Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stick To Your Own Kind (Kade x Nymph)

"It was..." She muttered softly, not realizing he was moving closer to her. Her fingers continued to dip into the water, creating ripples and such. She closed her eyes and sighed. "Way you were born... right... sometimes I forget that's how we were all originally created... Do you know how long ago it was I was born? Because I don't. I can't remember... my human life is but a mist to me now." She said, under her breath, now just muttering to herself bitterly.

"You can't know what's bothering me. You've no idea what it's like to be dead." She spoke frankly, "Think that is you may, but," She grabbed one of his large hands and yanked him to ehr, placing it over her heart. "My heart does not beat. I do not breathe. I do not eat, sleep, or require anything but the taste of blood now." She let his hand fall.

"But we do not feed on humans, or wolves, or anything with a mind as we used to have. Sometimes we lose control, but we are punished for that. No. I only feed on animals. True animals." Emily's eyes were glazed again, as she thought. So many things rushing through her mind at once.

He hated seeing her like this, she was just so depressed and he couldn't do anything about it, which hurt him in a way. "Yes it was. I was born an animal, free and careless. More people should be careless sometimes, it makes the world so much nicer." He said softly as he looked into her eyes, "I'm sorry about you not remembering being a human, and I wish I knew, but being who I am it's not my place to know." He said as she seemed angered by what he said.

"That doesn't matter, I know what it's like to feel like you've missed out on something because of what you are." He said as he felt his hand on her chest and there wasn't a heart beat, "It is a shame that your body should not have such a beautiful thing as a heart beat, but that does not mean you are not alive in some sense of the word." He said as he pushed some of her hair out of her face.

"I...I.." He spoke softly before looking away, "I don't know what else to tell you. To me you're alive, beautiful, smart, and I would be happy to exist in your shadow." He said as he got out of the water and lay out in the sun.

Emily sighed at him, "It isn't your place to know. It's no ones. The past is gone, cannot be re-made. So.. yeah." With that her eyes re-opened and she looked towards him. He was so close to her, it was making her nervous. Well, as nervous as an undead woman with no fear could get.

"Missed out? No. I just wish that the plane crash had finished the job and he didn't find me there, mostly dead. It's a curse, not a gift. Immortality is no gift." She spoke to him gently, she wasn't angry, merely explaining herself. His fingers brushed her face, and they were warm, left streaks of heat on her delicate skin. "Alive.. I am alive in the sense that I am still here, nothing else.

"We are all those things, the moment the venom enters your skin you become..." She dropped her arms to her sides, splashing the water. "Perfect. You have so many years when you're locked away in a cellar to learn, relearn and absorb information, we do not sleep..." Her eyes followed him as he lay down in the sun that didn't affect her, "Explain."

He didn't like the way she was constantly thinking about negative things instead of just being in the moment, and enjoying the water that was surrounding her. Or enjoying the nature that they lived it, as it was so peaceful and beautiful.

He sensed her fear, it was part of his whole package of senses. He could tell when someone was afraid of him, vampire, human, anyone. When she told him about the plane crash he sighed softly once more before he got out of the water, "If he hadn't then you wouldn't have been here with me and this day would have been far more boring. So as sad as it makes you to know that you are immortal as I am, I am happy he turned you. Otherwise we wouldn't be talking this moment, and being in nature, loving the wind and the water all put together." He said as he looked at her.

He could tell she liked when his hand touched her face because something about it made her stop for a moment. He shook his head, "You're more than just that." He said as he looked up into the sky letting the sun's warmth dry him off. "Explain what?" He asked as he sat up and looked at her.

When there was so many things to think about at once, she of course would think about the negative, as it pressed her world more than any other factor. She could appreciate the beauty of it all.. on most days. Days like today she was preoccupied, her lack of reflection, her weakness in the sun. All of it. Unlike most folklore, she could stay out in the sun without damage, but it did weaken her, making her slower, weaker, less quick mentally too.

