Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Just Human Nature (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

Finn just laughed before he got up and began stretching. He had gotten into the habit of doing like morning workouts or something like that.

"Good morning, Marcy!" Diego told her with a smile as he was finishing breakfaster while Aurelio kept playing with his blocks.

Morgan rolled over and watched Finn. “Is it my birthday? Because damn, that’s a great sight to wake up to! The only way it could be better is if you weren’t wearing anything.” She said.

“Nothing says good morning like tiny hand marks on the face.” Marceline joked as she entered the kitchen.

"Nah, I just gotta be stretching more. I don't know. Ever since I found out about that signal, I got a feeling something is coming, ya know," Finn said to her as he got a more serious look on his face and stared out the windoe into the horizon, into the seas beyond Ooo.

"Yeah, Aurelio was trying to wake you. Right now, he's playing with the new blocks I got him. The Platonic solids," Diego said as Aurelio was looking at the 20-sided block with wonder.

Morgan could see that Finn was worried, so she said, “There isn’t just one thing coming, there’s two and right now those two things want me to have some breakfast.”

“Are you trying to raise our son to play dungeons and dragons?” Marceline teased as she sat at the kitchen table.

"I meant besides the kids. I mean like something that could answer things," Finn said to her though cheered up by her statement. He then saw Peppermint Butler walk in to check up on them. "Good morning, how are you?" he asked them.

"Well, maybe. Nothing wromg with that," Diego teased back as he served some grapefruit juice for Aurelio to try and Marceline's breakfast along with his own.

“Other than being super hungry, I’m good.” Morgan said. She was hoping that she could be disconnected from the machines soon.

Marceline jokingly sighed and rolled her eyes. “You know I have to counteract your dorkiness with my badassness and you're not making it easy for me.” She joked.

"Well do not worry. Princess Bubblegum will be here both with some results of your injuries along with your breakfast," Peppermint Butler reassured her. "Is there anything you want in paritcular?" he asked her.

"And here I thought you fell in love with me because I was a dork," Diego said as he stuck his tongue out her in jest while Aurelio laughed at his parents being goofy,

“Chocolate chip pancakes with blueberry syrup would be amazing.” Morgan said.

“Who said I fell in love with you?” Marceline said still teasing Diego. “Maybe I just wanted some adorable kids.”

“Right away and I assume the usual for you, Finn?” Peppermint Butler said. Finn nodded and the candy Butler went off to prepare the order.

“All the times you tell me you love me,” Diego respondes as he hugged her from behind and gave a kiss on where her bite was. “I love you so much,” he said to her with a smile.

Morgan nodded, and when the butler left, asked, “So far many times have you had breakfast here?” She had a joking smile on her face but deep down she felt some jealousy.

“You’re okay, I guess.” Marceline said jokingly before moving her shoulder to prevent Diego from getting to her bite mark.

“A couple times, namely when i get myself hurt too bad or I fell asleep helping PB with an experiment,” Finn said to her. A few times during the last several years.

“Hey, everything okay?” Diego asked Marceline, making sure she was all right.

Morgan got a weird look on her face and looked at her stomach. “I can’t tell if they’re moving or if I just have intestinal gas.” She said

“No, I’m trying to tease you and it’s not working.” Marceline said before kissing Deigo’s cheek while grabbing some juice from the fridge.

"You want PB to have a look at you?" Finn asked her as he sat closer to her, his hand going into hers and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I just wanna make sure you are all right," Diego said as he kissed Marceline back. "I know I have been getting better at it, but it is hard for me to get some of that sometimes," Diego cofnesses to her

“She has to anyway before she takes me off of these machines.” Morgan answered.

“Changing the subject, do you want a girl or another boy?” Marceline asked. She poured some juice and sat down at the table.

“Well, here she comes now,” Finn notes as he sees PB enter the room. She waves at the two. “How are you feeling?” She asks Morgan.

“I’d be all right with either or, but I’m guessing you want a little girl?” Diego asked her as he began to get his own breakfast.

“Better.” Morgan answered with a smile. “But I don’t know if I have gas or if they’re moving.” She looked down at her stomach.

“I don’t really care either way.” Marceline answered, “as long as it’s healthy.”

“Well, from what it looks like, the babies are active and you might also just be very hungry,” Princess Bubblegum said as she examined the monitors.

“Likewise, though since they’ll have the nanobots, then it they’ll be healthy,” Diego said with a smile.

“I know I’m starving.” Morgan said. “And feeling them moving is weird.”

“What if they don’t have nanobots?” Marceline asked.

"You will likely get used to it. Peppermint Butler should have your breakfast soon," PB said to her with a smile. "Everyone appears to be healthy, which is good news," she explained.

"I would be very surprised. This project that made me into a cyborg affected every one of my cells, including sperm. It's likely every kid I would ever have would get them," Diego says as he lets his nanobots work for a bit, kinda how Marcy would show off her shapeshifting.

"Easy, you need to remain in bed for the time being," Princess Bubblegum said as she kept Morgan from leaving the bed. Just in time, Peppermint Butler arrived with Morgan's breakfast on a tray.

"How are you feeling with your second pregnancy?" Diego asked Marceline with a smile.

“Can I at least go to the bathroom?” Morgan asked as she sat on the bed with her feet hanging off the side.

“Better.” Marceline answered. “I know what to expect this time and I’m not having any morning sickness.”

"Well, very well then, but be careful," Princess Bubblegum said as she helped Morgan carefully out of the bed and eltting Finn help her walk to the restroom.

"That and maybe if you get more of my nanobots, they may make it easier for you to handle too," Diego added.

Morgan could have probably held it in until after she ate but her legs were aching from not moving. She needed to walk, even if it was just for a few minutes.

“You sure that’s how that works?” Marceline asked. “Every pregnancy is different this one could just be an easier one than when I was having Aurelio.”

"How are you feeling?" Finn was asking as he was helping Morgan walk, namely so she does not fall down and potentially hurt herself.

"Well, I do not know about pregnancy. But these bots... I mean, they let me survive being on ice for a 1000 years and they updated and upgraded themselves during that whole time," Diego confessed as he looked at his hands, the little machines a part of him.

Back
Top Bottom