Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stick To Your Own Kind (Kade x Nymph)

Emily sighed softly. "You can't do it Devlin. I can't allow it you know. I thought a lot about this.. I cannot knowingly let you barge upon my lands and slaughter us... there are few at fault for what happened, how I was treated, the others are just following orders. There is no need to do this..." She turned to him, watching him eat his lunch, her eyes searching for emotions on his face. "It would upset me." She added.

Again, she turned away from him, "I know it was hard, I saw it on your face.. I could see it in how you cried..." Her hand tightened on his knee, applying light pressure. "I'll stay with you tonight if that'll stop you from doing it."

She got to her knees, facing him, once he was finished eating she gripped his shirt in her tiny hands. "I'm begging you." She pulled herself close to him, "Not only do I fear for my family, I fear for you, and your kind.. mostly you. You may not survive.. I know you are strong, but so are we. No need to start yet another War..."

He felt her looking at him as she told him not to do it, and he sighed, "Then you won't know when I do it. I won't tell you. Why can't I do it? It needs to be done. Those vampires should be taught a lesson for the cruelty they imposed upon you. I don't care if they were following orders or not, it was still wrong." He said as he looked at her, "Are you threatening me?" He asked with a soft laugh. Her last statement seemed to make it like she was trying to warn him not to upset her or else.

He nodded, "If you could understand how hard it was to hold myself back how could you ask me to hold back yet again?" He growled out softly when he felt her tightening on his knee, "I was planning to have you stay when I did it anyway, that way there would be no chance of you being hurt." He said as he sighed.

He felt her coming closer to him and holding his shirt, "You shouldn't fear for me. I was trained for this. My werewolf form is flawless except in control. I can't exactly control who I attack, and I know I hate doing it, but if its what it comes down to then I will use it. And I don't want to start a war, but I cannot let it go. I will not."

"Maybe I am." She said, softly. Her eyes were pleading. "Yes, they should. And they will, but of their own discretion, they have many more hundreds of thousands of years to be taught their lesson, you don't have to do it Devlin. If not for yourself, can you hold back again.. for me?" She bit her lip softly, looking down at her knees. "Even if you planned on keeping me back, I would go never the less. And stand in your way..

"I'll make a deal with you..." She said, hesitantly. "If you don't attack what poor excuse of a family that I have... I will bite you. I won't change you. But I'll bite you." She said, her voice quivered as she spoke. She was scared, terrified! She closed her eyes, still clinging to his shirt.

She shook her head, "And we were built to kill werewolves. Every move we make is contradictory to yours. We have the one thing you don't. Control. You get blinded by blood lust and rage, while we clearly see things.. please, you must understand!" Finally she had had enough.

She slammed him to the ground. Straddling over him. Her eyes were glazing over in rage. Her hair creating a veil between them, and the rest of the world. "Stop being so dense!" She yelled. "You have to let it go. Or you'll have to kill me too. I wont let you slaughter them, even if you can." She paused for a second. "If you are going to kill them. Then kill me."

He could see the look in her eyes and sighed as he bit his lip, "I guess so, but it doesn't seem right. They need to be taught that lesson now. And not later." He said as he looked at her, "I can try to hold back for you, but I can't make a promise if they try anything." He said softly as she said that she would stand in his way, and with that he decided to leave it alone. He wouldn't risk her life to kill the others.

He heard her tell him that she would make a deal with him, and his eyes lit up as he knew how extreme this was for you. "You don't have to do that...I would love for you to, but I couldn't force you to." He said trying to let her know that he knew how hard it was for her. "I'll stay even without you biting me, and I won't force you to, but I'd like for you to do it someday." He said softly.

He didn't like when she said that he was blinded by blood lust as a werewolf, even if it were true, it was still insulting. "You know you don't have to be so condescending, I have killed vampires, and I know for a fact that it's not as difficult as you make it." He said softly.

He felt her pushing him to the ground and keeping him down by straddling him, and he felt her hair covering his face and hers. "I will not kill you. I told you, I won't go, as much as I want to. If it means that I would have to fight you I won't go." He said as he pulled her to him, "Don't be so rough baby, you don't want to make me all mad." He said as he cracked a soft smile hoping to lighten the mood a bit.

Emily looked at him. "Do you accept my deal or not, Devlin." She asked, leaning down and pressing her lips to his throat, kissing it softly, her eyes peering up towards his face to try to see his expressions. She was hoping to stop him from thinking about it at all, the fighting... the violence.. all of it.

"I wasn't being condescending." She retorted, painfully calm, "We've studied your kind since the beginning, since you were created. Our kind is older than yours, we date back to B.C. While your people were started A.D. I have memories, passed down from the night they nailed Jesus to the cross. Though, from the things I've seen in these memories, he was no miracle worker." She said, softly to him. "You under estimate us. You've killed normal vampires.. as I've said before, we are elite, stronger, faster, better, than any other vampires." Emily was not trying to look down on him, it was a mere fact. A fact proven time and time again.

"Fight me?" She laughed. "I wouldn't have fought back," Emily said, touching the side of his face as he pulled her back down, returning to kissing his throat, nibbling at his tough skin. "What are you? The hulk?" She asked, with a sarcastic tone.

He looked at her, "I've already told you that I accept. I don't plan on going anymore. I don't want to hurt you and I want to make you happy." He said as he felt her kissing his throat and he moaned, "Mm that feels nice." He said as he had already stopped thinking about the fighting.

He looked at her, "Well it sounded condescending. Studies don't mean a thing if I have the strength, speed, and the ability to over power the tactics." He said as he looked at her, "I underestimate you while you underestimate me. I have fought vampires in my human form and won. I have fought in my wolf form and dominated. I have fought in my werewolf form, and slaughtered." He said softly as he looked at her, "Your kind may be elite, but it is not hard to find a vampire's weakness. I've already found yours." He said laughing softly as he kissed her neck.

"Well yeah, if I were in werewolf form I'd probably not recognize you, and attack you as the enemy in general." He said as he kept kissing her neck and her throat growling softly, "No, but if you make me mad I'll be just as strong." He said laughing.

"Though are are acting just as condescending, my dear." She informed him stoically. "You will never understand it, though. So we should just drop the subject. See, if I perceived you as the enemy, you would not know my weakness, other than the general fire rule. But I know your weakness. You, as you said, have no control when in full force. I, on the other hand, have complete control when I am in my 'full form', may we call it? So by calling me condescending, then boasting your own perks, you are being as bad as you perceive me. Do you understand?"

Emily shook her head though, "Never mind with that. We can settle this debate later. We've only got an hour left until school starts up again. Can we not enjoy it?" She asked, nuzzling into his throat. His guttural growls sounded more like a puppies begging while for more.

She nipped him, softly. Still not breaking the skin. "Yes yes yes, I've heard your strength speech before, Devlin. It's getting repetitive. So just shut up and enjoy yourself." She giggled a bit, obviously joking with him. She continued to kiss his through, dragging her teeth on his skin.

He listened to her talk and he just sighed, "Yeah yeah, you win, as always." He said softly as he didn't really want to talk about this whole thing when they only had a little bit of time left to be with each other before they had a few more classes to deal with. He looked at at and nodded, "And your weakness has nothing to do with hunting or fighting or anything. Your weakness is my touch." He said softly with a smile, "It may only be a weakness that comes from me, but it's still your weakness." He said smiling.

"Exactly, lets not talk about this crap anymore." He said as he looked at her, "I would love to enjoy it." He said as he felt her nuzzling into his neck and he bit at her softly and playfully. He really liked it when she kissed his neck and when she dragged her fangs over it. He growled out a bit deeper as he moaned softly.

"Yes mam!" He said laughing as he looked at her, "Bite me. We have time, go ahead. Bite me. I can tell you're trying not to, so don't hold back." He said as he tilted his head towards the side she wasn't nipping and biting at. He wanted her to, and he was sad that she probably wouldn't.

Emily just rolled her eyes. He didn't understand. But she pushed it aside. "Enjoy what exactly?" She asked, purring against his throat, kissing the skin tenderly, moistening it around the base of his neck, leaving a bit of a red spot. She heard his moan, his moan caused her entire body to tremble.

"If I bite you... you realize the danger? You accept it?" She asked, softly. With a soft sigh, knowing his answer, she continued to moisten the skin using her tongue and lips to massage the skin, relaxing it very lovingly.

Dragging her teeth across his neck, she breathed out her cool, candy flavored breath before she latched her lips around his throat. She closed her eyes and focused. She held onto his arms rightly, her nails digging into his skin. She opened her mouth wide of a moment, before clamping her teeth down on him. She felt it, the sweet flavor of almost human blood. It was.. amazing. She closed her eyes, but kept in control. She pulled back from him, afterward, she placed her hands on his neck. To stop the bleeding. "There.."

He laughed as he looked at her, "Everything, just being here with you and hanging out." He said as he felt her kissing his throat and moistening the base of his neck. He moaned softly again as he noticed how she reacted when he moaned and he wanted to see it again.

He nodded, "Yes I do. I accept it, and I know it'll be okay because I trust that you will be able to stop when you need to." He said as he moaned more for her while she did that. It felt good, and he couldn't lie.

He felt her drag her fangs over his neck and then everything sort of fell into place and she bit him, which felt strangely arousing. "Oh baby.." He moaned out as he close his eyes, "Yes Emily.." He moaned louder before she took her fangs out and just tried to stop the bleeding from getting worse. "Thank you. How did I taste?" He asked as he looked at her, "It felt sooo good..." He whispered as he bit her lip softly and moaned again.

// Beddie bye time for moi. Goodnight. //

Emily was 'breathing' heavily. Her lips were parted and she was shaking her head, trying to keep herself together. His blood filled her lips, and rolled down her chin. "You are delicious." She said, barely a whisper, her voice trembling from her control. Her eyes were tightly shut. She couldn't look at him..

Guilt was welling up in her. She'd been that close to ending his life. When his life fluid touched her tongue she nearly lost it. Nearly ripped his head back, snapped his neck and finished the job. Emily had resisted that urge... barely. She was shaking, trembling with fear now. She would've done it too...

He bit her lip and she shook her head at him. "Please... allow me a minute to get my bearings." She was begging him. Her hands on him were so tense.. so serious. Finally, she relaxed, and fell onto his chest. "I'm so sorry. I can't do that again.. I can't.." She whispered, nuzzling her cheek against his, trying to make herself feel safer.

(God we're perfect roleplay partners. I was about to go to sleep before I noticed the thing at the beginning of your post. Now I'll finish up and go to sleep.)

He looked at her wondering what was going on in her head and she said that he was delicious, which made him very happy as he wanted that. "I'm glad to hear that." He said smiling as he saw how tight her eyes were shut and how she was looking away from him. He was worried now.

He looked at her as he could tell something was really bothering her, something had happened when she drank from him that made her upset. He could tell what was coming next. He knew she'd tell him that she wouldn't bite him again, and he would be sad because it felt so good.

He pulled back for a second as he sighed, "Okay hunny." He said softly as he felt her hands so tight and tense on his shirt, and then she was relaxing on his chest. "Why what's wrong hunny? What's going on?" He asked very confused as he held her tightly to him and he just nuzzled her back trying to make her happy.

// x3 //

Emily kept her head down on his chest. "I nearly killed you." She whispered, "I almost couldn't control myself. I was going to snap your neck and drink you dry. I was going to steal all your life away." She muttered, clinging to him, her hands were shaking on his chest.

"Devlin, I'm scared... If I killed you... I would never be able to forgive myself. I've never killed anyone before.. I don't want to change that." She muttered, moving up to be eye to eye with him. "I love you, Devlin."

Admitting that, she blushed. Placing her head between his head and shoulder, her forehead on his throat. "I don't want to Kill you.. I was so afraid..." Emily kissed his throat gently, and then his cheek.. then his lips. She kissed him gently, his blood still lingering on her lips.

He felt her head down on his chest as he looked at her with a surprised look as she was clinging to him and shaking a bit. "Well, that's good to know. Its good that you didn't, but maybe it would have been okay. If you had killed me then I would have been resurrected by you as a vampire." He said looking at her.

"It's okay. You didn't kill me so stop living in the world of "what ifs"." He said softly as he looked at her, "I know you would be upset and it would be hard to deal with but..." He said before she cut him off to say that she loved him.

That kind of took him back a bit and he just felt her head in between his neck and shoulder, and soon her lips back on his throat. "It's okay, you wont." He said as her lips slowly moved up to his and he kissed her back while whispering, "I love you too Emily."

