Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Just Human Nature (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

Finn just blushed and laughed at her forwardness. "Maybe I could do an experiment to examine your libido," Princess Bubblegum said with a bit of snark. "Though you will be let out later today. So just relax. You still need to heal from the aches from our tumble," she added.

"Here I thought you wanted to avoid telling him as long as you can," Diego added before he gave his wife a hug.

"How are you feeling regarding your aches though? Any sore muscles or anything?" Princess Bubblegum said as she went to a more professional tone.

"All right, if you're sure. Though I mean anything besides that," Diego asked her as he was going to get the bugmilk.

Last edited:
“No, not really.” Morgan answered shaking her head. “My abdomenom is a little sore but that’s to be expected given that I started having a miscarriage.”

“You may want to get dressed first.” Marceline said standing up and putting the dishes in the sink. She grabbed a paper towel, wetted it, and washed Aurelio’s face.

"Well then, I will let you out before the end of the day. I will go over you to make sure you can go home in peace," Princess Bubblegum told her with concern.

"All right then," Diego smiled before he left the bugmilk for her before he went over to take a quick shower. He couldn't help but be in a bit of thought though.

Morgan nodded before looking at Finn. “Why don’t you go tell Jake the good news, that he’s not gonna have one niece or nephew but two?”

Marceline left the milk where it was and went to get herself and Aurelio dressed. She put Aurelio in his “future big brother” shirt and put a jacket over it so Hunson wouldn’t see it right away.

"All right," Finn said before he kissed Morgan and went over to the nearby phone to tell Jake the good news.

"Congrats once more on motherhood," PB told her with a smile.

Diego finished showering and appeared in fresh clothes. "Well, you ready?" he asked her with a soft smile.

“Thanks.” Morgan said with a small smile. She was still scared and worried about the whole thing.

Marceline nodded as she finished brushing her hair.

"Still worried?" PB asked Morgan while Finn was still telling Jake and Lady, both of whom were very excited by the news.

Diego put the milk into the magic circle and said the magic words to summong Hunson Abadeer.

"Heeey!!!! This is a surprise," he said as Marceline's dad appeared.

"You have all of us here to help you and you will be a very successful mother," Princess Bubblegum told Morgan with a smile on her face.

"This is a surprise! What do you crazy kids want? I thought you'd be busy after finally not being pregnant anymore," Hunson said as he went to take a seat on the sofa.

“I know but I’m still nervous.” Morgan said.

“Yeah, you’d think.” Marceline unzipped Aurelio’s jacket and let him walk over to his grandfather.

"Anything I can do to help?" Princess Bubblegum offers her friend while Finn was still talking to Jake.

"Let me guess, got tired of sex?" Hunson teased Marceline a bit while Diego rolled his eyes. Aurelio went to hug his granddad. "What is this?" he asked.

“Nope, although taking a nap would be nice.” Morgan said placing the dishes to the side.

“You can read can’t you?” Marceline asked.

"Well, you have plenty of time to take a rest," Princess Bubblegum said with a smile. "Jake and Lady wants to throw us a big party," Finn said with a smile.

"Wait... you're having another baby?" Hunson said in surprise and what Diego suspected was delight.

“Well, she’s out cold. She won’t be up for a few hours,” PB told Finn who nodded and he said he’ll be back in a bit.

“Wow! That’s incredible. Will you name them after me?” He said with a smile.

“If it’s a girl we’ll consider naming her Hannah which is close to your name.” Marceline stated. “I’m sure Diego would want to name it after his dad if it’s a boy.”

"Yeah I suppose that's fair," Hunson said. "Better than Hunsona," he added with a smirk. Diego rolled his eyes at the old man's attempts at humor. "I'm not sure what I would name a second son," Diego confessed.

“Well, we can handle it. You’re the Queen of Vampires and I’m... well, I’m awesome,” Diego said with a smile as he chuckled. He knew it’d be a lot of work, but it would be worth it.

“Me, but that makes me awesome. You love that I’m a nerd,” Diego teased her back.

“Yeah, I figured Marceline would like nice scholars like you,” Hunson adder

“Have you seen my list of exes?” Marceline asked her dad. “The only name on that list that had more than two brain cells was Bubblegum.”

"Yeah, but I meant serious relations. You and that Bubblegum girl were close, but you both had your issues and you only became friends again because of Finn," Hudson noted to her.

"Then you met me and i never thought we'd end up together. I am happy we did," Diego said to Marceline as he squeezed her hand with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom