Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road of Smash - (MysteriousD & StarMech)

"It's not your fault," Diego said as he was trying to calm down. He didn't mean to go and lose it a bit like that, but holding it for longer would be worse in the long run and he did feel a bit better getting it out. While he was taking a couple of deep breath, he found himself facing the princess once more, who was a head or so taller than him.

"Oh.. oh wow. Thank you very much, that means alot," Diego says after a few moments of silence trying to process what she said. He gave her a big some smile, feeling immensely appreciative of the princess offering him a place to stay while he figured out what to do in this situation.

"I would love to stay and I thank you for your hospitality," Diego told her with a smile. "We should probably head there unless there are more Lunas that need to be found," he said as he looked around.

((I forgot, he hasn't given her his name, right?""

"Well..." Rosalina said, "Despite draining my power to protect the Stadium, I think I can still cast a spell that will transport us to my home."

"We will help you with the extra power, Mama!" Said the two Lumas in unison. The beautiful princess smiled of delight at her two star children. Her eyes widened as she realized something really important.

"Oh my. I almost forgot, you haven't even told me your name." She said, "I am Princess Rosalina, but it seems you already knew that."

She realized it was better to get things moving at the same time and so, she closed her eyes and rose her magical wand. Diego could see the sparkles surrounding them; Like trails of cosmic light enveloping them both. "Dear, please remain calm."

With a flick of her wand, the two were then fully engulfed into the sparkling lights, transforming into a beam of energy that shot into the skies.

----

It only felt for a few minutes, a powerful rumble as Diego remained with his eyes closed out of the sheer intensity. But now it was calm and he opened to see that they were no longer in that strange steampunk town anymore...

He was now in a place he immediately recognized: The Cosmic Observatory. The dazzling structure from Mario galaxy, it was just as he recognized it. A series of buildings and domes located in a cylindrical structure with a big orb of energy, like a blazing star, at the very center; While at their outside boundaries there was nothing but the beautiful starry skies. Them protected from even falling down by a magical shell that surrounded the entire Observatory.

He did notice the lights were slightly dimmer than he remembered from the game, but everything else appeared to be in working order.

"Welcome to the Comet Observatory." Said Rosalina. "It has seen...better days, but we still have enough power to be safe from any danger here.

"Mama is back!"

"Yay! Mama!"

The young lad could see the many Lumas flying past across the air. Cheerfully greeting their mother as they arrived. Suddenly a particular Luma stopped in mid air and descended between him and the cosmic beauty.

"Huh? And who is this!?"

This Luma had blue eyes and its body appeared to be of a brown color, almsot like a chocolate candy with eyes. He was adorable, but by the looks of it, he wasn't very happy with Diego.

"Who are you suppose to be? This isn't some tourist spot for you to be sightseeing! This is our home!"

"Now now, Polari. He is our guest." Rosalina made clear, "He helped me rescue some of your brothers, so you must be grateful. The poor dear have nowhere to go.

Polari sighed. "Very well. I just worry about you, mama. We al saw that terrible beam attacking the Stadium and we were so scared."

"Well, do not worry. I managed to help everyone flee to safety, and I'm sure the other heroes are better suited to full assist in the situation." Explained the princess.

The chocolate-colored Luma then flew really close to Diego, almost pushing at his face, as he softly spoke. "Listen here, bub. You're a guest, but you better be in your best behavior. And you better not be thinking about anything bad to do to our mama, you hear!?"

Rosalina simply sighed. "Please excuse Polari. He can be a tad...over-protective."

((Holy crud, he hasn't. I thought for sure he did))

"My apologies, I thought I introduced myself," Diego told her with a smile. "My name is Diego," Diego told her with a smile in introducing himself. He looked relieved and his posture more relaxed. He was happy he had a place to stay for the time being he was here. His face became one of awe as he saw lights and sparkles surround the both of them. He was in calm awe as they wee engulfed in the lights before they disappeared.

Diego had his eyes kept closed because of the bright light and he felt himself shake before it stopped. He opened his eyes and saw where he was. It was the Cosmic Observatory; from Super Mario Galaxy.

"This is incrdible," he said in awe before he turned to Princess Rosalina. "Wait, what do you mean by better days? What happened?" Diego asked, wanting to know if there was anything he could do to help.