"I wouldn't do that, I don't have that strength. Plus, the venom would've killed you unless you had medical attention through the process." She said, into his chest, but shook her head. "Let's not think about it anymore." Though she had to, her mind just worked that way.

She felt his lips kiss her back, and she beamed when he told her those. "I'm so glad..." She whispered back, honestly happy. She wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him again, her hair still shielding them from the outside world. Her hands caressing his face gently.

"I promise to get more self control, so that I can pleasure you like that." Emily told him, sitting up with her hands on his chest. Her eyes closed, her lips broken into a large smile. "Your moans were irresistible.."

"Well yeah, lets just leave it alone for a bit. We can figure all that junk out later." He said as he rubbed her back softly and watched her. He could tell that it hurt her to even think about hurting him to that degree, and he didn't want to cause her any pain so he moved away from it.

He smiled as he felt her lips part to grin at his words, "I would hope so, it's much better than 'Ah crap'" He said with a soft chuckle before he put his arms around her waist and he just looked into her eyes. "God I could stare into those eyes all day. I know I've said it before, but its just as true now as it was then." He said as he pushed his face into the hand that was caressing it, he liked the feeling of her touch on his face.

He just nodded, "I would hope so, I don't want you to lose it one day." He said as he felt her sit up, "We look like we're having sex." He said laughing as he looked at her, "Oh were they? Well maybe you'll get to hear those again someday." He said with an evil grin on his face.

Emily blushed, "Yeah, and 'aw crap' would've been bad, yes." Her cheeks blushed red again, "Thank you.. your eyes are very handsome... so dark." She mused, still petting his face, watching how he moved into her hand. She kissed him softly on his nose.

"It looks, yes. But we aren't.. hm, why is that?" She mused aloud, meant to say that in her mind. "Maybe? I'd be sad if I never heard you moan again." She pouted a bit, wriggling her hips on his. Yes, it did kind of look like they were having sex...

"It would look more real if I started doing..." She began to move her hips up against his body, towards his waist, then down to his hips again, "... this." She finished, giggling and looking down at him.

Her blush just made him want to kiss her cheek and make it worse, but he knew that she would get mad at him for that, "Yeah that kind of would have hurt a bit." He said laughing as he looked up at her, "Thank you darling, I'm glad you like my eyes." He said as he continued to move into her touch, as if he couldn't get enough of it.

"You tell me." he whispered softly as he could tell that she didn't mean to say that out loud, but she had and he got to play with it now. "I was only kidding, I'm sure you could make me moan again. Besides, I always moan when you kiss and nip at my neck." He whispered again while she was pouting and wiggling over him. People started to stare.

He laughed as he bit his lip, "Yes..that does look more..real.." He said as he tried not to moan while his cock grew in his pants. "Mhmmm...." He muttered through his lip as he looked up at her, blushing now.

Emily didn't care if people stared at her. She could do what she wanted to. "I bet I can make you moan other ways too," She said, touching the side of his face. She was still grinding his hips. "I'll remember that, your weakness is your neck." She noted, tapping a lip with a long finger. "Easy enough."

Her eyes were watching him. "I'm arousing you." She said, plainly. She could feel the bulge below her, pressing up against her own jeans through his. She could feel the warmth of it above all, it was filled with so much warm blood.. a giggle left her.

Lowering her torso to meet his, he had a nice view of her cleavage. "Take me somewhere... and we can... if you'd like." She purred, nipping his lower lip, before drawing his lower lip into her mouth and sucking on it gently. "Though, it's up to you..."

He knew that she did whatever she wanted, and that was something he loved about her because she didn't give a shit if she was doing something scandalous. It was her life not theirs, and he lived the same way, so he just smirked and enjoyed. "I bet you can, you probably have a whole reservoir of ideas that would just make me break down and beg for you within minutes." He said smiling as he felt her grinding him. "Not exactly, but it does feel marvelous when do that." He said laughing, "And I am not easy." He said with a gentle grin.

He growled, "Maybe.." He said with very mischievous look on his face, "Okay yes you are. A lot." He said as his cock kept growing and pushing up against her, he was becoming hotter by the second. "You just have some power over me." He whispered as he looked at her.

He stared down her shirt at her magnificent breasts and looked at her, "That is up to you, you can't ask me to make a reasonable decision with a hard cock. It's not gonna happen." He said laughing as his hands went over her thighs slowly moving in and out as he kissed her back growling.

