Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stick To Your Own Kind (Kade x Nymph)

He felt the sadness in her words and he could tell that she was being sincere in everything she was saying. He wished she would turn to him and then she did after telling him he trapped her.

"It wasn't some sort of game or trap I was luring you into. I was being real with you Emily, and that's what I liked about you. I could be real." He said as he saw the sadness in her eyes, the water forming in the corners and he felt terrible. "Really?" He asked as he again heard her be truly sincere, and he just sighed feeling even worse about everything.

He jumped out of the water and picked her up, "I do believe you, I just...didn't understand what you meant. I thought you meant I wasted your day, and that hurt me..after everything we shared that day. We flirted, we laughed, we smiled, we shared stories, talked about life. It was the perfect day."

She looked up at him, "It was real.." She mumbled softly. Wiping her eyes free of the water. "Yes, really." She curled up, her arms around her torso. Eyes closed tightly. "I wouldn't lie. I told you that already." She sniffled, and then sighed. "Don't you believe me..?"

Soon, she was in his arms, and her eyes widened and she looked at him. His hands and warms and torso were burning against her skin, but she was delighted by the thrill of it. How new and exciting it felt.. she never felt something like that.

"I didn't mean it like that. You know I didn't... or else you wouldn't have let me talk to you..." Emily's hands were on his chest, steadying herself against him. Her icy eyes gazing into his deep ones. "It was.. it was... wonderful.. perfect.." She agreed. Keeping her eyes locked on his.

He nodded along when she said it was real and that she really didn't say that it was a waste. "I do believe you. And I remember that now. You wouldn't lie to me, so yes I really believe you." He said as he held her close to him hoping that she didn't get too hot.

He saw her eyes widen, but soon she relaxed into it and he could tell she enjoyed the feeling he brought to her skin. "I'm sorry for surprising you like that." He said softly as he looked into her eyes when she began to talk again.

"I know, I know." He said as he looked at her, "I felt wronged but at the same time I couldn't resist being around you. I meant what I said, I would give anything to exist in your presence." He said softly as he felt her hands on his built chest and he smiled, "Yes it really was." He said looking into her eyes.

Emily felt it, as his arms pulled her closer, dragging him to her chest. Her skin was burning now, but she didn't mind it. Her own coldness was radiating against him. She closed her eyes for a moment, and... for a second.. imagined what it would be like if she were a human.

How she'd wrap her arms around his neck without hesitation and kiss him like there was no tomorrow.

Even after she'd spilled her guts to him, she couldn't bring herself to capture his lips once again, still the words of her brothers and sisters stung her. It was too much.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to wrong you Devlin, I just.. it just..." She didn't know what to say. Emily knew denying the fact that they could ever be together was whst she needed to do. She should push him away and spit on his dog-like self.

But she stayed comfortably in his arms. "It's still wrong. But it wont change..."

He loved the feeling of her cold skin against his warmth, it was actually nice to be cooled off after a while, and he knew that she must be enjoying his heat as she wasn't moving away from him at all. He wasn't sure how this was going to go, but he hoped that she'd want to be with him.

He felt her hesitating and he really didn't like that, "What are you waiting for?" He asked as he looked down at her knowing that she wanted to kiss him but wouldn't. He heard what she said and nodded slowly.

"It's just what?" He said as he was starting to become worried as she looked like she was ready to say that they couldn't be together, and out it came. He could see the look on her face, she wanted it but wouldn't allow herself to have it.

"Fine, if you don't mean to hurt me then don't talk to me again because I refuse to sit here and act like I don't care about you. Emily I'm crazy about you and here all you can say is that it's wrong for us to want to be together. If its so wrong why even have the neutral lands? This is what I want, and I'm not going to act like I don't anymore." He said pulling back a bit.

"I dunno.." She mumbled to herself softly, perplexed. "It's just that I want it, but I know we would be punished for it, if we got caught.." She stayed curled in his arms, her hands still icy on his fire hot chest. Her fingers moved very slightly, caressing his muscular chest unknowingly.

"Because they want us to work together, not be together... those are why these grounds were created. For our raced to... mix but not to mix at the same time." The more she said it, the more silly it sounded. If her heart could still beat, it would've been fluttering in her tiny chest at his words, she'd never been wanted before, ever, at least not like this.

