Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road of Smash - (MysteriousD & StarMech)

With their seclusion in their own little slice of heaven, Diego's inhibitions became even more liberated, indulging in the wanton desires of pleausring his princess. He felt her hands ked in his hair and kep him in position. How she kept begging for more, encouraging him to go even more. It pushed him to lick her faster and deeper.

His loyal service to Princess Rosalina was rewarded when she finally came, filling his mouth with her personal nectar. Diego was too far in his lust to fully realize what was going on but his instinct approved it none the less. He nodded ina greement in going further in their lovemaking before he was rewarded with her on all fours, presenting herself for him.

He got into a similar position and soon enough, his erect shaft welcomed itslef back inside of Rosalina's maidenhood. He leaned in to give Rosalina a gentle lovebite as he began moving at the pace, uttlerly in bliss in being able to indulge with his beloved princess.

((FYI my portable mac computer stopped working and its seems grave, not sure if it'll be reparable so I need to send it for a check-up. As such it may mean I'll post slightly less than usual for a while as I gotta handle myself with only my really old, really busted home PC.))

Rosalina let an audible gasp escape her when the soft bit upon her neck happened, followed by her body squirming slightly, welcoming the hard manhood of Diego inside her. She was still as he remembered, tight, wet and warm. their rhythym started slow, not very fast thrusts but very deep, causing Rosalina to moan with each pound.

Her hands gripped on the sand, the crahsing of the waves accompained the lovers in the passionate sex. The open air somehow turned the cosmic princess even more. "A-ah...diego...this...this is making me feel so good....k-keep going..." she begged, followed by another moan.

Wii fit Trainer kept her voyeur actions, now furiously fingering herself while also groping her bare brast from her loose bikini top. Luckily the waves and the couple's moans were completely muting her sharp gasps and moans. The sight was just too hot; She felt ashamed, but also too horny to stop herself.

She kept thinking on Thomas. What if it was her there in place of Rosalina?

((No worries. I know what's that like. Hope everything gets better soon!!))

The wonderful experience from last time had not changed. The act of lovemaking with Rosalina remained as blissful and mind-blowing as always. Warm, wet, and tight, he continued his slow and steady thrusts, all while he held to Rosalina for deal life. Her quiet begging and sweet moans encouraged him even further to go and indulge in this wonderful transcendence.

Neither he and Rosalina were aware of Wii watching them and the sound of the waves along with their moaning was enough to distract them anyway. Diego began to pick up the pace. His hands went over to grip her lovely breasts and caress and massage them while he was going a bit faster.

((Good news. They managed to fix my Mac.))

Rosalina's breasts felt so good. Big and round, but also so soft and malleable. Truly a gorgeous beauty currently moaning his name. Her hair band swayed back and forth softly with each pounding while her gaze continued to shift between closed eyes and loo back at Diego.

"d-doing it...here...it's so naughty...b-but it feels goood....oooh..." she moaned, having never done anything of the sort in such a mischievous place, it was driving her adrenaline a bit higher than usual. These more eager moans continued and continued as Diego could feel the cosmic princess' insides clenching more against his throbbing rod.

If Diego wanted to do something in particular, Rosalina would object none. This was their romantic moment together, and she'd do anything that would make her boyfriend happy.

((That’s good news!))

Diego was in utter ecstasy as he felt his beloved princess’ big soft breasts in his hands, making his fingers eager to play andngrope with them. All while he was groaning out her name, looking at his princess or having his eyes closed from the pleasure.

“I-it feels so good, especially with you, my princess,” Diego told her with a smile as the fact they were outside in the open and they were fucking line animals had his blood pumping a bit faster than normal and it just aroused him even further.

“I’m gonna cum soon. Can I cum inside?” Diego asked Princess Rosalina as he leaned in to give his princess a lovebite on the neck. “I wanna donthis so much more with you,” he told her lovingly.

