Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stick To Your Own Kind (Kade x Nymph)

He growled softly, "You know making fun of me isn't exactly the nicest thing you could be doing right now." He said laughing softly to himself as he began to swim around her.

He looked at her, "Well if you really want to you're welcome." He said laughing before she told him that she said that she was kidding. "I guess your hearing isn't all that great, that or you really aren't focused enough to realize that I was right by you." He said looking at her.

"Oh that's just gross. I wouldn't do that in the river. Just in the grass." He said with a lewd smile and he looked at her, "Anyone can slow dance and for your information I actually know how to tango and waltz." He said looking in her eyes.

Emily laughed, "My hearing is amazing, I'm just not paying attention. No need, you've already told me you've no desire to hurt me, and by that look in your eyes when you said it.. I've no choice but believe you."

Her body was raked with laughter. "What's the difference between grass and water hmm?" She was still giggling and trying to get a hold of herself when he told her he could dance.

"Slow dancing is easy, it's only 'one, step, two step, three step, four step. And again." She said, spinning in a circle mimicking the actions gracefully, her long hair trailing in the water behind her. "I love the tango, or maybe I just like to wear the sparkly dress..." She giggled at herself once more.

He looked at her laughing, "Well I could understand that. And you're right, I don't have any intention of putting you in harm." He said as he was glad that she believed him, "It's nice to know that you believe me."

He growled softly, "You told me not to do it in the water, so I wouldn't do it in the water. You're so very complicated for someone who tries to be simple."

"Duh, that's the point." He said laughing as he watched her spin, "I bet you like those dresses. You know I'd love to take you out dancing sometime, if you'd be up for it. Or I could just bring speakers out here and we could get dressed up and dance together. I learned how to dance from my mother. I'm quite good actually." he said softly.

"It's hard not to when you're at my side and I've know you for..." She looked up into the sky and gasped. "Holy shit." The sun was already lowering in the sky, and she turned to him. "We should head back now."

Emily couldn't help but smile, "I'm glad. No need to make this too easy on you." And with that, she headed towards the shore line, the lowering sun sparkled the droplets of water on her pale skin red, orange and other pretty colors. She wrung her hair out, letting the water make the dirt around her feet into mud.

"Perhaps some day we can go out dancing, until then, we need to get back to the school, or at least home. These woods have to be clear at night. We're not allowed on neutral ground once the sun goes down.." Emily brushed her fingers through her hair though her hair. "Well, today was fun."

He was surprised that she was so scared by the sun dropping, but he figured that she was probably just concerned about how long they had been gone. He sighed, "I don't want to leave this place."

He was sad to see her walk towards the shore line, "So it seems." He said as he looked at her beautiful skin, "I wish we didn't have to go. This has been a very nice day." He said softly as he walked with her towards the shore and got out of the water.

"I would love that. Do we really have to go? I mean why can't we stay on the neutral grounds after dark?" He asked not really knowing all the rules about the neutral grounds. "Today was really fun." He said as he moved closer to her and ran his fingers over her hand.

Emily smiled at him, "I can tell you don't, you're whining like a lost puppy." She told him with a little chuckle, slipping her gray panties back over her round white rear. She flicked her hair over her shoulder, reaching down to grab her pants, slipping them over her thin legs, buckling them at her hips.

"Yes, it was quite nice, wasn't it. It was different, Devlin." She said, remembering his name. Straightening up, she pulled her bra on over her breasts, clasping it shut and pulling the straps over her shoulders.

She felt his fire hot hand brush her own, and she stopped breathing -though it was only by habit-. "Because they don't want the races to mix, during the night, where we can run openly as we are... they don't want thing out of control. No hunting on neutral grounds either. Plus, this is where the humans hang out at night, if they wish to."

He growled, "So maybe I whine a little bit, but its only because I love getting patted on the head." He said with a chuckle as he watched her put her clothes back on. He was sad that she was getting dressed because that was the most fun he had naked without having sex.