Emily closed her eyes again, "I want it too. I just don't want you to be punished for it." She finally spilled, her weakness was how she cared for him, she finally realized. She was willing to make herself miserable as long as he wasn't punished. Subconsciously she had known that all along, but it took her this long to figure it out herself.

She re-opened her icy blue eyes and looked up at him, without speaking, without hesitation this time, she grabbed the side of his face with her ice cold hands, ivory and frail looking against his tanned face. Pulling herself up in his arm, she pressed her cold, full and luscious lips against his warm, burning ones. Teaming with life and energy.

And so she kissed him.

He felt her fingers on his warm chest and he looked at her, "What's life without a little risk? I mean what's the point of always living inside the lines? It makes life boring. You have no idea how many times I run through your lines just to test your peoples speed and their sense." He said as he looked into her eyes.

"Risk makes everything more exciting, and I mean everything. Risk is what makes people love each other for who they really are. If I wasn't willing to risk something to be with you why would I have ever given you a chance to prove that you actually cared?" He asked as he looked at her, "Well they messed up then because it was bound to happen sometime, why not now?" He said as he looked her over. He knew she was nervous as she was kind of babbling and he kept it in control, which made him smile.

He heard that she didn't want "him" to be punished, and she said nothing about herself, which kind of threw him off a bit. "I won't be. My mother knows about you already and I have told you plenty of times, that I'm willing to risk the punishment if it means I get to be closer to you. You're worth every second that I know I could be in danger. You make it worth the chance." He said as he tilted her chin up and looked into her eyes.

He felt her grabbing his face out of no where and he was not sure what was really going on until he felt her soft lips back against his. He put his arms around her waist and kissed her deeply, and he softly rubbed her back as he kept her close to him, not wanting the kiss to end ever.

"You're right. Life is boring as such, even immortal we need something to make us feel excitement, breaking the rules or just dodging our punishments. If we all lived so carefully, nothing would... be fun." Emily smiled into his eyes, still touching his chest gently.

Her arms quickly moved from his face, dropping to his shoulders and slinging around his neck gently. Her mouth was cold against his, but she grabbed his lower lip in her own lips, and suckled very gently, her fingers moving up into the hair at the base of his neck, massaging his scalp lightly. As she kissed him, she felt a light fluttery feeling in her stomach.

His warm hands rubbing her back made her body arch into his. Her cool form pressing close to his warm one. It made her feel about when she was alive, the warmth she felt when she was held, now it was more extreme.

Finally, she felt as if he needed to breathe, and she pulled herself away from him, her hands moving back to rest on his collarbone. "Devlin..." She said his name, her eyes again locked with his, "I am willing to take the risk.. for you."

He looked at her, "See, now you're thinking clearly." He said with a smile as he watched her smile back at him, and he was very happy about what was happening now. "Everything would be too simple, boring. Its like asking for world peace. Nothing would be solved. The world would be so boring."

He felt her slowly sinking into the kiss and he melted into her as it happened, and he moaned softly when his lip was caught between her's. He couldn't help but do the same as he nipped softly at her lower lip, and just moaned into her mouth at the feelings she was giving him. It was sexual, but romantic and he couldn't help but really enjoy it.

Devlin looked at her for a moment when she slowly arched into him from his touch, and he felt her cool body against his very warm one. He knew that she liked it or else she wouldn't have sunk into him.

He felt her pull away and looked at her with a sad soft look until he saw her hands moving down his neck to his collarbone and she said his name, "Yeah?" He asked as he looked into her eyes and she said something that took him by surprise, but he was very happy. "Good. I'm willing too."

Emily chuckled dryly. "Though we'll still ask." She said, softly. Replying to what he'd said after she'd broken the kiss, she breathed very softly. Her breath was sweet and tasted like strawberries, and his musky, woodland-ish taste lingered on her mouth. She licked her lips very softly.

"Yes. I thought so, as you brought it up in the first place.." She said, her hands were still on his chest. Her fingers dancing over his collarbone extremely gently. Leaning her head on his chest she closed those icy eyes of hers, her fingers still continuing their dance.

Soon enough, the tiny vampire wriggled out of his arms, and dropped herself onto her feet on the ground, looking up at him. "Why are you always naked?" She asked, very softly. Raising a thin brow.

