Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road of Smash - (MysteriousD & StarMech)

((Got it and its super fun. I'm having a blast!))

Rosalina giggled at the idea. "Well, hopefully I can still put what I learn from the ones I attended into practice, teehee. Let's do this."

The two quickly set upon each arcade cabinet, placing their tokens and starting the round. Diego was surprised to see the cosmic princess being quite good at it. REALLY good even, the two neck-to-neck before she managed to obtain the victory by the skin of her teeth.

"Yahoo!!" Rosalina exclaimed as she rose her hands in victory. The two also notice how plenty of the players at the arcade were staring. Not in malice, some appreciating others enjoying themselves, but plenty were also gazing at the beauty next to our hero; After all, everyone there was still wearing the swimsuits of the resort, so that meant Rosalina's beautiful figure was catching a few share of eyes. Same thing with Wii Fit, who seemed to have gathered a crowd around as she dominated the virtual dancefloor in the DDR arcade. The faint sweat after such a rhytmic workout just making her bikini-wearing bod look even more attractive.

"You know, Diego. Ogling like that ain't good manners." Rosalina brought his vie back to her with the tone of a berating mother; However the inflection clearly showed she was simply teasing him. "So, you wanna keep playing this or try another game?"

((Glad you'e having alot of fun!))

Diego was indeed a bit surprised on how Rosalina was with her skills at the game, but that just incentivized him to try harder in the game. However, he ended up losing, albeit barely. Despite this, he still had a lot of fun. However, Diego was surprised when he saw that there were alot of people watching them... namely Rosalina. Diego did realize that the girls never changed from their swimsuits while he did.

He sent an intimidating glare those oogling his princess.

...Well, they are a couple now, aren't they?

"Wow, you really beat me pretty good," he told her with a smile before he saw Wii dominating the DDR arcade machine. He was impressed by her moves before he blushed upon hearing Rosalina's tone at this.

He began looking around for something to do, especially when he saw that Wii had finished. "How about we go and do some lazer tag for a bit?" he suggested to his friend and girlfriend.

((Just to point out: Is not that they are the only ones in swimwear. The other people in the arcade are also in swim trunks and swimsuits. At least a decent amount of them.))

The people, humans and Miis, that were currently staring quickly moved away whistling after Diego's angry glare. Rosalina didn't seem to notice, as she was simply happy she had won.

As he suggested the idea of laser tag, the cosmic princess nodded in agreement. "Sounds fun! But, um...you think it'll be fine with us wearing swimsuits?"

"Oh you'll be fine." Said Wii fit Trainer, having stepped off the DDR machine. small drops of sweat sliding down slowly of her well toned body, making Diego start feel quite hot in his lower areas. "You don't mind if I join you, right? Laser Tag has enough movement that i can make it a workout!"

"Um, sure, why not, hehe." Said Rosalina, giggling a bit at the white.skinned young woman's quirky habit to make everything into exercise. "Diego, lead the way."

((Yeah that’s true, but the two ladies are probably getting the most attention. I do reckon that it would be as much though))

Diego visibly relaxed when he saw the looky lous leave when he gave them a pointed glare. Furthermore, it seemed Rosalina didn’t notice and he was relieved, since he didn’t want to answe any questions about that.

Diego did wonder if it would be okay with them just wearing swimsuits, but seeing a few people step out of the arena seemed to indicate it was okay. “Since we’re dry, I think it’ll be all right,” Diego responded to Rosalina. He then turned to Wii, and seeing her toned and attractive body covered in sweat and in a swimsuit, he couldn’t help but stare for a bit before turning away. These ladies had such an effect on him.

He did laugh at Rosalina giggling at Wii’s athletic-centric nature. He smiled before leaning the ladies over to the arena. It was a classic maze like structure. They were given their vests and their laser guns (which Diego noted resemble the classic NES Zapper.)

They were against a team of three Toadette sister’s, who held a respectable high score.

The game began.

