Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road of Smash - (MysteriousD & StarMech)

Diego nodded when Princess Rosalina reiterated what she said. "I never really dated anyone either and I can help take care of the Luma too," Diego offered to her with a shy smile on his face. He felt very happy about all of this. He knew it wouldn't be easy to do so, but he was willing to try. For her and for himself.

With having the day free, he began walking around the area. He had a fair bit of choices. He figured he needed to check up on Wii Fit Trainer and make sure she was doing all right and then he would go and check what the Lumas were going on about. He began looking around for where Wii Fit Trainer was, beginning in some of te other rooms.

((Yeah all right, I'm down with that))

After speaking with some of the Lumas passing by, he was informed that the "Training Lady", as some of them called her, was currently at the Terrace dome.

Diego made his way to the given location. A small garden of flowers surrounding an area of brick at the middle, with some furniture for one to sit and maybe have some drinks around the relaxing nature.

In this case, all the furniture was pushed aside to leave the center open. There was Wii Fit Trainer; Doing a series of eager push ups. Perhaps the ambient of nature helped her with her focus, as it seemed like she have not seen the young lad yet.

But this gave the perfect moment for Diego's eyes to scan her all over. Such a well toned figure, with curves but also well exercised muscles in the white, yet soft skin. small drops of sweat dripping down her body as she exercised, adding an alluring aura to her that Diego couldn't explain. Her hair slightly messy an her breathing heavy but firm. Something about being able to peek at every bit of her, her chest heaving softly with her breathing, the small bit of her rear peeking from her yoga pants...the young hero could feel himself getting hard already!

Wii Fit Trainer finished her session and picked a small towel from a nearby glass table, passing it across her face before she noticed Diego and gave him a casual greeting.

"Hey there. Glad to see you up early. Oversleeping is not very healthy."

Diego began walking toward the Terrace Dome. Once he figured how Wii was doing, he would probably check what the group of Lunas were doing. If it was something drastic, he'd shower to refresh himself and then investigate. He saw that Wii was doing her usual workout. However, it did also give him the opportunity to watch her exercise. Her outfit allowed her to move quite easily, but also showed off her impresive aura. Diego couldn't help but stare at her toned body and just everything. He blushed before he punched his arm while she wasn't looking to snap himself out of it.

"Yeah, glad to see you up too. How are you doing?" Diego asked her with a friendly smile. He wondered if the shroom still had lingering effects. If it did, then maybe he needed to talk to Rosalina. Or maybe take a cold shower.

"I'm wanting to make sure you're comfortable while you're here," he mentioned.

"I'm just doing my regular morning exercises." Explained Wii Fit Trainer. She stretched a bit, making her bust bounce ever so slightly. Diego could feel his body feel hotter, despite the shroom's powers no longer lingering on him. Maybe the previous situation simply adapted him to feel more...excited, to say it in some way.

"I gotta thank you and the Princess for the stay. This place is great. Soft beds, nice food and this Terrace is great to simply relax and practice my routines." She explained.

Diego could feel his rod tight against his pants. Th mushroom and enwfound power appearing to have increased his stamina in more than combat...

Diego bit his lip, wondering why his body still felt like this. Sure this wold slightly embarass him, seeing an attractive lady perform her morning workout, but this was still beyond out ot the ordinary. When he felt his rod tighten against his pants, he noted he'll take a cold shower after thus.

"I'm glad to hear you're doing all right. You can talk to either myself or Princess Rosalina if you need something while you stay here," Diego explained to her with a smile. "The Princess is making breakfast if you're interested," he adds before he excuses himself and runs back to his room and taking a long cold shower to try and cool himself down. He took several deep breaths before he finished and put on clean clothes.

He went over to check what the Lumas were looking at.

"Thanks for the note. I'll swing by the kitchen once I'm finished with my workout." Said Wii fit Trainer. "And if you ever need some help with exercise, I'm always available to help you. A fighter like you should keep in form, after all."

With a wave of hands, the two separated as Diego headed to check on the Lumas.

The group of Lumas seemed to be talking amongst eachother. When Diego approached, they all turned to face him, waving their little hands.

"Morning Mr. Diego!" They greeted him happily.

