Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Just Human Nature (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

“You’re the sexiest blur I’ve ever struggled to see.” Morgan joked.

“And I love you.” Marceline said as she leaned over to kiss Diego passionately.

"And you're the sexiest woman ever," Finn responded with kissing Morgan on the nose with a nice smile, caressing her.

Diego returned the kiss fervantly, not wanting to let go of the wonderful vampire that he called his wife. His arms mixed with hers and same with her legs. "You and Aurelio mean everything to me," he whispered affectionately.

Finn's hand slendered down int Morgan's butt and gave a gentle squeeze.

"Our future children," Diego teased her at her having roe than two kids as he rested with her, feeling their hearts beat as one

Finn pressed against the kiss and caressed Morgan, wanting to feel all of her. "I am happy to have met you," he whispered into the kiss.

"I wonder if we'll stop with just two kids," Diego joked with marceline.

“I was gonna say the same thing.” Morgan said. “You were one of the first people to be nice to me.”

“We will stop for awhile.” Marceline chuckled. “Believe it or not having Aurelio wasn’t easy.”

"That's me being me," Finn said as he caressed her softly. "And you are really nice too. You deserve to be happy," he noted.

"No surprise yeah, though I wonder if it will get easuer," Diego teased with Marceline.

“And you being you is part of the reason I fell in love with you.” Morgan told Finn before she stood up. She slipped her panties past her hips and let them fall to the ground. Once the garment was on the ground, she stepped out of them leaving herself completely naked.

“I imagine it will get easier but when that is, I don’t know.” Marceline said. She thought for a second. “It kinda sucks that I’m the only person I know that’s given birth.”

Finn smiled as he embraced Morgan and caressed her nude butt. "You're rockin sexy," he complimented her lovingly as he squeezed her ass.

"Well, least until Morgan gives birth," Diego responded as he snuggled her. "Though that just makes you more special," he adds. "And there's Lady Rainicorn," he recalled

Morgan smirked as she climbed on top of Finn, where she reached down and stroked his cock a few times before slowly slipping it into her pussy. “Do you like that?” She asked.

“I meant someone who has had multiple pregnancies.” Marceline clarified. She rested her chin on Diego’s chest so she was looking at him. “But if I ever have multiples, I’ll definitely be going to them for advice.”

"I do like it, but probably not as much as you," Finn responded to Morgan with a smirk on his face as he sat up to embrace Morgan, feeling her fully warm body on his, caressing her.

"Well, maybe Lady Rainicorn will be happy to help regardless," Diego added as he caressed the long lovely black mane of Marceline's. "And you knwo what to do regarding moterhood this time around,." he noted with a grin.

Morgan passionately kissed Finn as she slowly beginning moving her hips to ride him. She took Finn’s hands and placed them on her breasts, giving him the hint she wanted him to play with them.

“Yeah...” Marceline said. “I just hope this pregnancy is as easy as when I was having Aurelio. I only had morning sickness for a few weeks and my mood wasn’t too crazy. I know some women have pregnancies from Hell; constant morning sickness, insane mood swings, acne, ankles and feet swelling, tenderness, and a bunch of other stuff.” She rested her hand on Diego’s chest and used her finger to draw little, invisible skulls on it.

Finn smiled and with his strong hands, he began going over to play with and caress Morgan's breasts, even squeezing them. He leaned forward to give Morgan a gentle kiss. "I'm happy to be with you," he whispered amorously.

"I heard though at the same time, we are not ordinary. You are half demon and a vampire while I'm basically a cyborg on the cellular level because of the robots bonded to each one of my cells. With all the times we were having fun, some of my robots probably remain in you to help make the pregnancy as smooth and painless a spossible," Diego speculated wit a smile as he leaned in to kiss Marceline on the neck, in her bite area. "Maybe it will get easier each time," he added.

“And I’m happy to be with you.” Morgan replied. She continued to ride Finn, moaning softly as she did so. “You always feel so good!” She moaned.

Marceline moved her shoulder trying to push Diego away from her neck. “Stop.” She said. While she seemed annoyed by it, she also clearly wasn’t angry.

Finn groaned as he felt Morgan begin riding him. He shivered in delight before he let himself be a bit rougher. He always had a bit of a rougher sider to him after all and he could show it a bit more with her. "You're incredable. I want you so mathin much," he told her with a rougher edge,

"Sorry," Diego said as he saw Marceline was growing uncomfortable. "I know I'm the not the smartest when it comes to this stuff," he said as he went over to lean on the bed, looking guilty and a bit more sullen.

“Being a little rough now?” Morgan asked teasingly before flipping the two over. “Go ahead, be rough.” She looked up at Finn with a seductive smirk waiting for him to take over.

Marceline felt bad at getting annoyed. “You didn’t do anything wrong.” She said with a sigh. “It just feel... weird.”

Finn was a little surprised by what Morgan was doing before seeing her seductive smirk and he was going a bit rougher and faster. He was not allowed to indulge in his carnal instincts like this and she was enticing it out of him. He wanted her more now than ever befpore. Craved her touch and presence.

"I just wanna make you feel good. That's all I want to do," Diego said as he embraced Marceline. "You had it rough for a really long time and I wanna make you happy, wanna help you make it up for all the rough stuff you dealt with," he added affectionately.

Last edited:
Morgan leaned forward and whispered in Finn’s ear, “take me.” She wanted him to do whatever he wanted to her.

Marceline smiled. “Diego you do more than enough just by being yourself.” She said as she pulled him closer to her.

Finn took her words to hard and he was going even harder. His hands gropped Morgan tightly so he could have a good firm grip on her. He was indulging in his more passionate side. That was how he always was. Whether in combat or in partying, he liked going out wild, but as he grew older, it was more difficult. But now... but now he could fully indulge. He gave a passionate kiss with Morgan, his tongue exploring hers as his hands gripped with hers, all while plowing her.

Diego relaxed in Marceline's grasp, looking with a warm smile before he snuggled up to her. His body always felt cool against his and thus his own body was quite warm over for Marceline. "I love seeing you happy. I want to let your know you wll never be alone again," he promised to her with his straightforward and affectionate matter.

Morgan let out a loud moan as she enjoyed the feeling of Finn going wild. “All this time you’ve been holding back on me.” She joked with a chuckle. She was definitely enjoying herself more than normal which she hadn’t thought was possible.

“You’ve already made me happier than I thought I ever would be.” Marceline stated as her body relaxed against Diego’s. “You gave me an amazing son and now we’re gonna have a second kid. I couldn’t be happier.”

"I never thought I could really be like this," Finn confessed told her as he was becoming more aggressive. He was not just fucking her, but trying to cinquer her, making her his. He never got the chance to indulge in like this, yet hearing her appoval made him feel comfortable to keep going like this.

Diego's smile grew at Marceline's words. "I'm glad," he told her simply before going for a simple kiss and snuggled her. "Imagine what your younger self would think at seeing you a mom like this," he added with a bit of a chuckle.

“Do whatever you want to me.” Morgan said before wrapping her arms around Finn’s neck and kissing him passionately. As much as Finn was loving being like that with her, she was loving it more.

“How young are we talking?” Marceline asked. “Coz there were a few times when I actually thought I’d have kids with people and well that obviously didn’t happen.”

Finn hearing Morgan giving him permission allowed him to delve even more into his aggressive and primal side, that which he suppressed over the years and would only peak out during his time battling evil, but now he was chaneling all the pent-up passio like this, going faster and harder, giving a more domineering kiss to Morgan, his hands going over to caress and squeeze Morgan.

Diego did seem a little surprised over what Marceline said, though he did realize there was a good point. "Maybe a few years ago back when you just met Finn," Diego brought up as he snuggled Marceline closer to him, looking at her eyes lovingly and stroking her hair.

“I love you, Finn.” Morgan moaned. She was enjoying having Finn be a bit rough with her and it showed.

“I did have a bit of a crush on him at a point but just a minor one.” Marceline said.

Back
Top Bottom