Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stick To Your Own Kind (Kade x Nymph)

He sighed as he nodded and left, and before he could come back to get her after a day he noticed something strange about the morning. He couldn't feel her in pain anymore, and when he walked through the forest he could smell her around. He was wondering what was going on until he saw something that surprised him at the school's entrance.

There she was standing at the entrance of the school, waiting. He ran to her quickly and hugged her tightly, "I am so sorry...I should have listened to you. I won't go against what you say ever again. I feel awful, please...can you ever forgive me?" He asked as he looked into her eyes.

She seemed a bit upset, and he figured that was just because of what had happened, he only hoped that she would find it in her heart to forgive him.

He had been a bit late so when he was there beside her he heard the bell and looked at her, "I'm sorry for being so late, I felt very strange this morning and when I didn't feel you in pain anymore, and your scent was in the woods I was confused."

Emily tilted her head up, just in time to feel his arms wrap around her tiny frame. Her hands stayed at her sides though. "Don't apologize." She said, her hands on his shoulders. "I can forgive you." She smiled at him weakly.

"Don't be sorry." She repeated. Emily petted his arm, "We need to get to class." Taking his hand, she slipped her arm through his, pulling him into the school. She glanced behind her. "We need to not get caught together again, after school." Emily pulled him to their calculas class. She spoke with the teacher quickly, quietly at that. Before returning to her seat.

She could feel the human eyes on her back.. it made her nervous.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that Devlin.." She said, very softly, rubbing her throat gently.

He was happy that she said that she could forgive him, "Thank you darling." He said as he looked at her feeling her perfect bone structure against his body while he hugged her. He was sad to see how weak her smile was, but he hoped that he would be able to change that today.

"I can't help it. It was my fault that all this shit happened." He said as he nodded and felt her pulling him, so he went along with her inside of the school. "I know that now...But you're always welcome on my grounds. My mother kind of indicated that she wanted to meet you.." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck with a kind of nervous smile. He sat beside her and when she came back he entwined his fingers with her smiling.

The humans were staring at them, but he had no intention of hiding his affection for her.

"I'm sorry I put you through it.." He said as he bit his lip and looked down at his desk as he began to feel terrible for letting her go against her rules.

Emily smiled back at him, blushing how their fingers were intertwined under the desk. "Don't worry about it. It was merely made to break me, they would have to do more than that to do so." She rubbed her thumb over his hand. "Please stop feeling bad."

Emily blinked at him, then grinned, "Your mother? I can't believe you spoke to your mother about a werewolf, isn't it illegal for you to be with my kind?" Her left hand raised itself to the paper before herself, jotting down the notes the teacher was writing on the board. She continued to play with his fingers.

Emily still felt too weak to do gym class, and was excused from the class. She had the note in her pocket, her skin was dulled, her eyes seemed tired, black bags hung under them as she wrote, sitting there with him, hand in hand. Would his family harbor her there? Hide her form her own people..? She hoped so.. if it were the only way.

He felt her starting to play with his fingers and move her thumb over his hand as he smiled, "I'm glad that you wouldn't break so easily, and I'll try. I just know that if I hadn't told you to come dancing with me you wouldn't have been in trouble. But it's behind us now." He said smiling.

He nodded slowly, "Yes, she likes the fact that I found someone who I can be close with. She doesn't discriminate. It's not exactly illegal. It's sort of frowned upon, but they do allow us to pick our own life, and try not to force us down the trail of being with a werewolf." He said as he took the notes as well and blushed at the feeling of her playing with his fingers. He really liked it, it felt strangely interesting.

He walked outside with her during gym and he decided that if she wasn't going to be apart of it then he didn't want to either. He wanted more time with her, and because he only had the school day, he would do anything to make it last. He looked around, "I almost launched an attack upon your family. I had planned to kill them all tonight, with a few of my buddies..." He said softly as he looked at her. "I couldn't sleep or eat knowing what you were going through."

Emily whimpered upon hearing that. "You need to eat." She reminded him with a sad look. "Makes me sad to hear I've tortured you even more with this.." She placed her head on his shoulder, not caring what anyone said or thought. "And attacking my family? Not a good idea. See, I'm safe off neutral and vampire grounds... if I'm accepted onto your grounds, my elders can do nothing. And you wouldn't have to wipe out everything I call family."