The two teams entered into the arena. The three female Toads hopping in excitement, all of them prepared and just happy to be there. Rosalina, Wii and Diego looked around them to see the many corridors and walls around them.

That's when a small ROB, around half-the size of the one the young lad met at the beginning of the adventure, and with its torso painted in referee colors, made its appearance.

"Bzzz! Alright alright. Rules are simple, bzzzt!" Its said, small static could be heard from its voice; Probably he was not a young model, but it didn't seem to mind or have any problem with it. "Try to collect as many points as possible. 10 points for each opponent you hit, bzzt! If you're hit, you are unable to fire back for 5 seconds! Bzzzt, and on each side of the arena theres a special target worth 40 points! Find the target on your opponent's side for those extra points, bzzzt! You have 5 mins...3...2...1...bzzzt! Go!!"

The vests iluminated in that very moment, big lights on the back and front of each of our heroes with a blue glow while the Toadettes had red. the three mushroom-heads were quick to get into action, running into position and starting firing their lasers.

Wii quickly rushed to a nearby chest-height wall to duck and avoid the incoming fire. Rosalina yelped as she dodged a couple before moving behind a wall herself.

Diego saw a Mini-ROB go and approach them. Seeing his referee coloration, he figured he would be the one moderating the entire thing. Diego looked excitedly to the two lovely ladies next to him. He was ready to have a good bit of alot of fun.

Once the Mini-ROB gave them the rules and announced it, Diego saw the place go dark while the glow-in-the-dark sections of the walls began glowing while the bests were glowing for them. Diego jumped back behind a wall as he saw the lasers began firing at them.

"One of us should stay behind to guard the target while another one of us distracts them in getting them and the last one heads for their special target," Diego suggested to his friend and girlfriend. "I'll draw their fire," Diego suggested to them. Once they finished who would be doing what regarding their plan, they went their ways, ready to go and win the match.

The two girls nodded at the suggestion before Diego sprinted off.

A green-spotted Toadette took aim at him, shooting a series of laser blasts in his direction. Her distraction helped Wii Fit to quickly headed deeper into the maze to look for the enemy target. Rosalina remained in her spot, occasionally popping out to fire a few rounds.

One of which actually hit one of the Toadette's chest, making her armor and gun turn off for a few seconds, and giving 10 points to our team of heroes...

Diego managed to duck behind something while the Green-spotted Toadette was focused on him. He then turned to the corner and saw another Toadette, this time blue-spotted, trying to wonder around. Diego shot a laser at the chest to make her armor and gun turn off. This of course got her attention along with that of her green-spotted companion, which was the whole point.

Once they were trying to follow him, Diego led them away from the center and allowing Wii to get close to the target while making things easier for Rosalina.

The strategy was paying off. The Toadettes too focused with Diego, that Wii Fit managed to sneak through their corridors and soon came close with the desired target.

"There it is..." Said the Trainer to herself before lifting her zapper towards the glowing target. However, the prescense of someone else made her quickly hide behind a wall, avoiding a laser just in the right time.

The Pink Toadette, was still lurking around the base and had anticipated an attack. Still with a quite giddy and upbeat expression, she simply giggles as she shot at Wii and cutting her chances to pop out of cover...at least until a laser hit said Toadette in the back, rendering her armor and weapons useless for the short time-span.

"I was worried this'd happen." Said Rosalina, showing herself from the shadows. "So I followed you through the room. Diego has the other two distarcted anyways..."

"Thanks for the save." Responded Wii.

"Mind doing the honors?"

The Wii Fit Trainer nodded and took aim. With one clear shot, the target broke in a delightful display of lights. Just in time too as a buzzer sound caused all their armors to shut down; The match was over...

"Bzzzt Time's up!" The ROB referee popped out again, "Counting pointzzz.....beeepzzzt.....beep..."

Its head spun for a few moments before it started to move again. "Conratulations, bbzzt. Blue Team Wins!"