They seemed entirely oblivious to what had happened last night in Rosalina's bedroom, which was fine as having to explain this to ever single Luma'd take all day.

"We just wanted to tell you that the Grand Star you brought a lot of power to the Observatory."

"Yup. If you ever fine more, or just Power Stars, they could be is great help to bring the place back to fully-operational status." Said another yellow one.

"B-but more importantly. W-we just wanted to say thank you for helping mama, and finding the other Lumas. T-thank you s-so much!" Said an adorably stuttering blue one.

"There are still stuff that needs fixing and renovating beyond just power. That's why we are in the process to get more supplies and resources. We got a lot of supplies from TisselBeat Town, and we are looking for future resource spots in the future..." Said the yellow one. "But right now, we are wondering what to do as thanking you. Maybe you'd like something in the Observatory too! Is there something you'd totally like to have?"

Diego just smiled and nodded as he waved a see-you-later to Wii and he went to check on the Lumas. "Good morning to ya'll. How are you?" Diego asked them. He was happy to know that getting the Grand Star was able to help out the Observatory. He figured that getting more of them should help the place though he didn't know where else to look. He was vaguely reminded of the scenario from Super Smash Bros Brawl.

"Of course. I think that's one of the things we'll be doing while I'm here. Being on the lookout for more Grand Stars," Diego noted before smiled at seeing the blue one. "No problem guys. I'm here to help," he said with a smile. They asked him if there was something that he would like to have.

"Not sure, though we should probably have more room because I feel that we may be picking up more people," Diego said as he recalled Wii being with them.

"Oh we are definitely working on that." Said one of the Lumas. "We are always happy to greet new people!!"

The other yellow one moved close to his face and said, "But still we wanna also work on something else for you. You deserve it for helping Mama."

"U-um, maybe we could give him s-some ideas to chose." Said the blue one a bit shyly, but the other too bounced happily. "That's a great idea!"

They all turned to the young lad. "Would that be okay, Mr. Diego? We can tell you and you can choose one for us to work first. Of course, eventually we may have them all done, but it'd at least let us choose one to pass the idea on to Polari first..."

With that, the group of Lumas gave their ideas:

------------------------------------

- Comet Observatory - Renovations -

- Available Upgrades:

"This are the Upgrades we can work on right now, Mr. Diego!"

- Terrace Upgrade -
"Thanks to the Lumas that were at Shimmerdew Valley, we gathered some seeds and materials so we can expand the Terrace Dome; turning into a bigger building to host more of a small garden, as well as to have two areas sit down, relax, eat, or exercise near nature. Miss Wii Fit would certainly like the expansion, I think."

- Entertainment System -
"Polari managed to get enough stuff from Tisselbeat Town to get a satellite comm-link working. We, u-um, don't know much of what that entails, but for us it let us work on a entertainment set for the rest area. A big TV Screen and a game console that everyone could enjoy!!"

- Hangar -
"The hangar has seen better days, And after a recent meter shower it got all banged up and with a bit of big debris. We don't have any ships up and running, but you never know when we may need it. Theres also a ol' shroomship Mama had we can start to tune up for her! We'll get it done sooner or later, but we could always prfioritize it if you like."

- Bedroom Upgrade -
"We could always prioritise expanding your room with a bigger bed, as well as your personal screen for TV and computer and maybe a cool shelve to put what you like in it!"

- Planned Upgrades:
"These are plans us Lumas have materials for it, but we need some extra help. If you find stuff or people that could help us achieve them, let us know please..."

- Item Shop -
"We Lumas travel to the Grand Mainland and back a lot, but it'd be cool if we also had a shop that could get us items delivered to the observatory alongside what we find. But we first need someone who can run a shop..."

- Appraisal Shop -
"Sometimes we find stuff we just think is Junk but may be valuable in some way. If you find someone with a good eye for that kind of stuff, maybe we can open an Appraisal Shop at the Observatory!"

- Trial Planet Upgrade -
"The Green Luma by the Trial Planetoid of the Observatory say he is bored. With no Mr. Mario to send to galaxies anymore the place has no use, but Green Luma said he could create something new: Like a place to train and become stronger! However, he may need the help of other Green Lumas, but they are still at the Grand Mainland..."

