Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road of Smash - (MysteriousD & StarMech)

Diego became surrounded with an intense red glow. He reached within for that hidden power and grasped it. He saw his armor transform into resembling that of the legendary plumber. This included the big metallic hamer along with a red cannon and he felt the hat on his head.

He smirked as he felt more confident. Diego jumped out of the way of the pillar, jumping in away to make Jumpman Mario himself proud. He launched fiery shots from his cannon at the eyes of the Kraken before he got his hammer ready.

"No mor toys for you," Diego said before he brought the hammer down on the pillar, intending on breaking the thing.

((Sorry for taking so long, it's been tough on my first month of my new job.))

The pillar shattered into countless pieces, dirt and rubble slipping off its tentacles. The Kraken roared once more, specially after the fiery shots having sizzled part of its body.

Rising its limbs, dripped into malicious goop like in rapid fire towards Diego. Rosalina slide in front and used her Gravitational Pull, twisting their direction to the sides and protecting her boyfriend from it. Charging her Luma Shot, then launched Silver Luma to impact the creature right on its eye. it tumbled back and smacked upon the wall with a groan and smearing its ooze against it...

It was livid! And suddenly...it sank...

Yes, it dived upon the puddle of ooze under it, vanishing from sight. How could a creature its size hide in a mere knee-deep pool of goop?

"Guys watch out!!!" Cried Wii Fit Trainer.

The two glanced at the ceiling to see the Kraken sprouted from the goop up top. Roaring, the monster jumped down, trying to flat them...

((Unrelated, I noticed your KLK RP and seems neat. Pretty cool!))

((I know what that is like, my friend. It's nuts.))

Diego smiled at Rosalina's intense action to save him from being attacked before she hit him right in the eye. It looked it definitely a good bit of amage and he saw the monster seem to sink it defeat. However, it was just mad . Furthermore, it was now changing tactics. To Diego, that usually meant they were on the road to defeating it. He didn't know how much more needed to be done.

Byt he needed to protect his ladies.

He saw the Kraken appeared and he ran, bursting in speed, pushing Wii and Rosalina out of the way to make sure they didn't get. Diego himself nearly missed it.

"Turnabout is fair play," Diego noted before he jumped into the air, spun and used the motion to slame the hammer unto Kraken's face.

The Kraken slammed down upon the floor, then sank again into the black goop...before leaping out of the smears in the walls!!

IT seemed tot ravel through the goop in an incredible way. Somewhat...familiar too....

But there was no time to dwell on that. Diego, Rosalina and Wii managed to evade its desperation attacks swiftly, but it was time to hit it with all they got. Diego made sure to stop the Kraken from tis continuous goop teleporting with a surprise spin and hammer slam that smacked the sap straight into the non goopy ground. A Groan escaping the beast followed by a cartoonish bump on the head.

It was the moment. Rosalina charged a bunch of concentrated cosmic magic in her wand, ready to laugh with a flick of it; Wii already in her Sun Salutation pose, generating a big orb of light to blast at the fiend.

It was time for Diego to charge his final shot as well...

Diego kept an eye on that weird way the goop moved and such. He did not know what was going on, but something about that was familiar.

However, he couldn't think much on it since he realized that the Kraken was now acting desperate. He was doing everything to knock back and repell the attack. However, he also got knocked back into the and the suit began to charge and fizzle abit.

"Master code unlocked. Suit restrictions offline," a voice said from the suite and Diego checked the armor. While he was still in Mario mode, he noticed he could now switch between the various attacks in his baseline arsenal. He switched from the rapid-fire laser to the charge shot the Mii Gunner had and began charging for a final attack.

All at once, he and the ladies fired it at the Gooper Blooper Krakren.

The three attacks, fully charged, were shot at the DarkSplatter Kraken (Thats the beast's name as I mentioned before since it's not quite a blooper...), coming together into a massive explosion that, while did not bring the place down luckily, was loud and strong enough to shake the ground around them.

The monster cried one final glitched screech of anguish as it's body started to light out, beams of light coming out from it's body before it exploded into a massive flash of light.

he light and smokes vanished as the black good rained down upon everything. but before our group could worry, they noticed how each drop of it dissolved into light particles before they could even touch everything. This happened with all the goo around, disappearing without a trace after a few seconds...