Its arms pointed to our heroes, who don the blue armors, causing them to cheer in victory. The Toadettes were not bad sports, however, and gave them all a round of applause.

"That was some nice shootin'" Said the Pink one, "you beat us fair and square!"

Diego had been keeping the other two Toadettes distracted with his hit, hide and run tactic during the past time. Despite being bigger than them and thus having a higher hit box, he was able to keep himself low to keep picking at them and earning points, all so Princess Rosalina and Wii had gone for the bigger prize. As he wodnered where to go down, he noted the buzzer sound! The match was over. When they all headed back to the center, they saw the ROBferee tallying the points.

They won. Diego smiled and cheered in the air. The plan worked exactly as he hoped it would and it made him quite happy to say the least. "It was a good game!" Diego responded to the Toadettes with a smile as they all exited the area. Diego wondered what was it they could do now. They could always go outside toward the beach though when he heard his stomach growl, he also realized the workout caused them to grow an appetite.

Our trio of protagonist exited the arcade as the rumbling of Diego's tummy was heard. The girls simply giggles before agreeing that some grub was necessary after such a workout. Like if he knew, then came Polari carrying what seemed to be a plate on his head with three glasses of fruit juice for them.

"Great news! There was doing a lotto while you folks were playing your videogames and I, in my ingenious skill, won us a free meal and refreshments from that food bar over there by the seaside! Ain't that great?"

"Wait, didn't you say you won it on a lotto? Where did the skill come in?" Chuckled Wii Fit making he brown Luma shake chuckle awkwardly.

"Alright alright, it was just luck. But hey, why look at a gifted Yoshi in the mouth, right? I sure could go for a bit right about now!" Polari quickly replied.

The group agreed and had a small but satisfying lunch. Then came time to spend in the actual beach. Enjoying the nice sunshine, splashing and swimming on the ocean, some volleyball. It was all done; All while Diego got to spend it all with Rosalina, and Wii of course! The princess and the boy giggling and laughing happily together, enjoying the freedom of not having to think on work or the mystery behind Diego's arrival into the world. Without counting Wii Fit Trainer, it was almost like a date!!

------------------------------------

Hours passed and the blue sky of the afternoon shifted into the orange hues of sunset. At this point Polari was drained of energy, having spend playing ball and enjoying the fun in the sun all day, he was now on his beach chair (way bigger for his size) sleeping soundly with his sunglasses on.

Wii fit Trainer, meanwhile, was already back on exercise routines; Running across the sand to build up cardio. While she offered the rest to join in, everyone was not with the energy to keep up with the dynamo-of-a-woman. Rosalina looked at everyone ahving such a good time before she turned at Diego.

"Say, Diego. Um, how about we go for a walk on the beach?" She asked, her cheeks gaining a red shade as she said, "Everyone seem so relaxed and busy so...well...maybe we could have some time to spend together on our own?"

Diego blushes a bit when the girls giggle at hearing his grumbling stomach before he saw a more relaxed and happy Polari come back, still having the sunglasses. "Well, thank you very much, Polari," Diego responded politely to the happy dark-colored star being with a smile. They followed them over to the lunch bar to have a good meal.

And after lunch, they all got to spend alot of time on the beach. Diego did not get to have any experiences like this back when he was a student so the fact he could have fun with friends and savor every moment was wonderful to say the least. From playing beachball volleyball, making sand castles or just doing whatever they wanted during the time at the hot beach.

--------------------------------------------

The sun was setting and it was a beauitful end to a beautiful day. Diego saw Polari was now sleeping in the seat while Wii was currently doing various cool-down exercises. Diego was amazed by the energy she had and then blushed harder as his train of thought went to how Wii would be in the bedroom, especially since she was showing off her body in the bikini.

However, he was snapped out of his thoughts by seeing Rosalina there. He smiled at her at her offer. "Of course," Diego told her with his own blush as he grabbed her soft hand in his and they began walking. "I'm having alot of fun and it's nice that we can be here, the two of us," he responded to her, still remembering of their wonderful night of intimacy.