"But if I were not here you'd have hit on a less bitchy vampire whom would've taken you up on your offer. So in the end, you are not losing anything, yet, gaining." She looked away from him as he looked at her. "I do love the wind, water, rain, fire, earth... but I can't feel it. I do not feel anything except the fire. You know why." Emily didn't enter into that conversation, he knew why she could feel, and fear fire.

Emily scoffed. "What is more than perfect?" She headed to the shore, deftly stepping into the shade of a tree, leaning against the trunk and closing her eyes. "Exist in my shadow." She repeated his very words. "What does that mean? I am the shadow dweller, not you."

He laughed softly as she said that he would have found a more open vampire that would have been willing to take him up on the offer. "I didn't want that. I wanted someone to hang around because I knew no one. I'm not saying that I wouldn't want to sleep with you, but that wasn't what I truly wanted. If I hadn't done that then you and I would have nothing to talk about. We wouldn't be here and all that." He said smiling up at her.

He liked the fact that she was trying so hard to put herself down yet he continued to show her that he was perfectly happy being in her presence. He looked at her, "What do you mean the fire?" He asked a bit confused as he didn't know much about vampires. He wondered what she meant but he could tell that she didn't want to talk about it so he said, "Forget about it. What were you saying about me explaining?' He asked before she looked at him.

He looked at her, "You." He said softly as he looked over at the tree where she was standing, "I didn't say that I was a shadow dweller. The point of the comment was not to tell you what I am, but what I would like. Something about you commands me to be in your presence. Something about the way you move, the way you speak, makes me want to be around you even if you knew not of my existence. I meant that I would be perfectly contented by being an unknown part of your existence."

Emily just shook her head, laughing very softly. Finally, she sat down against the tree trunk. "Yes yes..." She said, with a small laugh. Then her head turned to him, "You mean you don't know? Fire, it kills us.. for good. It's more painful than changing though. Your skin feels like fire to me." She explained.

"Another reason why it's hard for our kinds to mix."

Leaning her head back, she shut her eyes. "No, perfection is merely a human term. What is perfect to everyone is individual. So, I guess I can see where you're coming from." Emily looked at him again, her mouth a firm line. "That's not good. You, as what are you, shouldn't want to be around what I am, we don't mix..."

She was silent again, for another few moments. "But I'll never change your mind, you're as stubborn as I am. Though... do you have a name?" She asked, cocking a brow in his direction.

He was surprised that she opened up about the whole fire thing and he looked at her, "I see, and I had heard something like that. But these days there are so many rumors that I don't know what to believe." He said as he looked into her eyes, "Is that why you don't like it when I touch you?" He asked as he stared into her eyes, and she was right, their kinds didn't mix. But he couldn't help but like being around her, she was different.

"Exactly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me you are perfect. So, that is me, I'm sure that you don't believe you're perfect as I don't believe I'm perfect either. But like you said, perfection is how someone sees another, and I see you as a perfect being."

"I know it's not good, and I didn't expect something to come like this, but I can't help it and you're right. I am very stubborn." He said laughing softly as he looked at her, "You actually want to know my name?" He asked surprised as it took her this long to ask, "It's Devlin."

"Yes." She answered his obvious question, nodding her head in sync. "No idea why though, I don't fear pain, or death... well... re-death. It must just be something grained into us after so many years, part of the venom now must make this fear." Emily watched the wolf boy, as he watched her, she didn't know what she thought of him. Yes, his human appearance was quite handsome, yes, he was fairly smart and yes he could hold a decent conversation. But... he was a werewolf.

"I guess so.." She muttered, defeated once more by her own words. "I cannot see how you find a woman, whom is undead so perfect. I'm an infectious zombie, if I may."

Emily cracked a smile, "No, I don't want to know your name. I just asked for shits and giggles." She replied, sarcastically. "Devlin, eh? Well, I am Emily. At least, so I've been told." She brushed her fingers through her light hair, pushing the damp strands from her eyes. 'We should probably head back to the school.."

