Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stick To Your Own Kind (Kade x Nymph)

She heard his moan when her fangs touched his throat, but didn't ask why he moaned like that. "No, it's bland. No one provides a challenge, even the males whom try to dominate me are too weak." She chuckled at him, "Someday we'll see who really is more powerful, wolves of vampires." She chuckled against his throat.

"No." Her eyes went serious, and she pushed herself away from him, stepping back out into the grass. "I refuse to kill anyone else. Mostly not you.." Her eyes glazed and she glared at him, "I will not take an others life ever again Devlin, only ten percent of victims bitten survive, forsaken or not. I will not bite you."

Emily balled her hands into fists and placed the palms of her fists against her head, "Do you not get it? That's like me asking you to rip me into pieces and tear my limps off, but keep me alive so that I die of starvation! It's absurd. No."

She stood there, mostly nude, her hands on her head, "I'm in control Devlin, but not that much in control.."

When she said that life was boring being so powerful he understood that, as he too was very powerful among his race. "I know what you mean." He said as he looked at her, "I hope not. I do not wish for a war, and unfortunately that is the only way to settle that." He said as he looked at her wishing that she'd keep nipping at his neck.

He sighed softly when she pushed herself back and walked away from him, "Well what if I wanted to be alive forever? What if one day we were to get married or something, would you do it then? That way we could live together forever instead of a hundred or so years before I die." He said as he looked into her eyes, "I...fine.." He said softly.

He looked at her, "I can't help but want what you have because to me it is divine and I want it so that we can share it for the rest of time." He said softly as he looked away, "But I won't ask you again." He said as he walked out to get closer to her.

He put his arms around her waist and he kissed her neck softly, "Okay, then don't bite me. But keep nipping at my throat, that felt good."

Her back was turned to him, and tears were on her face. She was stuttering and whimpering, "Do you know what it's like... not being able to see yourself? See the monster you are? I feel as if god wants to torture me this way, make it so that I can't even see how terrible I am, yet see every flaw, every quirk, every pore on a person. I couldn't subject anyone to this. Not only that but.. the pain. Oh god the pain.." She wrapped her arms around her stomach, closing her eyes tightly. "It feels like ... someone has poured chlorine down your throat, forced you to swallow it and then beat you up, for nearly three years I felt that pain until... On my birthday, I would've been 20 that year... it was exactly twelve oh-five, maybe oh-six... all the pain eased..."

Emily looked at him over her shoulder as he approached her. "I've felt nothing but shame since. Shame and the heat from your skin. I taste nothing, how I loved sweets as a girl... nothing but the blood of innocents who've died by these very teeth and hand."

Finally her rant was finished, and her head hung. Eyes closing gently. "Please don't as me again, for any reason. If that were to happen... I would be next to you for the rest of eternity. Believe that." Sighing softly, she felt his lips on her throat. Exhaling deeply she sighed again.

"Don't try to tempt me Devlin.." Her eyes looked skyward. "Though we should go back home.. I'll see you at school tomorrow.."

The words she said just kind of reverberated in his mind while he listened to her, and he felt terrible for making her relive what she had gone through so long ago. He sighed as he looked at her, "I'm sorry for asking, I just thought that maybe it would be nice for you. I've always liked biting...and blood doesn't scare me, so I thought I could do you a favor." he said as he looked away and then back at her while she described the pain that was the transformation she underwent. He looked into her eyes feeling sorrow and remorse, "I shouldn't have said anything." He said as he continued to walk towards her, as he wanted to comfort her and make sure that she was okay. He slowly put his arms around her waist and hugged her, "I'm sorry..." He whispered in her ear.

"Well I hope that the heat of my skin gives you something better than shame. I hope that when I touch you a fire burns within you because when you kiss me or even look at me, something ignites in my chest and everything seems right." He said as he looked into her eyes.