That's when other things started to rain down upon the center of the chamber. Fish. Lots of different kind of fishes: Bass, tuna, salmon, loach, you name it. But alongside those also some mooks like a few Cheep Cheep and a couple of Bloopers. Rosalina looked around as, to her surprise, there was not a Grand Star around like it happened back with Petey Piranha...

Soemthing else caught everyone's attention tho. A figure fell down alongside all the other marine creatures, another cephalopod of different shape color from the bloopers, who smacked hard on the floor, leaving some ink stains due to the impact.

"Youch!! Owww..."

It also seemed to be dizzy but also conscious...

The group approached it to take a closer look. It was a blue Squid laying there, eyes as swirls and stars spinning around his head...

"Ugh...did anyone caught the plate of that Roller user...?"

The squid sank upon the stin of blue ink it had generated, only to pop out not a squid, but a kid. Of squid-like hairdo made in a ponytail and wearing some street-wise clothing. Still with his head spinning tho...

Diego may have not been very wise on his franchise, but he recognized him somewhat. He was an Inkling! From the world of Splatoon just like Mr. Jelouise back at the resort...

The inkling boy opened his eyes as his vision cleared up, seeing our hero and his two ladies. "Oh, 'sup. Um...can i ask you what are you doing here?...actually...where am I? I thought I was at the Resort..."

Diego saw the monster explode into ligjt before the goo also began to disappear. He then saw it. Fish. A whole lot of fish. Besides normal fish, they were also video gamey fish and what not. "It definitely looks like this was no ordinary incident then," Diego made note of before he saw the figure there. It was a squid... no, it was a kid.

It was a squid kid. Wait, he was an Inkling!

He may not have owned Splatoon, but he played the game a bit and recognized the characters.

"It appears that you were at the center of a plot, my friend. Let's get you back to the resort," Diego said, his mind filled with complicated thoughts with everything that had happened along with the fatigue now setting in. He let the inkling kid ride on his back whie he was carrying the Zora masseuse bridal style and leading the group back to the resort.

After a long walk, Diego led them back to the resort so they could be returned, safe and sound. He was feeling uttelry exhausted.

The way back was not a long one, but exhausting after Diego offered himself to carry both the inkling and the Zora...he really didnt have to, the Zora even insisted, but I guess he was stubborn.

Regardless, now they were now all at the Kascada Resort. A nearby glance made Diego realize there were a lot more people walking around. Suddenly, Mr. Jelouise appeared with an expression of joy.

"Holy Mackerels. I do not know what you did, boy, but suddenlly all the black goop disappeared into nothingness!" Exclaimed the old jellyfish. "the Resorts looks pristine! Even better, one of our buildings, that was entirely submerged in the stuff popped right out when it vanished. We took a look inside and lo and behold, all the disappeared clients were there. In weird pods, yes, but then they vanished alongside the goo and everyone just walked free with zero idea what happened. It's a inkredible miracle, I say!"

Rosalina sighed in relief, "That's reassuring." She was glad everyone was okay, after all. that's when a series of voice were heard in unison.

"Mama! Mama!!"

The princess turned around and gasped in joyful surprise as a trio of green Lumas arrived in the scene, rushing to the woman and hugging her with their stubby arms. Rosalina simply hugged back. "Oh I'm so happy you are alright. Next time please tell me if you're going out, okay?"

"We promise, mama!"

It was a cute sight to see. Family reunited. Polari simply hovered near Diego. "You really are remarkable. Now the Green Lumas and everyone at the Resort are alright! Way to go."

The Inkling Boy regained his senses and stepped off our hero as he looked around. "I do't really know what's going on, but soudns like I miss something super-weird. Anyways.." He turned to the Resort owner, "Say, mister. Now that your problem got solve, does it mean the Resort's Turf War Competition can start?"

"What?" Mr. Jelouise said, "Whatever are you talking about, boy? The Competition was DAYS ago. To be honest, it was almost around the time the goop started to appear all over the place..."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?"?

The inkling fell to his knees and sighed. "Awww, that's like a total bummer! I can't believe I missed the whole thing..."

That did spark the curiosity amongst our heroes. Wii approached the lad and asked, "What exactly do you remember before blacking out?"

The Inking crossed his arms and thought. "Hmm..."

"Well..I remember I was just walking around the beach one night. I was super stoked cause the competition was tomorrow and I also had an appointment with a pretty masseuse in the morning before that. I was gonna be so energized to play..."