"It was very different, but change can be enjoyable." He said softly as he liked the fact the she remembered his name. He picked up his boxers and put on his pants as he looked at her.

He felt her body stop and he looked at her smiling, "We're already mixing, what is the harm in coming back in an hour to dance or something. I like the moonlight and I'm sure you do." He said as he looked around, "I don't care about the humans, we'll be far away from them." He said as he looked at her.

Cracking a smile, she did just that. Placing her icy hand into his shaggy hair and moving it around, laughing. "Good boy." She pulled her shirt back on, over her head, and braided her long hair after that. She watched him, then get dressed. Even in the simplistic of movements his muscles move.. rippled..

She tore her eyes away.

Emily sighed at Devlin, her face going back to it's 'I'm serious yo'' look. "If we're caught, we're put up to trail. My sentence would be solitude.. or death. If I'm caught with a werewolf. Your people are more lax than my own. You'd get off easy." She smirked at him. "We're already going to be in shit tomorrow."

Sighing softly, she looked up into the sun set, the bright sky making her face glow colorfully. "Yes... the moonlight... I've been told I have the moons complexion."

He could only laugh when she patted his head and told him he was a good boy, and he looked away for a moment before he caught her staring at his muscles while they rippled across his body. "I guess I'm not the only one who stares." He said very softly as he chuckled to himself.

He sighed as she looked at him like that, "I know, but we won't get caught. We can be careful and hidden. I just, don't want to go back to school knowing that I can't be free around you. I have to be there doing what the humans want, and what the other teachers want. I don't want school tomorrow. I want to be here in the lake, or out having lunch with you." He said as he looked up at the night sky coming down.

Looking over her face he kissed her cheek softly, "You do. And I can only imagine how beautiful it must be to see. And I don't want to miss that every single night because we're too scared of taking a risk."

She crossed her arms. "I believe I'm entitled to a bit of peeking after your little display earlier." She said, pointing her finger in his direction teasingly. She finished tying her hair up, and she sighed again. He was just so stubborn.

"We -can't- do those things. We just can't. You are you, I am me. It can't work. Our blood... erm.. you understand, just doesn't mix. We'd end up tearing each others heads off just trying to be friends. I will not lie and say that today was a waste, I'm glad it happened, that I met you. But... that's all this can be." She looked at him with downcast eyes, trying to get him to understand her point.

She did a double take, "Wait-- we?" She looked appalled for a second. "Devlin, there is no we, there is no us. You are werewolf and I am the one thing you are supposed to hate and kill, a vampire." She was even more surprised he had the guts to grace her face with his lips. "No. Stop. You can't do that...

"I need to be going."

And so Emily turned her back to him. Getting ready to walk away.

He laughed softly as he nodded, "That's true, you are entitled to look a little bit, though you did get to see my penis and I never really saw your naked body completely. But I guess I got to see your ass." He said as he put a shirt on.

A waste? That's what today was to her. He sighed as he looked away from her, "Fine, it's a waste. I'm sorry to have wasted your day. I can't believe that after all that you say today was a waste. You know, I thought after everything we talked about and laughed about today that you would be nicer, and here I am getting told that it was a waste to be around me. No worries, you're right, we shouldn't be hanging out."

He was only shocked to see how far she went with the next couple things she said, "I didn't mean it like that." He growled softly as he put his belt on his pants and put his shoes on. "I only meant that people shouldn't be afraid of risks, whomever they may be. And I can do whatever the fuck I want." He said as he turned her to him and kissed her passionately.

"Yeah, go whatever." He growled as he transformed and began to run off towards the end of the neutral forest where his territory started.

// OMG I TYPED THAT WRONG!! Dx I'm going back to edit it. D: //

Nymphetamine said:
She crossed her arms. "I believe I'm entitled to a bit of peeking after your little display earlier." She said, pointing her finger in his direction teasingly. She finished tying her hair up, and she sighed again. He was just so stubborn.