He shook his head, "I won't, and I do believe that. But I can't promise you that I won't ask it later on in life. Sooner or later I'm going to want to become immortal to live on with you." He said as he kissed her neck more and softly.

"I'm not tempting you, I'm kissing your neck, showing you some affection. And I don't want to wait till tomorrow, how about we come back tonight. The moon is out full force, how about that dance?"

His arms encircled her waist and she sighed, leaning back against him. She heard him apologize into her ear but shook her head, "Don't be.. you had no idea.." Emily placed her hands over his on her waist, letting her fingers draw circles on the back of his hand. "Your skin doesn't make me feel shame, Devlin, the shame is from what I am. Your sin feels.. wondrous, almost makes me feel alive again, like blood is rushing through my veins, my lungs are expanding and my heart isn't covered in cobwebs.."

Emily spun in his arms, facing him again. "And I will decline like I did now, Devlin I couldn't put you through that! I'd rather savor this hundred or so years with you, and just pass on with you." She spoke softly, feeling his lips touch her throat, her throat was soft and pale, vibrating when she spoke to him.

Her hands fell to her sides in defeat. "Affection.." She repeated the word, like it was foreign before shaking her head a bit, "Yes, of course you are..."

"Tonight..?" She said after him, looking up into the darkening sky, the rain was still coming down, lightly as ever, she noticed how it sizzled on his skin before disappearing. "Fine. Midnight. I'll be here.."

He felt her hands circling on his again and he knew that she had forgiven him by now, "Well it's still my fault for pushing it so much." He said as he looked at her and he smiled when she described why his skin did to her. "Well I'm glad my skin feels that good against yours, because if it didn't I don't know what I'd do. If you hated my touch I don't think I could live with myself.." he said softly as he rubbed her hips and her thighs gently.

"I know you wouldn't want to, but I don't want to grow old and become some part of your memory that would die away soon after I'm gone. I know you would, but if I'm gone and you're still living I can't help but hate the idea of that." He said as he kissed her neck more. "I want to live on with you."

He nodded, "Affection." He said with a cute little smile before he kissed her neck more smelling her beautiful scent. "Am I not allowed to show you affection? Do you not like it?" He asked as he looked at her.

He was happy that she finally caved about coming back that night and dancing, as he wanted to do something special for her. "Thank you kitten." He said softly as he smiled at her, "You should get all dressed up, I'll wear a suit." He said with a big grin on his face.

"Mm, well the heat is usually unbearable, but it's different with you. Seems more comforting then threatening." His hands were traveling around her body very gently, and she sighed, her hands moving to hold onto his shoulders. "You don't understand Devlin, I wouldn't live on without you. Fire is easy to come by." She spoke gently into his chest, nuzzling her cheek against him. "But let's not worry about this."

Emily's eyes were closed, and she pulled back from him when he withdrew his face from her neck, "No, I like it. You can show affection.." She said, with a bit of a smile towards him. Emily wiggled out of his arms though, and stepped back out onto the grass. She picked up her clothes and put them on over her wet underwear.

"Midnight." She reminded him.

And then Emily was gone, a streak of strawberry blond hair was all that was seen of her before she was already towards her home. She entered the house quickly, silently, her brothers and sisters ought to be feeding then, but she didn't need to. Slipping unnoticed into her bedroom, she undressed, showered and dolled herself. Waiting for midnight impatiently.

He was glad that the heated soothed her instead of making her feel as if she had something to worry about. "That's good to know Em." He said softly as he felt her cold skin on his shoulders and it made him smile, "That feels nice.." He whispered before she said that she wouldn't live on without him, "But you would have to live with me as I grew old, and frail, and ugh I would be so disgusting." He said as he nuzzled her back and nodded, "Okay, I won't."

He smiled as he looked at her, "Good, if I couldn't show you affection that would be a bit strange and I'd probably have to re-evaluate this 'relationship'." He said with a chuckled as he saw her moving away from him and he sighed softly, "Fine, midnight." He said as he transformed into a wolf and began to run back to his home.