Her hand was still in his, she liked the feel of the warmth, she more-so liked how she left a train of cold on him, but it was warm, by the time she got back to it.

The bell rung, and they were released from class, "You've got to go to gym." She told him, still in the classroom, allowing the humans to file out of the class. "I need to catch up in the library anyways.." Emily pet his face with her free hand. "I'll be there until your gym is over, okay? I'll wait there for you. Just so you don't worry."

He heard her whimper and he looked at her, "I will today at lunch, and don't be sad, it was my own doing. I caused such pain in you and so I caused myself to worry." He said feeling her head on his shoulder and he smiled. "If you're back on my land I might do it because I don't agree with what they did to you, and I plan to punish them for what they did." He said with a slight growl in his tone. It was easy to tell that he didn't like her so called family.

He just grinned when he saw how she ran her fingers over his palm leaving his warm skin cooled until she returned to it, and it had gone back to normal. He couldn't lie, her cold skin felt incredible against his, and he just loved when she moved her fingers over him.

He looked at her as he sighed, "I don't want to go to gym by myself. I'll end up going to our lake and forgetting what time it is." He said as he slowly got up when she pet his face. "I guess you're right, you need to make up work, and I shouldn't miss my class." He said as he nodded, "Okay okay. I'll go."

"But you wont 'punish' them, right? Please?" Emily asked, squeezing his hand as they packed up for class change. "Don't do it, it's just their nature." She said, softly. His hand still in hers. She dragged him out of the class, into the hallway as she spoke.

"Good, now be a good boy and go to class." Lifting herself to her toes, she kissed him gently, closing her eyes for the few seconds she pressed her lips against his. Until she fell back onto her heels and let go of his hand. "I'll be in the library."

Emily headed to where she meant to go, a stack of papers under her arm to fill out. She knew the answers already, it'd be no problem. So she quickly filled them out, and started to read, a classic novel.

He looked at her, "If death is punishment then yes I will. It was sick what they did to you, and I really don't care if its in their nature or not. It was terrible." He said as he felt her dragging him out to go into the hallway and talk. He looked at her when she said he was a good boy and laughed.

He nodded as he felt her up against him kissing him and he smiled, "Yes mam." He said as he slapped her ass softly and then walked over to his gym class, which he knew would suck without her. He did end up going for a swim, but he came back when class was over.

He ran into the library and looked around for her, "Em?" He called out softly as he looked for her unsuccessfully. He wondered where she was as she told him that she'd be in the library.

Her ears were keen enough to hear him call her name, and she giggled softly. She watched him enter the library and start walking through the tall rows of books.

This library was large, and quite empty, the humans chose to stick near the front, and werewolves never usually came in. Vampires like Emily never usually did either, just because of their own libraries at home. Emily sneaked up behind himas he got to the back of the library, she placed her hands over his eyes and giggled.

"Guess who?" She cooed, her body up against his warm one. She loved being against him, it made her feel so alive. She nuzzled her face into his back. Smiling very gently.

He felt someones hands over his eyes and he heard her sweet voice, so he just smiled and turned around to pick her up. He picked her up in his arms holding her up to him as he kissed her. "Hey there cutie. I was wondering where you were. This place is, well not exactly a place I spend a great deal of time." He said softly as he looked into her eyes. Devlin loved having her around him, she gave him such an amazing feeling that he hated spending even a few seconds away from her.

"Gym was torture without you. It's so boring to be out there by myself, even if I go swimming. And yeah, I went swimming." He said laughing softly, "It's my favorite thing to do during gym, and I was pretty bummed that you weren't out there with me." He said as he rubbed her back gently.

"How did the work go? Did you get everything done in the time you needed to?" he asked as he looked into her vibrant blue eyes, and then he realized that they would have to part soon. He intended on making sure that they never had to part again, and his friends would help him tonight.