"And...?" Asked Polari rather rude, hoping to skip to the important part.

"Well, I remember seeing this flash of light and a shooting star fall by the cape over where you found me. It was so Fresh!!! So I wanted to take a look, but then two of the Resort workers told me it was some kind of new attraction being tested and I could pass...then someone just clobber me on the back of the head and passed out." Said the Inkling.

Rosalina looked concerned. A falling star...it had to be another Grand Star!!!

"What!?" Mr. Jelouise huffed. "That must be nonsense, my staff don't work at that area, nor do I have any star-related attractions here!!"

The Inkling continued, "When i woke up. the pretty star was gone and I'm pretty sure I lost my wallet...oh well, I had my whole resort stay paid anyways..." Everyone seemed a bit weirded out at how chill he was about losing his money...

"So were those fake staff members who turn you into that monster?" Rosalina asked worried.

"Um...nah, i don't think so." Responded the squid kid, "After I woke up I descided to just return to the resort when I saw a trail of black ink aroudn the coast. I assumed it was some new kind of team color for inklings so I took a closer look. Then, everything went black and...well..next thing I know I wake up and saw you guys!"

Rosalina looked down. They still have no idea where all this black goop came from..."

But then curiosity struck. "Say...do you remember how those who scammed you looked like?"

"Hmm...oh right! One of them was very short and bulky...fat and yellow! The other was lanky, very tall and purple!!"

The cosmic princess took a second, but that description quickly hit her memory. "Wait...that sounds awfully like Wario & Waluigi!!"

Is Diego stubborn? Yes,yes he is. He liked helping people and the determination helped keep his mind off of what happened between him and Wii. He felt very tired though he forced himself to stay awake in regards to paying attention on what's happening. Diego did smile when he was hearing about the good news, including the resort being up and running once more and eveyrone being safe. However, the fact the slime pods were involved was something he took a note on, especially because of how similar it was to the last incident.

Diego smiled at Polari's praise before turning over to pay attention to what was happening in regards to getting answers out of the Inkling boy.

So, the kid noticed something strange and got konked out by something or rather someone, along with the fact of the Grand Star, which definitely got his attention. It definitely meant someone was involved.

"Well, given Wario was likely the one who stole his wallet, definitely sounds like him," Diego said as he smiled at Rosalia for figuring it out. "Looks like we have a lead and thus, the next time we see them, we'll give them a thoroughly interrogation," Diego noted. "I'm just happy everyone is okay," Diego added, smiling at everyone and feeling tired as heck.

"Come on everyone, we should probably head to bed. We can still have some fun tomorrow," he said with a hopeful smile though his mind still was thinking on what happened with Wii, which he signaled with a knowing look to Wii. He had no idea what to do with this.

"True, although it'd be best if we return to the Cosmic Observatory to rest. We managed to get some good relaxation, even if it was interrupted later..." Polari mentioned, "Nothing beats the comfort of one's home after all.."

"Well while I cannot deny that, you have done so much for my establishment I think you all deserve this." Mr. Jelouise's gelatinous tentacle headed into his pocked before taking up what is seemed like a blue card with the logo of the Resort.

"Here's your lifetime pass! You, young boy, and any of your friends are welcome into my dear Resort as VIPs!" He said, "Of course...right now I do gonna reorganize everything, after such chaos. But I guaranteed you the Resort will be back up and running soon!"

His eyes then moved towards the Zora masseuse before continued, "as for you, my dear. I think you deserve some time off this place after the nasty experience you had to endure. My most sincere apologies for ever letting that happen..."

The Zora smiled and nodded. "That's very considerate of you, Mr. Jelouise. That...does give me an idea." She glanced at diego before another short bow. "I want to repair you for saving me from that predicament. How about I accompany you all to your home. I can provide spa services so you can feel refreshed whenever you like!"

"Woah, that is a rather big reward. Are you sure about it?" Rosalina asked, "We would't want you to make you work just because we saved you..."

"Oh, i don't mind at all!" Responded the Zora. "My names is Mizuho, by the way. i think i never introduced myself before..."

Wii thought for a moment, "Well, a relaxed body is a healthier one..."

"I say let's leave it up to Diego." Polari added, "so, what do you think?"