"It wasn't a question Devlin. I knew I was. I can feel it." She said, kissing him still. She felt his hips push up against her and she sighed at him, a glint of wickedness in her eyes. "Of course I do. It's called sex appeal." She said to him, her lips still around his lower one.

Emily pouted, "But Devlin, I want you to make the decision. Do you want me, or not? If you do.. take me away, make me yours." She cooed him, pulling her lips back, kissing his jaw and nibbling down to his chin. Her lips caressing him. "Make your decision."

She sat up on him, then moved off of him, sitting on her feet beside him. She smiled, looking down at his laying form. Her hand on his waist, fingers wiggling under his shirt to touch his smooth skin, to dance over it. She could feel the heat radiating up from his erection.

He laughed as he looked at her, "Yeah that's kind of true.." He whispered softly as he saw her moving away for a second and he noticed her sexy look. "Well that too." He said as he kissed her back and bit at her lip softly, "But it's more than just that darling."

He sighed softly as he looked at her, "I want you so bad, so I guess there's nothing left to do but take you away and make you mine." He said softly as he bit at her neck softly while she kissed his jawline. "Let's go to the woods, I'll make you a woman." He said softly.

He growled when she moved off of him as he wanted her back down on top of him, he liked her that way, and he couldn't deny it. He felt her fingers just moving under his shirt and all over his body, and he just picked her up and carried her towards the forest.

Emily giggled at him, "Make me yours Devlin." She cooed, her fingers still under his shirt. She groaned when he bit her neck, her eyes closing, it did feel wonderful. "Mmm.. so rough." She murmured towards him. Her hands making quick work of his shirt as he was running in the forest. She held the shirt next to her, until he finally stopped.

Wiggling from his arms she threw the shirt to the ground, and laid herself down on top of it. Looking up at him with a sparkle in her eye. She wiggled a finger at him. "Come and get me, darling." She purred.

Emily had her legs up, her knee crossed over the other. She smiled at him, winking very seductively.

// Short. > < //

He looked at her, "I intend to darling." He whispered as he continued to bite her neck hearing her groan and the words she spoke. "I know it is baby, and you like it rough." he growled as he stopped in a well secluded area and let her down. He saw her tossing his shirt to the ground where she used it like a blanket and lied down upon it.

He watched her position herself over it before she gave him that same sexy look she had before, and his body just let the blood flow down into his thick cock. He watched her smirking, "I'm going to, but not before I tease you a bit first." He said with a great big smirk on his face. His shirt was already off so he couldn't tease her by stripping that slowly, but he had his pants and boxers left. He slowly took off his belt with a smirk on his face and he threw it over next to the bushes. He then unbuttoned the first button of his pants and then slowly unzipped them and let them fall to his ankles. He began to just lift his feet out of his pants as he kicked them over to the side. His massive cock could be seen through his boxers as it was already thick and long, but it had some length left to grow and that would come soon. He moved slowly over to her and pulled down his boxers to show his gigantic cock. He moved over to her and pushed her legs apart quickly with that same devilish smirk.

When he was over her he began to slowly run his fingers up her thighs and very carefully over her cunt. He took the other hand and began to strip her clothes off for her. He wanted her to be soaking wet by the time he was ready to fuck her. He kept on going with his teasing touches as he helped her take her shirt off and his hand just ran over her breasts, pulling a bit on her nipples when he touched them.

"Maybe I want it romantic, for my first time." She said, crossing her arms, watching him strip himself slowly. She giggled girlishly. "Usually, it's the woman who strip teases, but this is a sight to see."

She smiled, "Tease me? Or really?" She watched his display, and was wowed by his massive member, a blush touched her pale face. "Impressive." She said, trying not to sound scared. She knew that that was going to hurt her a bit, at least... if she were still human. She said nothing though, and let him pull her legs apart. "Mm, that's cold." She said, pouting, a giggle leaving her.

Emily knew he wouldn't have to worry about her being wet, the uncomfortable wetness between her thighs was already evident, even before he took her into the forest. She moaned when he played with her nipple, her body arching to his touch. She closed her eyes a bit, but kept them on his face. He eased her out of her jeans and tank top, removed her bra and her panties. She lay bare, on his shirt. A blush still heating her face.

Back
Top Bottom