Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road of Smash - (MysteriousD & StarMech)

"Of course. Now just relax while I take care of everything..." She said in a soft calm voice. The strain and hardships of the previous battle were vanishing by the second; Mizuo's hand kept caressing and massaging all across diego's back, then moving on to his arms and legs. It felt simply delightful...

As this went on, after a few more minutes, the Zora requested: "Now please turn over, so I can start massaging the front."

Diego sighed as he relaxed even more. He had a lto of stress and not jsut from battling, but also from the years of studying and being a student and what not. It felt nice being able to relax and not have a care in the world. He snapped from his musings when Mizuo asked him to turn over.

He turned over and was laying on his back so she can massage his front. However, he still couldn;t help blush a bit at the fact that he was still quite close to an attractive woman whith barely any clothing, both of them.

Turned around, Mizuou started to massage his front, starting from the legs, she slowly rose up, caressing the hips, then working on his chest and shoulders. Just like before it felt incredible.

However now that he was looking up heis eyes would fall upon the Zora's frame much easier. Gaze locking upon her curvy hips, her round breasts and cute face. His mind wondered how her chest felt. Her round mounds while the biggest, seemed perked and delightful. Her hands felt so nice, making his mind wonder what'd it be if she did more...

All thes lewd thoughts were already making Diego hard; Rather quickly in fact. As much one'd struggle, it was ahrd to shake them away. Mizuo then stopped, gasping softly before blushing a bit. If Diego would look at himself he would realize he was patching a huge tend, visible through the now more elevated towel....

Diego was feeling utterly relaxed as how she was doing, at least until he opened his eyes and was able to very closely examine Mizuo's lovely features. From her large round breasts to her lovely curvy hips, she was definitely a very attractive woman to say the least, and the facr she was touching him so much was icing on th cake.

Unfortunately, his lewd thoughts along with the result of his growing power meant that it would not be long before seeing he was gaining an erection... one Mizuo was able to see. His mild blush became intense and looked away. "S-sorry about that," he managed to say. He did not know what else he could say or do here. He was too surprised to move.

Mizuo didn't have a way to respond either, unsure on what to do. She looked at the bulge. So big and strong. Was he that excited for her mere hands? She kept staring at him; Staring at it....

"Um...Mr. Diego..." The Zora stuttered. She felt her body warm and her heart beat faster. She ahd massaged so many people, but non had really risked their lives to save her from a monster; She was very grateful for our hero to have saved her...

"I...think I never really gave you my thanks for saving me..." She said, moving closer to him and allowing him to see her prescious body closer. "M-maybe...I could repay you...like this...?"

Her hand caressed down his stomach, slowly sinking underneath the towel. That's when Diego felt it; Her hand wrapping around his length. Her fingers felt so soft, even a bit slippery thanks the lotion. Then, slowly, she started to move her hand, up and down while blushing...

Diego was snapped from his sudden stupor by Mizuo’s calling of his name. He was initially confused as to why she would bring up him saving her until he saw her get closer and it began clicking in his brain. While he recalled what his Princess told him, it was still a very large shock.

However, he did not disapprove at all.

Diego groaned out loud in pleasure at feeling her soft hands began stroking his shaft. It was different from a human’s, but it still felt so good. It felt so nice and her gentle touch and the oil was making it better.

“That’s really good,” he began saying.

Seein him reply in delight, this prompted Mizuo to keep going. Keeping the pace, she now stroked with a firmer hand, up and down, the motion on the shaft was feeling really good while the Zora's other hand kept softly caressing his chest. Mizuo kept on blushing; this was not the first time she had given a client something a little more...risque. She had done so with handsome guys once or twice, but it had been so long ago, when she was younger and more naive. It had been a while since someone had incited ehr to do so, as she was seeing Diego as quite the good-looking fellow.

"Is this of your liking?" Asked the blue Zora, "I can...do more if you'd like." Her stroking increased speed, much more vigorously than before.

Diego felt Mizuo’s hand grow a little firmer and he groaned on pleasure louder still. “Yeah, it’s really good,” Diego said before he was also noticing how shy she was. He wondered if she did this before or something.

