Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Just Human Nature (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

"Finn. Marceline. It's Diego. Morgan left the hospital and have no idea where she went," Diego contacted Finn and Marceline throug a com before he decided to just try and find Morgan, using his various visions to search for her.

“Check the clinics.” Marceline said. “Finn and I will look outside the Candy Kingdom for her.” She picked up Aurelio. “Come on, Buddy, we gotta go find your aunt.”

"Scanning near the clinics," Diego said as he was looking around for his stubborn friend.

"Morgan!" Diego shouted.

Finn meanwhile got up, looking conflicted yet still determined as he followed Marceline in looking for Morgan.

“We’ll find her, Finn.” Marceline reassured her friend, adding under her breath, “hopefully before she does some she’ll regret.”

Hours passed with no sign of Morgan and eventually the three were forced to call it quits for the day. Wherever Morgan was, she managed to hide herself pretty good and even fooled Diego’s heat vision.

“You gonna be okay tonight, Finn?” Marceline asked with a sleeping Aurelio.

“Gob damn it, where is she?!” Diego said as he kept trying to find her, but she appeared to have gone out of range.

“I don’t know,” Finn said. “I’m worried she might do something reckless,” Finn confessed.

“She’s pregnant, Finn. Wherever she is she’s probably sleeping.” Marceline said. “We’ll start fresh in the morning.” She tried to look positive.

Diego attempted to call Morgan for some answers.

“I also got PB, said she got the whole place on high alert,” Finn responded.

Marceline hugged Finn, and told him, “She’ll be fine.”

It wasn’t until Midnight that anything happened. Finn’s phone started ringing and it was Morgan. “Finn?” She asked, and it was clear she’d been crying.

Diego had gone back home, seriously annoyed at how Morgan was acting out.

"Morgan?! Are you okay?!" Finn said as he recognized his voice, sitting up and getting dressed for whatever emergancy may be happening.

When Marceline got home, she got Aurelio into his pajamas before putting him in his crib and collapsing on her bed.

“No.” Morgan answered. “Something’s wrong, I’m in pain and I’m bleeding. I’m at that cabin Bubblegum built, please hurry!”

Finn had practically been dressed already when she said she was in trouble.

He practically sprinting there, texting at Diego.

"What's the matter, what's wrong?!" Finn said as he opened the door, looking panick-stripping.

Diego awoke to getting a message. "Oh crud, Morgan is in trouble," Diego said once he got the message,

“I don’t know.” Morgan said. She was on the bed holding her stomach. “I thought it was just gas or something but the pain kept getting worse and when I went to the bathroom I was bleeding.” She didn’t have to directly say it, it was obvious the pain and bleeding were related to her pregnancy.

“Finn can handle it.” Marceline said groggily.

Finn went over to pick Morgan bridal-style. "Oh man, I gotta get you to PB," Finn said before a familiar sound was heard.

"What happened?" Diego said as his jet-hovering mechanisms retreated into his back. Despite Marceline saying that Morgan would be all right, Diego wasn't sure, so he flew as fast as he could there.

“Who cares right now? Just get me to Bubblegum so we can actually know what’s happening!” Morgan said loudly. She rested her head on Finn’s shoulder and tried to remain calm.

Diego began flying them over to PB, where she had been waiting for them thaks to a call already set up by Finn to Bubblegum.

When they arrived, Bubblegum immediately began examining Morgan and hooked her up to a bunch of machines. It took about an hour for everything to calm down and Morgan to become stable, but eventually Bubblegum came out of the room and said, “Finn, she’s doing fine. She overdid it a bit and it caused some distress to the babies. I’m gonna keep her for the next 24 hours to be sure she’s okay and that the twins remain in good condition. You can go in to see her if you’d like.”

Morgan was laying the bed with various monitors hooked up to her and also an IV.

Last edited:
Diego and Finn were there waiting, with Finn pacing and even had to spar with Diego for a bit to force him to calm down. Finn looked worried about what she said, but still went to see Morgan.

"...Hey," Finn said to her, wondering if she was asleep or not.

"How is she?" Diego asked PB

“Hey,” Morgan said, “Did Bubblegum tell you?”

Bubblegum closed the door to give the couple some privacy. “She tired but she’ll be fine, as will the twins.”

"That you over-exerted yourself?" FInn said tiredly as he was next to her.

Diego sighed in relief. "Any complications or anything?" he asked.

“Well, yes but that’s not what I meant.” Morgan said taking Finn’s hand. “I thought about it, and...” she took a deep breath, “you’re gonna be a dad.”

“She decided to keep them.” Bubblegum said. “The entire time she was begging me to save them.”

"I know that," Finn said with a smile before he began thinking. "You wanna keep the babies?" he asked her as he realized what she was saying.

"Heh... guess being in danger made her maternal instincts sprung up," Diego chuckled.

Morgan smiled and nodded with tears in her eyes. “I’m keeping them.”

“Perhaps.” Bubblegum said. “You should probably get back to Marceline.”

Finn embraces Morgan, kissing her cheek. "You're gonna be an epic mom," he told her lovingly.

"All right. Night Princess," Diego said as he begin flying back home. He went over to snuggle against Marceline. "Morgan okay. Keeping babies. Finn with her." he summed up for her as he snuggled up to her,

Back
Top Bottom