Rosalina's moan kept and kept coming. Her body now fully submitted with the pleasure her boyfriend was giving her. "Ahn...oooh y-yess!!! A-almost there..."

"It feels..ahn...with you t-too Diego". she managed to spout in between all that shouting and calling. "C-cum whenever you like. I wanna do this with you more tooooo!!!"

It didn't last long before the princess' head jerked back as a hard, loud moan escaped her lips. her orgasm fully crashing down upon her. She fully welcomed it, at this point. Not just an effect of that strange mushroom, but rather fully embracing the desire to be with Diego in this carnal lust.

((Hope you had some awesome holidays!))

Diego had gave into the intense desires that he had and was letting instinct guide him in the pleasure he was having with his girlfriend. Hearing she was so close just had him go faster and harder, wanting to reach their climax in unison.

He held it in until hearing her beautiful moan escape her lips. When her orgasm hit, he felt his shaft be squeezed by her walls and a rush of her juices come out. That was all he needed before he came inside of his princess, their love mixing in together as he held her tighter, squeezing her breasts at the same time.

"I-I love this so much... I love doing this with you... I love you," Diego said breathily, his mind high from the intense high of passion and emotional intimacy the two shared. He was completely oblivious to the fact that Wii was watching them having it like animals.

Rosalina was now panting heavily as her body went limp on the sand while Diego rested on top of her. Her face flushed, but her gaze looked back at him before using her remaining energies to turn over and put her arms around him and then bring her lips to his in a sweet kiss.

Meanwhile, Wii was equally panting as her face was red. She had just climaxed alongside the two lovers; Her slit dripping into the sad after her fingers thrusted inside of it like crazy. Her mind and heart were racing.. Seeing them do that; Seeing Diego like that, it had heavily turned her on. Having been a while since she had such a good time alone, her body felt exhausted, like if she ahd ran a marathon. But boy did she enjoy it.

Still, a desire continued to linger in her head. Having seen how strong, how full of stamina he was. She wondered what'd it be having sex with Diego...

After resting enough and having a fair share of cute kisses, Rosalina got up and took her discarted bikini, putting it back one. "U-Um, Diego." She said a bit shy, "That was amazing...I...I really enjoy it. Just like before. You're so full of energy and well...if you ever feel like this again...I wouldn't say no to you." She smiled at the end of that, reassuring him that everything was alright.

((Basically, if Diego feels like doing more pervy lewd things from this point on, she won't mind.))

His face flushed, Diego wasn't sure what to do as his mind was recovering from the sexual high. Fortunately, he had an answer provided to him when his princess wrapped her arms around him and brought him in for a kiss. He happily returned the kiss, savoring their nude bodies touching while their tongues danced.

After having spent a bit of time recovering, Diego got dressed once more and helping Rosalina get back in her swimsuit. He looked lovingly at his princess; he didn't mind if she was a bit taller than him (though that was because Rosalina was quite tall), he loved everything about her. "I would like to do this a whole lot more with you. I want to get to know you more and show how much you mean to me," Diego expressed to her with a smile before he felt a bolt of inspiration and kiss her neck.

However, while he was still taking deep breaths, he heard a twig snap. When he turned around, his face became red.

It was Wii, why presumably stood up to try and sneak back. Her flushed face, exposed breasts and wet maidenhood made it abundantly clear that she was watching the two fuck like rabbits... and she clearly enjoyed it. Diego opened his mouth and closed it, too shock to react.

Rosalina moaned softly, followed by a giggle when Diego placed his arms around her waist from behind her and kissed her neck softly. Her hand moving back and caress his hair tenderly "O-ooh. You certainly know how to get me excited. Maybe we can...do more once we get back to bed~..."

That's when the two hear the branch snap and turn to see Wii trying to walk away. The three froze right there, jaws dropped and eyes widened. A loooong silence soon followed. Only the sound of the waves causing any noise.

Finally the ice was broken, and while stuttering, Wii Fit Trainer spoke. "I...um...I was looking for you and...well...."