------------------------------------------

"So, what do you think, Mr. Diego?" Asked one of the yellow Lumas. "What'd you like for us to work first?"

((Basically I love the kind of "Build your base" kind of stuff in games, so I'm implementing it here. We'll get to most of them sooner or later but I feel its interesting for Diego, as the "player character" to pick which upgrades to do to turn the Observatory in a cool place to inhabit and to work in. As he gathers and meet more people, as well as visiting more places, more stuff will be open for him to send the Lumas to work on. Also, he may find special items that he can give to specific gals to increase their affinity; Think it in a sorta dating sim style haha.))

Diego smiled nodded at the bunch of ideas the Lumas were all having and he was looking at the upgrades. After a bit of thinking, he decided on the Hangar. "All right guys, I'm thinking on the Hangar. In the event we need to pick up people to shelter, it would help us out," Diego explained to the Lumas with a smile.

"My guess is we'll probably get a ship soon enough," Diego added after a bit more thought. "I hope Polari gives the okay. I'm gonna continue checking up on how everyone is doing," he said with a smile. Once the Luma headed out to talk to Polari, Diego continued his trek through the area to make sure everything was okay. He decided to check up on Rosalina.

"How you feeling?" Diego addressed the princess with a smile and a blush on his face as he recalled their intense and wonderful night of intimacy.

"Oh, hey." Rosalina smiled and handed him a plate with plenty of breakfast. The smell made his quite eager to eat and her warm smile made his heart skip beats.

"Um, fine I guess..." The princess said a bit shy. Her cheeks also brightening with a nice shade of pink. "I-I'm sorry if I don't have much to say. I just, I don't know how does this stuff goes when two people are well..t-together."

The intense lovemaking they shared was still vivid into her mind. Her body already warming up somewhat with just him around, even without the shroom's effect. Still, she knew she should keep her composure.

"everything seems fine for now, and Polari hasn't really found anything new, so I hope you don't get too bored around here."

Diego smiled at her and the delicious smell made his stomach rumbled. However, her own blush also made him blush as well. "I think we should just try and get to better know one another," Diego said after a bit of thought. "I want to get to know you better as a peson," Diego added with a kind smile on his face.

"Maybe we can spend some time together doing something," he added.

"Oh that sounds wonderful." Said Rosalina with a warm smile. "Since everything seems to be going quietly today, that give us plenty of times."

She does however start to ponder, "But what do you have in mind? I'm up for anything really."

"Well, maybe we can find a nearby world to spend a bit of time to relax on and go on a walk or something," Diego said after a bit of time trying to think of how they could spend some time trying to get to know one another. "Or maybe we can go to a fair or something," he suggested. Something they can do together while talking would help ease matters he figured.

"Hmm..."

Rosalina, crossed her arms and closed her eyes, as she started to think. "I haven't heard of any fairs currently. The festival around the Smash Tournament probably was cancel after the incident at the stadium...hmm..."

She opened her again as she spoke, looking at Diego. "Well...I guess there is somewhere we can go...Polari once mentioned it to me once I was so tired after working on the Observatory too much."

She took a pause for a second before continuing. "There's this place at the Grand Mainland; A tropical beach known as Cape Kascada. It is said to have crystalline water, warm beaches, and even a small resort for people to rest out on the way to it. The place is always sunny, and I'm sure there won't be that many people on this time of year..."

"I guess its a possibility. only if you like..."

Diego did note when he heard Rosalina mention a place they could go. It was a tropical beach. It definitely sounded like alot of fun to say the least. "Sure! That sounds like alot of fun!" Diego told her with a smile.

"After the last adventure, some fun in the sun will probably help us out," he added with a smile. "Would you like me to go tell Polari and the rest of the others?" Diego asked Rosalina. Of course, he couldn't help but picture how Rosalina would end up in a swimsuit and he blushed a bit of the thought.

"We can swim, relax and enjoy the resort," he noted on what they could do.

"Indeed. Although..." Rosalina sighed. "I feel its kind of unfair if we don't at least ask the others if they want to come...We can always take some time apart while they relax as well."