Diego was happy for the reunion, but found his tranquility interrupted by an older sounding and unique-looking Luma go up all in his face, much to his surprise. He recognized him as Polari, basically the Toadsworth equivalent though his sudden outburst surprised him.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet all of you," Diego told them all with a smile before facing Polari. "Well, she helped me here, so why would I do anything bad? So relax," Diego said before facing Princess Rosalina. "He sounds older than most of the Luma. Does that make him the second in command here?" he asked.

"Basically." Explained Rosalina. "He helps me with taking care of the Lumas when I'm away, as well as keeping the Observatory running. We, um, don't have so many rooms that are not made for Lumas. But, I do have a small guest room we once prepare in the past. I'll call some Lumas to help me get it ready for you, alright?"

With that the Princess gave the boy a warm and beautiful smile. "I'll have to excuse myself for a moment, so make yourself at home, Diego. And Polari..." She says as she turns to the brown Luma of blue eyes, "Please assist Diego with whatever he needs. And no more fighting, ok?"

"Alright Mama, I understand."

With a finally nod of her head, the cosmic beauty walked away, towards another part of the Observatory, leaving the boy and the Luma to their lonesome.

Polari sighed before hovering near Diego. "alright, I'll admit I was a bit...cross with you, bud. But I guess if mama trust you, I should trust you too...a little at least...sooo...shake on it?" Asked the star being while offering his little stubby arm.

"Anyhow, about your previous question...You know that mama helped protect the Silver Smash Stadium from just plummeting down, right? Well, whatever that scary force was, Mama wouldn't have been able to stop it alone. Nor any other hero in my opinion. But Mama tried her best and so called force the power of the Comet Observatory itself to add to her own magic."

He turned to look at the core of the place, a bit smaller than the top core level Diego remembered from collecting all the Grand Stars in the games...

"Well, such a big spell left both Mama and the Observatory a bit...damaged out, as it were. We still have enough power to stay safe and have food, warmth, etc. But we're kinda stuck in place for now. As such, I'm currently trying to search for more Grand Stars we can use to re-power the Core. As well as a few renovations here and there. Nothing to really worry your little human head about."

Finished his explanation, the straightforward Luma placed itself on top of Diego's head for fun. "So, any other question you have, bud? I'm your man-Luma to answer. I guess a quick rundown of what we have should be a good start"

As such he started to name all the currently available accommodations that the Comet Observatory had; Which sounded way different than the "small hubs of levels" that appeared to be in the games, and having way different functions...

----------------

((Rather than just put all into a long dialogue. I'll narrow it down as points. In-story, Polari simply explained all of them to him. also as the plot advances, they get more resources and more of the gals join up. New areas will be made.))

<Comet Observatory>

The Observatory is divided in different areas and Domes. Using cosmic magic thanks to the Grand Stars and Power Stars, said Domes are much bigger on the inside and may expand/add more as the Observatory gains more resources and power.

- Control Board -
"At the center of the Observatory, by the Core there's a square with a control panel and a big screen. From here, one can peer into the word below as well as to research information, select destinations or manually control certain aspects of the building."

- Terrace -
"A grassy Dome that leads into a small garden of exotic flowers and plants. Although in need of expanding, its good for relaxing and chat."

- Fountain -
"A Dome that possesses a seemly-infinite stream of spring water. Inside the Dome its a big bath pool and fountain spouts for one to wash or simply relax in the water. Can be switched to a hot bath or a bubbly one as well at the user's desire."

- Kitchen -
"A cozy kitchen with plenty of food and meals from across the worlds. Whenever its time for lunch, dinner or just need a grab to it. The helpful Lumas or Rosalina herself will be willing to aid."

- Gate -
"Once a destination is selected from ones in the Control board's database, one can use the small floating isle with a Gate that will transport the user to the World Below. However, this can only be done to places already visited, and the database may need some expanding..."

- Bedroom -
"Princess Rosalina's personal bedroom. Comfy and right next to the Library for her own enjoyment. Not much of an access is allowed to anyone without her permission; that's just rude....Hey! You wouldn't be thinking in trying to peek in there, right? You naughty guy!"

- Engine Room -
"The Engine Room is located near the top of the main tower. As it name implied, its the room that makes sure the Observatory is moving and operational. Currently in need of repairs and the Gearmo who usually took care of maintenance seems to have bailed after the Observatory's damage..."

- Library -
"The Library is filled with multiple books (duh) for anyone who wants to learn more about the worlds and lands of the Smash World below, or simply want to read a good bedtime story. Rosalina is looking forward to expand and add more books to her collection."

- Rest Area -
"A series of comfy couches are available right outside the Library for one to lounge around whenever tired. A favorite spot for the Lumas, despite they tend to just float everywhere..."