"How...long had you been watching?"

The Trainer sighed. "...All of it. I'm...I'm sorry. I wanted to look away but I...couldn't" A shade of red invading her usual pale white face.

"I know I shouldn't pry on what you do privately, but it was so intense I..."

Diego did approve at what Rosalina said in regards to having some later fun when they were in the bed, but of course, the sudden revelation of Wii being there and spying on them was a a massive shock to say the least. He was stunned in silence while Rosalina managed to gain a little bit of composure to ask how long Wii had been watching.

"...D-Did you get turned on?" Diego asked as he was just starting to recover from the oredeal and was noticing that Wii was still with her cleavage and wet maidenhood exposed, showing off she very much was enjoying their view, and Diego began wondering he implciations.

Wii Fit Trainer's pale face became even redder at Diego's question, quickly putting her swimsuit back together to hide her sinful shame.

Rosalina's blush also grew redder at the realization, not sure how to respond. "Did you r-really...do that while watching us?" Finally she managed to ask.

After a lot of stuttering, the fit gal sighed and confessed, "It's been...a long time since I really had any, well, a-action like that. I was gonna walk away but something pushed me to keep watching. You two were so intense that...it was so enticing..."

Rosalina was shocked. "Um...I...I s-see..." However, what surprised her more wasn't that their friend was watching...or that she was fingering herself to the sight, but rather that the cosmic princess was finding herself surprisingly turned on by the news!!

She quickly shook her head to bring herself back to reality and tries to sooth things now. "A-anyways. I'm not mad, a-a-and I'm sure Diego isn't mad as well. We should probably t-talk about this some other time. How about we return to the Resort; I bet Polari must be worried sick!"

Wii had to agree. Things were getting a bit awkward. "Y-yeah..."

-----------------------------------

The trio, trying to push the nervousness about their previous situation aside, walked in on a rather unusual sight.

There was Polari there, sunglasses still on it seemed, but was currently talking to another trio of characters. While they didn't seem like famous starts Diego'd recognize, they did appeared, like some of the people at Green Star Pass or the visitors of the Resort they saw before, to be of races of games he may recognize.

Two of them were a male and female Zora; By their looks possibly based on their kind's looks in Breath of the Wild. The shark-looking male was tall and muscular and of a black color. The girl was rather pretty and curvy on the hips, quite an eye catcher our hero'd admit, and had a blue colored hide.

The two Zora were speaking to what seemed to be some kind of Jellyfish person (similar to this), probably from the world of Splatoon. He appeared to be wearing a Hawaiian styled shirt, but also a top hat and monocle. A rather eccentric look.

The brown star kid turned to see our ehroes and quickly called them over. "Oh, there you are!! Where have you been!?"

"Walking through the beach!!" The two girls responded in unison rather abruptly. Polari was confused by it, but let it slide.

"Um, ok?...Look, I was looking for you three around the Resort when I was told some odd things are happening."

Rosalina's focus quickly shifted to what was happening, "Like what?"

"If I may..."

The Jellyfish person scooted over to our heroes, clearing his throat before speaking. "My name is Mr. Jellouise. And I am the owner of the Resort at Cape Kascada. I was talking to your star-soarer friend here about the recently vandal acts that have been occurring in my fine establishment."

"Someone been messing with your place? Everything seemed fine when we got here." Wii pointed out.

"Ah yes. We have been trying to cover it, but its been escalating to all parts of the Resort!" Explained Mr. Jellouise.

"Every morning, the beachfront is filled with this strange toxic black goop. Marine life that has touched tends to go crazy or transform and mutate. The Cleanup Crew has tried its best to clean each time, but these pools have surfaced more and more each day as of late." Explained the male Zora.

"Yes. Polluting was one thing, but now we had some of our clients starting to disappear! As our lovely Messuse can attest." Said the jellyfish.