With that settled, the two soon headed to Polari and the rest to speak about the trip. The chocolate-colored Luma seemed somewhat unsure about it.

"Things have been pretty hectic down there. I'm not sure..." He said. "I guess plenty of the Lumas can stay and watch over but..."

"But you have all worked so far. Some, including you, do deserve a vacation." The Princess explained. After enough back and forth the Luma decided it was fine. The other Lumas, also feeling Polari needed to some relaxation, agreed to stay in the Observatory and watch over.

Of course, Rosalina kept the part about her getting some time with Diego while they rested out for now; Knowing the star being would flip his lid off, at least right now. She kenw, once relaxed, he wouldn't object much.

Items were gathered for the upcoming R&R as Wii Fit Trainer approached the group. "So I heard right? You're planning a little trip to Cape Kascada? I'd love to come too." Said the fitness woman.

"Sure. I guess after being trapped in that pod, you most of all deserve some rest." Rosalina mentioned, only for the pale woman to reply. "Oh, that's fine. Still, running in the sand also builds character, and the warm sun there is good for the skin and..."

She was about to go into a whole schpeal about fitness and proper care when on the beach when the cosmic princess was quick to cool her off. "A-anyways. Everything seems set. Are you ok with everything, Diego?"

Diego followed Princess Rosalina over to where Polari was and theyw ere discussing it. "Polari, you need to relax. Not letting yourself be calm and at ease will not let you focus on the bigger issues," diego explained to the big Luma before in a moment of impulse, put some spiffy-looking sunglasses on Polari. He did not know why, but it was a moment of whimsey.

Diego just kept quiet in regards to whether he would be going and just began packing. Well, not really. He didn't gave much, but he did note he had a good bit of currency he could use to purchase some swim trunks for them to use/ He turned to Wii, on mentioning on coming to Cape Kascada.

He couldn't help but smile as Rosalina cut her off before she could go on another explanation on health benefits and proper care. "Yeah, I'm okay with it. It should be alot of fun and just relaxing," he noted with a smile on his face.

With that all set, the group soon walked towards the Gate and ventured back into the Mainland...

The Lumas waved their little hands goodbye as they were encased into the blinding light.

----------------------------------

The group was quickly greeted by the beautiful sights of Cape Kascada. A beautiful beach of warm sand under the perfectly clear blue sky. the soft sea breeze blowing softly across their hair while the sound of the waves gave a serene and relaxing atmosphere to it.

Near the beach was a collection of buildings, a small town of sorts, alongside a bigger building with lots of terrain round it; With pools and chair and parasols. By the looks of things, that was the the Resort Princess Rosalina had mentioned.

Diego could also see characters of multiple sizes, colors and races, alongside many Miis across the beach. Some making castles of sand, other swimming upon the pools of the resort or at the tropical waters. While others, a lot of hot looking girls, sunbathing under the warm sunlight.

Our heroes overview was then cut by the sudden arrival of a red Zora, by the looks of it in the type familiar in Breath of the Wild. With a wide smile he greeted the newcomers. "Welcome to Cape Kascada! Please enjoy your stay. Would you require anything or have any questions?"

Rosalina smiled and replied back. "Thank you. We're looking for a place to buy some swimsuits. Do you know where we could find one?"

"Oh, check the house over there to your left. That's the Resort's shop." Explained the Zora.

"Come on guys, we better go and get some." rosalina said, happy to finally have time for some deserved rest.

"Well, I don't need one, so I'll head to that vendor over there and see if I can find some drinks! I'm thirsty!" Polari said before flipping down his sunglasses back on to his eyes and then floating away.

"Just be careful." Said the princess as she waved. Wii simply looked at the group and smiled. "Well, what are we waiting for. let's go get our swimsuits."

The three entered the store, attended by a Shy Guy who quickly pointed them out to the respective changing rooms and the vast variety of swimwear available.

"So many choices. We will go and try some while you pick something for yourself, okay Diego?" Said Rosalina before the two gals ehaded to the dressing rooms.

Diego had waved good-bye to the Lumas. He hoped to get to them all better. They were all wonderful to be with, and Polari was a smart fellow.