He listened to her talk about dying again in a sense and how she wasn't afraid anymore, but something about him scared her and he understood that. "I see, well I wouldn't hurt you, even if you were on my territory. I don't usually like vampires, but I can't help myself as you seem so nice and interesting." He whispered as he could feel her eyes on his body, and he knew she was checking him out a bit.

"Because for the millionth time you are alive to me." He said smiling softly, "I can't say it anymore clearer than that. You are not dead to me, you are very much alive." He whispered in her ear.

He laughed at her sarcastic comment before he told her his name, "I know, I saw it on one of your books. I called you by it earlier." He said looking into her eyes, "Please lets not. Let's stay out here. School is boring, well gym was kind of fun for the moment. But I don't want to go back there. I like being out here with you. Even if it is wrong."

"Nice? See, I thought I was a bitch." She crossed her arms again, her pale toes wriggled around out of the shade in the sun. The heat of the sun didn't even effect her, she was still cold to the touch. "Well, alive to you and alive in reality are two different things." She said back, keeping her eyes closed.

"You did?" She asked, thinking back, she didn't remember the instance. "Hm, oh well." Her body felt his eyes on it, her arms covering her large and perky breasts. Emily met his gaze once more. "Of course school is boring, at least you're not stuck going to it for the rest of eternity. You still age. Slowly, but you do." Once more, she sighed. "Yes, it is wrong...

"But I'll stay out here anyways. Because this is the most real conversation I've had with someone in a long time..."

He laughed as he looked up at her, "Tu es très gentille. Mais tu parles en vérité." He said as he looked up at her figuring she probably didn't speak any French. "You're very nice, but you speak the truth." He said repeating for her what he said in French.

"Yes, that is true, but what is the difference if someone makes you feel alive? Life is not about the breaths you take, its about the moments that take your breath away." He said smiling at her. He slowly nodded at her question, "Yeah, I peaked." He said laughing softly as he saw her cover herself up and he started to blush. She noticed that he was staring at her amazing body.

"I age, but it is very slow and I will live for a very long time. Besides, if I were ever to be killed and resurrected by a vampire I could become somewhat of a hybrid that would live forever." He said as he heard her sigh and say that it was wrong. "Thank you." He whispered as he looked up at her.

// Did you use a translator? x3 //

Her eyes flickered back over to him, "I know. I'm fluent in french... I'm part french." She told him, "Mais, merci petite chien," She chuckled at him. "Je dit des chois vrai parce que je n'avoir pas une bonne ... er... reason to lie." Her eyes went fuzzy. "At least I was. It's been a while since I spoke french."

She laughed at his line, "Trying to tell me I take your breath away? I'm flattered." She noted his blush and her teeth flashed. "Yes, I did notice you looking at me.. though, you look as if you've seen a naked woman before, so I'm not too worried." She shrugged it off carelessly.

Getting to her feet again, she took three long strides and dived back into the rushing water of the river. Her eyes open under the clear water, she could stay underwater for days, without having to breath and all, but she didn't like feeling waterlogged. So she surfaced again.

(No, why? I speak French remember. I may not be too good at it anymore, but I do. You saying my french was bad :[?)

His eyes lit up when she started speaking French, it sounded damn good coming out of her mouth and he smiled more as he listened and nodded. "Je ne suis pas petit." He growled softly with a playful smile. He nodded, "I understand that, you should only lie if you have a good reason right? I don't usually lie anyway. Well maybe we could speak French together some more later." He said smiling.

He looked at her when she laughed, "I was just saying, that you shouldn't count yourself out of living life. And maybe you take my breath away a little bit." He said smiling before she told him that she had noticed him staring at her, "Well what can I say, I'm a guy, and you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, so I can't say that I didn't enjoy looking at your magnificent face and form."

He watched her start to swim around and he just smiled to himself as he stood up, still naked with his cock hanging there. He completely forgot that he was naked, as it was how he liked to be. He didn't realize a second thing, his cock was hard from looking at her.