- Hangar -
"A pair of hangars are available for outside Ships or Vehicles to rest, as well as to be repaired (Once resources and mechanists are obtained). As for now, all that remains is a broken-down Mushroom-shaped ship..."

- Luma Bedrooms -
A floating Dome orbiting around the Observatory, it leads to a much bigegr series of round-shaped beds for all the Lumas to sleep in. Its door however seems Luma-sized so good luck trying to get in, haha!"

- Diego's Room -
"A specialized Guest Dome has been placed in the Observatory's orbit; Accessible via an energy transporter like other areas of the interstellar home. Currently there's only one with a cozy room for Diego for him to customise at his leisure. Perhaps more Guest Domes can be developed if there are more visitors in the Observatory..."

- Garden -
A hidden garden located at the top of the top of the Observatory. However its access is now closed due to damage after a meteor shower. Its future use remains for now unknown."

- Trial Planet -
"A small multi-colored planetoid that floats around, where Green Lumas once did Trials for Mario in his visit to the Observatory. Currently it has no used, but perhaps more recourses can lead to something interesting..."

----------------

"That's pretty much it." Polari explained. "A lot of said areas could use a little tune up, but hey, we're not to be looking at the down side. So, do you have other questions? I'm free to answer"

He said ebfore floating close to him and giving him a short glare. "As long as it doesn't involve Mama's bedroom. i noticed how you looked at her all starstruck. hmph."

Diego nodded when he listened to what Rosalina said regarding where he will be staying for his duration here. He smiled back at her and he saw her go off before turning to see the head Luna. Diego smiled and shook Polari's hand. He then listened quietly to what the head Luna was saying in regards to how Rosalina protected the stadium and how everything did.

It was a wonderful tour of the Observatory as Polari gave him the grand tour of the room, including his room, which he found small, but rather cozy.Diego rolled his eyes when Polari interrogated regarding Rosalina before he sighed. His happy exterior fell and he looked much more troubled, tired and worried.

"This is between you and me, Polari. I'm not from around here. At all. One moment I was in my room as a human; the next, I'm in the body of my Mii and thrust into the attack on the stadium. I have no idea how I got here, much less how to get home and I appreciate any bit of kindness I can get. Especially from someone whom I thought just existed in another world," Diego softly explained over to Polari.

"I'll probably tell the Princess that when I figure out how, but right now, I feel tired and my mind is foggy so I'll probably go shower and then sleep a bit. Thanks for the tour," Diego said before giving a faint smile and waving at the Luma before heading to his room.

Polari stood silent for a moment as he heard Diego's story about his arrival to this strange world. If he had eyebrows he'd probably be rising them right about now, but he continued to listen.

"Hmm...I'll be honest. On any other day, I'd have said that's just a bunch of crazy talk." The Luma admitted a tad blunt. "Still, you don't really look like you're lying...and given all that crazy stuff at the Stadium, well, anything could happen..."

"Tell you what? I'm gonna try and check some of the old books in mama's Library to see if there's anything that can help you out, but for now, all you can do is do as you said and rest a bit."

After saying his goodbyes, the little star being floated away, leaving the young lad to his own preparations for rest.

------------------------------

As he had proposed, a shower and a arrival at his room were the next stuff to happen. However, trying to sleep posed difficult. As much as he tried, there was something that stopped him from doing so. Like an invisible force that pushed him to eventually return awake. It didn't help the heat seemed to increase somehow, leaving the boy quite bothered.

Curiosity also felt that was rising. Hours had passed and most Lumas probably headed to their beds to rest, but he still wanted to marvel at the incredible situation he found himself in. After all, he was at the very Comet Observatory...

Perhaps a calm walk across the complex alone with his thought could put him more at ease?

"Thanks Polari," Diego told him before he went over to his room.

Despite taking a nice long shower and discovering that the Mii Gunner Armor could self-repair, albeit gradually, he found himself at a loss of what to do. Sleep had eluded him; each attempted ended with some sort of unforseen forcing him awake, especially when the heat had begun increasing. "I'm either near a sun or my cicadian cycle has finally whackd out," Diego lamented out loud before sighing.

He was also curious. After all, one rarely got this opportunity to be in a world suppsoedly only thought to exist in fiction. Then again, he was a believer of the many worlds theory and believed everything that could happen does exist in an endless sea of possibility. Regardless, he put on the slippers and decided to take a walk. He was in some pajama ware, consisting of pajama pants and a plain white shirt.

