Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

Steven smiled wantingly before pulling Rai into a kiss, slipping out of his pants and underwear, letting Rai feel his growing erection against her thigh. He was being slow and gentle.

"We can still try and ask," Diego asked her with a smile as he snuggled up to her.

Rai kissed Steven back while managing to arrange the pillows on their bed so she’d be able to lay down. She then pulled her panties off, dropping them on the floor.

“If you want you can.” Pearl replied as she laid against Diego.

Steven began planting kisses all over Rai, starting from her lips, to her neck and then going down her body until he gave one to her exposed maidenhood. He began caressing her body in doing so. He wanted to take this slow for her.

"Well, how would you want the house?" Diego asked Pearl with a sweet smile.

Rai had relaxed onto the pillows after adjusting them under her for support. She moaned when she felt Steven kissing her. “God, that feels so good!” She moaned

“I’m thinking something elegant but modern.” Pearl said after some thought.

Steven began grinding his erect shaft against Rai's entrance. Given how sensitive she was because of her pregnancy, he was trying to be careful, all while his hands kept massaging and gently squeezing her.

"That certainly fits you. Maybe you could design it or look up some ideas online," Diego suggested to Pearl with a smile.

“Oh my god, Steven, this is amazing.” Rai moaned before leaning forward to kiss him.

“Rai already set up something called a Pinterest for me so I can look at inspiration.” Pearl said pulling her phone out of her gem.

"Ready for me to go in?" Steven asked Rai as he kept grinding against Rai's entrance, this time going a bit faster, in order to stimulate her some more while also to prepare for her to come in.

"Oh wow, that's nifty!" Diego said as he looked at it. "So, what do you wanna do now?" he asked her with a smile.

“Yes!” Rai moaned in response. “I am so ready for you.” Her pussy was already soaking, covering Steven’s cock in her juices as he grinned against her.

“Honestly I’m tired, so I’d love to just take these clothes off and go to bed.” Pearl said.

Steven then leaned in to kiss Rai once more as he slowly went inside of her, making sure to be gentle. He could not help but groan in pleasure.

Diego went over to kiss Pearl. "All right then. I'll go take a shower," he said to Pearl with a smile.

Rai eagerly kissed Steven back, careful that her belly wasn’t getting any pressure.

“You don’t mind if I sleep in the nude, do you?” Pearl asked.

"This is amazing," Steven groaned out in pleasure as he held onto Rai, planting kisses on her while he was slowly going in and out of her. He also began playing with her breasts.

Diego blushed a little bit. "No, not at all. I like seeing you in your bare beauty," he said with a smile.

“Yes, it is.” Rai moaned in agreement. She always enjoyed herself during sex but this was different. She was more sensitive and that made everything a million times better.

Pearl smiled and kissed Diego on the lips before turning her back and and beginning to pull her clothes off.

Steven kept kissing Rai on the neck, holding onto her gently. He still kept up the slow and gentle pace for Rai, wanting to be careful with the baby. "You want me to go a little faster?" he asked her softly.

Diego meanwhile could not help but stare. Even as Pearl was becoming wider and curvier because of her pregnancy, he still found her to be amazingly beautiful.

“Yes.” Rai moaned. She wanted to enjoy this as it would most likely be the last time they had sex for awhile. Rai only having a week before being put on bed rest which meant only a week to have sex but with Greg being discharged from the hospital, it would be doubtful they’d have sex again in that week.

Pearl hasn’t really gotten bigger yet. Granted she was a bit thicker but was still considered extremely thin. She also hadn’t started showing yet but that was likely to change soon. Her breast were growing a bit and were probably an A cup at that point.

Steven nodded and went a little bit faster. He could feel Rai's maidenhood being hotter and tighter, likely a result of her greater sensitivity. "This is amazing and you are amazing," Steven whispered lovingly to her before leaning in to kiss the nape of her neck.

Diego went over to embrace Pearl from behind, softly caressing her and kissing her neck. "You are beautiful," he whispered with a smile.

Rai simply moaned in response to Steven showing how much she was enjoying it.

“I thought you were gonna take a shower.” Pearl said with a smirk.

Steven increased his pace a little bit once more, letting Rai savor his girth while also being careful with her due to her pregnancy.

“I’m going to cum soon,” Steven whispered breathily.

“Yes, but I can always enjoy the figure of my darling. Should I go further?” Diego asked his beloved Pearl with a smile.

“Me too.” Rai moaned as pulled Steven into a passionate kiss.

“Do you want to go further?” Pearl asked. She wasn’t about to reject him but if he wasn’t in the mood, it wasn’t a big deal.

“Want me to cum inside?” Steven whispered within the passionate kiss he was exchanging with Rai, gently caressing her sides.

“Of course I want to, my darling Pearl,” Diego answered to his beloved in regards if they wanted to go even further.

“Yes, fill me up!” Rai moaned. She reached up and ran her fingers through Steven’s hair.

Pearl smirked and laid down on the bed and spread her legs, allowing Diego to see her pussy.

At Rai's insistence, Steven groaned in pleasure as he held her. He came hard, cumming inside of Rai while delving into an intense passionate kiss. "This is amazing," Steven panted out as he kept cumming inside of Rai.

Diego had already began stripping when he was going to shower so he just had to remove his underwear so he was as nude as Pearl. He went to kiss her, moaning into it as he grinded his hard on against her.

“I know.” Rai moaned. She cam when she felt Steven filling her up.

Pearl moaned feeling Diego against her. “You never fail to make me want you.” She purred.

Steven breathed out, panring as he held Rai. "How do you feel?" he asked, recovering from the intense sexual high of being linked to Rai.

"And you never fail to be incredible," Diego responded back to her, grinding against her some more while planting kisses on her. "You ready?" he groaned in pleasure at her.

“Satisfied.” Rai said with a smile and slightly panting. “That was amazing.”

“I’m always ready.” Pearl replied, seductively.

"I'm glad you felt good," Steven said, adjusting so he could easier hug Rai, caressing her sides and tummy.

Diego kissed Pearl in the lips before he slowly began entering inside of her, so she can fuly enjoy her greater sensitivity,

Back
Top Bottom