----------------------------------------------------

It had been years since he been to a beach. The last time Diego could remember was when he was in 8th grade and they went as part of a special field trip to the beach. The warm sand and the blue sky... it was a lovely scene and Diego felt a brief moment of calmness. Of course, he still needed some stuff before he could really enjoy the beach.

He couldn't help but smile as he saw Polari enjoying his new sunglasses before he went to get drinks. Diego then followed the lovely ladies inside of the resort store and they had a nice and good selection of swimwear. "All right then," Diego told them with a smile before he went to look at the swim suits for guys.

He was happy there was a good deal of variety and he found some different examples he wanted to try on, including some more unusual types, like jammers. He wondered how the ladies were doing.

"Diego? Everything alright?"

The young man turned back to see his two new friends, eyes suddenly widening big time.

There they were, Princess Rosalina and Wii Fit Trainer, wearing not their usual attires, but rather a pair of great bikinis.

"I-is this okay? Wii convinced me to wear this." Rosalina said while her cheeks glow red.

"Relax. You look great!" Said the Trainer. "A healthy figure like yours shouldn't be something to be ashamed of!"

"I-if you say so..." Replied the Princess.

"Yeah, was just finding some swim-wear to try..." Diego began saying before he turned around to see his new friends and his eyes shot open. It was Rosalina and Wii, looking very sexy in some nice bikinis. With Rosalina's it showed off her beautiful body that Diego became very familiar while he got a better look at how Wii looked like, with her slim yet toned figure.

"Y-you both look amazing," Diego said with a deep blush as he tried his best not to stare at their lovely figures.

Diego's compliments only made Rosalina blush more, although a soft smile showing on her lips. "T-thank you..." She replied.

"Well then, now all it's left is for you to pick yours." Said Wii. Awaiting for his choice, the two spend a little bit more before walking out of the store.

Now they all had their swimwear on as the soft sunshine warmed their bodies.

"So Diego, any ideas on what to do first?" Asked Wii.

"There's so many things to do. The beach, there's restaurants, a massage parlor, sports. This place has everything!" Rosalina giggled.

((I could sue help moving things along and developing the characters so you can make stuff happen too.))

((All righty then!))

Diego was happy to hear Rosalina's thanks while also seeing her lovely smile and blush. He would look through once more before he bought himself some swim jammers. They were a good snug fit and didn't feel irritating like swim trunks could be sometimes.

He also bought a few snacks, some sunscreen and such. He followed the ladies outside where the bright sunlight greeted them. He couldn't believe he would be spending the day being with these beautiful and wonderful women. "Well, we'll go to the beach later when the sun has sent. Let's check out the whole resort and then check our the restaurants," Diego suggested to them with a smile.

The first few hours were spent looking at the resort and getting to know it. The staff was nice and there were things like an indoor pool and different sport courts. Diego even noted there were even a few arcades for the younger guests. He couldn't resist the temptation to see what games were in a game world and led Wii and Rosalina to try.

There were alot of WarioWare like games as well as alot of other games. "I figure we can spend a bit of time here while the heat dies down a bit," he told them. He noted that Rosalina looked oddly pumped when looking at the games and Wii even looked at some, like the DDR one with interest.

((Unrelated five days till Super Mario odyssey I cant wait!!))

"Well, I tend to go for more outside exercises myself, but we're on vacation." Wii Fit Trainer commented. "I'll try out that dancing game over there."

"sure." Exclaimed the excited Rosalina before she turned towards the boy. "so, what would you have in mind. I-I don't know much but something about this place makes me wanna try as much as possible. So pick a game we could play and I'll try my best!"

((Yup! Hope you have fun! I still need to get a Switch!))

"All right! Have fun!" Diego told Wii with a smile as he wondered how she would be doing in the dancing game.

Meanwhile, Diego saw Rosalina looking for games for them. "Well, let's start with something simple," Diego said before he noticed there was an arcade machine for Mario Kart. "There's a Mario Kart game. I guess it probably won't be like the real thing, but should be fun," he told her with a smile.

Diego went and already got a bag of tokens for himself, Rosalina and Wii. "Looks like they're doing the classic token style," he told them with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom