having any fighting skills, still managed to give him some extra time by quickly powering up his hovering thrusters and tackle the beast away.

The strange and unstable creature did not seem to like it, and with a piercing glowing red stare it changed its focus towards the unfortunate droid.

"Eeep! I'm gonna become scrap..." The ROB simply closed its optics, guessing he was sure done for. The Primid charged and jumped into the air, the grotesque maw on its stomach opening up, ready to engulf the bot when a laser shot hit it right inside and pushed it to the ground.

"Woah..." The ROB simply stared in awe as Diego got into action, blasting at the incoming creatures, falling down incapacitated and opening a way through the exit.

"That's amazing! I did not register you as a fighting-type." The bot admitted right as the Primids started to slowly get up, as if players in a game of the undead. "Eep! I should advice myself to retain from so much banter before escaping. We should move before they block the exit again."

The monsters were now behind them, roaring in glitched anger as they rushed back towards them. Their bodies seemed to contort and shamble, heads swaying back as if that was not their main thinking organ. Their bellies roared and grunted, biting at the air as they were eager to get a taste of the Mii and ROB...

When Diego put on the Mii Gunner equipment, he felt the surge of power. The set that he always used. He got a determined look on his face as he faced the Primids. "Let's dance," he said before he began firing a rapid volley of laser blasts at the Primid. It didn't seem to hurt it, but he knew it did damage. It would chip away and make them weaker and then... the finishing blow through lobbing an explosive and blow it off sky high.

When the ROB him they needed to retreat, Diego nodded before he began following them out. All the while, he kept launching laser blasts at them in order to weaken them. He kept an eye on them, wondering what was their weakpoint. "Oh, duh," Diego said as he kept shooting at them with the Laser Blaze. He then smirked before he launched something at them. He fired the Stealth Burst from far away unti it touched them and it exploded for a strong amount of damage at them.

"How far until we're safe?" he asked the ROB.

"Just a bit more up ahead, the escape carrier should be just up ahe--"

Another loud screen interrupted the ROB. Each time have marked bad new to come and this time it wouldn't be an exception.

The strange Primid-like monstrosities, in an act of rage, started move closer together, their goopy-like bodies merging together as their glitched roars became much more distorted. Combining themselves alongside the rest of the non-living black sludge formed a colossal abomination, no longer resembling a Primid, or anything Diego knew for that mater. A massive pile of darkness with a big gaping mouth; From its own body emerged some kind of domino mask-like face with glowy red eyes, finalizing it's transformation.

"This really isn't my day..." Sighed the ROB. The monster was almost the size of the entire stadium. There was no way the young Mii could be able to even attempt to fight it.

But it was in that moment when a ray of hope shun through the darkness. A powerful blasts of green energy hit the primid monstrosity straight in the face, making it tilt back and roar.

A series of shadows shifted quickly across the sky. A figure of blue and white steel that Diego recognized immediately: It was a squad of Arwings!!

no other than team star fox was now circling across the air, targeting the massive beast while delivering a constant barrage of green lasers. The monster itself was not giving up, however, and attempted to attack with its own set of purple blasts....

Diego looked annoyed and slightly distressed at the rampaging Primids, especially when they merged together to make some massive blob of doom. It was colossal and massive, yet Diego was not the tupe to give up. He kept shooting at the Primonster while he tried and figure out what to do.

However, relief came in the hope of Arwings, coming over to blast and destory them. It was Team Star Fox armved with their ships.

Diego himsled helped by keeping firing his lasers, hoping to do moe damage to the monster and hurt more. He saw the purple blasts and notice they were blasts but not beams.

He smiled before he jumped in the air and got the monster's attention. When it tried to shoot a blast at him, Diego used his Special Down ability to put a reflecting shield and reflected a blast back at the Monster.

"What do we do now?" Do we head to the carrier?" he aksed the ROB.

The ROB was truly impressed by the display of Diego's skill. the timing and strength to reflect back the monster's own beam attack! However, he could tell from the now slightly-damaged equipment he had that he wouldn't be able to pull the same trick twice...

"Do no fret, the rescue vessel is just up ahead!" Signaled the ROB, pointing with its weird hand to a hi tech carrier ship, carrying the Smash bros logo upon its haul. Looking up at the sky, it appeared Star Fox had things under control, subduing the creature as it still struggled in rage with a barrage of laser blasts.

"Alright, hop in" The robotic assistant said to the boy, as he climbed inside. More Miis, or rather, more human-like version of Miis just like him were inside as well. Possibly other people that were caught in whatever chaos that happened. Some were keeping silent while other talked amongst eachother.

"Please relax, sir. We will head to TisselBeat Town in a few hours. in there there will be a place you can rest ebfore heading back to your respective homes." Explained the ROB to Diego and to all the others.

It was then when the young man noticed someone else aboard. She was not a simple Mii, as he recognised her almost in an instant. A beautiful blonde woman of long hair. Her figure curvaceous and busty and on her head she worn as silver crown alongside a set of star-shaped earings and a beautiful and sparkling light blue dress...

She appeared to be sleeping. Her eyes closed while her back lied against the wall and her breathing was soft. "Please I'd advice not to disrupt the Princess." Said the ROB, catching the boy staring. But why exactly was such an important character in here?

Diego felt some pain as he looked down at the equipment. He still took some damage on the equipmenet despite doing things that, game-mechanic wise, would work perfectly with no problem. He stepped in and he saw many more Miis, and resembled animeesque humans like he did right now. Diego nodded before he sat on the floor, resting his head on the wall, wondern what happened.

Then he turned his head to see a very familiar and beautiful woman...

It was Princess Rosalina. He did a double-take, wondering how she was here... He did look to ROB before he snapped out of his stupor. She was very beautiful after all. "Why is Princess Rosalina here?" he couldn't help but ask the ROB.

((IRL issues. Sorry for taking so long. I'll try to keep stuff to a post a week at minimun but also gonna try to post mroe when possible.))

"Ah yes. Perhaps the sudden happenings may have jogged your memory a bit, but it's alright." The ROB started to explain, "The Silver Smash Stadium was fully operational, defenses and all, before an unknown energy attack shattered it barriers, causing heavy damage and sending the whole building in collision to the ground."

"As many of the fighters tried their best to lead the spectators to safety, there was still the threat of the falling stadium that would have ended in a horrible massacre. It was then when Princess Rosalina used her cosmic magic to slow down the stadium's descend as best as she could..."

The robotic operating buddy turned its optics to the sleeping princess. "The great amount of energy that it required to slow such a big stadium drained a lot out of her. Still, millions of lives were saved thanks to her and the other heroes' efforts."

Rosalina had such a beautiful aura around her, it was hard for Diego to even look away. Her soft breathing in her sleep, her elegant and attractive features. It was truly a sight hard to pull away from.

Of course his second prying was interrupted by a soft shaking on the ship. A second ROB of different colors emerged from a sliding door. "Attention, beep. We have arrived at TisselBeat Town. Please take all your belongings with you when you step out of the vehicle beeep."

A delicate groan emerged from the princess soft lips. She slowly woke up to see Diego right in her line of sight alongside ROB. "Oh, hello..."

"Vitals scan appears normal. It is very good you are safe, Princess." Said the grey rescue ROB from the stadium said.

All the passengers stepped out of the vessel and Diego was able to see what this TisselBeat Town, as it was known for, looked like. It was a small town, it seemed, with somewhat of a steampunk aesthetic. Big pipes of a mixture of bronze and green seemed to occupied big spaces of the overall area. It's buildings made of a mixture between steel and wood and some tubes elevated higher in the air which spewed shots of steam every once in a while.

The confused boy could also see a diversity of townsfolk. There were the humanized Miis, yes, but there was also many recognizable races: From Gorons to Toads; Waddle Dees and Pokemon, and even some of the usual enemy fodder-type beings like Goombas or Kremlings. It was truly an strange sight to add to the list of weird thigns today...

While the rescued Miis scrambled to thriw own personal agendas, Rosalina walked around the general vicinity. She kept her hands tightly together, looking around left and right with a very concern and worried look in her face. It seemed like she was looking for something...

