Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

“Yup.” Rai responded with a smile. She turned over so she was laying on her side facing Steven. “Dennis has been teasing Alice because she the only other one of us in a relationship that isn’t expecting. It’s pretty funny because she just goes wide eyed and makes sure she has like five forms of birth control.”

“I don’t know how Raiden does it.” Pearl said, sitting back down on the bed. “She just keep getting bigger and bigger and it’s blowing my mind.”

"And how long before she has a kid," Steven could not help but tease Rai. He was doing more ith the jokes and so on. He snuggled Rai, caressing her body as they were recovering from the sexual high.

Diego smiled and cuddled Pearl. His eyes were filled with pure admiration and love toward her. He sighed contently. "I am so happy to be here with you," he whispered.

“She’s like twenty weeks so another sixteen to twenty weeks.” Rai answered. She wrapped her arms around Steven and held him as close as she could with her stomach between them. “Oh you mean Alice? I don’t know, she keeps saying that she doesn’t plan on making Sour Cream a dad for several more years, which I’m sure his mom appreciates since she was pretty young when she had him. She joked about it not happening until what’s-his-name Morty or whatever kicks that bucket. Of coarse she only joked about to me and Dennis.”

Pearl chuckled, kissing Diego. “I’ll have to remind you of that when I’m about to give birth when I’m super hormonal and probably demanding.” Pearl cuddled closer to Diego and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Well, it should be interesting to see though I would wha Sour Cream thinks," Steven notes as he snuggled Rai some more, kissing her stomach before yawning a bit in exhaustion. "Sour Cream would probably be okay with being a dad," he notes with a thoughtful grin. "What do you think on it?" he asked Rai.

"Well, then again, you are still you. After all, Amethyst joked on how demanding you are and how neutoric youw ere," Diego tesed her back with a snuggle.

“I think he’d be a pretty chill dad,” Rai answered, “But I also think he’d be a really good one since he’d probably want to be a better dad than his biological one. He’s lucky that his mom found someone who treats him like his own son.”

“I don’t think I’m demanding.” Pearl stated thinking about her past behavior. “I can definitely be neurotic at times but demanding?”

"Yeah and I can see Yellowtqail being an awesome grandpa as well," Steven commented, thinking on Sour Cream. He would definitely work his butt off to make a good life for his kid and probably even work more with Yellowtail for money from the fishing boats for his kid. Good dads do a lot for their kids.

"Well, that was her saying it a while ago. I do not think you are demanding," he aaid o her.

“Yeah and they’re kid would be super cute. The question is whose shade of blonde hair would it have?” Rai said. While both Sour Cream and Alice had blonde hair, Alice’s hair was several shades darker than Sour Cream, most likely due to both of Sour Cream’s parents being blonde and Alice having a blonde mother and brunette father.

“Thank you.” Pearl said as she blushed. She gave Diego a peck on the cheek to show her appreciation.

"Maybe it would be a mix though for some reason it could be that it would be Sour Cream's hair," Steven proposed as he was sitting up, all while holding his nude bride and went over to kiss Rai on the cheek. "How about our kids? Amethyst once joked what would happen if one of our kids would end up with pink hair?" he added with a bit of a smile on his face.

Diego leaned over to kiss Pearl on her beloved pointy nose. "We work to become better people by the day," Diego adds, savoring the lovely shade of blue that Pearl's face glows whenever she is blushing. "What else may be concerning you?" he adds as he caresses his slender and svelte beloved Gem bride.

“I don’t know about hair color but I can say based on the ultrasounds, our son has all of your facial features.” Rai explained. “He’s gonna be your ‘mini-me.” She kissed Steven on the lips. “But I’ve already told you that. What I haven’t told you is that who our daughters look like.”

“I’m worried about taking care of a newborn.” Pearl admitted. “The only newborn I’ve interacted with was Steven and I barely did anything. Although Rai did say she’d teach me to change diapers and all that.”

"I remember Garnet said that Mom said I looked so much like my dad," Steven noted back with a chuckle, wondering if all of the Universe men down their line will look like one another so very much. However, he then wondered what she meant. "Like you? Your mom? My mom?" Steven asked her and even then, he wondered which incarnation of his mother.

"Yeah and you don't have to worry about smelling things by shapeshifting your nose," Diego noted with a smirk on the advantages that Pearl had though he did wonder if their baby would be the same given how they would be Pearl's kid with their own Pearl.

“They’re gonna look like your mom.” Rai said. “I have no idea what color hair they’ll have but their facial features are 100% your mom. It’s kinda unfair that I’m the one carrying them and I’m going to be the one to give birth but they all get their looks from your side.”

“Dealing with Amethyst has somewhat prepared me for having a baby at least in the smells department.” Pearl stated. “I imagine I’ll need less sleep than you when it gets here so you’ll probably be able to sleep through the night.”

"Well, my genes are strong after all," Steven noted wuth a chuckle before he began thinking about it. "Well, they might be more like you and they could have your eye color," Steven noted with some additional thought at the oissibilities.