Again, without hesitation, she removed her shirt, tossing it into the ground at her feet. She slipped out of her pants and stepped towards the waters edge. "Is there a reason for it? Or .. yeah?"

(Okay. Thank you.)

He laughed as he nodded, "Yes you're right, people will always want world peace yet they don't realize the chaos that everyone craves. By eliminating war everything else would be out of control. It's practically like reopening Pandora's box." He said laughing.

He licked his lips as well as he liked the taste that she had when she kissed him, "Mhm I just figured I needed to say it anyway, making sure that you understood that I did too." He said as he laughed with her head on his chest, "Listening to my heartbeat?" He asked as he looked down at her.

He shrugged, "I'm more comfortable naked, and I didn't bring extra clothes to swim in." He said laughing as he looked at her, "I mean does it bother you? I guess I can bring a bathing suit from now on."

He looked at her a bit surprised that she was stripping, "Well I like it, that's all. Plus when I transform I end up naked anyway." He said as he looked at her, "You look nice."

Emily just nodded at him, but said nothing. It irked her, war, as she remembered her parents roll in it. Closing her eyes, she sighed softly. Just chuckling at him. "It gets weary though, seeing war, year after year, after year..." She brushed her fingers through her hair.

Listening to him as he talked, was when she stripped herself down. "No, I had only been relaxing." She said, chuckling softly.She stood before him in her panties and bra, her hands on her hips. "I've never really liked being naked, really." She said, flicking her hair. "It's from how I was raised, I guess."

Without thought, she dived into the river.

She swam under the water and resurfaced at the shore, placing her arms -crossed- on the shore. She looked at him. "I don't mind if you're naked, it was just a question." She dipped her head back, wetting the long strands.

He didn't like the reaction that he got from her when he spoke of war, it clearly bothered her and he didn't like to make her upset. It was strange how one day could create such an irregular relationship between the two to the point that he didn't want to do anything that would upset her.

He chuckled to himself as he looked at her, "Well you could relax there all day and I wouldn't mind a single bit." He said as he really liked when she was so close in his chest, and when she was curled up to his warm body. He looked at her, "Well I don't see why, this looks fantastic." He said laughing softly to himself before she turned to the shore and jumped in.

He watched the splash that she created send ripples through the water as he smiled, "That was weak." He said with a bright smile, almost trying to make a contest out of it. He nodded, "Well I'm glad you don't mind, because babe, that ain't changing anytime soon." He said as he ran up to the water and jumped in.

"I'll keep that in mind." She laughed gently. Her head resting on her hands in the grass. She kicked her feet in the water very gently, her eyes watching the wind blow the strands of grass. She watched as they bent over, touching each other before straightening back up again. It looked like a dance to her amazing eyes. Just as the sound of rain droplets sounded like an opera in her ears.

Emily adjusted the straps of her soggy bra. "I prefer to at least keep my underwear on. I grew up with only my father, it was strange walking around nude with him there, you know?" She asked, cocking her head to the side, "But, as werewolves, I guess you're used to being nude, seeing as after you change, your clothes are usually torn..."

She felt the impact of his body on the water, she she shielded her face for a moment, then laughed. "No it wasn't. It was graceful." She pointed out, waving a hand in circles in the air, giggling. "I wouldn't ask you to change, look at me. Last time someone asked me to change this happened." She said, with a half grin.

He laughed softly as he nodded at her, "Good. If you didn't ever do that again I think my life would be a bit sadder, even with you in it. Nothing is as comfortable as you." He said with that same bright smile as he just enjoyed watching her act with the nature that surrounded her. The rain, the grass, everything was in motion, but it was subtle to the untrained eye. To them it looked as if the grass was performing a show while the rain orchestrated a symphony. Everything fit around them in such a surreal sense that he had a tough time believing that this day was really happening.

He understood that, especially when she talked about how she grew up with only her father, which he was surprised about as he had heard her speak of siblings, at least he'd thought he had. Maybe she gained them over the years, but that wasn't really his main concern at this point in time. "Yes I got it. Who would really want to be naked in front of their parents? Even I don't go that far." He said laughing, "And yeah, like I've said, it's just in my nature to want to be naked. Though the clothes only rip when I became a true were wolf. I don't do that often, I even scare myself as that..." He said as he looked away as his sentence trailed off. He had never really been able to control his were wolf form, and when he became a true were wolf he was nasty, aggressive, and a killer without a care. As a true were wolf everything reverted back to square one, a hunter and a fighter, and that was it.

