Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Just Human Nature (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

"Love you too," Finn told her, punctuating every syllable with a powerful and rough thrust as he was holding her. He was going a bit rougher and stronger still, all while he was holding her, his smoldering body onto hers, hotter than anythign he ever felt.

"I kinda figured that," Diego noted with a bit of a smile as he cuddled Marceline as he relaxed in her grasp. "But looking back, life is crazy with how it is, which is why we gotta enjoy it," he noted to her, looking lovingly into Marcy's eyes.

Morgan continued to moan. “I am really liking this new rougher you.” She moaned. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately

“Ain’t that the truth.” Marceline jokingly said with a chuckle. She thought back on her long life and everything she had seen and done.

"Been holding back for a while," Finn noted. He was a fighter after all and while he knew how to chillax alot, he did often bottle up his aggression and often did not have people that could relate to that want. Hwoever, hearing Morgan like it, it made him feel better. He eagerly returned the kiss as he continued to squeeze and caress as he held her. "Gonna cum soon," he groaned out.

"And I would go through all of it all over again just to be with you," Diego told her as his hand went through Marceline's mane as he went to kiss her nose, giving an affectionate grin.

“Fill me up.” Morgan moaned into Finn’s lips. “I need to feel you pumping me full of your cum!” She wrapped her arms around his torso and held him close, loving every second of what they were doing.

Marceline playfully punched Diego’s arm. “You’re such a dork.” She chuckled. After a short pause she kissed his cheek.

Hearing Morgan’s sweet desires aroused Finn like nothing else and he slammed his hips into hers. “Oh Gob,” he groaned out before he came inside of her.

“I know, but I’m your dork,” Diego said as he kissed her back on the cheek with a grin.

Morgan moaned loudly as she cam on Finn’s dick when she felt him filling her up.

“Yeah, yeah.” Marceline said pretending to be annoyed. She leaned against Diego and wrapped her arms around him

“That felt better than last time...” Finn panted out in pleasure as he was holding onto his beloved, smiling in relief. He felt... better, alot better actually, at being able to be more aggressive with her. He kissed her passionately.

"I love you so much," Diego told her as he wrapped his arms around Marceline. "You're hardcore awesome," he told her lovingly

“You’re telling me?” Morgan chuckled as she laid next to Finn panting. “I don’t think I’ve ever cum that hard before.”

“you better love me, since I’m going to give birth to your second child.” Marceline joked.

"I never really went that hard before... it felt really good getting to do," Finn confided into her as he snuggled up to her, looking more relaxed and at ease.

"Well, I'd sing it to ya, but I'm not musically talented," Diego teased back as he snuggled up to Marcy.

“And it really felt good having you do that.” Morgan said kissing him.

“You’re fine.” Marceline said as she climb on top of Diego, partially laying on him.

"I guess I can do it more then," Finn told her with a bit of a smile as he returned the kiss and caress his beloved. "How you feel?" he asked.

"And so are you," Diego said as he gazed in pure love at his beloved vampire. Her flirty smile. Her mane of black hair. Her eyes... everything about her is wonderful.

“Satisfied.” Morgan said still breathing heavily. “That was beyond amazing.”

“Not what I meant,” Marceline chuckled, “I meant I don’t need you to sing to me.”

"Same... was amazing," Finn said as he was panting and sit up to hold Morgan with a smile on his face, going to kiss her cheek.

"I know, but I like showing how much I love you," Diego told her with a wonderful smile as he booped Marcy's nose with his.

Morgan smiled and kissed him on the lips. “You’re going to be such a good Daddy, Finn.” She said with a smile.

Marceline chuckled and jokingly rolled her eyes. “You are such a dork.” She said cuddling closer to him.

"And you're gonna be an awesome mom," Finn told her with full confidence and support with his own loving grin as he kissed her back, feeling her warmth.

"You wouldn't have me any other way," Diego laughed back with a smile as he cuddled her, his hands going through her black hair. "Even if we were just plain humans before all of this went down, we'd still probabl would've gotten together," he noted

Morgan cuddled up to Finn, and smiled. “I love you.” She said.

“I doubt it,” Marceline stated, “I would have been too young for you.”

"I love you too," Finn told her with a smile as he kept squeezing her. "Any more ideas for names?" Finn asked her with a smile as he caressed her affectionately.

"Yeah true unless things went different or if I was released at an earlier time," Diego said shrugging his shoulders. "But I am happy with how we ended up together," he added lovingly.

“How about we wait until we know what they are?” Morgan asked. She closed her eyes as she relaxed in his arms.

“Yeah,” Marceline said. “Um, you did put Aurelio in his crib, right?”

"Yeah that's true, but still ya know," Finn told her as he would close his eyes too while caressing his beloved Morgan.

"And yes he did and you sang to him," Diego noted, loving the wonderful signing of his beloved Marceline.

“We could name them after your parents.” Morgan suggested.

“Well he escaped.” Marceline said looking at the doorway revealing their son standing there.

"Yeah, that'd be cool!" Finn said, recalling the golden dogs that raised him since he was found by them. While he made his peace with Martin when he learned what really happened and there was of course still Minerva, he couldn't help but still of them as his parents.

"Oh wow," Diego said, surprised that Aurelio was there in the doorway. Diego made sure he was dressed and went to pick up their son, who smiled at being picked up. "I wonder if he's learning to fly," he wondered out loud.

“I think Minnie and Margaret would be perfect names for twins.” Morgan said.

“Let’s just let him sleep with us tonight.” Marceline sat up in bed and held her arms out for Diego to give her their son.

"That sounds really good," Finn noted to Morgan, smiling at hearing at her wonderful answer. He snuggled up to Morgan, holding her in his arms to let her know that she is okay and loved.

Diego smiled and nodded as he went over to the bed, giving Aurelio over to Marceline. "Yeah, that sounds nice," Diego told her as he laid next to them.

“I love you.” Morgan said with a smile as she got comfortable cuddling up against him and closed her eyes to sleep.

When Aurelio realized his dad was bringing him over to the bed and more importantly to his mother’s waiting arms, he squealed with excitement and held out his own arms to Marceline. Marceline kisses the top of his head and cuddled with him.

Finn snuggled up to Morgan and would fall asleep soon as well with a happy smile on his face.

Diego smiled at hearing the happy sounds of his son and when Marceline went to cuddle him, he grabbed them both in an embrace. "I love you both," he whispered with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom