Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Just Human Nature (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

“My legs hurt from not moving.” Morgan answered as the reaches the bathroom. “I can handle using the bathroom on my own.”

Marceline nodded and kept sipping her juice.

"Yes, but we are concerned for your well being and the children's," Princess Bubblegum replie,d having overheard them. "Feeling a bit better?" FInn asked Morgan.

Aurelio had finished drinking his juice and began reaching out for his mom to hold him.

“I’ll let you know when I’m done in there.” Morgan answered with a chuckle before going into the bathroom.

Marceline finished her juice before picking Aurelio up. She put his feet on her knees and helped him stand there.

"She is really just as stubborn as you are," Princess Bubblegum said with a chuckle at seeing Finn and Morgan interact with one another.

"He's getting bigger and smarter everyday," Diego said while watching Aurelio stand on Marceline's knees to hug her.

Morgan did her business in the bathroom and washed her hands before opening the door enough to pop her head out. “Finn, could you come in here for a moment?” She asked.

Marceline smiled at her son and kissed his forehead. “Are you ready to be a big brother?” She asked.

Finn went over to Morgan after a little bit, hearing her ask for him. "Do you need help?" Finn asked her when he arrived there to check up on her.

Aurelio smiled and laughed, looking excited before he looked at his mom's tummy and kissed it. "Sounds like he is ready," Diego said with a big smile as he went over next to his wife and child.

Once Finn was in the bathroom with her, Morgan took his hand and put it on her stomach. After a few seconds there was a single barely noticeable movement. “Did you feel that?” She asked.

Marceline smiled at how Aurelio reacted. “Yup, the bigger question is how my dad is gonna react to having another grandkid.”

"Is that them?" Finn said in awed excitement as he felt the subtle movement. His face went from awe to utter glee and excitement, which he shwoed with a kiss for Morgan.

"Well, probably try to see if he can get them to rule the Nightosphere and we reject him again," Diego could not help but joke there. "But I wonder if any of our kids would want to take over for him," he said with more serious consideration.

"That's amazing," Finn said as he kissed Morgan on the forehead. "Let's get you back to your bed so you could have breakfast," Finn told her with a grin.

"Yeah though I feel that, with our personality, they would try and fix things," Diego couldn't help but ponder. "Beyond that, I think the kids would bere for one another," he added.

“You know what would make you the best boyfriend ever?” Morgan asked with a smirk. “If you carried me.”

“They could have a completely different personality.” Marceline stated. “That kind of stuff isn’t genetic.”

"I thought you said you wanted to walk more," Finn could not help but tease her a bit though he still picked her bridal style and began carrying her to her bed.

"Yeah, that's true, but we're both good parents. Our kids are gonna come out as good people," Diego told her with a smile.

Morgan smiled and kissed Finn’s cheek as he carried her.

“I just hope we don’t end up with a fricking sociopath.” Marceline stated.

"So, how are you feeling? Also you better have your breakfast before it gets cold," Princess Bubblegum said to the happy couple.

"We both turned out all right and Aurelio is turning out good," Diego reassured his wife.

“Better but still hungry.” Morgan answered before pulling Finn into a quick kiss.

“Do you know what a sociopath is?” Marceline asked.

“Well, here it is,” Peopermint Butler announcer to them. Finn have a quick kiss back as he helped Morgan back into bed.

“Yes I know and our children will not become them,” Diego reassured her.

"Feeling better then?" Princess Bubblegum said as she went to check some stuff on monitors and the clipboard.

"Our children won't be born sociopaths," Diego said to her. "It's going to be okay, all right?" he said, trying to reassure her.

“Much better.” Morgan said. She chuckled, “I think the twins are happy I’m eating coz they’ve calmed down.”

“Let me fill you in on something, babe.” Marceline said with a small smile. “Part of being pregnant, at least for me, is having insane worries of all the horrible things that could go wrong. When I was having Aurelio, I talked to Morgan about it because I was self conscious about showing you the crazy. But now that it’s baby #2 you get to have the full crazy Marceline pregnancy experience. I swear one time I was worried Aurelio would be born without an asshole...”

"You will be out before the end of the day, do not worry," Princess Bubblegum told her with a chuckle of her own. "Yeah, but I reckon that Morgan has to find ways to keep busy while she's preggers," Finn noted.

Diego then turned over to Marceline and was listening to what she said about it. "Well if Aurelio was born without an asshole, it'd probably be because the nanonbots would've optimized him to not need it," he couldn't help but comment. "Princess Bubblegum also said she was studying the nanites I have and she thinks that once you got enough in your system, they'd protect you from the sun in the case something happened to the magic wedding ring," he explained to her

“How long before we can,” Morgan cleared her throat, “you know? My hormones are going crazy.”

“Morgan told just told me that I’d be lucky because he wouldn’t poop.” Marceline said.

"Probably I would give it a week. While you have grown stronger since adventuring with Finn, you are still the closest to a base human and not to push yourself," Princess Bubblegum told her with concern. "Though I would also try and see if I can find exericses or things to make things better," she added.

"Yeah," Diego coudn't help but agree with a grin before he embraced and kissed his wife. "I wonder what our kids would want to do with their lvies as they grow older. I reckon you'll teach them how to rock," he said with a smile.

“A week?” Morgan asked. “We haven’t gone a week without sex since we started dating!”

“We’ll have to wait and see.” Marceline stated with a smile.

"Well, I supposed this will teach you patience," Princess Bubblegum said with a teasing smile before she laughed a bit. "Though a week is only the worst case scenario. I think only a couple of days at most as long as you actually relax," she clarified.

"What do you wanna do in the meanwhile?" Diego asked her as he noted Aurelio finished his breakfast and had finished stacking his blocks.

“That’s easy for you to say. I see him naked on a regular basis, and it takes everything in my not to jump on him.” Morgan said finishing her food.

“We could invite my dad over to tell him about baby #2.” Marceline suggested.

Back
Top Bottom