> Diego's Choice: Would he want to let Mizuho the Zora join the crew? -

"Yeah, definitely," Diego said with a smile, surprised that he already thought of the Cosmic Observatory as his home. However, he was still very grateful in accepting the special lifetime pass for them. "Thank you very much sir," Diego told him with a smile before he turned to see the Zora masseuse be offered some vacation.

However, he was surprised to here that she would want to go with them. In fact, especially offering spa services to help. It was a nice offer and he then noticed that it was up to him to decide.

Well, the more the merrier and it would give them something to do while they were on the Observatory.

"Of course you can come along, Miss Muzhuo. Welcome aboard," Diego tells her with a smile, doing his best to stave exhaustion while also relying on said tiredness to hold back the various confused feelings with what happened hours ago.

Mizuo smiled and gave another bow. "I'm glad to be of service!"

Soon enough the whole group teleported in a flash of light, leaving the tropical sands of Cape Kascada, at least for now, and back into the cozy warmth of the Cosmic Observatory.

As soon as they arrived, the Green Lumas flew into the air, bouncing and waving happily as they reunited with their starry brethren. Wii and Rosalina seemed to walk away as it appeared the fitness trainer called the princess to speak. Diego could possibly guess what it was about, but still he was left behind.

Mizuho, meanwhile seemed dazzled by the observatory, looking all around. "The Lumas did finish some extra bedroom domes so follow me, Miss Mizuho!" Polari said before floating away while the Zora walked alongside.

Diego was left alone before a pack of Lumas, the very ones who asked about renovations before his recent trip, arrived inf ront of him. one of them even wearing an adorable little construction hardhat...

"Hi Mr. Diego!" They all said in unison.

"Did you have fun at the resort?" Asked a yellow Luma

"You seem more relaxed, or braver. Is hard to tell!" Thens aid the Hardhat Luma, also yellow.

"W-we're just have you're back..." The blue one said.

Moving in front of the others, the hardhat Luma spoke again, "We have good news! We finished repairing the Hangar!"

With its little hand, it pointed towards it. The hangar now free of all the clutter, as well as repaired and repainted. already on one of the two pads was a small mushroom-shaped spaceship, in the style of those from the Super Mario Galaxy games.

"Now anyone who has a spaceship can park here no problem. And we even managed to repair Mama's old Spaceship! We don't know what we can use it for yet, but hey, I'm sure she'll be happy!"

The other yellow one stepped in. "We may even be able to expand the hangar's size for many ships...but we don't have the resources yet. Maybe if you find any more places willing to give up some stuff back on the surface, but for now it's all we can do for it."

Blue now spoke with his cut stutter, "Polari told us about that Z-zora lady. So we're going to work hard on e-expanding the Fountain Dome so it can become a bathhouse a-and and Spa Parlor on the s-side..."

"We'll have it by morning!" Hardhat Luma added. "Still, we're kinda bored...so we're trying to think what else we can be working on. Here's our list of ideas so far again..."

-------

- Comet Observatory - Renovations List -

> Updates:
"T-this is what we have finished recently...!"

- Hangar - COMPLETE ~★
"We finished the Hangar repairs and now it's officially open for space parking business! ♪"

Obtained:
- Hangar space now available.
- Shroomship

---

- Guest Room Dome Upgrade #1 - COMPLETE ~★
"We have new guests! So we made new beds! ♪"

Obtained:
- Extra Rooms are now available.

---------------------------------------

> Current Upgrades:
"This are the Upgrades we can work on right now, Mr. Diego!"

- Fountain Upgrade - IN PROGRESS... ★
"With materials obtained from Cape Kascada and the Resort, we're expanding the Fountain Dome so Miss Mizuho can have a Spa area for her to work. How refreshing!"

---

- Terrace Upgrade -
"Thanks to the Lumas that were at Shimmerdew Valley, we gathered some seeds and materials so we can expand the Terrace Dome; turning into a bigger building to host more of a small garden, as well as to have two areas sit down, relax, eat, or exercise near nature. Miss Wii Fit would certainly like the expansion, I think."

---

- Lounge Room -
"Polari managed to get enough stuff from Tisselbeat Town to get a satellite comm-link working. We, u-um, don't know much of what that entails, but for us it let us work on a entertainment set for the rest area. A big TV Screen and a game console that everyone could enjoy as well as some comfy couches!!"