((No worries))

Before Diego could correct the ROB on why he did not know what was going on, he explained why everything was going on. He looked to Princess Rosalina and qas quite imrpessed by her display of power... even if whenever he played as her in Smash, he wasn't really that good with her.

"It's a relief that alot of people are all right thanks to their effort," Diego said with a relieved smile before he went back at gazing at Princess Rosalina. He took a moment to lean against the wall and sit down, all while still looking at the cosmic princess. His momentary respite was interrupted by the shaking of the ship and the confirmation they have arrived at their destination. Diego sighed as his midn was currently to preoccupied to think much about how he ended up in the inane mess he was in right now.

"Hey, glad to see you're okay," Diego told Rosalina with a smile when he saw her awaken. Diego stayed in the background as he saw the whole place of TisselBeat. It wasn't bad and he liked the steampunk aesthetic, but he had no idea what to do even here. To add to his growing list of things to try not to think about was the varirty of races. Where one could see a Kremling and Goron couple trying to haggle with a Waddle Dee and their Eevee business partner.

To say this was nuts was understating. However, he manage to distract himself from the massive buzzing of his myraid of thoughts by seeing Princess Rosalina.

"Hello, your highness. What's troubling you?" Diego went up to her with asmile, wanting to help.

Princess Rosalina was surprised to see the young man approach her, much less ask what was wrong. A small smile crossed her lips as she was grateful.

"O-oh, I really don't want to bother you..." She said somewhat shy. It was quite adorable. "I'm sure you been through a lot after the Stadium..."

She sighed. "Is just...I need to find my dear Lumas. I had some with me back at the Stadium, but they scattered after I used all my power. I need to find my children, and I'm sure one must be around here, I can sense him...but the attack left me sod rained, its been difficult to track...oh, I just hope nothing bad has happened to them..."

Diego could easily see the look of distress in the Princess' eyes...

"Don't worry, it won't be a bother at all," Diego told her with a smile. Her shy smile was actually quite nice and it added a good deal of humanity to the cosmic monarch. He did realize when he heard about her Lumas that she did not have any of them around her. Seeing her saddened state and his heroic heart turning, he knew what to do.

"Allow me to help you find your Lumas, your highness. I'll do everything that I can," Diego told her with a smile while taking atime to look around the town for any sign of a Luma.

Rosalina seemed surprised by this, but quickly shifted into the warmest of smiles. "Oh, thank you so much!" She said, the assistance of the young man filling her with hope.

The two were soon roaming around the town. Searching around, asking the townfolk if they have seen anything. Looking at every corner to see any signs of the Princess' missing Lumas.

Time passed and alas, their search did not prove much fruitful. The two sat on a bench in exhaustion, the hot day shining upon them. "IT seems nobody knows where could they be. But we can't give up..."

The constant moving around and the hot day could easily distract Diego, given the faint drop of sweat sloooowly dropping don her shoulder towards her gifted cleavage. His eyes could easily lock at that very great bust she ha, which certainly caught the attention of some of the people they asked around before; Not like she really noticed.

She didn't even noticed our protagonist mii was even staring. Of course, eventually, that peeking stopped as a powerful cry caught the two's attention.

Across the road a strange vehicle suddenly zoomed by, no wheels but rather hovering inched above the grass, some townfolk even having to leap away to not be run over. On its back it had a big container-like gizmos strapped to it, but what really alerted our heroes what was what was inside, even if they were only able to see it for mere seconds before it passed them.

It was a Luma!! Or rather two Lumas, a yellow and a red one floating inside with distressed looks on their faces. Princess Rosalina gasped. "My Lumas!!"

She reached for them but by then it was already going further into town. She frowned before looking at Diego. "W-we must catch up with that vehicle! They look like they are in trouble!"

((I also forgot. How are Diego's looks again? You can tell me (Or give me drawn reference if you have) by PM.))

Rosalina's smile was a beautiful thing, something that Diego noticed. For the next several hours, they had searched through as much of the town as they could, looking for lost Lumas. Diego also took the opportunity to test his new abilities.

