Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

DaddysLittleSkank

Banned
Banished
Rai, whose real name was Raiden, had moved to Beach City a number of years earlier with her widowed father and six older siblings.

Chris and Molly had intended on having a lot of kids as both had come from large families. What they didn't intend was Molly's third pregnancy resulting in a set of quintuplets. The couple had a three year old son, Dennis, and a two year old daughter, Alice, when the quints were born; three girls and two boys that they'd named, Adrien, Eriden, Andrei, Darien, and Raiden. Less than a week after the delivery, Molly died of an infection brought on by a surgical sponge from the c-section being left in her.

It wasn't until the kids were older that Chris moved the family to Beach City. While the six older kids made friends with kids at their school, Rai didn't. Although it didn't take long for her to make friends. Two weeks after moving, a boy that she'd seen around town (especially in the arcade and on the beach), introduced himself and the two were fast friends. That was almost five years ago and Rai and Steven were still extremely close.

Rai was still a bit on the short side, being the size of a twelve year old despite being fifteen. Although she did have curves, being a bit thick with a dramatic hourglass figure and long legs. She had blonde hair styled so the right side being shoulder length and the left being super short. Her ears were pierced four times, she always had matching earrings in them.

After school Rai raced home as usual to change from her school uniform. She quickly stripped and replaced her clothes with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a blue plaid shirt. She pushed her feet into black converse and trained her chocolate brown eyes the laces. "Tell Dad I'm hanging out with Steven." She called to her siblings as she ran out.

About ten minutes later she was knocking on the door. Pearl answered the door, "Hello, Rai."

"Hey, Pearl, is Steven here?" She asked.

"He's watching TV." Pearl replied allowing her to enter the house.

Rai quietly sneaked up behind and dangled a gift bag in front of him. "I brought you something."

Steven had been watching the newest episode of a new show he was introduced to. It has been years since he officially went on more Crystal Gem adventures and alot has changed. First was Connie having to move. Despite how painful it was, her dad needed to go for the new job and the two still kept in contact. Of course, there was a fair bit of disappointment among Steven's parental figures, the Crystal Gems, not to mention his dad, Greg as well, since the distance meant that Connie and Steven couldn't function as a romantic couple, though they remained close friends. Steven was happy that Connie did find her special someone; it was someone over in California. He actually got to meet him. Him and his twin sister were both very nice.

The second change came with the arrivals of his new friend, Rai. She moved in a few weeks after Connie had left. She was a few years younger than he was. Despite that, it was really cool getting a new friend. He even helped her make new friends, like Peedee. However, what was really the awesome part was when she joined him and the Gems in protecting Beach City. She found out within a couple of days about his responsablity as a Gem and she was okay with it. In fact, she ended up helping out alot with his missions. She still did in fact.

"Hi Rai! What is it that you got me?" Steven told her with a smile and his cheerful tone. He grabbed the gift bag and gingerly took out the fift. "You didn't have to get me anything," he said with a smile. He grew a bit since those years ago. he was now almost his dad's size when he was his age. Granted, according to Greg, but also his uncle, the guys in the family tended to be late bloomers, but when they finally finish growing, they tend to be quite tall.

Rai smiled, and plopped next to him. "It's nothing really. Alice found a recipe online for those cookie cat ice sandwich things and I remembered you mentioned you liked them." She said. "So I made a couple. Alice helped since I practically burn water and we enjoy having a house to live in." It wasn't a secret that Rai wasn't a skilled cook but she could make a few things.

Inside the bag were a two ice cream sandwiches carefully wrapped in parchment with black marker written on it. One read, "THIS IS FOR STEVEN. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE IF YOU PEOPLE EAT THESE I WILL DESTROY YOU." and the other "THIS IS ALSO STEVEN'S. IF YOU GUYS TOUCH IT YOU WILL DIE SCREAMING!"

"Ignore the threats." She said. "With six older siblings, I either have to threaten death or they take my stuff." It didn't help that Rai was the runt of the litter. She always was having been born half the size of her siblings.

"WOW!" Steven said, with stars in his eye as he held the homemade Cookie Cats in his hand. He had a massive smile on his face before he leaned over to hug her. It meant alot to him that she made this. He did look at the text on the bags and smiled jokingly. He wasn't big on black comedy, but he could still apprecaite how much she was doing it to care.

"Well, maybe you can talk to them. I could care," Steven told her with a smile before he got a text from Peedee. "Hey, a messege from Peedee! He says that we're getting someone new in town. According to what he heard, he's gonna be working at the new bookstore," Steven told her. "Let's head over to the entrance to give him a Beach City welcome!" he said to her.