He told his mom that she was right and that it was a misunderstanding, "She actually really liked being around me, and well we're kind of sort of a couple now I guess." He said laughing as he wasn't really sure exactly what they were. They were strange for damn sure. He told his mother that he would be out later than usual that night, and so he went and showered trying to make himself presentable for her. He then got his deodorant and some cologne and applied that before putting on his tuxedo. He wanted to look nice for her, and he knew that she would think a tuxedo was nice. He had to start walking earlier because he couldn't transform and run there, so he walked slowly with his speakers and some flowers for her. He'd never really been with a girl romantically before, so this was all new to him. Sex and romance to him were far from each other, but he had no idea that the two could come together and make something so incredible.

Emily brushed her hair straight, leaving it down, she ran to the river side just before midnight. She waited there for him. She wore a knee length black, form fitting dress that hugged her hips, it had a silver pattern that cupped one of her breasts. She wore small heeled shoes, nothing to extreme, this straps up to her knees.

Tonight, she wore black make-up, making her startling blue-white eyes pop. Her lips were painted a crimson red, and she smiled gently at him as she saw him walk into the opening with some flowers in his hand. "You didn't have to get that extreme." She told him, tucking a strand of hair behind her small ear.

She smoothed out her dress, as he advanced on her. And she blushed for him, showing him visually that she was flattered by his approach.

// Gah. Short. //

He had picked out the flowers himself when he went home, they were lilies, very beautiful Casablanca lilies. He wanted to do something nice for her and this was all so new to him. He wore a nicely fitted black tuxedo with a skinny tie that just went straight down the middle of his chest.

The moonlight looked so perfect on her skin, and he couldn't be happier to see her, "Truth be told I don't know what extreme is in the dating world. And so I wanted to do something nice for the evening." He whispered as he stared into her eyes, and they looked amazing. "You look so incredible Emily. Far beyond anything I could ever imagine, and I only wish I could take a picture of you and never forget this moment ever. You know how in corny movies how they always say 'If I had one wish it would be to stop time and just live in this moment forever', well now that makes sense to me. Because I don't want this to end." He whispered as he slowly took her hand in his.

He saw her blushing and it just made him smile, so he put down the speakers and turned on some music that was soothing and romantic. "What kind of dance would you like to do?" He asked as he looked into her eyes.

She saw him all dressed up and chuckled. She grabbed a hold of his tie and tanked on it gently. "This is extreme." Emily laughed softly and took the flowers from his hand, they smelled wonderful. But she placed them down on the ground, taking one of them and tucking it behind her ear, smiling at him.

She blushed at how corny lines. "I know..." She looked down at her pale hands. "I wonder if I come up in pictures." She mused, in a better mood to talk about it. She stepped forwards with his hand on hers.

"I know waltz, tango, fox trot... ballroom... trust me. I've lots of time on my hands." She said, with a bit of a laugh. She placed her hand on his shoulder, her free one that is. And smiled at him. "Just dance."

He felt her hand pulling on his tie a bit and he just laughed when she told him that it was extreme, "Well I guess so, but I knew you were going to dress up, so I didn't want to disappoint you." He said softly as he watched her take one of the lilies and tucked it behind her ear. It looked so cute on her, "That's adorable." He said smiling as he just stood there with her.

"Well someday we'll find out, and if you can't then we'll have a painter do a portrait of us.' He said joking around as he took her hands in his. He felt he moving closer and he wondered if they would be doing a specific kind of dance.

"I know the waltz and tango..." He said as he was cut off by her telling him to 'Just dance', and so he did. He started slowly moving and swaying along with her to the music. It felt comfortable and right to be with her, holding her hand and staring into her fantastic eyes.