---

- Bedroom Upgrade -
"We could always prioritise expanding your room with a bigger bed, as well as your personal screen for TV and computer and maybe a cool shelve to put what you like in it! ♪"

---

- Trial Planet Upgrade - IN PROGRESS... ★
"With no Mr. Mario to send to trial galaxies we just had a floating planetoid doing nothing. But with the Green Lumas back, we can turn it into a special Mini-galaxy Training Room for your cool moves."

---

- Garden Dome -
"When the Observatory got damaged, the Garden Dome got pretty banged up so we close it down. It never did much to be honest, but...some Lumas said they saw something glittery from inside but it's mostly a rumor. Still, we could fix the dome up for kicks..."

---------------------------------------

> On Hold Upgrades:
"These are some renovation options we have on the pipeline, but we don't have all the resources for it yet. If you find resource spots of new people let us know, okay?"

- Fountain Upgrade #2 -
"The Fountain Dome is being expanded, but we know we can totally make it even better!! A bigger Bathhouse with a spring that can really heal what ails you. Still, we may need some help here...someone who knows a lot of about heavenly waters...and hot springs!"

---

- Item Shop -
"We Lumas travel to the Grand Mainland and back a lot, but it'd be cool if we also had a shop that could get us items delivered to the observatory alongside what we find. But we first need someone who has connections and can get Items quickly from down there to up here..."

---

- Appraisal Shop -
"Sometimes we find stuff we just think is Junk but may be valuable in some way. If you find someone with a good eye for that kind of stuff, maybe we can open an Appraisal Shop at the Observatory!"

-------

"So, what do you think, Mr. Diego?" Asked the Lumas in unison.

Upon arriving at the Cosmic Conservatory, Diego relaxed a bit. He was just wanted to shower and then sleep, his mind not wanting to deal how to deal with everything that was going on, especially with Rosalina and Wii. However, he couldn't help but smile at the Green Lumas and seeing how happy they are were seeing their brethren once more and what not.

He saw the Zora masseuse, Mizuho, be led over to her area by the Lumas. However, before he could say or do anything, he was pleasantly surprised by the arrival of more Luma, being led by one in a construction hard hat.

"Thanks for the awesome hob!" Diego told them with a smile as he caught a glimpse of the Hangar. "Yeah, it was relaxing, but we still had to save people, which can be tiring," Diego said with a chuckle before he saw the other yellow one come in. He was in thought of potentially making deals with new worlds they were visiting to get some much needed parts, supllies and etc. Anything to maintain and improve the home that they were on.

"That sounds like a wonderful job!" Diego commented with a smile as he heard they were expanding the Fountain Dome. It would certainly make her feel more comfortable and allow for better relaxation and such.

However, he was now offered some more ideas. He adjusted his glasses and forced his consciousness to work to make a good decision...

"Fix the Garden Dome. If nothing else, it's good to have everything up and running again," Diego suggested to them with a smile before he pulled them all in for hugs. It was relaxing and he did admit to feeling a whole lot better afterwards. "Good night guys!" he shouted with a smile before he went to his room. He took off his clothes and went into the hot shower, enjoying the hot relaxing water on his body. He didn't fully close his room so anyone could come in if they wanted to it though they could hear him showering.

"Got it! Good night!!" Exclaimed the Lumas before flying off. Then, Diego headed back to his room for quick shower (As the more elaborate baths were saved for the Fountain Dome's bathhouse.) and then hop to the bed.

Well, at least he reached to the pijamas before a knock on his door caught his attention.

"Um, Diego. It's me. Can I come in?" The voice of Rosalina could be heard from the other side.

Diego blushed a bit as he was in his pajama pants, but he did not have his shirt on.

"Of course you come in," Diego told her with a smile, wondering what would happen or go on. He opened the door for Rosalina to come in.

Rosalina walked in, blushing slightly at his state of wear, but still kept herself cool.

"Um, look. Diego...I..." She proceed to gave a soft sigh, "I spoke with Wii Fit Trainer about...well...what happened..."

"You know, between you two at the temple..."

She sat on the edge of the bed, inciting Diego to do the same next to her. She looked calm, not angry, or sad.

