Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Just Human Nature (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

Hunson smiled back to the two. "And take care of Diego, okay? Glob knows that our mortal lovers are our better halves," Hunson could not help but tease in how father and daughter relied on their loved ones to help them out in the straight and narrow.

"Love you sweetie, I gotta go," he added before he went off to the Nightosphere.

Diego paled at what Marceline said before laughing nervously when he realized it was a joke. "Ha ha, very funny," Diego said though the fact he briefly looked horrified showed that despite their happy time together, he was still afraid that she would leave him, likely remnants from his years of isolation and failure to make friends as a kid.

Aurelio reached out for his dad and when Diego grabbed him, he felt his son hug him. Diego relaxed and let out a breath, feeing a bit better.

“Well I can’t be married to a guy that my dad approves of.” Marceline said with a serious look before cracking a smile and hugging Diego.

Diego managed to laugh out before he hugged Marceline back. "I love you so much, my vampire queen," he said, holding her tightly while Aurelio was laughing.

He then pointed to a picture nearby of Finn. "I think Aurelio is saying we need to get Finn something for his family," he added.

"Yeah, though maybe we can still get some gender-neutral clothing," Diego suggested to her with a smile while Aurelio was laughing before going over to kiss his mommy.

"In the meanwhile, what do you wanna do?" he asked Marceline with a smile.

Marceline picked up Aurelio. “It would probably be a good idea to start planning for our baby.”

Morgan rolled over and slowly began to wake up.

"Heya, how are you doing?" Finn asked as he went over to Morgan, smiling as he looked over.

"Well, we did built an extra room built for the occasion," Diego reminded Marceline with a smile while Aurelio snuggled up to his mom. "Though imagine if they were twins," he added with a bit of a smile.

Morgan yawned and stretched before motioning for Finn to join her in the bed. It was for anything sexual, she more wanted to cuddle.

“My uterus has a max capacity of one.” Marceline teased. “Speaking of twin wanna make a wager on what Morgan’s having? Winner gets to name baby #2.”

Finn smiled and he went over to Morgan, wrapping his arms around her. He sighed happily as he cuddled over the woman he loved.

"All right then. I'll bet on girl then," Diego responded back to Marceline's teasing with a smile on his face.

Morgan rested her head on Finn’s chest, cuddling up to him. “I’m sorry I was a bitch earlier.”

“You think they’re both gonna be girls.” Marceline replied “I think Morgan’s gonna have one of each.”

Finn cuddled up closer to Morgan. "We all make mistakes and I always forgive you because I know you will forgive me," Finn added with a smile.

"Hmm... good point. Actually, I'll probably change mine to have two boys," Diego said after a bit of thinking about it.

“Let’s just never tell them I was considering abortion, it would fuck them up.” Morgan said. She knew Finn wasn’t big on lying but it was to protect their kids.

“Okay.” Marceline picked up Aurelio. “I wonder how Simon is gonna handle having two grandkids.”

"Yeah, that makes sense. We'll just say that you were super worried," Finn said. He was not comfortable with lying, but he also grew and understood people could be complicated and junk. He kissed her cheek.

"He's gonna be happy as pie," Diego responded with a chuckle.

“You’re the best, Finn!” Morgan replied with a smile. “I’m so lucky to have you.”

“That is until the babies start grabbing stuff and pull his beard.” Marceline joked.

Finn went and kissed Morgan on the forehead. "And I'm really lucky to have you," Finn responded back to her with a smile of his own.

"Yeah, but even then, he'll have a lot of fun playing grandpa. He already has fun with Aurelio," Diego responded with a smile, reminding Marceline that Ice King does view Marceline as a form of daughter.

“I think I’m ready to go home.” Morgan said.

“True.” Marceline nodded. “We should probably look into getting Aurelio a toddler bed.”

"Yeah, PB says you will be ready soon. She had some stuff for you before we take you home," Finn explained to her and indeed, PB waved as she entered the room.

"Yeah, we can also figure out how to expand his room," Diego added with a smile. "Maybe we can some more to the room," he suggested

Morgan sat up in the bed and waited for Bubblegum to come over.

“Yeah And I need to look into birth control after I have this baby because I’m gonna need a break.” Marceline remarked.

"How are you feeling?" Princess Bubblegum asked Morgan with a smile as she was checking up on her.

"Yeah, though I guess it's what happens when you have a lot of fun like us," Diego could not help but remark with a bit of a blush at what he meant and Aurelio laughing at his dad being silly.

“Much better.” Morgan replied happily.

“Exactly and after having two kids so close together, I’d like to wait a bit before baby #3.” Marceline said.

"That's good news and your charts back that up," Princess Bubblegum told her happily. "Ergo, you will be able to go home today. I just need to do one final check-up," she added.

"That's fair and I don't think we could go... like a week without being intimate," Diego added with a bit of a blush.

"I am just checking up on your vitals and those of the children," Princess Bubblegum told her matter-of-factly as she helped Finn up so she could do her check up.

"Yeah, that's true," he added with a smile before he embraced Marceline. "But I love us for how we are and I love being able to be intimate with you," Diego told lovingly to Marceline.

Back
Top Bottom