// Can I crash this parteh? x3 //

Emily hummed along with the music, just smiling at him when he called her adorable and such. She swayed with him, her hands were almost hovering off of him, there was no need to apply too much pressure and chill him to the bone. Taking a step to the side with him she left go of his shoulder and spun herself under his arm elegantly with a grin.

"Just relax Devlin, you're so uptight for such a carefree person." She leaned to him, stepping onto her toes to be eye to eye with him. "Am I making you nervous?" She asked, giggling.

She was so lost in the music and his arms, she didn't hear the footsteps in the brush, nor the insane girlish giggle and chatter that was hushed. Humans. Out for a midnight stroll and swim in the river, young girls, maybe 15 tops. They all wore their bathing suits under their t-shirts and shorts or skirts or whatever. They all stopped, hushing each other as they looked out into the clearing... there they saw two stunning creatures, spinning around to soft, classical music.

(Of course you can. It's your roleplay as well. I need your help :])

He felt her swaying from side to side as he looked at her, it was like watching a ballerina. She was so graceful and so very beautiful in the moonlight. He loved the grin that was on her face, and he couldn't help but smile back at her. "I'm sorry..." He said when she said he was uptight even though he was normally so carefree.

He felt her leaning in on him and he laughed as he looked at her, "Well this whole thing is I guess. I'm not used to being romantic. Usually it's just a one night stand and then I'm done..not things like this. I guess I'm just not the best at all this stuff." He said looking into her eyes before kissing her nose with a small chuckle.

He didn't even realize that people were nearby until he started to hear the girlish giggles and he looked around for a moment. His ears were far too strong to miss the sounds of the girls in the bushes nearby. He sighed softly as he looked at her, "There are humans around...Maybe we should go." He said as he looked at her, "You were right, this was a bad idea." He said as he bit his lip. He was hungry, and they all smelt so good.

"Don't apologize." She said, as she pulled away. She'd heard them then too. Random swears and words of rude nature left the girls as Emily turned to them, her eyes flashing. She leaped over the river, landing, crouched and ready. She pounced on one of the girls, knocking her down before rushing after the others, collecting them all and keeping them all there.

Her eyes flashed at the shaking girls, they were terrified. "Do not speak if this encounter, and we will not tell your parents of your midnight dip, alright?"

Though Emily had missed a girl. Flash lights streamed into the forest, the eldest girl ad woken up some of the human elders. Leaping back over to Devlin she spoke quickly. "Get home. Quickly. They don't know who you are yet, you're new. You wont get questioned. Me, on the other hand. I need to get home before my father is told."

She grabbed his hand for a short moment, before letting it go. "School. Tomorrow." Emily spoke quickly, the humans were getting closer. She vanished, running home and silently getting into her bedroom through her window. Sighing, she let herself relax. But as she spun from the window...

Her father stood before her. Not pleased.

He shrugged, "I can't help myself, when I want to do everything right for you." He said before she leaped away from him and over towards the girls. He just worried that she might bite one of them and get in trouble, and he tried to hold himself back. He was able to do so while she wrangled them all up and got them in one group. But he noticed that one of them was still running. "Shit..' he muttered under his breath.

He could hear what she said to them, and they were all whimpering scared to death that she was about to bite them all. He saw the lights and he growled, "Shit shit shit.." He said as he felt her come back over to him, "This was a nice tux too." He said stripping it from his body and telling her to throw it into the bag on his back so he could carry it home. He transformed and waited for her to tie the bag up with the things that he needed to go home with.

He had felt her hand on his before she told him to get home and that she'd see him at school the next day. He then ran off and went straight to his home. He looked at his mom who had a very upset look on her face. He transformed back, "What?" He asked as he stood there. "They know. The human elders told the vampires and the werewolves. You couldn't have been more discreet?" She said as she looked at him. He sighed, "I'm sorry mother, we had no idea that the place would be surrounded by humans so late at night."

"Taubernauche..." She muttered, before everything went black to her.