He was never the most athletic person. Standing at 5'8", he was the average height for a guy, but he appeared a bit shorter because he possessed a stocky sort of frame, especially since he was slightly chubby, though it was harder to tell in his Mii Gunner armor. However, he could now run and jump and even double jump and he found it amazing.

After hours though, they were both tired and sweaty, especially because it was a hot day. Diego was grateful the Mii Gunner armor did possess ventilation and help keep him cool. Nonetheless, his dark brown/black hair was matted with sweat while droplets were seen on his light olive skin. He wiped the sweat off of his brow with arm before cleaning his glasses. When he turned to Rosalina to talk though, his chocolate brown eyes couldn't help but drail to some sweat heading toward her impressive cleavage. He did his best not to stare, but he couldn't help it. She was very attractive.

His train of thought was distracted when a strange vehicle zoomed by. However, fo a moment, he saw what was there... Lumas.

"Right!" Diego told her before he got off the bench and began sprinting after the vechicle. However, they weren't that fast but there was something that could help... it was a box by the side. Following Smash logic, Diego broke it and smiled. He took two Bunny Hoods and put one on him and one on Rosalina. Their sprinting made them faster and Diego jumped to gran onto the speeding vehicle. He stretched his ahnd to the containers.

"Don't worry," he whispered before he took out the arm cannon and began using the lasers to shoot at the container. He shot at the dvice holding them and after several shorts, the containers broke up and Diego grab them... before stumbling off the vechile with the now liberated Lumas and Diego hitting the ground at a speed.

"I'm okay."

"Hey!! My hood crate!!" Exclaimed a nearby Toad after Diego shattered it to grab the Bunny Hoods inside. Of course, by the time he yelled, both him and Rosalina were already running at high speeds away of him. "...dangit."

The hovering vehicle tried to lose them by turning through street after street, but the two heroes continued to tail it. The Lumas hovered in joy inside their container as Diego leaped into the craft, taking their distance as the young man started to shoot at it. With the sound similar of glass breaking, said contained shattered and the star-shaped beings were taken by Diego before leaping off and into the ground.

"Oh stars! Are you alright?" Said Rosalina as she quickly kneeled next to the young man.

"Aaaahg! You little punk!! You cost me big time!!"

The vehicle did a hard stop as the cockpit opened. From it appeared a Hammer Bro holding a medium sized hammer. To our heroes' dismay, it seemed the Bunny Hoods were now loosing their energy.

"If I don't bring those little things to my employer I'm gonna be in big trouble!!" shouted the turtle in anger.

Rosalina huffed. Her two Lumas flying behind her. "I won't let you lay a finger on my children. What would that horrible Bowser want with them?"

"You think i'm just gonna say it? Besides, heck if I know. i'm a freelance Hammer Bro, sister. I only get paid for this dirty work." Boasted the koopa, but then smirked, "but you know...you're the one who controls those cosmic pest. I bet if I bring you instead I'm gonna get a much better pay!"

"I've been better, but I'll be all right," Diego said as he managed to get up on his feet and dusted himself. Diego saw his Bunny hoods were wearing off and then up ahead was a Hammer bro. Diego glared at him, remmebering just how much trouble these guys gave him in Mario. He prepared his arm cannon for the inevitable conflict.

"Well, kidnapping is already a pretty big offensive, Hammer bro," Diego said as he looked at the hammer bro with a suspicious look. "Dude, here's the fact... no amount of coins, rupees, Poken or whatever will be enough," he said before he pointed his arm cannon at the Hammer bro.

"Now how about you tell us who your employer is... or I take those tails and sove them up the tail end of your shell?" he said with a serious look. Threatening Princess Rosalina has now pissed him off and he wanted answers.

The cosmic princess was surprise to see him so upset. However she also got into a fighting stance. While not the best at combat, she was not letting this Hammer Bro attempt to capture her or her Luma children.

"Pffft. As if I take orders from some lousy Mii actin' like he owns the place" Boasted the Hammer Bro. "If ya' want a fight a fight you'll get!!"

