Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Just Human Nature (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

After a little while, PB finished and smiled. "You're all clear. Come back to see me in a few weeks or if there are any trouble," PB said.

"thanks PB," Finn said.

"Maybe we should get started," Diego chuckled back, trying to flirt with Marceline to enjoy spending time intimately with her.

“Thanks.” Morgan said with a smile before standing up.

“When we put Aurelio down for his nap.” Marceline said gesturingn to the toddler. “I don’t want to leave him alone to wander around the house.”

"Have a wonderful day," PB told them with a smile. "Ready to go home?" Finn says to Morgan with a smile.

"Yeah that's true, though he does look a bit tired," Diego said as Aurelio yawned though he also looked in thought. "Wonder what's he thinking?"

Morgan took Finn’s hand, saying, “There’s somewhere I wanna stop first.”

“Probably that he wants to stay up.” Marceline chuckled.

"Where do you wanna go?" FInn asked her as he was helping Morgan up so they could leave.

"Yeah. I do wonder what other toys or things we could get him," Diego noted, wondering on how to further benefit the growth of their kid.

“I figured we could get stuff to make some cribs.” Morgan commented.

“He already has a Hambo and a younger sibling on the way, how much more does he need?” Marceline teased as she continued to balance Aurelio on her hips.

“Like we go and make our own?” Finn offered with a smile. He had gotten better at building stuff.

“Probably toys that help stimulate the mind, ya know?” Diego offered to Marceline, though he smiled at how much Aurelio loved his Hambo.

“Yeah I figured it’d be more special if you built it. I’ll help of coarse but I’m not using anything that could put the twins at risk.”

“True.” Marceline said with a nod. “I’m going to put him in bed.”

"No worries. I can all the tools and I'm sure Jake can help. I wouldn't be surprised if he would give us one," Finn could not help but laugh, knowign Jake kept a lot of the old stuff their dad kept.

"Gonna sing to him?" Diego asked her as he accompanied Marceline to Aurelio's room to tuck in for his sleep.

“We need two though.” Morgan said as she walked. “Also we’re gonna need to baby proof the house.”

“Maybe.” Marceline teased.

"Yeah, I know that. Man, it's gonna be awesome being parents," Finn said as he squeezed Morgan's hand and he began thinking back on how his parents raised them along with what he would do differently.

"Well, looks like he wants to," Diego teased back. Aurelio was a little fussy but overall very relaxed as they went to tuck him for some sleep.

“I’ll remind you of that when we’re up at 2 in the morning changing diapers.” Morgan said sarcastically.

Marceline went into Aurelio’s room with him and sat in the rocking chair before beginning to sing to him.

"Hey, I did that sort of stuff before with Jake's pups and taking care of other babies," Finn said with a smile as he shrugged his shoulders.

Diego just watched his wife adoringly, listening to her sing. Aurelio yawned, relaxing instantly at hearing the velvety voice of his mother. He would soon begin to fall asleep.

“Yes but there’s gonna be a point where we’re left alone with them and we have to take care of them without help.” Morgan said.

Marceline continued to rock back and forth as she sang.

"I know that. I meant that I know how to take care of babies because I did it before," Finn clarified before he hugged Morgan. "We're gonna do fine," he reassured her with a smile.

Aurelio would soon fall asleep, blissfully dreaming of things. Diego smiled as he helped tuck him in.

“More experience than I have.” Morgan commented. “If not for Aurelio I wouldn’t have any experience with babies.”

Marceline gracefully stood up and put Aurelio in his crib before leaving the room.

"I'll help you out then," Finn reassured Morgan with a smile. "We're almost there," he told her as he saw their home over there. "You still wanting to try and find the crib parts?" Finn asked her, trying to come up with some places to see.

"He looks so peaceful," Diego whispered as he closed the door. "And your singing is still the envy of angels," he told his wife.

“Yeah but we could just chop down a tree and make it from scratch.” Morgan suggested.

Marceline slowly closed the door behind them trying to make as little noise as possible.

"Of course," Finn said with a smile. "I have been learning some carpentry stuff," he adds to her as he wonders how to make one and what parts to make.

Diego began walking back to his and Marceline's room, all while holding her hand. He kissed her cheek with a smile.

“I’m sure whatever you making, it’ll be awesome.” Morgan said as she wrapped an arm around Finn’s waist and rested her head on his shoulder.

Once in their room, Marceline sat on their bed.

“I’ll focus on it later and probably make the plans after we’re home,” Finn suggested to her as he was nearing their home.

Diego embraces Marceline with a smile and kisses her neck. “You are perfection,” he whispers lovingly in her ear.

“Okay.” Morgan said. “Do you wanna find out what we’re having before I give birth?”

“I do try.” Marceline teased as she pulled Diego on top of her.

"Yeah, though PB would prpobably already tell us when she would know," Finn told her before they arrived at the large tree that was their home sweet home. He opened the door for her before he went in after her. "How do you feel?" he asked her.

"And you try so hard," Diego told Marceline before he pulled his wife in for a passionate kiss, caressing and holding her, longing to be intimate with his beloved. "I want you so badly," he groaned in her ear.

“I meant would you want her to tell us or keep it a surprise until they’re born?” Morgan asked.

“Tell me something I don’t know.” Marceline teased as she pushed him away. She then pinned Diego to the bed, staddling him. She bent down to kiss him passionately.

Back
Top Bottom