// No, It's just that I don't see that one word often. But I don't speak french often. :3 //

"I mean small as in young." She told him, correcting herself. "Well, I lie to save myself from dire consequences and from the wrath of gossip, usually." She brushed her fingers into her now, yet again, soaking hair. "Yeah, maybe we should." Emily giggled at him, her pale cheeks now a pale pink. Yes, she could blush.

"Heh, I'll try not to." She assumed him, to get him off the topic they'd been bantering about for the past couple of minutes, hell, had it been an hour? She wrung her hair into the river, watching almost in slow-mo as each droplet made it's own little ripple. She could see things as such, she could see every droplet of rain hit the ground and so forth, she chuckled again. "You can stop complimenting me now, I understand you think I'm pretty."

Emily looked back up at him, about to say something until she noticed his hard manhood, and her face deepened in red. "Maybe... um.. you should take care of that?" She asked, trying to hide her smirk as she pointed to his member.

(Which word? :])

He laughed softly as he nodded, "Well then you should have said young silly. Though I don't remember that word either. Hmph." He said as he looked into her eyes when she giggled and blushed. He was surprised that she blushed at all, and that he could make her do it.

"Well maybe I like it when you do." He said smiling before he thought about how nice it was outside and how he was really glad to be out of the class room. "Maybe I don't want to stop complimenting you. Do you think you're pretty?" He asked almost forgetting that she couldn't see her reflection so he probably didn't know how she looked. He felt bad now and he sighed, "I didn't mean it like that, I only meant to ask if you believed me."

He saw her start to blush harder as she started to talk and point down below his waist, "What do you mean?" He asked before he looked at it and sighed. "Fuck..." He muttered under his breath and turned away blushing like crazy. She'd already seen him naked, and now she knew how big his cock was, and she probably thought that he was doing it on purpose to get her in bed with him. He didn't mean for things to happen like that.

// Vérité //

"I'm loosing my talent for the language, like yourself, I've forgotten the word." Laughing as she trotted in the water, she ducked so the water was to her silver lined neck. rubbing her hands over her arms and shoulders, like one would for friction, she did it from habit.

"I think I am alluring to young males, yes. But that's what being what I am does, it makes me seductive to draw you in and feed on you. Granted, I have no control over it, and I've not seen my appearance since the night before I changed... back then I was nothing like I've been told I am now." She kept her smile. "I understand."

Emily burst into laughter, slapping her hand down against the water and she howled, quite amused. "Don't be mad about it, it's only natural. I am also nude, and also female. My body does thing to people." She chuckled. No, Emily didn't really look at his size, after noticing what was happening, she tilted her head away for him.

(Ah. I thought that's what you meant.)

"Yes I can see that, but its only natural when you don't speak it often you know." He said as he looked back at her and watched her play around in the water. He liked watching her, even if she wasn't paying attention to him, it was nice to see her peaceful.

"Not with me. I've felt the power that vampires have over humans, but with us it's harder to do." He said as he looked down at her, "And I know that you're not beautiful to me because of your powers and what you are." He said as he looked into her eyes, "Good I'm glad." He said softly.

He sighed when she laughed at him, "Don't laugh..it's embarrassing enough. I can't help it.." He said sighing as he turned back and he was still hard, "It's not gonna go down unless I cum and I'm not jacking off right here.." He said as he looked at her, "I should go."

// Oh, should I fuck 'im, or make him beg. x3 //

"Yes. Very true." She nodded at him. She didn't reply to his other comment, and just continued to swim around in the water. Ducking her head under again she brushed the strands from her eyes, peeking up at him again. At the moment, his back was still turned from her..

Though soon he turned back to face her, and her brow shot up, "Well, other than jerking it, try thinking about dead kittens and old nuns, works for some people. Or maybe... something really weird like an old nun doing it with a dead kitten.." She shuddered at her own words, nearly gagging. "Ugh, never mind, don't think about that, that's disgusting."