Her greater vigor sent shockwaves of ecstasy through his body. “Is there anything I can do for you in return?” He offered to her with a shy smile of his own.

Mizuo was taken back. Even when she was willingly servicing him, he still wanted to give back. Her blushing deepend as she was charmed by the young man, which translated into a more vigorous and delightful handjob. The Zora held his hand softly. "Well...maybe you could..."

He guided his hand to her chest, placing it upon one of her breasts. They felt soft and maleable, a soft gasp leaving her lips when she felt contact.

Diego was the type of person who liked to please people. So he wanted to help the wonderful woman who was currently servicing him and who he saved her life prior to.

Diego blushed brightly, but he felt the lust and passion return to him when he guided her hand to her lovely breasts. He gently began to caress and squeezing her breasts, with his other hand following to knead them. He began feeling it.

Her nipples would soon appear from her breasts after enough stimulation. He sat up and began kissing them, enjoying the wonderful exotic woman he was with.

Jolts of pleasure soon coursed through Mizuo's body. Her round rbeast kneaded and groped, it made her shiver, revealing her mroe sensitive areas to the young human. This increased into more gasps the moment he started to suckle and kiss her nipple. "O-oooh...ooh f-feels good too..."

This only resulted in a more vigorous pumping. Her other hand now sinking under the tower o also caress his ballsack, adding extra pleasure to the already good handjob.

Mizuo's greater pumping along with her expert caressing and even her beloved moans were enough to push Diego over the edge. He groaned in pleasure as he began cumming in her hand. "T-that was good," he groaned out though he also began feeling her wetness due to where she was sitting. He began to play with her breasts some more and kissing them, sitting up better before taking a free hand to gently begin fingering the lovely Mizuo, who's pussy had revealed itself in the increasing lust.

Mizuo's moans just increased in tone. Much loud the moment her pussy started to being teased by his hands. The room was sealed so nobody could ehar, but her gasps and cries echoed through the chamber.

"Ooooh...oooh..m-mr. Diego..." It was rare where she was the one ebing pleased. As such, her clit was really sensitive, and tons of shocks of pleasure started to envelop her.

Diego'd also notice he was still hard, which may help for later.

Despite having one of the better orgasms in his life, better than anything he did with his own, he was still hard. Diego briefly wondered if this was due to his growing lust and power. However, he was distracted by Mizuo's growing moans of pleasure, which inspired him to keep fingering and pleasuring her. "You are very beautiful," he whispered to the wonderful Zora. He had discarded the towel, leaving him in the nude with her in the same.

Mizuo blushes at the comment. "N-no need to...ooh flatter...I just...want you to feel good...oooooh..." She said inbetween moans, his soakes fingers already doing a number on her. She was really enjoying his care, his words. Everything...

Her hand however, grab his and made him stop, panting as her eyes stared at him. Before Diego could ponder why did she make hims top, the beautiful Zora had kneeled down and started to lick his re-hardened shaft, causing the boy to be stopped right there from moving. "I want...to keep servicing..." She said before taking the whole cock into her mouth. She moaned eagerly as she blowed, enjoying the tasted. "Mmmmmm~"

"Well, you are very beautiful and talented," Diego told her with a smile, liking how nice she was, especially with her blush. He was bit confused why she had him stop before he saw her kneel down and take his hardened shaft down into her mouth.

"Oooohh..." Diego groaned out loud in pleasure as he felt her work her lovely tongue and blowing him. She was absolutely wonderful, but Diego wanna pleasure her back. "Wait a moment," he told her. When she paused, he leaned to grab her so he could turn her over. While she was leaning over his cock, he was now able to see her drippy pussy, now exposed by the playing. He begins licking at her maidenhood, wanting to service her like she was to him.

Mizuo enjoiyed this greately, being able to please while being please. They keep going for a while, her muffled moans just causing extra vibrations that gave Diego even more delight.