Diego began taking a walk along through the complex.

The Observatory's barrier appeared to blow a soft breeze that soother Diego out. The beautiful sight of the stars that surrounded him and the building were also very beautiful and comforting. However, that heated feeling still remained, his curiosity still not satisfied fully. As such he continued to walk.

That is until he noticed a peculiar thing on a particular wall. there seemed to be a small hope on it, possibly after the damage Polari mentioned him about. It was in between the Library and another building, so it was very real hidden. the Lumas probably didn't even knew it was here...

Still that fire of curiosity kept on burning, urging him to see if said hole could be looked into; IF perhaps it showed something from the other side...

Diego felt some comfort from the breeze and the beautiful scenary definitley helped put him at ease. "Man, this is absolutely beautiful. Nintendo only managed to get a bit of this beauty and even then that was awesome to see. However, curosity was still within him. There was something going on here that he needed to know so he is gonna find out.

He noticed there was a weird hole in the wall. "Wait a minute, I am near the library so I wonder what is even here?" Diego wondered as he sat down and began to think. He wondered if he should get someone for this. He began wondering what was near the Library. The only thing he could recall was Rosalina's room.

"What the heck am I wondering? Wouldn't be right?" Diego said as he was wondering what to do with this. Yet part of him still wanting to peek...

((I know this is a bit OOC to ask but...did you see the latest Super Mario Odyssey trailer at E3!? That was nuts!?))

Despite his struggling, that feeling still remained. A curiosity that needed satisfaction and a warm feeling enveloping his body.

Around him it was basically empty. No Luma in sight. He was all alone in there. Just meters from the little peephole...

He had a feeling on the back of his head of what was probably on the other side. After all, it was so close to her bedroom, in her direction even. But would he risk to peek to satisfy his curiosity? He could find nothing...or something..who could say for sure?

((No worries about the OOC, I'm all right with it. But yeah, the SMO trailer was incredible! What were you planning to do with this?))

Diego bit his lip a bit as he kept feeling the warm body and the curiosity gnawing at the back of his head. And it was just him...

Wait, no. No. He was better than this. He sighed silently before he decided to ignore the hole. While the curiosity may be gnawing at him, he was a guest here and he needed to be respectful. However, he was wondering why the heck he was feeling so warm though.

He appraoched the hole and put his hand above it to see if there was some heat or something. For some reason, he wodnered if it was attached to the engine room or something.

((Haha, not sure. I just found it to be so crazy!))

Placing the hand on the floorboards felt cold. It appeared just a common piece of wall not connected to the engine. The warmth seemed to come from within himself...

He was able to hear a faint humming. A beautiful voice humming. That was Princess Rosalina! At the other side of the peephole! This justc aused his curiosity and desire to spike more, wanting to see what's on the other side...

((Diego sure has a strong will huh? Hahaha XD))

((That and he's a gentleman. He's not the type to peek or do stuff like that. ))

Diego wondered why he was feeling warm all of a sudden, but then he ehard humming. It was Princess Rosalina humming. That at least confirmed who was on the other side. Before anything else could happen, Diego's reason came in and Diego took a breath. She was his host and helped out alot. Peeping on her would be a breach in privacy and it wouldn't be right.

He sighed before he began making his way back to his room.

((Aww, it will be really hard to make funny lewd scenes then. he ahs a power btw hence the warmness, also leads him to get quite hard XD))

Diego quickly arrived at his room and his energies soon started to fail him. Feeling the bed calling, he quickly got inside and drifted into slumber....

-----------

His eyes opened to find himself drifting into an infinite whiteness. His clothes gone as he floated in the nothing with no idea of how he got here or what is going on

"Do not fret...."

A mysterious voice echoed through his head. Diego couldn't see where it was coming from, or if it was male or female. It simply felt...soothing...

"O drifter of worlds...a man who does not belong..."

"You must find a way to fight the incoming Blight...do not surrender to it...and you be fine..."

Diego's chest suddenly started to glow. A mysterious orb suddenly emerged. It appeared to be of a resistant glass and containing what appeared to be the Smash logo on it...

"You posses a great gift...the bonds you make...shall call forth a great power...granting you the Skill of Heroes..."

"Stay strong...and build your allies...we shall meet again..."

It was then when...Diego woke up.

"Good morning! Good morning!"

A Small Luma, of Silver colors was floating above him, waving its stubby arms. "Mama is making breakfast!"