Emily laughed, 'Aw, leaving already? Sure you can't control yourself?" She closed her eyes and let her body float to the surface of the water, her pale body glistening in the water.

(That's completely up to you :p)

He looked at her when she started to talk about dead kittens and nuns and such, and his brow just raised slowly as he looked at her. "And you thought I was weird." He said laughing as he looked at her smiling softly. He kept forgetting that his cock was hard, but he tried his best to keep remembering so that he could get it to go away.

He nodded, "I promise it won't be hard to not think about dead kittens getting it on with nuns." He said laughing as he looked at her, "I mean some people do that, but when it's this hard nothing really works that good to make it go away. So, thinking about stuff won't help especially when you're right there.." He said softly.

"I can control myself just fine, but do you really want to be looking at my cock the whole time we're hanging out here?" He asked as he looked over to her.

// x3 //

Emily giggled to herself, looking up into the sky, the sun making her eyes seem more white than blue. She tried to keep herself from looking over at him, for his own sake, but she was always taught to look at people when they talked to her. So she would glance at him, blush, then look back up at the sun.

"Hmm? 'This hard'? Well, how hard is it?" She asked him, not quite that knowledgeable about the male anatomy. "Hows about I leave then? And you can do what you must here, in the woods you adore so much."

Rolling to her side she looked at him again, "Well.." Her eyes traced his lower region. "You are well endowed. And it's not a bad sight either." Emily giggled softly to herself.

He looked up and then back at her, "Well truth be told, most girls don't get me this hard.." He said a bit embarrassed to admit that she was making him harder than he usually got. "I don't want you to leave though because I don't want to do that anyway." He said softly.

He heard her telling him that he was well endowed and he smirked softly as he looked at her, "Well it's good to know that you like it instead of being disgusted by it." He said softly as he walked towards the water.

When he reached the water's edge her jumped in and swam nearby her, "There, easy solution." He said as he looked into her eyes, "I could stare into those eyes all day."

"Hrm, well most girls aren't 'perfect' vampires, hmm?" She teased him, a small laugh left her lips soon after. "Don't want to leave me? I wont get lost. I know my way back." Emily offered him a quick wink, before leaning back on the water, just floating..

Another laugh left her lips as he walked towards the water, she heard the splash of him stepping into the water. "Water makes you not hard?" She asked, confused. But then she tilted her face, and was eye to eye with him, and he said that. "...oh..." she blushed a bit. Clearing her throat a bit, she spun, putting her feet back on the ground.

She stood in front of him, he was over a foot taller than her, she noted, as she looked up at his face. Emily placed her hands on her hips and rose a brow as she looked at him.

He shook his head, "You're right, most girls don't have the looks you do." He said smiling as he nodded, "It's not that I think you'll get lost or anything, but I just want you to stay silly." He said while swimming around in the water next to her.

"No, but water also makes it harder for you to see my cock unless you look for it." He said as looked her over before she started to blush from his comment about her eyes. But it was true, her eyes were magnificent, and he couldn't get enough of them. He saw her spin around as he got closer to her happily.

When he saw her hands on her hips and her brow cocked it just made him laugh, "What?" He asked as he looked down upon her, "Wanna dance?" He asked with a soft chuckle as he looked her over.

"Yes yes yes." She nodded her head, laughing a bit at him. She mocked his steps, mirroring them. Her body created less of a disruption in the water. Her body also created less ripples.

"Maybe I will." Emily laughed at her own comment, before shaking her head, waving her arms. "I'm kidding!" She wasn't looking at him, but when she did he was right there. Standing right next to her, she jumped a bit, her eyes widening. She then laughed, at herself that time.

Emily chuckled, "I'm making sure you don't start jerking off into my river. I want to keep it clean." She scoffed at him, rolling her eyes, "Oh come on, you don't know how to dance, that's absurd."

Back
Top Bottom