Rosalina smiled happily, enjoying the view of the ocean at sunset alongside Diego. The two walked as they chatted, eventually reaching a secluded and hidden part of the beach; A cove lush with trees and soft sand alongside relaxed waters and what it seemed to be some old ruins at the very end.

The cosmic princess simply sat down and stared at the beautiful scenery. "I'm...very glad to be able to spend this time with you. I'm always so busy....it feels so nice to be able to just enjoy the view like this..."

Giving a short glance to the young lad, her hand slowly moved towards his again before holding it softly. Her cheeks brightening as memories of that one night of passion continued to linger. With a smile, Rosalina then moved closer to him, "Thank you, Diego..."

Her lips reached his and she closed the gap with a loving kiss. It felt like if time had slowed down between then, letting them enjoy this kiss to the fullest. However, a soft gasps escaped her when she felt a shiver in her body, looking down to see that, as they got in the moment, Diego's hand was now holding on her hip and ehrs on his chest.

"Um..." Rosalina blushed. Suddenly, a thought ocurred..." Um, Diego...would you like to...w-well...have some fun here?"

Diego enjoyed being able to just talk about whatever with Princess Rosalina. He would tell her some of the stuff of his world while she would tell him about herself and her world. Before long, they ended up in a secluded part of the beach. It was a cove rich with green trees and some ancient ruins that did get Diego's curiosity... something to look forward to later...

"Likewise... it's not just being able to spend time together and I'm happy I could protect you and be by your side," Diego answered back to her as he looked into her eyes. He smiled with her thank you before they indulged in a loving kiss. Diego let his feelings guide him and before long, he got a large blush with his hand on her lovely hip and her hand on his chest. It was as if time could slow down and yet make it like it has gone quickly.

His blush intensified at her request. To go further in their intimacy. She asked ans he wanted it. They both did. "Y-yes. I would love to," Diego told her softly before going in for another kiss, this time a bit more passionately. The hand that was on her hip slowly began moving to her butt when he brought her closer and his other hand was caressing her side.

He couldn't believe just how much passion his princess was capable of bringing out of him, but he loved it, as Rosalina would soon begin feeling his growing erection on her leg through his swimwear.

The kisses became more heated. The fact they were alone in this cover drove Rosalina to put a little more spice into what she was doing. After all, Diego was his boyfriend now, right? There was no wrong in trying to make him feel good.

Her hands caressed his chest just as his hand caressed her skin. She shivered softly in anticipation, already noticing the young lad was starting to pitch a tent, as it were...

Their lips parted as she blush and smiled. "T-this is a bit daring...I can't believe I'm doing this...but its you, so it feels right..." Said the princess before her hands slowly moved to herself. Reach to her back and pulled on the strings that held her top together and let it drop on the sand. Now her bare round breasts were bare to Diego to see. Rosalina's blush increased a bit, but she did not beck away but rather lean close to him once more. The idea of doing it again with Diego was very enticing to her.

"What'd you like to do first?"

Diego indulged more into the kiss. The fact theyw ere alone in their own little slice of paradise had something to do with it. He loved feeling her smooth hands on his chest while he caressed her curves.

Diego listened to her rather nervous words, wondering what she would do next. He saw her move her hands and before his mind could process it, she undid her top, letting it drop to the ground. Diego's arousal grew larger upon seeing his beloved princess' beautoful cleavage. It was utterly enticing being able to be so intimate.

When she asked him what he wanted to, he responded with action. He leaned in to kiss her neck, leaving gentle love bites. While one arm wrapped itself around Rosalina to bring her closer, his free hand began gently playing with her breasts, letting his fingers play with her nipples. The entire exchange was making harder and after a little while, he lowered his swim wear, revealing his erect manhood. "I-I'd like to try something. M-maybe you can take it... in your mouth," he said with a nervous tone.