He sighed contently as he snuggled up to his bride, caressing her bare naked form.

"Well that is true, though you don't need to have a sense of smell anyway. That and we can invent stuff for the smell and whatnot," Diego noted as he went to kiss Pearl on the head with a smile on his face, and adoration in his eyes,

“True.” Rai said as she snuggled closer to Steven. Her body had changed from pregnancy and not just her belly getting bigger. She had stretch marks, her breasts were bigger, and her nipples were darker.

“I remember when I brought Steven to the hospital to visit Sadie when she had Mason, and she said that she sometimes just liked to hold Mason and smell him.” Pearl said.

"How would you feel on your kids being like you or your brothers?" Steven asked her as he ntoed on how Rai changed, well besides her getting bigger. He did like her bigger tits and her nipples were darker though he reckon it was also because he played with them a lot.

"You think you may eb similar?" Diego asked Pearl as he held her closer to him with a smile on his face and caressed her body

“I don’t care as long as they’re healthy and good people.” Rai said. “On a separate note, I should start producing milk soon so I should probably start pumping it and freezing it for when the triplets get here.”

“I think I’m going to have a hard time putting the baby down.” Pearl chuckled. “I think I’m going to want to hold it all the time and cuddle it all the time.”

"Well, you and your brothers are healthy and good people," Steven responded back with a smile before noting on what Rai said. "Would you want me to help with that," he noted with a bit of a smile. As he grew older and hormones shifted, he got better at flirting and understanding the sexual feelings.

"Yeah, I heard that's how it is with new moms," Diego chuckled alongside Pearl with a smile. "I imagine you're going to have fun teaching our child Pearl things," Diego noted, thinking that their kid will likely have similar abilities like Pearl would.

Rai blushed, her facing turning a bright red. “Are you offering to drink my milk?” She asked, surprised.

“Youre going to have to be more specific about what you mean by ‘Pearl things’.” Pearl said. “It can mean two different things.”

"Well, more like squeezing your breasts to get them, but if you want me to," Steven said as he realized what was it e kinda proposed though he wasn't against the idea as he snuggled more toward Rai.

"Like being able to pull the weapon out, how to wield it, what's it like being part-Gem," Diego explained to Pearl though he wondered what the other part could be.

“Oh!” Rai said as she realized what Steven had meant. “You meant like milk me. That really wouldn’t work since we don’t have bottles yet. I ordered some online so they should be here in a few days.” She sat up. “Did you want to try it?”

“Oh, okay.” Pearl said with a nod. “I thought you meant teach the baby to be a Pearl as in being subservient. I do not intend on teaching my child that!”

"Well, when that time comes, we can still do," Steven commented before he noted her blush. While they did do their fair bit of roleplay, this was something new and certainly more in their relationship. "Maybe. Do you?" he said blushing, his hand going over to gently squeeze Rai's breast.

"Of course not! They're gonna be who they wanna be," Diego told her before he embraced her. "However, you are a strong and proud indepenedent person and I love you because of that," complimented his beloved.

“If you want to, go ahead.” Rai told Steven while she blushed deeply. Truth be told her breasts had begun to ache a bit from being so full of milk.

Pearl teared up a bit at Diego’s words. It had taken her quite sometime to get to a point where she wasn’t as subservient as most homeworld pearls. She had worked hard to become her own gem. “Thank you.” She said.

Steven blushed a bit before he went over to squeeze Rai's breasts some more, a bit firmer to try and get Rai to produce milk. Maybe he was fascinated by it because he was neevr really breastfed before. As such, maybe he was just very curious on how it was like. That longing for the connection. Steven leaned in to kiss Rai's breasts and then gently bit her nipple. He even bega trying to suck from the milk to help Rai.

Diego went over and hugged his amazing Pearl. He went and even kissed her forehead once more. "You're the only you that is you in the here and now and no one can take that away from. You are amazing and you're going to do well. You did a good job with Steven," he said lovingly.

Rai moved in a way that would more easily allow Steven access to her breasts. Once he had begun sucking on her breast, a watery liquid came out which quickly became thicker and creamier.

“I wasn’t like I did it alone.” Pearl said with a chuckle. “And Greg did most of it, especially when Steven was a baby. Truth be told I don't know how to hold a baby, much less take care of one.”

Steven began sucking the milk from Rai's breasts, all while squeezing and massaging her breasts as if they were dough and he a baker. He also squeezed and caressed her gentle curves as he indulged in this new level of intimacy between them. "How do you feel?" he asked her, pausing to see how she liked it.

"That's true, though we're not alone either. We have everyone to help us out so it will turn out all right," Diego told Pearl with a smile. "I'm nervous too, but I know that we can do this. We're gonna be good parents," he reassured her.

“It’s a bit a strange but like in a good way.” Rai answered. She paused before asking, “what does is taste like?”

“It’s a good thing that Rai will give birth first, she can help teach us all of the stuff we’ll need to know to take care of a baby.” Pearl said as she cuddled closer to Diego.

Back
Top Bottom