The female Zora stepped in, "Many of the clients wait for their special massage at my parlor, but suddenly the line has pretty much vanished. I just assumed it was a slow day of business, but I took a nightly stroll through the complex when I noticed trails of the goop all over the place, reaching into some of our cabins."

She looked so distressed but continued. "Even yesterday, I was helping out a trio of adorable little Green Lumas and right when they leave my parlor, I suddenly heard some screams. Ran out only to find nobody was there but a pond of that icky grime..."

"That's what got me so worried," explained Polari, "I didn't know the Green Lumas were vacationing here. And now something or someone has kidnapped them!!"

"I tell you, this must be work from beyond the stars!!" Exclaimed the panicked male Zora, despite his taller size. Mr. Jellouise sighed and facepalmed (or rather tentaclepalmed in his case) at what he was saying. "again with those delusions, young man?"

"They are real! I saw them. Those shadowy things came from above one night! I bet they are behind this weird goo and those kidnappings!!"

"It's a trick, I tell you!" Said the Jellyfish. "Oh I know EXACTLY who may be behind this. A resentful business partner of mine who must be out to ruin my precious Resort!"

"Business partner?" Asked Rosalina.

The jellyfish sighed before explaining, "Long time ago, the Resort was seeing some bad times. As such I had to swallow my pride and ask for a loan from..let's say, less-than-ideal sources. The man offered me a fair share of coin, and in exchange for some tax payments I had to do I managed to bring the Resort back to its glory and pay my full debt. But the greedy little devil was sneaking shady dealings underneath my business, as well as adding more and more debt payments by exploiting loophole after loophole. I had paid my share honorably and by hard work, yet her continued to demand money or ELSE! Eventually I had enough with his shady doings and called authorities on him. But he must be doing all of this as petty revenger. I'm sure of it!!"

The entire area was dead quiet as Wii was very quiet in regards if she was watching them. To Diego's shock, the fitness trainer admitted that she did. The idea that she liked watchng them was arousing. The idea that she was turned Diego on a little bit to say the least and his mind crossed to more lewd thoughts. After all, Wii was a very attractive woman with tones muscles yet still lean.

He shook his head and he was grateful for Rosalina forcing them back to reality. "Y-yeah, I'm not mad at all," Diego managed to say as they decided to hed back to the resort. He was quite happy the conversation would be put out of their mind for a time.

However, as he walked near Rosalina, he couldn't help but grab her soft hand and give a tender squeeze. He was truly falling for the tall cosmic beauty that only a week ago he thought existed in fiction. He hoped to be at her side for the rest of their lives.

-----------------------------------------------

Diego did not what to expect when they got back. He figured they would probably just get some dinner or a late lunch given the sun would begin setting soon. However, instead he saw a male and female Zora. He initially didn't recognize him, but it then hit that they were likely from Breath of the Wild. He did not give too much thought on thus and he noted he was speaking to some sort of jellyfish person, likely from Splatoon. He owned neither games due to his financial situation back home, but does know about them and play a little bit of them.

Diego paid attention to everything strange that was going on here. He raised an eyebrow at hearing acts of vandalism here though he wondered what sort of vandalism. The fact it was escalating despite the fact that few were noticing was imrpessive. Diego mentally became on high alert once he heard that there was strange black goop involved. In Diego's gut, he figured the goop here was probably the same one in the woods where they rescued all of the Lumas beforehand.

And it looks like more Luma became in more danger as a result of this. Diego sighed as he finished processing it. "Mr. Jellouise, I am thinking your Zora collegue may have a point. This black goop unfortunately sounds frightfully familiar. It was responsible for the disappearance of several tourist groups and other individuals at a different location. Furthermore, this also sounds familiar to what happened to Isle Delphino much longer ago back," Diego explained before he began thinking some more.

"That doesn't mean your former isn't invovled, especially if he is attempting to use vile substance in trying to sbaotage the resort, though in which case, he is playing with a toxic far beyond his control. Regardless, I will be happy to help in restoring order and saving eveyrone here and the resort," Diego finished.