Rosalina gasped softly as his lips landed upon her delicate flesh. Her body shivering as the soft bites upon her neck made her eagerness rise even more. "a-ah...Diego..." She whispered in between soft moans once his hand reached her breast and groped, toying with her nipple. She let it happen for a little while, enjoying his focus on her body all while she could feel his harness pressed against her.

Eventually Diego pulled down his swim wear, asking for her to give him head. "A-are you sure...?" Asked the princess, "I've never done this...b-but...if you want..."

The sight of the hardened member was rather mesmerising. Despite having seen it, and feel it before, just the idea that she was responsable for him to get like that caused her to emit a cute blush no matter how hard she tried. Slowly she descended to get close to it, slowly gripping it with her fingers and give it a gentle tug up and down. "I-its so eager to see me..." She giggled before closing her eyes and pulling herself to do it.

she started with a soft lick upon the shaft, then another, slowly going upwards. Then lick the head, slow licks that were already sending waves of pleasure through diego's body. "Is...mm...t-this...mm...good?" Rosalina asked inbetween licks like a lolipop.

Hearing his princess' soft moans was something Diego kept finding beautiful. He was ecstatic that he could bring bliss over to his princess of the stars. He noted her nervousness, but before he could say anything else, he saw her go down to her knees.

With her gentle fingers, she took hold of his manhood and began stroking, causing shivers to up Diego's spine and goosebumps to appear all over his body. Her girlish giggle just amplified the feeling. He expressed his pleasure by beginning to moan when her wonderful tongue began teasing his manhood. "Y-yeah," Diego moaned out in pleasure.

His hands went over to his princess' loveley hair and he let his figners run through it while Rosalina was pleasuring him. He felt absolutely being at peace with her.

His encouragement drove Rosalina to lick more and more, from top to bottom, eventually starting to get it into her mouth. Her lips engulfed the head of the manhood with a soft "Mmmm" moan. IT was weird, but she didn't feel the taste was so bad and quickly started to pick up the pace, softly bobbing up and down.

"Mmm...mmm~..." The Princess of the stars moaned, soemwhat muffled by his sucking. Diego's mind still couldn't believe it full; That Princess Rosalina, such a game icon, was currently topeless on her knees in the sand giving him a blowjob.

------

Unknowing to them, Wii Fit Trainer was continuing her tracking through the coast, with no real direction in mind except keeping up the pace. That¡s when she just happened to turn towards the cove our two other heroes were spending time in.

She didn't realize what they were doing at first. Simply noticed the two and was ready to shout a loud "hi!" but that's when the moans started and her eyes widened. Wii hid behind some large rocks, peeking out to see Rosalina moaning topless while Diego kissed her all over, only for then descend down on him and start to suck on his lower head. The white face of Wii Fit Trainer gained a bright red hue as she peeked. She knew she should have go away or say something, but something within her was not only stopping her from moving, but also enticed her to keep watching in secret....

Diego shivered in delight and moaned out loud when Rosalina fully took his manhood inside of her mouth, feeling her lips at the base. Her moaning just made iit shake some more. "O-Ooh goodness... t-that's amazing," Diego said as he was stil feeling a bit overwhelmed at everything that was happening. He was standing here virtually nude while a sexy princess from a video game was blowing him.

He was unaware of Wii watching the two of them being intimate. "Oooh... I'm gonna cum soon, Rosalina. W-where do you want me to?" he asked her before he was also thinking of what else could be done.

Rosalina seemed too focus on her actions to really listen to him. Her head continued to bob up and down his hardened length, her tongue caressing its head inside as her soft moans continued to entice Diego's ears. As she started to get into the rhythm, her speed started to increase. Her eyes occasionally glanced upwards to see Diego's face of delight, pushing her to please her boyfriend more.

Diego's cock eventually tensed, before releasing a hard shot of cum into her mouth. Her eyes widened as her gag reflex activated, swallowing the most she could before she needed to breath, backing away just as the last rope of cum erupted from him, smearing a bit of her ample bossom. Rosalina blushed and panted, her mind still shocked that she just did it, but guilt was not forming within her, but rather the contrary.