Vampires didn't pass out, but they could be knocked out, from sheer pain. They had no oxygen to cut off to their brain, but there was a limit before everything would go black.

When Emily woke back up, she was in a cold, dark room, wearing what she'd worn the night before. She had no idea what day it was, or if it was day or night. Her blue eyes flashed crimson to adjust to the poor lighting. She was in a cell in the bottom of the mansion, she knew.

She felt the clanging of a metal rod on metal. She knew what she was in for. Emily hung her head, and her father opened the door to her cell. "Stop groveling and get up. Your punishment will be delivered." His words were harsh and rough, and he spat as he talked, unintentionally. Emily was dragged by her hair out into a room with a glass ceiling. As mentioned before, the sun wouldn't kill her. But merely weakened her. It was cloudy today though, but that was still enough, the small breaks in the clouds robbed her of her strength. She hung from the wall shackled. Constantly beaten by her brothers and sisters...

Three days went past.

Devlin wasn't really punished harshly as he had harmed no humans and no vampires, but they didn't understand why he wanted to be around her so much. "She is interesting, simple and complicated all at the same time, and she makes me feel alive. She gives me the feeling of something being real." He said as he looked at the elders.

He was forced to be on guard duty for a couple weeks, which was nothing compared to what she had to endure, and he really didn't have to do it as his mother talked the elders out of it. She told them that his education was so very important to her and that she didn't want him out of school.

They understood her concern so punished him by forcing him to fight the strongest in the pack. He of course won the fight since he was really the strongest of the pack, but he wasn't recognized as such because of his age. He did get some bruises and some cuts, but nothing too bad. When he went to school the next day he didn't see her, and he checked their places that they hung out and she wasn't there either. He worried about her immediately and he just wondered what they were doing to her. Two more days past and she wasn't back at school yet, he was far beyond worried. He spoke to his elders and they only said that the vampire in question was being held by her family in order to make her understand the consequences of her actions. He transformed and ran across the boarder heading to find her elders, "I know I am on your land good elders, but I do come in peace."

The elders were there nearly instantly. Emily's father was there as well, his arms crossed. "Yes?" They asked, unamused by his presence. "Remove yourself from our lands, now, young wolf. The vampire you seek will be returning to her normal schedule soon enough." He said in his raspy voice, leaning on a large wooden cane, the head made just for his large, almost clawed hand.

Emily felt the pain of the weapons used against her dig into her skin, groans of pain left her body, but she did not scream out or cry for mercy. She kept her eyes closed. She was hungry, she had not fed in nearly a week. She was starving. Her lips were parted and her mouth was filling with venom. "Please... just let me feed..." She begged her brother, whom was wiping her pale and exposed stomach again and again with knife edged whips.

"You know we will not, Emily. You broke the rules." He sneered, wiping her across the face. The blood she stored in her body for extra feed when she needed it poured off her skin, dripping into the drain below her, where young delinquent vampires fed.

"Please!" She begged.

"You do not understand. It is not her fault for being out there. It was my idea, and I wanted her to come out there with me. Don't punish her any longer. She told me not to do it, but I kept pushing for it..' He said as his eyes welled up with tears. He didn't want her to be hurt because of his actions. He looked at the man who seemed to be her father, "You are the one who is hurting her...I can smell her blood on your hands." He growled out as he tried to keep himself calm.

"I don't want a war, but I will not stop until you release her. I may be young, but I have killed vampires before. Ones just as old as her father. I don't want to fight you, I want peace between the vampires and the werewolves. I just want to see her. I know she is in pain, I can feel it." He said as he looked at them with tears in rolling down his cheek. "I can hear her!" He yelled out as he began to run.

He knew it wasn't smart to be on their territory making threats, but he couldn't help it, he needed to see her and protect her. If he knew what they were doing to her he would already be a true werewolf and he would be killing any vampire that got in his way. Well that's if he could think of who he was trying to save.