A young scholarly-looking man stepped down from the bus, with two suitcases along with three duffel bags attached to them behind him. He looked at Beach City and took a breath. He was dressed over with a t-shirt along with some jeans and comfortable shoes. His new life awaited. He heard alot of itneresting things of Beach City and it would be a nice play to write his stories and maybe explore some mysteries.

Rai blushed a bit when Steven hugged her. For a few months now, she'd been seriously crushing on him but didn't want to say anything for fear of ruining their friendship if the feelings weren't mutual.

"Really?" She asked. "No one really moves here... well at least no one has since my family showed up. It'd probably be best to let him get settled in, besides it'll give me an excuse to check out the new bookstore." She remembered her family moving and people showing up at her house to introduce themselves. It was nice but Rai couldn't quite figure out if they were being neighborly, were curious about a new family (especially one so large), or wanted to see if the rumors of the family having quints was true.

Pearl grabbed a list that was on the fridge. "Raiden, are you staying for dinner?" She asked.

"If it's not a bother I guess." She said.

Pearl nodded and headed out to grab a few groceries.

Steven went downstairs and over to the kitchen table to leave a note. Amethyst was spending the day with Vidalia while Garnet was another solo mission, so it was just him and Pearl here for part of the day. Of course, now that Rai was here, things were fun. He was thinking alot about her recently. He blused a bit. He knew part of it was because of his how he was growing up. He remembered how weird it was when his dad gave him "The Talk." He was just grateful that the Gems were there or it would've been even more awkward. He sighed as he was dealing with these complicated sort of feelings.

"Bye Pearl! See you home soon!" Steven said before he stepped out, grabbing Raiden's hand while running out to the bookstore.

Diego looked up over to his new house. It was pretty close by to the bookstore. He already moved in more or less his possessions. He wasn't gonna unpack anything until later. He locked thw e house and decided to check out the bookstore that he was now the co-owner of. He was admiring the scenary while looking around before he arrived at his bookstore.

"Hi! Welcome to Beach City!" a happy voice said. Diego looked a bit startled as he tured around and saw a happy looking teenager with his friend whom he was holding hands with. "Um hi. Thanks for the welcome," he said as he scratched the back of his head embarassingly.

"My name is Diego. Nice to meet you," Diego said. "I'm Steven. Steven Univese!" Steven said as he shook Diego's hand.

"I'm-" Rai started to

"Raiden Jasmine Kostas!" A female voiced called sternly. They turned to see Alice, Rai's oldest sister. "I'm sorry, sir." She said to Diego. "My younger siblings enjoy annoying me at work, and unless Raiden and her boyfriend are going to buy something should leave."

"You do realize I'm literally never here when you're working and it's the four others that annoy you, right?" Rai said. "I literally avoid you as much as possible. Also Steven is not my boyfriend, he's my friend that happens to be a boy."

Diego turned to see a young woman, looking like Rai. Diego's eyebrow raised at her rather annoyed coment. "I take it your older sister works here, Rai?" Diego says as he crossed his arms. "Besides, I'm not bothered by them coming. It's always good to see the young interested in boosk," Diego said with a smile as he looked at them. Steven looked to Alice and gave her a friendly wave though he did blush very slightly at being alled Rai's girlfriend.

"I'm wondering if you have any new books by the guy who made the No Home Boys," Steven asked Diego. "Um, sure. I just got here, but I can check for you," Diego told him before he checked the shelves and pointed them out for Steven. "And it sounds like you have a vbig family, Rai?" Diego told her with interest.

"Yeah, there's seven of us." Rai responded with a sigh. "Alice is number two and I'm number seven. You'll no doubt meet them because they actually do come in here solely to annoy Alice. I imagine they'll stop next year when we turn sixteen and can actually get jobs."

Alice waved to be polite and went to the crash register to check them out when they were done.

Alice's comment about Steven being her boyfriend did make Rai think. She decided she would confess her feeling when the two got back to Steven's house.

Diego smiled humorously at what Rai said regarding their pretty bg family. "It sounds like they annoy you too," Diego told her with a cheeky grin before he saw Alice go and check them out and such. "You need to relax a bit," Diego told his co-worker as well.

"I imagine you'll close up since I actually don't officially begin my shift until the day after tomorrow," Diego explained to Alice. "I'm probably gonna finish taking a tour of the town, so you see in a couple days," Diego told his future co-worker before he headed out. He decided he would check out the grocery store so he could make a mental note of everything before he would officially go for groceries tomorrow. He entered the grocery store, liking the local feel of the place.