He looked away for a moment as he swam around after creating a gigantic splash that just toppled over her. "Yeah yeah, graceful." He said laughing as he swam closer to her and smiled, that was a first. She wouldn't ask him to change? She must have really been special. "Well I couldn't be happier that they did." He said as he took her hand in his.

Emily chuckled, quite comfortable sitting with her head on her hands. "Yeah. Never in front of my father." She laughed, nervously. She wouldn't mention her mother, she felt she had no mother really. Placing her chin back down, she allowed her eyes to shut. The overcast sky above them darkened, and there was a bit of rain. It sprinkled down on them like a light shower. Tilting her head up, she felt the droplets touch her face, then roll away. The rippled the created in the water gleamed with color from the sky.

"True form?" She asked, cocking a thin, plucked brow. "Hmm. So the when you get out of hand, that's your true form?" By 'you' she meant. She tapped her lower lip as she thought. "I've never seen a true werewolf form, only the regular one.. I guess. I guess that's comparable to a young vampire, the ones who have just turned, yes?"

Emily laughed, "No, I was graceful. You just make a big splash."

The vampire shrugged, and grasped his hand when he reached for hers. "Perhaps if it had less of a toll, I wouldn't either."

He laughed as he looked at her, "Well I would hope that you wouldn't be naked in front of him, as I don't like that idea. I'm not one of the most jealous guys in the world, but I do have my moments where I can be a bit more." He said as he swam beside her while she started to talk to him about his true form. He didn't want to go there, but she did, and he wouldn't deny her of her own curiosity. "You know, curiosity killed the cat..." He said softly as he looked back at her.

"Yes, my true form. Its more than just human and a wolf. I can be a full human, or a full wolf, but as a true were wolf its kind of an intense combination of the two. I stand on two legs, but I have the body and face of a wolf. It's...scary.." He said softly as he looked down, "Unfortunately yes. I can't control my true were wolf form. No one really can, but its been said that as you get older it becomes easier to tame it a bit. But it is said that no one has truly been able to control their were wolf form without accident. At points in time you can aim it at something, that way you don't kill everyone or everything around you and just the target. But it's far too dangerous for me to even practice it. Especially as I am far beyond most of the men in my pack, I'm stronger and faster, and smarter. I was the son of the leader before he left my mom and me to start a new pack of werewolves." He said sighing lightly.

"Yeah sure." He said as he looked at her, "My splash was way cooler than your little graceful move." He said as he held her hand in his.

"I know that it hurts to have to go on living forever, but if you hadn't we wouldn't have met each other, and truth be told I wouldn't be okay with that."

"But I can't die." She reminded him with a snap of her fingers. She felt him behind her, his hand still with hers in it.

Emily's eyes looked at his reflection in the water, seeing the expressions on his face as if he were face to face with her, as if he was telling them to her. She could see his emotions, hear them, almost taste them in his breath that littered over her shoulder he was leaning over. "You're terrified of what you can do in that form." Saying this, she turned to face him, her back against the side of the river. Her eyes narrowed as she searched his. "You're afraid of hurting people... humans, werewolves and vampires alike. Even if you despise them to the core of your being...

"Don't you?"

Emily gazed up into his eyes once again, narrowing her eyes to peer, deep into him. "Living forever and living happily are two different things."

She thought about that. "How could you not be okay with that? Should I not exist as this, you'd not know me, not know what it would be like with or without me. Therefore, you'd not know any different. But.." She cracked a smile, "I can see what you mean."

He could feel her eyes on him even though he was moved away from her, he could tell that she was staring at him through the reflection of the water. "Doesn't matter.." He said softly.

He nodded slowly and sadly as he looked up at her, "Absolutely and completely terrified. The worst is when I wake up with the blood on my lips with no recollection of what I've done, but of course all the elders know exactly what I've done. They force me to relive it...putting the memories in my head so that I can remember it all, so I am more and more hesitant to use the power. I could kill any of my elders without even thinking about it, that's how strong I am. I don't want to unleash it, but sometimes I can't control myself. If I get to angry it is set off and I just lose control, destroying things for sport..." He said as a soft tear ran down his cheek while he thought about the things he'd done.