"She told me that it was mostly her pushing for it, that she really needed it...that I shouldn't blame you for it to happen...but that's the thing, I really /don't/ blame you..." She sounded a bit more nervous. "I-I mean...you're a handsome boy and I guess some other girls would want to do this stuff with you. And you to them...w-well, what I'm trying to say is...well...if you and Wii ever want to do that kind of stuff I'm okay with it. Or other girls. All I ask is that you don't forget about me, okay?"

Was this real? Princess Rosalina not only was practically his girlfriend now, but also she was giving him the go sign to get some action with other girls if it happened? This was truly unreal!

She smiles, "As long as you're happy and nothing malicious is really happening. I'm fine with it. However, I do intent in telling Polari and the others...well...a-about us. They deserve to know we're dating to avoid any conflict. They deserve that much."

Diego’s mind stopped when he heard about what Wii told Princess Rosalina. His face became one of guilt and dread though mostly of shock. He managed to go and sit next to her though and he was wondering what she’d say.

His shock magnified when she told him that not only was she not upset with them, but she understood. That and called him handsome. No one ever called him that before outside of family.

Then of course came her saying that it would be okay for him to be intimate with other women and confirming they were more or less in a relationship. Of course, it came with telling Polari and the others, but that could wait a few days. Give time for everyone to recover.

Diego took a deep breath before he got off the bed, went on his knees and kissed Princess Rosalina’s hand. “My heart is primarily yours and always, my princess,” Diego said in an attempt to be gallant before he got up and embraced her. “Thank you. You are sublime,” he told her with a smile before he yawned, feeling the exhaustion set in.

“Could we maybe sleep together? We had a long day together and I like sleeping with you,” Diego told her lovingly.

Rosalina's cheek went into a crimson red the moment he did that hand-kissing gesture. Her heart beating like crazy. "O-oh, um...t-thank you." The way he said it definitely got her smitten hard. When he hugged, she recipocated immediatly.

"Of course." She responded his plead with a giggle following, "Snuggling with you it's the best..."

The two soon were underthe covers, bodies close together in a warmth embrace as Diego drifted into slumber....

----------------------------------------

Diego found himself floating in a white void of nothingness. Like soft waved, his body appeared to be floating in soemthing, but there was no pool or ocean to speak up. Still, he felt just like he had.

An orb of light descended from what it seemed the sky, hard to tell in such an empty room, as a soothing voice entered his ears...

"Do not be afraid..."

"You have started to take your first steps and already you have proven an incredible courage...your help may come sueful to save this world..."

"You have learned more about your new power: Hero Soul...but it can grow much more powerful..."

From Diego's own body, an orb of light emerged which expanded next to the other one before forming into a shape, then a familair object: Mario's hat...

"Seek items filled with the care and passion of a Hero: Mementos...May your heart resonate deep with said Memento within you...you will gain even more forms by combining them with your armor..."

"Be weary...the more power you gain...it will come with a burner...desires becoming harder to control..."

The voice was so soothing, almost like a whisper....

"As a Garden builds, we may be able to speak again..."

"Stay strong...and you may be who is needed to save this..no...all worlds...but beware..."

"Beware or the Visitor...just like You..."

That's when Diego woke up in a brand new morning, as far as he could tell. Such a strange dream...yet...it informed him of the power he used...who could be speaking to him?

Regardless, he noticed Rosalina wasn't in the room. Intuition'd tell she was currently preparing breakfast for everyone...

Diego snuggled up to his belovded princess. He was so very happy to be with her. He did not know who else he would go to meet in his journey meet, but regardless on who he would end up with. Rosalina would be his first and main princess. While they were under the covers, Diego held Princess Rosalina tight while he was sleeping under the covers. He began fading into some much-needed sleep.

He then heard it... the voice...

The Hero's Soul... is that what his power is...? Is that his purpose?

Then it will be. He will be a hero then.

Desires... Diego saw the Mario hat go back into him and he felt his inner fire burn brighter and his desires grow stronger as a result...

Save everyone... he will...

But... The Visitor... who is the...
--------------------------------------

Diego then woke up, sitting up in a startled moment. He was breathing deeply before he rubbed his eyes and placed his glasses. He did not know who or what was speaking to him. However, he felt different sensations... a greater sense of conviction and purpose... a stronger urge of desire and want... And a little worry and suspicion...

He got up and stretched a bit. He went over to get dressed onto some casual clothing before he went to look around. "Good morning everyone!" Diego said to the main room as he was looking around to check up on everyone. However, he decided to also check up on their new guest... he went over to the masseuse to ask how she was.

