Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Just Human Nature (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

"I would like her to tell us so we can prepare for anything," Finn told her as he was eading Morgan to their bed. She'd also notice he fixed up the palce and made it a bit bigger and cleaner while she was gone.

"Well, you know alot on how much I love you, so let me just show you," Diego responded as he returned the kiss back,g roaning as he felt her straddling him. She would be able to feel his hard-on, groaning all the while.

"I do know that you are actually a sub," he told her teasingly.

“Look at you cleaning up and shit.” Morgan teased as she jokingly punched his arm.

“Sometimes I like to be in charge.” Marceline said with a a smirk. She reached down and guided his cock into her pussy.

"Well, we do have a lot of stuff to prepare for when the babies come," Finn commented on her with a smile. "What do you think?" he asked her.

"I know you do," Diego responded back with a smirk. He groaned in pleasure as his cock was back in her loving pussy. His hands went to hers ad clasped them tightly, savoring being inside of her. "I love you so much," he said to her, leaning up to rest his forehead on hers.

“It’s great.” Morgan said kissing Finn’s cheek. “Although there’s a few things that need improving.” She looked around at the place.

Marceline moaned, saying “I love you too.” She leaned down to kiss Diego as she slowly began riding him.

"What would you want to do?" Finn asked Morgan as he was looking around to see what could be improved.

Diego kissed Marceline back, his tongue running across her fangs while he was having Marcy bounce on her.

“Just a few more safety things.” Morgan replied before sitting on their bed and flopping onto her back.

Marceline smirked and used her tongue to pull his away from her fangs.

"How are you feeling with everything now?" Finn asked her as he wrapped his arms around Morgan, snuggling up to her.

Diego was breathing heavily, savoring how Marceline was bouncing on his manhood and how her tongue played with his. Her cold body was enveloped by his warm one. "I want to be with you forever," he whispered lovingly to Marceline before giving a gentle nibble to her pointy ear.

"You'll be an awesome mom," Finn told Morgan told her with a soft smile as he embraced her and caressed her.

"Likewise," Diego said, his eyes full of loving affection for his wife. He pulled her closer with his, giving her larger breasts with a gentle squeeze. He then kissed her on the neck.

“I’m just nervous about being able to handle two of them.” Morgan explained. “I’m afraid one will be awake while the other is asleep and we’ll never be able to sleep.”

“You really like those now that they’re bigger, don’t you?” Marceline teased.

"Well, that's why I'm here, to be able to help," Finn responded to Morgan with a smile. He embraced her and kissed her forehea,d working to help the love of his life.

"Well, I don't hear you complaining," Diego teased back before he squeezed Marceline's breasts harder to play with her some more. He continued to slowly bounce her on him.

“I don’t think I want to do this again so you’d better be happy with two kids.” Morgan joked as she cuddled up against him.

“Why would I complain? Having big boobs is awesome!” Marceline moaned

"Well, then we have to be more careful then," Finn joked to her as he caressed her tummy and teasing at Morgan's massive desire for inrimayc, but he liked it as well.

Diego began picking up the pace a bit more, going into the intense lovemaking with his sexy vampire wife. "Everything about you is awesome," he groaned back to her before going into another kiss.

“I’ll have Bubblegum take out my uterus if I have to because Glob knows I can’t keep my hands off of you.” With that she rolled over so she was on top of Finn. She pulled his hat off and kissed his neck as she slid her hands under his shirt to feel his muscles.

“Oh Glob, yes!” Marceline moaned loudly as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Well, you are really algebraic to be around more," Finn said before he happily returned the kiss with Morgan, being careful to herand his hands going to caress her hair. He planted his own kisses all over his neck. "Though PB would probably spend more time making sure you'd be okay," he noted on how PB can be with her research.

In response to Marceline's moans of pleasure, it just inspired Diego to go a little faster and harder. He leaned over to kiss Marceline on the deck, teasing her as he played with her breasts. "I love you, Marceline Vendrix," he said to her, lovingly saying how she ws his wife.

“Can we not talk about her right now?” Morgan asked. She sat up before pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it to the side, leaving her bra on. She then went back to kissing Finn.

“I love you too.” Marceline moaned as she continued enjoying herself.

Finn just chuckled about how PB was before he continued to kiss Morgan some more and his hands going to caress Morgan's shoulders and tummy before going to squeeze her breasts through her bra. "You're awesome," he whispered lovingly in her ear.

Diego continued to bounce on Marceline on his hard shaft and playing with her large breasts and even slapping her butt. He kissed her more gently this time though, looking at her with adoration. "I am so happy we can be together forever," he whispered affectionately.

“No, you are.” Morgan replies as she pulled Finn’s shirt over his head before taking the time to appreciate his bare chest.

“Yeah, it’s pretty awesome.” Marceline moaned.

Finn smiled back to Morgan and he began working to remove the bra that Morgan had on before going to squeeze her growing breasts before kissing Morgan softly.

Diego smiled and leaned up to kiss Marcy on the neck. "I'm gonna cum soon," Diego wispered in Marcy's ear as he went even faster and harder.

Morgan slipped her bra off once it had been undone and leaned forward to kiss Finn. “I hope the babies get your hair.” She said.

“Do it!” Marceline dared with a smirk.

"And I hope they get your eyes," Finn responded back to her with a kiss, caressing her some more and fondling her gently.

Diego smiled back at her before he gave a love bite to Marcy on the neck and came hard inside of her. "You're mine always forever," he whispered lovingly.

"You still have very pretty eyes," Finn responded with a smirk as he gently removed her glasses to examine her pretty eyes.

"And you're not the same?" Diego teased back at her, feeling his warm juices mix with Marceline's. All while squeezing her hands with his.

“And now you look a blur. Thanks a lot, Finn.” Morgan said jokingly.

“Meh, I’m less possessive and more territorial.” Marceline joked.

Finn chuckled back and put the glasses back on before continuing to kiss and caress her. "Well, you still like me as a blur," he said jokingly back.

"Same difference," Diegor esponded back before sitting up and squeezing her hands. "I love you so much, Marcy," he said gently.

Back
Top Bottom