Emily felt him hold her and she kissed him back, her cold lips surrounded in his warm ones just felt so right. It gave her butterflies. "I love the Library, it's quiet and calm and I get to be by myself... which is nice every now and again." She giggled, taking his hand in hers and leading him to the secluded table she worked at in the back corner of the library, the light fixture was broken, but with her eyes, she didn't need the light.

"I'm sorry, next time I'll see if I'm strong enough to go with you, but I'm still drained, I should feed again tonight." She mused to herself, then giggling once more. "Swimming eh? You swim a lot." She propped herself up on the table, swinging her feet as she put her papers into her bag.

"I have everything done.." She smiled. "One more class, then lunch, and then two more classes. This'll be the first time since you came to this school I'll actually do a full day's work." She laughed softly, still holding his hand. She hoped he had the idea of barging her mansion out of his mind..

When the feeling of her icy lips hit his he just sighed contently as it felt so perfect to him, and he didn't know how else to describe it. It was almost as if she just melted into him, and nothing could feel any better. "Well of course, who doesn't love their alone time here and there." He whispered as he walked back with her to the desk where he chuckled looking at it, "This is where you come and work? It's pathetic." He said pointing to the light and the damaged desk, "But very cute. It kind of suits you, I mean it's very strong, still standing." He said smiling at her.

"Don't worry, I don't want you to strain yourself even more. Feed now.." He said softly as he tried to keep it under control. He'd told her he wouldn't ask her to do it, but he slipped and he knew that he would pay for that later. "It's nice to swim, the water feels good on my skin, kind of like the affect your touch has on me. It soothes, calms, and cools all at the same time. What could be better?" he asked as he sat in the chair in front of her.

He nodded along with her, "That's good. I'm glad you caught up so quickly." He said as he thought about the classes and then lunch. He smiled as he looked at her, "Well I do have that affect on people." He said laughing as he stared into her eyes, "You know, who would have thought that the bitch I met outside of school, what 5 days ago, would turn out to be someone I care for more than anyone. I could have never seen you even thinking about liking me, let alone wanting to be with me. Hell I still don't know exactly what to call what we are." He said laughing as he could tell she knew that he was still thinking about attacking her family.

"It's not pathetic." She pouted, caressing her fingers over the ages cherry wood desk, "It's beautiful." She said, looking at the lines of the wood, the knots and all the other designs naturally carved into it. "I guess it does, it's also ancient and withering though. With it quite opposite of me." She pointed out, waving a finger back and forth in front of his face.

Her eyes glazed when he said that, "I'll feed tonight, Devlin." She spoke calmly. "I told you, I wont." Her hand fell from his for the moment, fiddling with her thumbs she sighed. "I bet the cold does remind you of me, doesn't it? I guess... during the winter I wont be able to touch you. I don't want to freeze you..." Emily chuckled half-heartedly, "Warmth?"

Emily laughed, brushing her hair back with her thin fingers. "I was a bitch, wasn't I?" She laughed again, taking his hand and squeezing it she got back to her feet. "We ought to get to next class, I've got papers I need handed in." She told him, getting to her toes to peck him again. "History is my next class."

He smiled, "Aww baby that's not exactly what I meant, it is beautiful, I'm just saying its surprising that they've never gotten a new one. I mean how long could this school have possibly been here?" He asked as he didn't realize that the school had been one for humans long before the neutral lands were opened up. "Yes, its opposite you in appearance, but again I was referring to you as being strong. Listennn." He said laughing as he looked at her finger with a smile, almost making a biting motion at her finger.

He nodded slowly with his head down as he felt bad for saying what he had said, "Okay. I know you have told me many times, doesn't mean I don't want to be there to help you. I want you to, but I won't keep asking...I hope." He said as he took her hand back and looked at her, "Yes, very much so. It makes me happy to be in the water, especially with you there." He said as he laughed at her winter joke, "You could warm me up you know, in the winter, and I know one way that provides a lot of body heat." He said laughing with a smirk, "And not warmth. I'm already hot, I don't need more heat."

He kissed her forehead, "A little bit, but I guess I was being an ass as well. But here we are now." He said as he felt her squeeze his hand, which made him pretend to wince in pain, "Damn you're strong girl." He said as he nodded, "I guess we should. I don't want to though." He said as he held her up there to give her a real kiss. "Come back here and give me an actual kiss missy. You know, I hate when you give me those weak pecks. I want a real kiss. 'He said as he pushed his lips up against her and kissed her deeply.

A short laugh left her as he went to bite her finger, it's not like it would've hurt her or anything. She nodded at him, but managed a smile. "I know you'll keep asking, you're stubborn like that, but my answer won't change. I've made up my mind, I will not revert to that extreme... though there are other ways to give me blood without me sucking you dry of it. It would be like giving blood, only donating it to the vampires." But she shook her long mane of hair, "But let's not think about that right now."

"Warm you up?" She looked confused for a second, before her jaw dropped into the 'o' shape. She then snickered a bit. "Maybe. I'm not even sure if Vampires can do that though... I don't think our body parts are able to still do that or not." She mused, tapping her lip softly.

Emily blinked at him, did he just call her missy? Her brow shot up, but soon his lips were against hers. So she kissed him, scotching her rear back up onto the table, her arms wrapping around his neck, slithering her tongue out to caress his lower lip gently. She moaned against his lips very softly, the feel of the heat radiating from his body was wondrous.

When she told him that her answer was always going to be the same he sighed and nodded, "I know it will be. Unfortunately." He whispered as he looked at her, "I refuse to donate blood to your family. Maybe to you. But I'd rather just give you a direct deposit." He said laughing as he nodded, "I know, I'm sorry for bringing it back up. It's hard to keep under control. I slip up from time to time." He whispered as he watched her realize he was talking about sex.

"Yes. Warm. Me. Up." He said laughing as she got it and kissed her neck softly, "Well maybe one day we'll have to find out." He whispered as he rubbed her thighs, he couldn't say that he wasn't curious about sleeping with her, but he wouldn't act upon it until he knew she was ready for it.

He saw her brow shoot up before he kissed her and then he felt it again, her melting into his body, and he loved it. He pushed her down on the table a bit as he got up against her. His tongue slowly played against her's as his arms were wrapped around her waist. He was getting hotter and hotter by the second, and he knew she'd be able to feel it.

She chuckled again, "Direct deposit.." She found that a bit funny. "I know, you're ..." She wanted to say only human.. which he was.. mostly. "Yeah.." She went off, and just smiled at him. "Maybe one day, right?" She said, laughing, rubbing the back of her head nervously. "Someday I'll see if I can truly warm you up."

She did, in fact, melt against him. Until he pushed her back against the table. One hand dropped from his neck, to his chest. Then it moved up to caress his cheek as they kissed, their tongues mingling together passionately. She could feel the heat he was creating, as he stood between her legs, leaned over kissing her.

Her arm around his neck tightened, holding him closely to her body. Her mouth hungrily devoured his. Her lips soft and smooth, so cold against his burning ones. She almost wanted to beg him for more.

He laughed as he was happy to see she found his direct deposit joke fun, "Only human?" He finished her sentence a little sad about that. He didn't like her thinking of him as such a flawed race, and it hurt him. But he put it away as he wanted to keep kissing her and be happy around. "I can't wait." He whispered as he bit his lip, "I'm sure you'll be able to, I mean you still have parts." He said laughing softly.

He could feel her sitting back against the table before she dropped her hand to his chest, which felt nice. He liked when she played her fingers over his body, and he hoped she would too. He slowly slid his hands up her thighs and over her body very slowly. He felt her hand on his cheek and he was tempted to nuzzle it, as it felt fantastic against his face. He leaned over her more as he let his tongue swirl around her's and play the game.

He felt her put her arm tights around his neck, and he just smirked against her lips while they kissed passionately and roughly. He moaned into her lips a bit as he kept on pushing her freezing lips against his fiery ones.

"Who knows if they'll work though." She mused.

But she was too busy kissing him passionately to realize what was going on. Her fingers danced on his collarbone, up to his cheek, through his hair and back down to his collarbone again. She lifted her legs from hanging off the table, to her feet resting on it. Her tongue played with his until she pulled back from him. Her eyes were glazed over, her cheek red with a blush and her skin still warm from being so close to his.

"Devlin, we can't do this here.." She said, very softly, her hands still on his body. "We can't just make out in the library, not only do we have to get to class, we'll get caught." She told him. "I can hear the humans walking around, some of them will come back here..." Emily softly kissed his cheek.

"Lunch time I'll meet you outside the school, okay? Bring your lunch with you, you need to eat." She petted his face softly.

"We'll just have to find out the old fashioned way sooner or later." He said with a soft chuckle before he kept on kissing her.

He moaned softly again as she let her fingers roam his body, and he did the same as he let them move over her thighs, up her toned body, over her shoulders, and onto her neck. He felt her pulling up her legs so that he was in between her knees and he smiled as he saw her blush. He was sad that she ended kiss, but he thought it was cute that he could still make her blush. He pouted a little bit before listening to her.

"Aww..but.." He said with a frown and he just dropped his hand, "Why not? It's so much fun, and very hot." He said laughing as he looked at her, "So what if we get caught? The humans won't say anything. They're probably too scared of you." He said as he sighed softly, "Fineeeee." He said with a fake frown as he pulled back.

"Okay, I'll bring my lunch. Though I'd much rather eat you.." He whispered in a sexual tone hoping that she would the joke he made.

Emily laughed softly. "Sooner or later." She repeated. After breaking their kiss she sat on the table still, chuckling at his frown. "I know it's hot and all that, but remember last time we got caught?" As if he'd easy forget. Emily frowned, "Scared of me? Yeah, probably think I'm going to suck their blood." She said, rolling her eyes.

Emily snicked at his comment. "Maybe." She said, grabbing her back and slipping out of his arms. "I'll see you at lunch." She called back after him, escaping to the hallway and making her way to her history classroom.

Her head was down on her desk, no longer able to sleep through classes, but she could ignore it. She'd already been taught this in the years before, when she was human, but now again, as a vampire, she had all the memories of the man who changed her's vampire years... she knew this all as if she were there.

He nodded, "Yes I remember last time we got caught, but I'm still as stupid and foolish as before. I still want to do it." He said laughing as he kissed neck, "Sorry babe, its just those girls were so scared that one night. I mean, you're super strong, fast, and super sexy. I'd be scared of you if you didn't like me so much." He said as he started to walk with her.

"Well it's nice to know you're open to it." He said with a laugh as she walked away from him and headed to her history class. He had English now, and he just walked into the room slowly. He listened for a few moments before his mind began to wander back to Emily.

He thought about what it would be like to sleep with her, and how he'd been excited by the kissing that they did in the library. Before he realized the bell had rung and he ran out to go grab his lunch. He got whatever they were serving and he got outside as quickly as possible. He sat down under a tree and just waited there.

Emily was humming as she packed her bag full of papers and headed outdoors. It was a crummy day out again, overcast, light drizzle... she loved it. Her eyes gazed over the scenery before she laid eyes on Devlin. Sitting under a tree like a lost puppy, he even had that look on his face.

She giggled before sitting down next to him. She said nothing for a few moments. Closing her vibrant eyes to sigh softly. "You're not still thinking about attacking the vampires, are you?" Her eyes peered up at him, no real expression on her face, "I'd prefer if you didn't... I could just stay with you, out of harms way instead. Maybe meet your friends instead of knowing they killed what I have left of a family..."

She sounded as if she were pleading with him, her hand touched his knee gently, and she caressed him with her thumb. "If I beg, will you not do it? Please?"

The rain was slowly dripping on to him from the tree that he was sitting under and he really did look lost without her. He seemed as if he was just a little boy, looking for his mother. He had a strong connection with her, and everything without her was meaningless, and it made him feel alone.

He felt her sit down next to him as he smiled, and then it disappeared when she asked if he was going to attack the vampires and try to kill what was her "family". He sighed as he looked at her, "I might be, but they deserve it. I mean seriously Emily, they abused you. I was so close to turning right there and snapping their necks, but I worried that they might kill you or I might...so I didn't. It was so hard to hold it back, but I did." He said as he sat there.

"I can not promise that I will not attack them. I will only do what needs to be done." He said as he ate his food and just looked at her with a sad face.

Back
Top Bottom