As he glanced at the open areas of the Observatory Diego could notice how everyone were at their usual day. Lumas floating left and right, Rosalina probably preparing a delicious meal to start the day (Given by the sweet scent that emanated from the kitchen dome) and Wii was probably at the Terrace, doing her morning exercises.

Things were slightly different however, when staring at the Fountain Dome. The simple orb designe had evolved into a fusion of twe Domes into one; Making it bigger and prettier as faint cascades of water kept dropping down. The Lumas had finally finished remodeling the Dome, which now was equipped with a spa room besides the relaxing spring bathhouse. Looking up to the upper areas of the Observatory, he could see a lot of them working on something, probably on repairing the Garden Dome at his request.

He then made his way to the teleported that lifted him up to the Dome's gate. Crossing it over, he was once again met with hos bigger it was on the inside; Cosmic magic, one'd presume...

Regardless, there were now two paths, one leading to the bathroom, while the other lead to the massage and relaxation parlor, in which Mizuo the Zora Masseuse now resided.

"Welcome to the Fountain Dome Spa." Said the blue Zora with a warm smile and peppy voice, hands holding together "Please, make yourself comfortable."

Diego had looked at the Fountain Dome and took notice of how the orb design evolved into a new one. He couldn't help but smile since it meant that the Lumas had not only finished in fixing up the Fountain area, but it also meant that the Observatory that was now his home was becoming bigger and better by the day. He needed to find a way to reward the Luma for all the hard work they were doing. He put a mental reminder to talk to Princess Rosalina about it.

In the meanwhile though, he decided to further check on how Mizuo was doing. "Hi Mizuo, what do you think of the Observatory thus far?" Diego asked her as he was checking on her new home. "I'm actually here alsp for a massage, especially after the battle form yesterday," he told her, though not able to resist admiring how pretty she look, especially being able to see a Zora up close.

"Oh it's been splendid!" Said Mizuo happily, bringing her hands together. "Everyone has been so nice with me and this new spa room is simply divine. Those precious cute Lumas did a fantastic job. Thank you so much."

At the request of the young lad, she smiled. "Very well then. Nothing like feeling revitalized to start the day. Follow me."

She walked towards the actual room. As she did, it was hard not to appreciate her body. She was basically naked. Her hips swaying and her breasted bouncing even so slightly. Entering the room, he saw a small long massage bed, as well as a relaxation chair, a mirror and a dressing curtain to go change. "Alright, first of all I'll need you to take off your clothes. Here." She passed him a white towel, "Go behind the curtain and undress, then wrap this towel around the waist."

"I'm glad that you are doing good here! I'm also glad that you're okay," Diego told her with a smile though he was also trying his best not to toice the fact that she was basically naked though the lack of features that he could see meant that it was easier to keep himself in control. However, he did remember talking to one of the beach guests about Zoras and how their genitalia and other things like nipples, tended to be "hidden away" until they are sufficiently aroused and thus make themselves known. Though most Zora aren't aroused as easily as humans are, disregarding mating season.

Despite this, he still couldn't adire that Mizuo was an attractive woman. He briefly recalled his dream. Perhaps it was why he couldn't get used to it or rather not desensitized.

He blushed when he got the towel and yet undressed. It took a litle while, but he managed to wrap the thing around his waist. He was relieved, especially since they were biger than what he expected, like hotel towels.

Mizuo gave out a soft giggle once Diego was ready, coming out in just the towel. "Please lay down on the bed. I'll start with your back, okay?"

And so our hero lied down upon as asked. The blue Zora made her way to a cabinet, taking out a bottle of massaging oil before applying it to her hands. As she happily hummed a tune she moved towards Diego, placing her hands upon his shoulder. He felt a cold shiver at first, probably because of the oil being cold, but his body quickly got used to it. She started massaging his shoulder, a warm and delightful sensation coursing through Diego's body...

Diego blushed a bit upon hearing Mizuo's rather pleasant giggle. He lied down on the bed. He wasn't sure what to expect. He never went to a spa or such. Namely because of money.

However, once the surprise of the cool oil wore off, his body began relaxing as he felt himself relax at her expert hands. At the same time, he felt a warm and very nice sensation coursing through his body. "This is really nice. You're an expert at this," he said in a relaxed tone.

Back
Top Bottom