After a while, however, the desire to feel more was too much, taking the member out of her mouth she begged, "I-I'm sorry Mr. diego..b-but could we...go all the way. I-I know I should be relaxing you but...I this is so good...I need it..."

Upon hearing Mizuo's desperate request, he could only nod. After all, he was a gentleman and a lady was in need of assistance, asking him for help. "Of course," he managed to say to her before he let her go into position. He groaned when his shaft was inside of her. Mizuo was different than the others due to being a Zora, she was wetter and slicker inside, but it still felt good.

Mizuo was laid back against the bed, Diego wasting no time in grabbing his prick and push it inside. Her folds were already lubricated, her whole skin feeling wetter due to her nature as a Zora. However, the warmth felt so good around his tool.

"Aaah.." She gasped, feeling how big he was. Her hands immediatly went for him, caressing his hair before her arms wrapped around his neck and bringing him closer to her.

"Please Mr. Diego, start moving if you'd like...please service me good..." She said with a needy tone.

“Of course,” Diego whispered in Mizuo’s ear as he savored how different yet inviting she was on the inside. Feeling her arms around her neck, Diego responded by wrapping an arm around her waist and groped her butt.

He began at a slow pace, focusing on going deep inside of the lovely Zora lady. “You feel so good,” he groaned in pleasure.

"Yes...you can speed up a bit...ah..." Mizuo moaned. Her breasts heaved slightly with each thrusts while her hands continued to caress his head and keep him close to her body.

She leaned and kissed him for a while, enjoying the feeling of his lips against hers.

At Mizuo’s request, Diego began speeding up, his thrusts becoming harder and more powerful, getting further into it because of the increased pleasure as a result of his capabilities enhanced.

He savored the kiss with Mizuo, even swirling her tongue with his, all while he would even play with her breasts. “You’re wonderful,” he said tonher affectionately.

Mizuo just kept on moaning, unable to really say more beyond words of affirmation and encouragement. Their sex became much rapid, less delicate and the pretty Zora was enjoying every thrusts and grope.

After a while, she started to increase her volume, "I-I'm...i'm...." Right until a final release.

"Ooooooooooh~!" She gasped in one powerful moan as her orgasm hit. Her whole body went limp moments later, panting softly in exhaustion. "So wonderful...mmm...."

Diego kept groaning in pleasure, being fueled by Mizuo’s sweet words of encouragement. Each moan she gave was just more fuel to the inner fire burning within, now a powerful smoldering force of lust and affection.

When Mizuo finally came and squeezed his shaft, it was all Diego needed to push him over the edge and he came inside of her.

He groaned out loud as he filled the sexy Zora up, all while he held her tight.

“That felt amazing,” he said breathily.

"indeed." Mizuo said after a sigh of relief. "I really need it as well...after that creature captured me, I just needed some relief. So glad it was with the one who saved me...thanks..."

A quick bath after such a steamy session. Diego stepped out energized and refreshed. The Zora smiled and waved as he walked away. "Glad to have you. Don't feel bad if you need some relaxation. I'm here to help"

As the boy was not heading away from the Fountain Dome, he was suddenly met by Polari. "Hey..."

He didn't sound angry or upset, but did kind of sound serious, or rather, a mix between serious and nervous. "Can I talk with you for a moment...?"

The brown Luma took a deep breath before continuing. "Look, I haven't yet spoke with the other Lumas, but Mama asked me to speak with her alone and well, she told me what was going on. You know...between you and her..."

He took a shot pause before continuing, "Look. I am...not angry or anything. it was a bit shocking, yes. I mean, I had never seen mama actually with someone...and like any Luma, I was just a bit worried. Still, you have been so nice and have helped us a lot, so I'm sorry fi I have been a bit harsh on you..."

He looked directly at him as he spoke, "She also mentioned something about also being close friends with Miss Wii Fit...but I didn't understand as much, she didn't really want to go into detail. But look, all I wanna know is...doe you really REALLY like Mama that way? You can promise me you will take care of her and make her happy? Then this is all good to me. To all of us Lumas. Just no more keeping it secret, k?"

Back
Top Bottom