"I care not who is at fault. You are dealt with on your lands, and her on ours. It was her own weakness that made her stay out there with her and not come home like she should. So, it's her fault never the less." Her father grimanced when the werewolf went flying into theri lands. They ran quickly, into the rooms with Emily in them.

Her soft skin was torn, but mending itself quickly. Her beautiful face was tired and worn. "... just let me feed..." She whispered again. She couldn't find anything else to say. All she wanted as some blood to regain some strength. She could take the pain then.

Soon her father was there, her eyes opened, and they were no longer icy. But they were vibrant red and glowing. Her shackles were removed and she fell to her knees, before his hand grabbed the back of her neck, and he held her into the air. Her feet hovering off the ground. The heavy sound of Devlin's breathing invaded the mansion, and all the vampires fled to the room. Where Emily was, blade at her throat, another vampire with oil, and yet another with a match. "Get out. Wolf. Else she dies."

He growled, "Well it is not fair that she should be punished for my actions!" He said as he continued to run until he reached her home. Of course her father beat him as he was no where near as fast as a vampire was at top speed. He was fast, but not as fast.

He saw them with her and he heard her say that she needed to feed, and he looked at them before getting into the room where her father was now holding her with a blade and fire as a threat. "You...you wouldn't..." He said as he cried to himself.

"Let her feed on me. She needs blood. It'll be the best punishment for both of us. Let her feed from my blood." he said as he stood there. "I would gladly take the toll for her to survive. I will leave after that." He said as he stood next to her with his head tilted. "Bite me please.." He said with tears in his eyes, he didn't want to lose her and he was desperate to keep her alive. He would have said anything to let her live.

Her eyes focused in on him. She still had some control. "I said no." She managed to say, the blade cutting into her throat as he came closer to her. "just go home... leave... it'll be over soon.." She said, glaring at the vampires circling him.

Her father spoke. "Her punishment is increasing the longer you waste our time here. Go home, as she said, and she will not be harmed past anything she's ever endured before. I assure you. Perhaps she'd be better that way, hmm?" He smirked. "As you said, it's your fault she's here--" Emily struggled hearing that, she felt it untrue. "So leave, and lessen her pain."

Emily hissed, venom dripping out of her mouth, down her chin to the blade at her throat. It was like acid, burning away at the blade. "Leave now Devlin.." She begged him, eyes closing in pain.

He growled as he looked at her and wanted to turn right there, he knew it would be suicide and it would kill her most certainly. He would plan, bring his best men and then attack with everything he had. He couldn't bare to see her like this, and it made him so angry.

His blood pressure shot up quickly as he got mad, "Fine.."He said as he gritted his teeth, and it was clear he was doing his best to hold himself back from turning. He didn't want that right then, but he wanted her suffering to end and he'd do anything to be the one to end her suffering by killing those vampires. "I said it was my fault.." He growled as he almost spat in the vampires face before looking at her when she pleaded him to go home.

"Emily...I..will go...But I want you to know that you mean so much more to me than anything in this world. I pray that you will be back with me soon." He said as he cried softly and turned and left. He ran all the way home still crying.

// Dun crai. //

Emily was released once he left. Her body collapsed onto the floor. "Leave her be. She'll return to her regular pace in two days time." Her father explained this. Emily was left there for the night, her wounds healing over as she lay on the ground, touching the cement, the look of his tortured face burning in her mind. Her now feeble mind, but still with some control.

She heard the younger vampires hissing, missing her sweet blood. That night she was brought to her chambers. Where she was clothes and brought before the court. Publicly apologizing to them as she was taught to, she was finally allowed to feed once more. Gluttonously, Emily took back three blood bags. Feeding on them within her chambers.

By the next morning, she was refreshed.

She was early for school that day, that Monday. She looked pained, but healthy other than that. Standing out in front of the school she waited for Devlin, his face in pain poking at her mind.

Back
Top Bottom