Diego also noted the particular Luma was carrying something on his head; A very recognizable Red cap...Mario's Cap!

"Come on! Don't be late!" Said the happy Luma

((Well, you can have the ladies walk into him or accidents occur and such. Theres those.))

Diego fell asleep and felt himself head off into a dream. It was a rather strange dream, one where he was floating in the strange void. He heard a voice, one that soothed and comforted him in regards to why he was here and what was purpose. He felt that no matter what would come, it would turn out all right. It would be okay. He felt even more at peace.

And then he awoke.

Diego stirred from his sleep and saw a small silvery Luma with a Mario hat. He couldn't help but smile back at the Luma. He put on his glasses and his slippers and he went over to the Kitchen to see what was being cooked.

"Good morning Princess Rosalina, how are you?" he asked her with a big smile on his face.

((Yeah, is just hard to do just on my own, haha))

"Oh Good Morning Diego." Princess Rosalina said with a smile. She just finished making some nice eggs and bacon before handling him a plate. "There you go.!"

She gave him a sit, near hers as they started to eat. Other Lumas were around too, eating some yummy star bits.

"So. What'd you like to do today?" Rosalina asked "I know yesterday was quite the day, but I hear those space mercenaries were able to stop that strange monster that spawned at the Stadium. So things should be more peaceful as of now..."

((Well, we can still set up the accidents which is just as fun and funnier))

"Thank you very much, your highness. How are you doing today?" Diego told her with a smile before taking a seat next to her. He was slowly digging into the breakfast while savoring the good meal. When Rosalina asked him what they wanted to do today, Diego paused and began to think about what was it he wanted to do. He wasn't sure.

"I am not sure. Do we have all the Lumas present? If not, we can go and look for the rest of them," Diego said after a bit of time to think on it.

"I do sense some still on the planet. But I cannot pin-point their location..." Rosalina said saddened. "Polari is trying to gather information of where they are. I just hope they are alright..."

"Don't cry Mama! We will find them!"

"Yeah! Don't be sad. They'll be fine!"

The Lumas around were always so considerate trying to cheer her dear mother up. Diego himself didn't want to see such beautiful face be saddened either. Luckily the star children's voices made the Princess smile. "Yes. I must remain hopeful."

She turned towards diego who had finished his breakfast by now. "How about you take a bath while Polari tracks down the signal? After all, yesterday was quite a day. You can use the Fountain Dome for a relaxing dip."

Diego smiled back at Princess Rosalina. "We'll find them and I'll do everything my power so that they will be okay," Diego reassured Princess Rosalina with a smile on his face. He felt a bit better upon seeing her smile once more. When he finished his breakfast, she suggested for him to take a bath. "Thank you very much," Diego told her with a smile.

He went to wash his dishes and help pick up and once he did, he went to his get his clean clothes while heading to the Fountain Dome. He had striped and went in for a dip inside and he felt himself relax.

The Fountain Dome was way bigger on the inside, revealing a big pool of crystalline water separated from the entrance room by a door. Statues poured water with a continuous sprout and the fain heat already was relaxing the boy's muscles before he even step in.

Once into the water, however, all of that increased even more. The water was doing wonder; Washing away any troubles he had as Diego could simply let his thoughts go by freely. all thanks to Rosalina's kindness; A person who continued to linger on the young man's mind.

This state of relaxation lasted for a while, but suddenly a familiar voice ringed into his ears.

"Hey hey! I located the signal!!"

Polari simply barged inside the bath house unannounced, not caring that our hero was currently there. "I locating a big single of star energy. it must be a lot of missing Lumas huddled together!!" Exclaimed Polari.

"P-P-Polari stop this instant. You can't simply barge inside and s--" Rosalina exclaimed just as she walked in as well. She was chasing after Polari across the Observatory, so focused on that just now she realized...she had just arrived in as well! With Diego right there in his birthday suit...

The princess' cheeks lightened red as she quickly covered her face in embarrassment. "I-I-I'm so sorry!!"

Diego had let himself relax and sink into a moment of contentment and empty-headedness, like a tranquil lake. He felt at calm with the world. He loved swimming and being in water helped out with him. However, the tranquility was broken by the familiar sound that was of Polari. He did stood up and turned. He was too surprised by the news to be aware the Luma barged in on his nude self.

However, when Princess Rosalina came in to see her, Diego blushed and dived back into the water while covering himself so she would not see him. "I-i-it's all right," Dieogo stammered out while blushing and not looking. "S-so, what Polari said was true?" he said after several moments of regaining himself.