"We -can't- do those things. We just can't. You are you, I am me. It can't work. Our blood... erm.. you understand, just doesn't mix. We'd end up tearing each others heads off just trying to be friends. I will not lie and say that today was a waste, I'm glad it happened, that I met you. But... that's all this can be." She looked at him with downcast eyes, trying to get him to understand her point.

She did a double take, "Wait-- we?" She looked appalled for a second. "Devlin, there is no we, there is no us. You are werewolf and I am the one thing you are supposed to hate and kill, a vampire." She was even more surprised he had the guts to grace her face with his lips. "No. Stop. You can't do that...

"I need to be going."

And so Emily turned her back to him. Getting ready to walk away.
// No I didn't you silly goose. She said she liked her day that it /wasn't/ a waste. x3 Scurred me there. //

// Foine. Dx //

"Wait-- no! I didn't say you were a waste--" She turned back to him. She listened to him go on, her face dropping. Her face continued to drop as he went off, "That's now what I said.." She mumbled under her breath, but he'd hear nothing of it. He was too far gone. She stares at her feet and hung her head. She rubbed her arms, as if she was cold, his tone was chilling her, she didn't mean to hurt him like that...

"I'm not. I just don't want to get people killed---" But she was cut off his lips warm-- no, burning hot lips on her cold icy ones. He kissed her for a long moment, and she kissed him back, raising her hands to his neck. But the fell away as he growled and left.

"Devlin..." She said, her tone laced in sadness.

No, she didn't follow him. She couldn't. She slid down to her rear, that had been her first kiss... ever. Human or not. She sat there and watched the path he'd taken. Before getting to her feet and slowly making her way home.

(I'm sorry. But hey it adds for a plot twist. You know, he misunderstood her and now he thinks that he's just a waste of her time. :]. Works out for us :])

He heard what she had said, but at this point he believed that he was a waste to her, and that thought echoed through his mind as he moved on towards his hut. He walked in and his mother came running, "Where have you been!" She yelled as she looked at him and smelt him, "You've been with a vampire, long enough that the scent is on you." She said as she looked at him.

"I spent the day with a vampire girl. She was very interesting, funny, beautiful, smart, everything I could wish for in a mate, yet she was a vampire. I was close to her for the day, it meant nothing to her though. So, it means nothing to me." He said coldly. "I kissed her, that's probably why it's all around me." He said as he walked towards his room.

His mother was just happy that he had made a friend, "So, what are they like on the neutral grounds? Are they nice?" She asked as she sat by him, "Maybe you should give her another chance, she might have been trying to keep a distance because of what the two of you are." She said as she looked at him, "Not now mom. Not now." He said pushing her out of his room and locking the door.

// LISTEN TO YER MOMMY! D:< //

Emily made it home. She silently made her way past her brothers and sister in their mansion, they were part of a cult almost. These were the elite vampires. The strongest, the fastest, the smartest. "She smells like wolf.." "Been playing with the puppies?" And other assorted whispered littered the halls as she headed towards the staircase, into the darkness.

Down the hall to the end, there were locked, sound proof doors. She unlocked one with the key she'd gathered, entered, and locked herself inside.

This was her bed room. It's walls were painted white and red, black broken picture frames hung and laid around the place. In one corner there was a large, black piano, beside it, an assortment of all black and silver instruments.

In her sadness, she sat herself at the piano, and began to play a tune... throughout the entire night.

(I figured as much :p)

The next morning he didn't want to go back to that school, but his mother forced him to yet again. "You know, maybe one of these days I should make you go to the neutral lands, see how you like it." He growled as he showered himself off and then put on some cologne and some clothes. He wondered if Emily would even come back the next day, and he kind of hoped she did even though he was mad at her.

He wasn't really one to stay mad at a person, but he was hurt by her and he didn't know how else to react but angrily. It was in his blood to act that way.