"Oh my." Exclaimed Mr. Jellouise, "If what you say its true, young lad, then I'm no longer sure if this really is the work of who i thought it was. After all, there would be nothing for him to gain out of it...but then...who could have do--"

Their chit-chat was quickly silenced when the male Zora pointed towards the ocean. The waters near the shore filling up with the same black goo that Diego had previously encountered. And from its depths, a monstrous creature emerged.

First came a series of black and blue tentacles, wailing crazy before the rest of its body emerged. Some kind of cephalopod abomination; A beast squid the size of a house! A glitched out roar emerged from it as its four eyes opened, painted of a crimson red.

It's body seemed gelatinous and wobbly, like if it was mixed with the very goop itself, but also possessed pieces of shell-ed armor across certain parts of its body, as well as big spikes of whats seemed like coral. sprouting from gooping holes in its frames.

"Sweet Zapfish what the blazes is that!?!?!" Exclaimed the jellyfish person.

The created started to move out of the ocean, leaving a train of black goo behind it. Its flailing tentacles throwing sand and destroying umbrellas, chairs and everything in its path.

"It must be another creature or person corrupted by that black goo." Rosalina commented, "Just like with Petey Piranha back then..."

The monstrous squid roared before lunging a particular tentacle at the group, its limb extending way past its normal size. The female Zora screamed in horror as the tentacle wrapped around her and lifted her into the air.

With another roar hurting our heroes' ears, the monster moved back into the water with the Zora in tow, before moving away.

"I-it's taking her to the ocean ruins cape! S-s-somebody please do something!!!" Exclaimed Mr. Jellouise.

Diego turned to see what was it the male Zora was pointing to. And his fears were confirmed. It was indeed that omnious black goo that he and girls encountered just back a few days or so ago. Howebver, there was some sort of giant monsterous squid or Bloop or something. He was reminded of the Gooper Blooper from Super Mario Sunshine.

"It looks like a weird mutated squid!" Diego noted as he put himself in front of Wii and Princess Rosalina to protect them as he kept an eye on the monster in front of them. He saw that it grabbed the female Zora before it escaped. "The ruins... you mean the ones nearby?" Diego asked. Once he got the confirmation, he became serious.

"We should head back to our room and suit up so we can go and investigate this," Diego told the two. There were people to be saved.

"Right!" Said the two girls in unison, understanding the situation right away.

Mr. Jellouise was delighted. "Oh thank you, thank you. You truly are heroes!!"

The male Zora turned to his boss and interrupted. "Sir, it should we wise if we head back to the resort to put a warning. The visitors shouldn't be roaming the beach with that beast causing havok like that. We also need the cleaning squad to start getting rid of that goo as soon as possible..."

"Why yes. Good luck to you all." Said the fancy jellyfish.

---------------------------------------------------

After dressing back to their normal clothing, the trio of heroes arrived at the secluded cape where the ruins previous mentioned stood. Princess Rosalina, despite the gravity of the situation, couldn't help but to blush still. After all, this place was the exact same place where she and Diego were previous going at it in their intimacy.

However, that thought refocused into the task at hand when seeing how the small shrine of old stone and moss that stood the end of the cape was now wrecked and torn apart; A huge hold made on the previously stone wall that once stood there. The trail of black goop seemed to lead all the way inside, meaning that the monstrous fiend that kidnapped the poor Zora messuse forced its way inside.

"Let time we dealt with this. Poor Petey was forced to mutate into a bigger monster, and started capturing everyone for energy. I really hope that poor Zora is not suffering the same fate." Rosalina worried.

"Do not worry, mama. We're gonna save the day just like you did before. Right Diego?" Said Polari cheerfully. Rather excited at the prospect of actually helping our heroes this time around.

"Guess we won't find out until we jump in." Wii Fit Trained added, right before another health tip, "Remember, takes slow deep breaths if you suffer any feelings of panic; Specially in tight spaces.