Meanwhile, when Steven arrived home, he saw that Garnet and Amethyst were already there. "Hey Garnet, hey Amythest," Steven told them. "Hey Steven! I got some interesting stuff I wanna show ya," Amythest said before Steven followed her.

"Don't go. We actually need to talk," Garnet said to Rai before sitting down on the table and remainign quiet until Steven disappeared into Amethyst's room. "Are you preparing to try and confess your feelings to Steven?" Garnet said in her maternaly yet serious voice.

"Yes, sir." Alice said with a nod.

Rai sat down at the table in front of Garnet with clear apprehension. She looked a bit confused before realizing as how Garnet knew that. "I always forget you can do that." She said sighing. "Why do you ask? Is me telling him going to ruin our friendship?"

Pearl stood in front of the deli section trying to decide between three different types of fish.

"I know you care for Steven and that he cares about you too. He's been having a bit of trouble dealing with this," Garnet began. Even after a bit more with humans, it was sometimes hard always being able to explain what was needed to be said. "You're a good person and I trust you. My advice is to just take it one step at a time. Love takes time and love takes effort. But I can see you're willing to make that effort and I know Steven will too," Garnet advised her.

"Although I am curious about something. Have you ever fused with him?" Garnet asked her. She recalled that back when Connie was in town, she could fuse with Steven. Steven fusing with either Gems or humans was a great power. Besides Connie, he has fused with Amethyst and recently, his brotherly bond with Peedee allowed them to form Stevdee.

Diego was walking around the grocery store before he accidentally bumped into a pale woman at the deli section. "Oh, I'm really sorry," Diego said as he blushed a bit, acicdentally bumping into Pearl.

"Yeah, we have a couple of times. I'm the really a big fan of it though," Rai said, "it's just kinda weird. I guess it's just something I gotta get used to." She stood up and walked around the table. "Thanks for the advice though." She wrapped her arms around Garnet's shoulders for a few seconds before heading off to find Steven.

Pearl had been so preoccupied trying to decide that she hadn't notice Diego. "Don't be," she said, "I should have been paying better attention, I just decide between these fish."

"I suppose its interesting neither Pearl, Amethyst or myself have seen you fuse," Garnet commented on it though she did smile at Rai. From what she saw, Rai's feelings for Steven are genuine and he wanted Steven to be happy. He was surprised by Rai's hug but he did go down and hug her back. "I recommend you tell Steven in a meaningful place to the both of you," Garnet advised as Steven had come back from Amethyst's room, having looked at the new paintings she got from Vidalia. "Hey Rai, what do you wanna do now?" he asked her.

"Uh, I recommend that one. I'm new here. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Diego. I just moved here," Diego said before he got a good look at Pearl. She was literally unlike any woman he met before and it was quite surprising.

"I thought we could go for a walk." Rai said knowing the perfect place to go, the water tower. She had asked Steven to go to her school's homecoming dance months prior and the two ended up leaving half an hour into the two and a half hour event. Rai attended a private school so when there was a dance the other students got pretty wild, and she just didn't feel comfortable with all the twerking and the couples grinding on each other. When the two left, Rai had had the idea of climbing the water tower, which they did. Steven asked why she wanted to leave and when she explained Steven suggested that they have one dance there so she could say she did dance. That was the first time the two fused.

"Thank you." Pearl said putting the fish in the basket on her arm, before sticking her hand out to shake his. "I'm Pearl. It's nice to meet you."

"All right," Steven said cheerfully as he followed Rai to where they were going. He did note with interest that they were going to the water tower. Steven remembered Rai saying she liked to go there. They first went there after the school dance. Steven admitted, he felt uncomfortable at the dance too. Granted, it wasn't at Beach City, but in a larger city nearby.

So they ended up going to the water tower... and they fused to become Stevaiden or Stevai for short. It reminded him of whenever he fused with Connie before she moved. He was stil friends with her, but didn't have the same sort of feelings he had toward her like he used to. In fact, those feelings were for someone else...

"Hey it's the water tower. Why are we here?" Steven asked her as he looked at the sunset with her.

Diego smiled and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you, Miss Pearl," Diego told her with a smile. The woman was interesting to say the least and she seemed nice.