"Sorry, but I couldn't just stay quiet about it" Polari said, in his absence of care for personal space, "Besides, as the one guy who managed to protect Mama so well. I needed to inform you right away if you two are going out to find them!"

"Y-you could have at least waited for his bath, Polari!" The princess replied. Diego noticed that she was still covering her blushing face with her hands, but it almost seemed like she was occasionally peeking through the gaps. Wait, was she checking him out!?

"Alright alright. I'll wait. Let's go mama" The Luma said before flying away. the cosmic dame soon followed after another apology. Strangely, the idea of Rosalina being he one peeking made his body feel quite hot...

"Thank you Polari," Diego managed to say before lowing his head back into the water once more, the large blush still on his face about the entire ordeal. Despite this, he turned to see the Princess was covering her face... most of the time. But from what he saw, it looked like she was... peaking at him?!

Tha was surprising, but he... kinda liked the idea. Granted, while he was still him, his body only somewhat resembled how his realy human self was. He figured it was due to the Mii ratios of the body, but it was still kinda him. His face at least. However, the idea of Rosalina checking him out was quite flattering to say the least...

He went to a cooler part of the fountain to focus and cool down for a little while before stepping out and began drying himself. He could think about that later. Right now there were Luma that needed to be saved. He got dressed and stepped out and went back into his room to pick up the Gunner armor before going to see Rosalina. "All right, I'm ready. Where are we going to?" he said.

Polari lead the now dressed and equipped Diego towards a big hologrpahic screen on the control panel. The screen showed up a big map of the world, with a bright red circle on a particular area.

"Well, the Observatory is picking up a single on this part of the map. According to the books, this is a place called ShimmerDew Valley. An usual peaceful valley full of green which a series of abandoned ruins located deeper down. Most of the energies I could pick up come from there." Explained Polari.

"However, the Observatory Gate cannot reach that far, so I can only transport you to a nearby small town, known as GreenStar Pass. A lot of unsavoury types have been seen amongst those parts so are you sure you wanna go there, mama?"

"I won't let Diego go in there alone. Besides, it is my duty to find those poor Lumas." Rosalina replied.

"Alright then. Just head through the gate and you'll reach GreenStar Pass."

"I wanna go too Mama!!"

Suddenly the silver Luma with the Mario hat made himself known as he floated towards our hero and the Princess. "You may need some Luma's help if you're against any baddies, Mama"

"Are you sure? I don't want to risk your safety, little one."

"I can take anything, mama. Remember? I helped Mario when that mean Bowser guy stole the Grand Stars and Power Stars, and I can help you two now!" Said the silver Luma. That sparked Diego's memory, finally realizing this little one was the same silver Luma that aided Mario in the two Mario Galaxy games, which's explain the red cap he had ass a gift from the second game...

Rosalina gave him a warm smile. "Very well then. Let's go."

The three headed up one of those energy elevators that the Observatory had to a floating island with what appeared to be a small gate. Diego remembered this was a path to a level in the games, but it appeared to have an entirely different function this time around. "The gate system allows us to return to the surface in one simple leap." Rosalina explained. "It will take less than a minute, so relax and just walk inside."

The boy, the woman and the Luma walked into the blinding light. Before Diego could even have a thought, he found himself on an entirely different place.

...much more embarrassing tho, he found himself on the floor...with Rosalina on top of him, and her busty bossom right on his face. The princess also opened her eyes and realized their current position which caused her to blush.

"O-oh..um...seems the Gate system is still a bit glitchy..." She said. While embarrassing, she didn't seem to move off him.

Diego stared at the holographic screen providing all the information that was needed for the locations. It did loo like it was in a peaceful place so he hoped he didn't need to fight too much if at all. Of course, he knew that things weren't always what they seemed when it came to these matters. He did prepare himself to deal with anyone hostile in GreenStar Pass.

"If you'e ready and willing," Diego said with a reassured smile with the Mari-capped Luna before facing the gate system. He took a step into the blinding light and he felt... a bit weird. And tingly.

And also he felt as if he fell on the floor. However, before he could say anything in regards to the mild pain of following, he found himself staring face to face with Princess Rosalina. Mor specfically, her nice rack in his face. He blushed a bright shade of red while he was staring at her and she was staring back at him. "U-um, we should get going, to save the Luma," he stuttered before he helped Rosalina up, a blush on his face.

"you okay? You're not hurt or anything, ar eyou?" he asked.

Back
Top Bottom