Rosalina had a cartoony sweat falling down her head as she laughed awkwardly, "R-right. Um, thanks Wii."

The group, after skipping over the pools of goop, made their way inside. beautiful blue marbel-like materials adorned the entire ruins. Filled with unreadable ancient script carved on the walls, the only thing that Diego really recognized was the symbol of Smash plastered in many areas....

Diego had equiped his Mii Gunner armor and couldn't help but take time to check something. To see if that Mario capability was there. He couldn't understand the readings, but the form seemed to be acknowledged by his suit nonetheless. He took a deep breath before he out on his game face. When he stepped out, he saw the ladies were ready as well and they began heading to the location.

---------------------------------

The location of which was where Diego and Rosalina indulged in one another's company while Wii watched. Diego couldn't help but blush a bit, especially when he saw Rosalina blush as well. Rehardless, he saw the shrine that was there was in pieces, with a huge hole in the stone wall. He looked down to see the trail of black goop.

"This is the place all right," Diego muttered before he turned to see Rosalina. "Regardless, we gotta go and save them," Diego said while looking at Polari with his own confident smile. He was happy to get along better with him as he turned toward the runing. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit at what Wii said though he did take a breath as he got his arm cannon at the ready.

They went inside, avoiding the piles of goo. Diego took a moment to try and see any of the runes. He could read none, but the Smash symbol was there, all over the place.

"Why here though? The presence of this symbol means it obviously has to be someting noticeable and worthwhile. I can't help bu feel this place is hallowed ground," Diego said as he looked around the place.

"I have no idea, honestly." Polari answered, "Many of these ruins have been here in the Grand Mainland for years before any people of the other worlds, including us, ever showed up."

"Why would that monster even come to this place?" Wii asked with a shrug.

However, all their chats about the nature of this ruins were cut short however, when the floor started to shake. Our heroes loosing our footing before gazing down upon the floor. The ancient stone they were treading was quickly cracking away, from small to huge fissures, the floor started to give away under their very feet until nothing was left.

Polari tried his best to grab everyone, but their combined weight was too much for the poor Luma and the entire group fell down into the darkness below....

--------------------------------------

By the time Diego reopened his eyes, time seemed to have passed. He was now stuck in the bottom of some small pit with nothing but stone around him. There wasn't much wiggle room to speak of, specially with the sudden weight he was feeling on top of him.

...as well as something soft.

That's when he realize who was on top of the young lad. Wii Fit Trainer groaned away as she found herself on him. Her white breasts pressed hard against his face.

Before Diego further press any questions in regards to some of the mysteries surrounding this strange place, he felt the floor begin to shake and suddenly, an intense sinking feeling began to over take him. The ancient stone began cracking away and before they knew it, the floor gave out under them. While they could've slowed down their fall with their special abilities, the suddenness kept them from acting on time and they fellow into the abuss below.

---------------------------------------

Diego felt pain. Not that much pain. From what he estimated, Polaru may not have been able to kept them levitated, but his anti-gravity properties meant that he was able to slow their fall down enough to only gain mild injuries beyond unconsciousness.

However, when Diego opened his eyes, they opened very widely. After all, it is an appropriate reaction to having Wii's lovely bust in his face with her on top of him. Diego grabbed her slender sides and pushed her gently off of him, all while his face was an intense shade of red from having the fitness trainer's cleavge shoved up into his view.

"I-is everyone okay?" Diego said to the group, while still blushing. He quickly muttered a quick apology to Wii over having her cleavge in his face.

Diego looked around to realize this was rather a small pit. Only he and Wii Fit Trainer were there. Had Rosalina and Polari fallen into another? Or perhaps they were still on higher ground and could look for them...

There was also not much leg room to move. Despite trying to get the Trainer's body off him, it was proving diffculting, only ending up in accidentally squeezing her breast with his hand when he tried to push her.

"Aa-h!" Gasped Wii as her body trembled. Despite of it, she did not ebrate Diego, as it was obviously an accident.