Rai sighed while smiling and looking at the sunset. "People have always thought that since Adrien, Eridan, Andrei, Darien, and I have been together since before birth that we must be super close, but we're not. Adrien and Eridan are identical and Andrew and Darien are identical, then there's me. I've always been the odd out, even the doctors didn't know I existed until I was born. I was the smallest, the last one to come home from the hospital, the last one to walk, and I've always just felt... alone." She turned to face Steven. "Then my dad moved us here and I met you. And for the first time in my life I felt like a found somewhere I could fit in and just be myself. No matter how horrible my day has been, I know that when I hang out with you and the Gems I'm gonna have fun. That's why I've been so against telling you something. I didn't want it to ruin our friendship because once I say it out loud things will never be the same! But I can't take it anymore." She paused and took a deep breathe before continuing. "Steven, I have feelings for you, and I like you as more than just a friend. When you smile my heart skips a beat, when we touch it feels like electricity, and when we're together it's like nothing else in the world matters."

"I have to go cook." Pearl stated somewhat nervously. "Welcome to Beach City, maybe we'll see each other around."

Steven was listening to everything Rai said. She was his confidant and vice versa, especially when it dealt with close issues like these sort of stuff. He smiled back at her as they talked about the memories. His heart began beating faster, but he didn't know why. He watched her pause, his heart telling him to pay attention.

She... she liked him? Like, like like him? Steven's face turned red as he listened to what she said yet he couldn't help but blush a bit about everything that she said. He took a moment to absorb everything that she said and he realized, that he did like her too.

"Rai... I... I like you too. Like, like that," Steven said blushing intensely. "Like, when we first fused, it felt... amazing. You always had my back and you mean alot to me," Steven said with his own smile, his hand going over to hold Rai's.

"Yeah, see your around Miss Pearl!" Diego told her with a smile before he finished looking around and heading home. He was looking back. The woman looked different and she got nervous around him. He wondered why. However, she would remain in his thoughts because of just how she stood out. Her voice lovely and hear appearance shining.

Rai ignored his hand and threw her arms around his neck. She was so relieved to get that out and for him to feel the same. "Just don't tell my dad about the whole fusing thing." She laughed. "He won't understand it and will assume we're using a code or something."

Pearl paid for the food and headed back to the house. Walking inside she noticed Rai and Steven were gone. "Where's Steven and Rai?"

"I don't know, probably making out somewhere." Amethyst said

"What?!" Pearl yelled.

Steven was surprised, but he hugged her back, his arms around her. He didn't say anything, but he just began laughing in mirth, savoring the intense rush of emotions. "We should probably tell the Gems though. Maybe show them Stevrai?" Steven suggested to her with a smile as he rested his forehead on hers.

"It appears the two are going to upgrade in their friendship," Garnet said with a smile as she appeared to the two. She then smirked at Pearl. "Speaking of, you look a bit nervous, Pearl. Was there something that happened in the grocery store?" she asked Pearl.

"Does your name have to be first?" Rai asked. "Because I think a cool name would Raiven. And let's wait to show them for when it's actually useful like on a mission or something." She moved her faced and placed her lips on Steven's as she held him tighter. "We could stay up here for awhile longer, just the two of us."

"What? No! No of coarse not!" Pearl said somewhat stuttering, clearly being defensive. "I just hope they get back soon." It was clear she was trying to change the subject.

"Well, that's what the fusion named... themselves?" Steven explained. Stevrai was their fusion and it was an accident, and it was what they called themselves. He did laugh at their Raiven name. "That sounds like some sort of anti-hero name," he said jokingly. However, his face turned really red and in surprised when she gave him his first kiss. "I-If you want," Steven said with a smile after the kiss.

"Oooooooh, what is Pearl hiding?" Amethyst said in a sing-songy voice. Garnet herself was interested with what Pearl was hiding.

Rai had to stop herself from going farther. It was easy for her to get caught up in the moment and something she'd regret, like moving to fast. She turned her body around so she could see what was left of the sunset and rapped an arms Steven placing her head on his shoulder.

Pearl simply began cooking. Eventually if she ignored Amethyst long enough, she'd get bored and move on.

Steven embraced Rai as she rested her head on his shoulders. "We do have to show the Gems soon," Steven told her after a little while as they just watched the sunset together. It was a slow and calm moment, yet he savored every second of being with her.

Before Amethyst could say anything on the door, there was a knock on the door. Diego was there at the Gems' house. Apaprently, when Diego went back to the grocery store to get a snack, the storeowner told him that Pearl forgot her change and after a few people were asked, he made his way over to the house to give Pearl the change.

"I know, but I did tell Garnet that we fused so she knows." Rai said with a laugh. "I swear I almost had a heart attack when she said she needed to talk to me. I don't think I've ever even been that scared when my dad calls me by my full name."

"Can someone get the door? My hands are full." Pearl said about to put the fish down in a pan to cook.

Back
Top Bottom