"Well now you're living happily, so forget about the past that you had to live through." He said as he looked away from her with a sigh.

He looked at her, "My life wouldn't be as complete even if I didn't know of your existence, I would still feel the hole that you have taken up in my mind. I would know, trust me." He said as he nodded when she agreed with him.

Her face dropped when she saw the single tear rolling down his cheek. She raised her thin hand and wiped away that stray tear from his eye. "You have to remember that you're not in control, it's nearly impossible for you to be in control while you're in that form. I don't understand why it makes you upset, take the advise you give me, 'forget about your past and live happily' stuff. Because it applies to you too."

Emily left her hand on his cheek, rubbing the tear into his skin until it was gone. She weakly smiled at him, but he tuned from her. She pouted softly, and nodded to him when he turned back. "Devlin, stop being so upset. You wont hurt anyone. I wont let you."

She patted his head, and caressed his neck gently, trying to soothe him the best she could. Leaning against his chest, she pressed her soft, iced lips on his throat. "Stop..."

She felt the blood rushing through his veins, she could smell it... tasting it was probably amazing. But she felt no need at the moment, no need to feed.

He couldn't help himself, the things he'd have to live with haunted him at nights, but she was right. He had to practice what he preached and learn to live and let die. He nodded, "You're right, I'm not in control of that form and I should live happily. I don't know what came over me. I don't like living in the past, but it just brought out some bad memories." He said softly as he looked at her and felt her hand on his face. He was glad that she did that, and he just closed his eyes and nuzzled the palm of her hand.

He felt her rub his tear away as he looked at her pouting and he almost laughed seeing that. "You couldn't stop me if you tried. I've killed vampires much older than you, but thank you for trying." He said smiling as he kissed her forehead happily.

He nodded as he felt her lips on his throat and wondered if she was thinking about his blood, "I will, it's just hard once the floodgate is open you know?" He said before looking down at her.

"Do I smell good? I mean my blood. I've never been bitten before where I could ask if I tasted good. I want you to taste me, whenever you feel the need to feed."

She watched him nuzzle her hand, and she smirked a bit at him. "You know.. I may be young.. but I am of an elite coven. We're more powerful than anything you've seen before. When our Romain fathers and mother die... we are the ones to take up the council, because..." She she opened her mouth to him, her canines elongated before him as she grazed them along his throat, not gazing the skin, "We have the most control. Believe it or not, but elders of wolf tribes fear my kind.. fear me.

"There is more than one type of vampire.. you see. Those bitten alive, those bitten while diseased or ill, those bitten while dying and... the special ones like me.. whom were bitten and changed... while they were dead." Emily nipped his skin, not breaking it, not drawing his blood.

She hissed and pulled herself back from him, her mouth agape, her eyes wild and tinted red with anger. "Never!" She spat, quickly at him, but she quickly calmed, her eyes glazing back over to ice. "Once a vampire begins to feed, Devlin, they wont stop until their target is dead, no longer breathing, the heart given up. And I refuse to inject you with venom, so don't even think about that one..."

She averted her eyes. "But yes, you smell amazing."

He listened to her with a smirk, "Oh really?" He asked as he watched her let out her fangs and move them across his throat, which actually felt quite nice. "Mmm..." He moaned out softly as he looked at her, "Well that you must feel very special to be so powerful." He said as he bit his lip coming close to begging her to do that again, as it had felt so strangely marvelous and he wanted to know why. He had never felt anything like it, and so he wanted it more and more.

"I've heard of them, but truth be told I've also heard that even the strongest kind of vampire couldn't take on the strongest werewolf in true form. But of course I know not whether that is true or false." He said as he looked at her when she said that she was changed while dead, and it made him wonder how she died. But he thought it was probably best not to ask her that. He moaned again when he felt her fangs nipping at his skin, but not breaking it.

He was very confused as she freaked out about him asking her to bite him, and he just pulled back for a moment, "Don't be angry with me..I was just saying..." He said softly as he looked at her, "Then kill me. Make me a vampire and a werewolf. I want to live forever." He said as he looked into her eyes, "I want it Emily...I want to be reborn and live with you forever."

He was surprised to hear her say that he smelt amazing, and now he felt bad that she wouldn't drink from him. "If I smell so good then drink from me."

Back
Top Bottom