With that he went into his shell and with great speed started circling them both. Like a crazy top he went round and round, making it difficult for Diego to really get a shot. The hammer Bro awaited the time and then struck, leaping to his back and smacking him with a powerful hammer swing.

Rosalina gasped while the Hammer Bro laughed. "Hahaha, serve ya' right!"

However, the princess frowned at this, and rose her wand. With a deep breath, and regardless of her drain of magic, she charged a ball of cosmic power before launching it and hitting the Hammer Bro, sending him straight into a wall. However, the koopa was not giving up.

"Biiig mistake, lady!!" He roared, before throwing a barrage of hammers in her direction.

"THis coming from some mid-rank flunky," Diego said as he saw the Hammer bro perform a move he did not see before. While his lasers were fast, Gunner Mii were the slowest of the Mii classes and he did not appreciate getting whacked on the head with the hammer. "You will pay for that," Diego said as he managed to recover before seeing Rosalina go and knock the Hammer Bro into the wall. He got up to see him trying to attack her.

"Big mistake for you," Diego said before he went in front of Rosalina and used his Reflect Shield to send the hammers back at the Hammer Bro. While having to deal with his return attack, Diego used a Smash attack on the Hammer bro to have him on the ground. He then grabs him and throws him into the air before letting him fall.

"Now. be so kind to tell us what is going on," Diego tells the hammer bro.

"Ow ow ow!" Exclaimed the Hammer Bro after having his hammers reflected and being hit soon after. He struggles to get up only to find the boy having his cannon near his face. "Aahg! Look, as I said, I'm just freelance, dude! I dunno why they need these Lumas or the lady, k?"

"All i was told from my client to meet him at DK Jungle!! I don't even know the guy's name, he just send one of his weird robot flunkies to me for the job!!"

"But I'm NOT gonna get jailed for this!!" From inside his shell he revealed a small black orb, tossing it into the ground it revealed it to be a smoke bomb. Rosalina and Diego were both engulfed by the cloud of smoke, giving the Hammer Bro enough time to run for his life. When the dust was clear, he was no longer there.

It was somewhat disheartening, but at least Rosalina was safe.

"Mama! Mama!!"

The Lumas cheered in joy as they floated close to the princess, hugging them with their tiny nub hands. Rosalina giggled and hugged them back. "I'm so glad you're safe." She turned to gaze at Diego before giving a slight bow. "Thank you so much for helping me rescue my Lumas."

"Thank you thank you!" Exclaimed the cosmic beings.

"I terribly sorry if I took too much of your time. I'm sure you have somewhere else to be." Rosalina said, not knowing Diego really had nowhere to go...

"Dang it. Well at least, there's some information on that," Diego sighed as he saw the hammer bro flee the scene. There were probably a couple of people who saw him sprint from the smokescreen, but he had no intention to chase after him.

He turned around and smiled when he saw the little Lumas reunite with Rosalina. "It was my honor. I'm glad you and your Lumas are very much safe," Diego said before she apologized.

"To tell the truth... I don't really know. One moment I was in my room enjoying a quiet evening, next I ended up here and fighting. I don't even know how to get back," Diego confessed as he took a deep breath. "I don't have anywhere to go..." he said as he sat down to slowly process more of what was happening here. "Princess Rosalina... if I am honest, Im more than a little scared and don't know where to go," he confessed

The cosmic princess gasped at his predicament. "I didn't know. I'm so sorry..." She said. "I wish I could help you somehow."

that's when the two Lumas looked to eachother, then at him, before heading to Rosalina and speaking. "Mama Mama! Maybe you can!" Whispered one of the Lumas.

"Maybe he can stay with us?" Asked the other.

Rosalina was surprised to hear this from the two usually shy couple of stars. She took a deep thought on it; After all, he had both saved her AND two of her Lumas. She couldn't leave such a nice person alone and with nowhere to stay. The beautiful princess turned towards the boy, looking down at him due to their height and said. "Well...how about you stay with us at our home? I do not know right now how we can help you find your home, but at least we can provide you with a roof in the meanwhile. What do you say?"

"After all, it's the least we can do after so much of your help."

Back
Top Bottom