He did want her there though because he wanted to see her face again, as he said to her the day before, he would be happy just existing in her shadow. He meant that, as he didn't care what he was to her. Being in her presence gave him a feeling that something was real.

He walked up into the schoolyard and then headed to calculus and sat in the same seat he did the day before.

Emily showered early in the morning, scrubbing the smell of him off of her, at least until she got to school. She knew she had to go.. at some point or another. She brushed her hair back, allowed it to dry into it's natural ringlets down her back and across her bust. She stepped onto the neutral grounds and could smell him, like she did the day before...

Except this time, his scent was anything but repulsive. It was musky and woodland-ish, she could smell the pine from the trees and the water of the rivers on him...

Her icy eyes were wide as she realized this.

Though, still hurt and confused, Emily decided not to go to her first class, instead, she sat outside on a bench, and looked at the overcast sky. Singing to herself in latin. Something about a bird, she didn't even really know, she just knew the words and the melody.

Her voice was soft and silky, as she breathed out into the wind, her hands resting on the splintering bench behind her.

He walked outside when it was time for gym and he smelt her sitting there. He tried to avoid her, but he saw her soon enough. He sighed softly, "You missed Calculus. The teacher was upset. You should tell her that you're here." He said moving past her. "Don't worry, I won't waste anymore of your time." He said softly.

He could tell that she was upset about something, but he didn't know what it was, and at this point he almost didn't care in a sad way. He liked her, and he hated thinking about it, but it was true. He really enjoyed being around her, and he couldn't deny that.

He did the drills and as soon as he could he sneaked off to the lake that he was out at yesterday with Emily. He lied out in the grass looking up at the sun, "Why her? Why couldn't it have been someone that I could easily get out of my mind or that I wouldn't have to see everyday." He said softly.

He could feel her presence nearby and her smell was becoming stronger, as he wondered if she was coming to see him.

As he walked by, informing her of what she'd missed, she only nodded. What could she say? She'd already said everything she could. "You never wasted my time." Emily spoke after him, her voice very soft. But he already had left, and she continued her little song.

Soon though, she was too upset.

Her voice had started to break, as he thought about... everything. How she'd never been with someone in life, then finally, someone who was... everything for her, would do everything for her and such, did come along, she had to shoot him down. Because of her blood, or lack thereof. Because he could change into a dog while she was merely a lithe, bloodsucking monster.

Finally, her wandering had brought her back to the river. She was on the other side. Her glazed over, but icy eyes looking across the river at him. Emily said nothing. "I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone."

Spinning on her heal, she turned to leave, but couldn't. She stood there, back turned.

He didn't hear what she said mainly because he didn't want to, but other than that it was because he was long gone by the time she spoke. He sat out in the grass just getting ready to strip down and go for a swim like yesterday.

He took off his clothes and jumped into the water as he heard her footsteps and sensed her coming closer to him, but he didn't know what he would say or what he'd do when she got there. She saw him for brief moment and then said she'd leave him be and turned away. He looked up at her sadly and sighed.

"If you're so determined to leave me alone why are you still standing there. Get your skinny ass back here and fucking talk to me like you actually care. I know you're upset, so talk to me. I'm not exactly the keenest person on listening to you right now, but I'm offering." He said as he swam around.

He waited for her to respond to that hoping he didn't scare her off.

Emily swallowed down hard, the lump in her throat. "Because now I can't leave." She said still looking away from him. Her back was straight, and she didn't know what to do. She felt as if she couldn't move at all.

"You pulled me into your web, entrapped me and now I can't get away. Now I don't want to leave." She spun on her heel, looking down at him in the water. Her eyes were slightly watery, as if she were going to cry. "I didn't say you were a waste of time Devlin! You misheard me! I said it the opposite! I... I had fun with you yesterday. I laughed, real laughs!"

Her arms were shaking as she stood there. Finally, she collapsed onto her rear. "Why don't you believe me? I believed you.." She was scared, scared of what she felt towards him.

Back
Top Bottom