More amazing was the fact Diego was still just as hard. Perhaps he had more stamina than he thought, as they were no longer under the effects of that special shroom. The cosmic princess was rather impressed.

"W-what would you like to do now?" Asked Rosalina. The two still oblivious at the fact that Wii Fit Trainer was watching and minding her breathing; Her hands slowly caressing her abs...

With Rosalina too much in the zone to listen, Diego's pleasure just began growing more and more, especially when she picked up her speed. Eventually, he finally came and he ended up doing it inside her mouth. She managed to swallow some before she pulled out and some came on her lovely breasts. The sight of seeing the princess swallow his seed and have it cover her lovely cleavge was burned into Diego's mind. His girlfriend was the greatest.

He was surprised he is still hard, though he figured his time here along with any subtle permanent effects of the mushroom was in part of it. His mind went back to the thing; he and the princess only took a bite each out of it so there was more than half of it left, and it was back in his mini-fridge.

"I-I would like to please you. Can you please lie down and spread your legs?" Diego asked her after a moment. When Rosalina does, he goes down on his knees and began undoing her bikini bottom and pulling it up,to reveal her lovely maidenhood. Initially transfixed by it, he goes in and slowly licks his princess' maidenhood, savoring the wonderful sensations.

Rosalina almost seemed like a trance, still surprised at herself, but feeling no remorse. She did not want to stop just there, and so, she allowed Diego to remove her bikini bottoms, leaving her bare as the day the two consummated their love for the first time.

"Y-you keep staring it...it's a bit embarrassed." Rosalina said shyly as she blushed some more. While nervous at first, when the young man brought his tongue upon his slit, she couldn't stop a powerful gasp as a shock of pleasure crossed her body like electricity.

"O-oooh!" Rosalina moaned, "O-ooh, Diego..."

Wii continued to watch, her instincts taking cover. Her hand already had descended down her abs and tummy, down her crotch area and inside her bikini bottoms. Her fingers rubbed against her now wet slit all while soft pants of pleasure escaped her. "I-I shouldn't be doing this..." she said to herself, "B-but can't stop...myself...."

Rosalina's moans was a symphony to Diego's ears. To know he was the cause of her pleasure just invigorated him, inspiring him to do more. To that, he continued to lick her slit, savoring her unique and exotic taste as he was succumbing to his passions and his emotions. He decided to go further with it and he began inserting his tongue inside of her sweet maidenhood, while one hand played with her lovely ass and the other began pinching her clit, trying to give her more pleasure, all for his beloved princess of the stars.

As Diego's tongue plunged deeper into her womanhood, Rosalina quickly lost any attempts at keeping herself quiet. Simply leaving the job to the secluded beach (unaware of them already having been found) as her gasps and soft moans elevated into louder shouts of bliss.

Her hands brushed against his soft hair, keeping him locked in his position. Her legs twitching ever so slightly at the sheer delight she was feeling. Rosalina arched back as she continued to moan Diego's name. Eagering for more.

"M-more...keep going...oh my stars, this feels amazing! P-please keep going!!" She begged. Clearly her orgasm was approaching, as her pitch elevated a bit.

Wii Fit Trainer now pushed her index middle finger in and out her wet snatch, biting her lip as she continued to watch the two lovers indulge in their lovemaking. She now pondered how good was Diego in this situation. Her usual stamina-filled self, after all, tended to be difficult to...well...deal with in bed. She wasn't a virgin, but a lot of the few clings she ever had, well...just couldn't keep up with such a workout-centred girl, to say the least. This was definitely doing the trick, tho.

Rosalina shouted loudly as she came, gripping at Diego when ehr body tensed, followed by a relaxation. However, the desire still stood. "Diego...let's keep going..." she asked.

Gathering her strength, the princess flipped herself over, now on her fours, preparing herself for him. "D-do it please...."

Back
Top Bottom