"I don't think we can really do much, other than hopefully wait for the others to find us." She continued before shouting for help only to get echoes back. "D-damnit..."

It wasn't already awkward that she had been caught masturbating while watching the young lad and the cosmic princess go at it. She was now trapped really close to him and...it kind of was making her pale body feel hot...

Diego's attempt to try and get Wii gently off of him was harder than he thought and when he tried to push her, his hand felt something very soft. He blushed when he realized he accidentally touched Wii's breast. "AUGH! I'M SO SORRY!" Diego shouted, intense redness returning to his face when he felt the breast of Wii. However, he did manage to better get off of her.

However, he was trapped in close confines with her. Diego took a note of Wii... she was attractive in a different way than Rosalina. While Rosalina had her soft princessy body, Wii was firmer and more toned yet slender and lovely. He didn't mind that they were both taller than him, though Wii barely just.

Diego tried to shoot lasers up to serve as a way to get light. "There's not even enough room for me to try and double jump. Maybe we can go back to back and try climbing up the walls," he suggested to Wii.

While it helped, it appeared that the room they were, pit included, was illuminated enough to see eachother well. Way too well, actually, as Wii Fit's body still remained so close. The pit itself seemed to have quite smooth walls, and the long way up made it seem like just climbing up wasn't an option. It's not like they could even move away from eachother to do so!

"I guess is up to Rosalina to find us. I hope she is alr--" That's when Wii gasped, her white face becoming redder. Something hard was pressing against her yoga pants. Big and hard; And Diego knew exactly what it was....

"I-is that your..." Wii stuttered while looking at him.

With the lasers, Diego was able to see better, but he didn't need them. Before long, the natural luminescence of the cave was enough once his eyes adjusted to it. It reminded him of dusk time back at home, back when the sky was that sort of blue just after the sun set. However, the light actually made him realize that he was closer to Wii than he thought. There wasn't that much room for the two of them to move.

In fact, when he tried to move back, it wasn't long before his wall hit back and while he was able to stand up, he was still standing very close to Wii, still physically touching her. His legs were a bit entangled with hers. However, he the realized something else.

Within the movement, he ende dup grinding up againt Wii, which got something excited. His face became intensely red before he faced the gasping Wii who saw that she did indeed felt his girth through his pants pressing up against her yoga pants clad bottom. He could only nod in embarassment, toostunned to say anything else. His hard-on was resting up against her and there was so little room that each time he did move a bit, it just caused him to grind up against her more.

He had no idea what to say or do, though he felt his instinct telling him to just fuck her there.

That's when Diego was caught completely by surprise. Wii Fit Trainer's hips started to slowly grind on her own. A slow pace, but very through, rubbing vigorously against his hardened bulge.

Wii blushed. When would she ever had the chance?...right? She made a note to herself to apologize and explain everything to Rosalina later, but right now, her mind continued to dwell on the handsome lad under her, who she had previously had seen fucking the cosmic princess with such might...

"Diego..." She whispered, still grinding. Her white hand reached his before leading it into her chest. "Could we...do it?" She asked.

His hand, almost by instinct, cupped around her breasts, kneading softly through her top. A soft moan escaped Wii's lips, enticing him even more. They were stuck in here, so why not make the most of this solitude...?

Diego’s eyes widened when he felt Wii’s hips grind against his hardening bulge. He could feel her curves as she did so, going slow yet very thorough. He groaned softly as his shivered in delight.

Instinct took control as he realized he accidentally grasped her breast under her top and sports bra underneath. Despite trying to protest, his desire took over. He wanted this; he wanted her. Her toned beautiful body for him.

He briefly snapped out of his stupor when he felt her hand touch his and enticing him to do so. He only nodded before he leaned in to kiss her. He groaned in pleasure as he activated his armor to turn off and come off, leaving him in his normal clothing, which he was finding too confining for this moment. His had kept squeezing Wii’s breasts, while he felt himself growing harder.

Back
Top Bottom